HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So im think i may try 5 pills of Motivate today...see if it puts me into hyperdrive for my lift!!!

Will update in a couple of hours. Stay tuned...today is DEADLIFTS!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No excuses

Today's lift was interesting.

Now previously i posted i was looking to take 5 caps of motivate then lift. What i did not mention is that about an hour and a half before i had a cheat meal of this delicious new york style pizza.

Well the itis hit me hard. I passed out and took a power nap from 8:00 to around 11:30. When i opened my eyes expecting to see 8:30..or 8:45....it was in fact 11:30. This made two thoughts run through my head....**** it and pop some HGH Pro and go back to bed or get up and train.

Well if you havent gotten the general feel for the kind of guy I am...i got my @ss up and took a mile walk to get the blood circulating and wake up. I then proceeded to stretch out very well to avoid any kind of injury. So without further ado...my no excuses workout.

Deadlift: goal is 3 sets of 3

275x3
315x3
350x8

At this point i would like to note my grip was feeling quite weak today. This is probably due to the fact i was lifting at around 1-2 o'clock in the morning and my body was screaming "Why the F*ck are u not in bed!". I laughed a bit and kept working out.

Grabbed my wraps: 1-2 minute rests
405x8
405(no wraps)x1
405(with wraps)x 2 slow reps focusing on form and muscle activation

Power cleans: 30 second rest
135x5
185x1
185x1
called it quits b/c form was giving way

Hack squats on power rack:30 second rest
135x12
135x13
135x12

Walked outside and hit up some light martial arts(judo and strikes) to warm down and focus on technique and weak points i may have in my technique.

Not a stellar work out by any means but I lifted, no excuses. Now I am about to pass out and wake up in a few hours so as to not completely mess up my diurnal cycle.

UPDATE ON HGH PRO:
Last night was interesting. After having falling asleep and hitting probably one sleep cycle i was awoken by a phone call. Well needless to say it was a friend of mine(female) and she needed to talk for a bit. Me understanding that everyone needs someone to talk to late at night so as not to go insane thought...5 minutes and ill be back in bed. Well as all you veterans know...it wasnt 5 minutes...it was an hour and a half. After finally hanging up i was wide awake but amazingly relaxed still. Took me about an hour to fall asleep but when i did fall asleep it was a very restful sleep for the duration of the night. Woke up for class without a hitch and got a moving on my day.

Strength: strength is there...couldnt really feel it as to the circumstances of my workout. But I think for a sh*tty lift, my numbers demonstrate an increase in strength. Why? B/c the workout mirrors stronger workouts i have had in the past save today i truly felt at maybe 60-80% of my full strength. At 100% i probably could have pulled 350 for at least 10 reps and 405 for about the same.

Recovery: amazing so far. Soreness is minimal but still there. Recovering significantly faster then baseline.

Sleep: 10/10 easily one of the best benefits of this product

Fat Loss: havent measured or taken into account....i will be doing so around mid-late 3rd week. As of now i have been on HGH Pro for only 10 days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I could use a little extra sleep right now, I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't to back to sleep so I said fuggit, and went down and did my am fasted cardio. That's all I have for today and have a mini carb up tonight so I'll sleep rather soundly. Maybe my HGHPro will be in today.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today's lift was interesting.

Now previously i posted i was looking to take 5 caps of motivate then lift. What i did not mention is that about an hour and a half before i had a cheat meal of this delicious new york style pizza.

Well the itis hit me hard. I passed out and took a power nap from 8:00 to around 11:30. When i opened my eyes expecting to see 8:30..or 8:45....it was in fact 11:30. This made two thoughts run through my head....**** it and pop some HGH Pro and go back to bed or get up and train.

Well if you havent gotten the general feel for the kind of guy I am...i got my @ss up and took a mile walk to get the blood circulating and wake up. I then proceeded to stretch out very well to avoid any kind of injury. So without further ado...my no excuses workout.

Deadlift: goal is 3 sets of 3

275x3
315x3
350x8

At this point i would like to note my grip was feeling quite weak today. This is probably due to the fact i was lifting at around 1-2 o'clock in the morning and my body was screaming "Why the F*ck are u not in bed!". I laughed a bit and kept working out.

Grabbed my wraps: 1-2 minute rests
405x8
405(no wraps)x1
405(with wraps)x 2 slow reps focusing on form and muscle activation

Power cleans: 30 second rest
135x5
185x1
185x1
called it quits b/c form was giving way

Hack squats on power rack:30 second rest
135x12
135x13
135x12

Walked outside and hit up some light martial arts(judo and strikes) to warm down and focus on technique and weak points i may have in my technique.

Not a stellar work out by any means but I lifted, no excuses. Now I am about to pass out and wake up in a few hours so as to not completely mess up my diurnal cycle.

UPDATE ON HGH PRO:
Last night was interesting. After having falling asleep and hitting probably one sleep cycle i was awoken by a phone call. Well needless to say it was a friend of mine(female) and she needed to talk for a bit. Me understanding that everyone needs someone to talk to late at night so as not to go insane thought...5 minutes and ill be back in bed. Well as all you veterans know...it wasnt 5 minutes...it was an hour and a half. After finally hanging up i was wide awake but amazingly relaxed still. Took me about an hour to fall asleep but when i did fall asleep it was a very restful sleep for the duration of the night. Woke up for class without a hitch and got a moving on my day.

Strength: strength is there...couldnt really feel it as to the circumstances of my workout. But I think for a sh*tty lift, my numbers demonstrate an increase in strength. Why? B/c the workout mirrors stronger workouts i have had in the past save today i truly felt at maybe 60-80% of my full strength. At 100% i probably could have pulled 350 for at least 10 reps and 405 for about the same.

Recovery: amazing so far. Soreness is minimal but still there. Recovering significantly faster then baseline.

Sleep: 10/10 easily one of the best benefits of this product

Fat Loss: havent measured or taken into account....i will be doing so around mid-late 3rd week. As of now i have been on HGH Pro for only 10 days.

Any late night calls from the women friends only means one thing bro....BOOTY CALL!...should have taken advantage of that

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NICE WORK GH!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOMOM!!!! This is where you've been hiding!! muahha!! :AR15firing: :drive:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great lift GH, especially given the circumstances!!! Great review going on here to bro!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My phone goes Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-ling cuz the girls want Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-ling... B-B-B...Booty callllllll, B-B-B...Booty callllllll!!!!
:wtf::dunno::dunno:
Sorry, blame YG he put that song in my head...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I remember that song. It was awufl.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My phone goes Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-ling cuz the girls want Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-ling... B-B-B...Booty callllllll, B-B-B...Booty callllllll!!!!
You can blame me....Get it in Buoy!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man I could use a little extra sleep right now, I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't to back to sleep so I said fuggit, and went down and did my am fasted cardio. That's all I have for today and have a mini carb up tonight so I'll sleep rather soundly. Maybe my HGHPro will be in today.
If you sleep turns out to be anything like mine...your gonna love HGH Pro very dearly. Sleep has become a highlight of my day.

Any late night calls from the women friends only means one thing bro....BOOTY CALL!...should have taken advantage of that
I had that little voice in the back of my head saying "HIT DAT SHIZ DANGIT! SHE WILL THANK YOU FOR IT!!"

NICE WORK GH!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOMOM!!!! This is where you've been hiding!! muahha!! :AR15firing: :drive:
hey hey...i dont hide...i lurk:147:

great lift GH, especially given the circumstances!!! Great review going on here to bro!!
Thank you sir. I was pleased that i got up and got what needed to be done out of the way.

haha i think i got one better for you

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/703/

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OFF Day

Yesterday i was unable to go to Judo due to several complications so i took it as a much deserved rest day.

Today I woke up at 193.6.

Breakfast: 2 glycobol
2/3 cups multigrain
1 cup blueberries
3 tbs no sugar added preserves(with fiber)
1 yogurt
2 tablespoons organic peanut butter

7 hard boiled egg whites
1 whole egg

Notes: I did not finish my multi-grain concoction so i left about 1/4 of it and ate it as a snack later on with 1 scoop whey protein.

Today i will keep activity light. A lot of studying to do. Will go on a brisk walk and then practice martial arts on my own. This i wont consider much of a work out...just cant go the day without doing something.

Popping 4 motivate now to help focus during studying.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday i was unable to go to Judo due to several complications so i took it as a much deserved rest day.

Today I woke up at 193.6.

Breakfast: 2 glycobol
2/3 cups multigrain
1 cup blueberries
3 tbs no sugar added preserves(with fiber)
1 yogurt
2 tablespoons organic peanut butter

7 hard boiled egg whites
1 whole egg

Notes: I did not finish my multi-grain concoction so i left about 1/4 of it and ate it as a snack later on with 1 scoop whey protein.

Today i will keep activity light. A lot of studying to do. Will go on a brisk walk and then practice martial arts on my own. This i wont consider much of a work out...just cant go the day without doing something.

Popping 4 motivate now to help focus during studying.
The Motivate is good stuff for stuff like studying. Good focus.:)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont want relationship al I want is ...BAng, Bang, BAng...LOL!!!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont want relationship al I want is ...BAng, Bang, BAng...LOL!!!!!!
Haha that song was my anthem when i first heard it. Seriously a funny song.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL, Hey GH so is the sleep still as good as the first few nights, have you noticed any signs of attenuation to the ingredients?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL, Hey GH so is the sleep still as good as the first few nights, have you noticed any signs of attenuation to the ingredients?
Excellent question. No.

As a matter of fact(I will go more into detail in tonights review of Bench Day) i feel that the ingredients are becoming more potent. Any sleep i get now is amazing. Even if it 4 hours, sleep is good quality.

I do notice a good bit of drowsiness if i wake up pre-maturely. Its like my body is seeking the rest it needs in order to recover.

I would say more then anything the prolonged use of HGH Pro is causing potentiation rather then attenuation.

Example was today. Went to bed at 3:30 am and woke up at 7:45 and though i was very drowsy i took a bit of a stim and i was wide awake. But once i got bck home and started to relax, my body went str8 to sleep almost like HGH Pro kicked in again. It was quite nice, but i didnt expect it.

This is a very potent supplement and is used best if one can allot 7-8 hours of uninterrupeted sleep. At the point i can wake up without grogginess. Anythign more ten 8 hours is a blessing. No less then 6 hours, anything less then that and i feel very groggy while in HGH Pro and need a stimulant to fully wake up.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update time! WOOOOHOOOO

Review of HGH Pro 13 days in:

Truly an amazing GH releaser. About two weeks in and it is an amazing standalone supplement. Stacked with glycobol it allows for maximum recovery. Motivate is top notch for jitter-free, clean burning focus and energy. Not something that will spank you awake in the morning but is something that will greatly intensify focus and mind-muscle connection. This also potentiates the applified mind-muscle connection that increased acetylcholine produces via thr A-GPC in HGH pro. All in all this is definitely as far as GH releaser's go, my favorite one to date. I have not used Powerfull as a standalone, but the sleep and relaxation i am experiencing with HGH Pro far surpass what i have experienced with Powerfull. I am honestly considering upping my pre-calculated weight for the 3rd and 4th week b/c of HGH Pro.

What can HGH Pro be effectively stacked with?

Anything...save another GH releaser. I would not recommend stacking with something with similar ingredients or designed to do somethign similar. HOWEVER i would strongly recommend adding HGH pro to the Swole Stack. This would be a monster of a stack. Also this could effectively stack with creatine products, just make sure not to take in any carbs 1-2 hours before taking HGH pro.

Possible Stack ideas:

Testopro + HGH Pro
Stoked + HGH Pro
Swole Stack + HGH pro (insanely anabolic)
Life Support + HGH Pro +Essentials and joint complex (health stack)
Glycobol +Motivate + HGH Pro(my current stack)

And this would be the SUPER stack(something i will want to do in the future):
Essential and joint complex + Life Support + Swole Stack + HGH Pro + pre-workout of ur choice mixed with RecoverPro. This stacks has you covered on every angle

AI has some of the most effective testboosting stacks around, adding HGH pro would just make for a killer anabolic combo.

Can this be used during a cut? Heck yes
During a bulk: of course
During a recomp? most definitely since thats what im doing now and it works wonderfully

Strength: 8/10 strongest GH booster to date
Recovery: 9/10 very few supps have helped me recover as fast(and none used standalone)
Sleep: 10/10
Body Composition: 8/10 maintaining weight and getting stronger
Skin: cant really judge this since i use acne medication to keep my face pretty(like ali), but i can note my skin is far less oily and my acne on my shoulders has cleared up(from using supersaponins) so ill give it a 9/10 since it is clearing up body and back acne

Overall rating 2 weeks in: 9/10

I will re-rate this after 4 weeks.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bench Day

This is the day where my strength gains seems to be really kicking in.

Bench goal is 3 sets of 3 reps

Bench press:
250x3

290x3

325x8

I went up 20 lbs from last chest day and went down only 1 rep. I would also like to note...the last cycle i hit only 320 i got 6 reps...i added 5 and went up 2 reps. HGH pro you dont feel like ur getting stonger...u just walk in the gym and bam...the weight is light. I really do see myself rating this product a 10 out of 10 once it hits the 4 week mark since the benefits of HGH Pro are really starting to accumulate and potentiate as time progresses.

After i was done i hit 325 for a rest pause just to start practicing competition like form. The weight went up like butter despite i already had hit it for 8 reps.

After that:

45 second rest 2 sets of 110 dumbells followed by a strip set with the 45 lb dumbells

3 sets of dumbell rows with the 110 lb dumbells with 30 second breaks

close grip and dip supersets with light weight and a 3-0-3(in honor of Mr.Kleen) tempo to really push the triceps to there limits.

The reason i like to keep the rest intervals short is to cut down the time of my workout while increasing my muscular threshold for pain. I get a moderate amount of weight and push it till i cant push it anymore. This allows for my accessory muscle to develop while maintaining muscular conditioning to a certain degree.

Before my workout i popped 5 Motivate about an hour before my lift.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the day where my strength gains seems to be really kicking in.

Bench goal is 3 sets of 3 reps

Bench press:
250x3

290x3

325x8

I went up 20 lbs from last chest day and went down only 1 rep. I would also like to note...the last cycle i hit only 320 i got 6 reps...i added 5 and went up 2 reps. HGH pro you dont feel like ur getting stonger...u just walk in the gym and bam...the weight is light. I really do see myself rating this product a 10 out of 10 once it hits the 4 week mark since the benefits of HGH Pro are really starting to accumulate and potentiate as time progresses.

After i was done i hit 325 for a rest pause just to start practicing competition like form. The weight went up like butter despite i already had hit it for 8 reps.

After that:

45 second rest 2 sets of 110 dumbells followed by a strip set with the 45 lb dumbells

3 sets of dumbell rows with the 110 lb dumbells with 30 second breaks

close grip and dip supersets with light weight and a 3-0-3(in honor of Mr.Kleen) tempo to really push the triceps to there limits.

The reason i like to keep the rest intervals short is to cut down the time of my workout while increasing my muscular threshold for pain. I get a moderate amount of weight and push it till i cant push it anymore. This allows for my accessory muscle to develop while maintaining muscular conditioning to a certain degree.

Before my workout i popped 5 Motivate about an hour before my lift.
That's a serious gain on bench, on a GH releaser damn!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great review and great lift bro!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice work! That`s one hell of a bench you have there!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love the review so far and nice strength increase too.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice work! That`s one hell of a bench you have there!
Thanks, got a long way to go but im going in the right direction

Love the review so far and nice strength increase too.
For a GH releaser i personally think the strength increases 2 weeks in are phenomnenal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear this. All positive reviews I have seen in all of the hghpro logs.
Even more than I had anticipated. I expected everybody to be talking about improved performance because of extra sleep, seems there is more to it than that. Some very large jumps in strength and very impressive recomp. These are things that I expect down the road but after a week or two?! I'm pleasantly surprised and understandably anxious...:irked:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I think its time we all order... say... 15 bottles each??? Now if Pem and Crowler would make them $15 a pop!! LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah just waiting on mine... :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in need indeed! So excited to get up on this man! I am already seeing canges in my physique from the diet. The carb up on Monday did well for me. I am already drying up and full looking. Things looking bigger stomach looking less smooth. Alright food time then I am gonna update my log...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cuz Tonight, Tonight, Tonigh-ight oh ohhhhhh, we're gonna make it right tonight, tonight, tonigh-ight.

Nana-Nana-BooBoo! I am getting mine tonight!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHAH you guys are cracking me up!

I would say Kleen has good reason to be a little excited haha. Tonight he will get some deep sleep no doubt!

Little update. Wasnt able to hit squats yesterday due to some last minute complications. Today i have Judo so im gonna try to sneak in a work out today schedule pending.

SLeep last night was again...phenomenal. Its going to be hard sleeping without HGh Pro.

Mood has been very optimisitic as of late. Not much aggression like on a test booster which is too be expected but the good mood despite personal problems has really helped my outlook. Its much easier to take on a day full of stuff to do when you are nice and rested!

Woke up at 191. Fat loss is becoming a little more obvious. Waist seems to be slimming out a little more. Vascularity has had no apparent increase.

Reovery is coming along nicely. No long sore from sunday's chest work out. So only two days of being sore is quite nice in my opinion(without HGH Pro i can be sore up to 5 days after a lift depending on what i did).

Woke up and had some ground beef(very very lean 8 oz) and a cup and a half of brown rice. 2 Glycobol about 5 minutes before.

Yesterday i had 6 glycobol throughout the day. i do not suggest this unless ur carb loading or going really nuts on a cheat day. The end of the day i was blowing that bathroom up! But i do consider this not a bad thing. The more of excrement that comes out the less of it that is in me. Not a negative side effect just one that can be inconvenient if it occurs at the wrong time.

Glycobol is extremely effective.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great review Gh and... um... interesting visual there at the end LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would say Kleen has good reason to be a little excited haha. Tonight he will get some deep sleep no doubt!

Little update. Wasnt able to hit squats yesterday due to some last minute complications. Today i have Judo so im gonna try to sneak in a work out today schedule pending.

SLeep last night was again...phenomenal. Its going to be hard sleeping without HGh Pro.

Mood has been very optimisitic as of late. Not much aggression like on a test booster which is too be expected but the good mood despite personal problems has really helped my outlook. Its much easier to take on a day full of stuff to do when you are nice and rested!

Woke up at 191. Fat loss is becoming a little more obvious. Waist seems to be slimming out a little more. Vascularity has had no apparent increase.

Reovery is coming along nicely. No long sore from sunday's chest work out. So only two days of being sore is quite nice in my opinion(without HGH Pro i can be sore up to 5 days after a lift depending on what i did).

Woke up and had some ground beef(very very lean 8 oz) and a cup and a half of brown rice. 2 Glycobol about 5 minutes before.

Yesterday i had 6 glycobol throughout the day. i do not suggest this unless ur carb loading or going really nuts on a cheat day. The end of the day i was blowing that bathroom up! But i do consider this not a bad thing. The more of excrement that comes out the less of it that is in me. Not a negative side effect just one that can be inconvenient if it occurs at the wrong time.

Carb loading? What's that....:tongue2:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Glycobol is some potent stuff.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Carb loading? What's that....:tongue2:
I dont know ive only heard about it in through rumors and whispers....i heard ogre's use this carb loading to put themselves in a berserker like rage before they pillage an enemy castle's.....but again thats just ive heard

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established