HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Updates with Deadlifts!

So i had to skip a night of HGH Pro Monday night....because i didnt sleep that night. I was up all night working and studying for class. But i finished everything and aced my test so it was all worth it.

Hit up class from 9-6 and got home dead tired. Took a quick nap to re-energize and made a little pre-workout ****tail:

5 motivate
2 scoops RecoverPro
2 grams Citrulline Malate
1 gram ALCAR

Worked like a charm, got me ready to lift.

Deadlift:

No Wraps
295x5
330x3
370x3

Grip is getting stronger little by little. Previous workout was 365 for 3 reps so i went up 5 lbs and still was able to hold on for 3 reps.

Slapped on my wraps:
405x10-> two reps higher then last time and my day noted i was locking out far better and the weight was looking a lot lighter.

Power Clean:
135x5
185x4->feeling a lot more manageable then before. I also hit a PR in that this was the first time i was able to Clean and Press 185(i did it twice on the 2nd and 3rd reps)

Good Mornings:
45x10
65x10
95x10
115x8x8

Hammer Curls
45x8x8x8
Preacher Curls:
45x6x6x4

took 1 glycbol, 2 cups of milk, 2 scoops of whey and 4oz of steak

Waited an hour and then took 5!!! HGH Pro. This was very very potent and probably will stick to 4.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i had to skip a night of HGH Pro Monday night....because i didnt sleep that night. I was up all night working and studying for class. But i finished everything and aced my test so it was all worth it.

Hit up class from 9-6 and got home dead tired. Took a quick nap to re-energize and made a little pre-workout ****tail:

5 motivate
2 scoops RecoverPro
2 grams Citrulline Malate
1 gram ALCAR

Worked like a charm, got me ready to lift.

Deadlift:

No Wraps
295x5
330x3
370x3

Grip is getting stronger little by little. Previous workout was 365 for 3 reps so i went up 5 lbs and still was able to hold on for 3 reps.

Slapped on my wraps:
405x10-> two reps higher then last time and my day noted i was locking out far better and the weight was looking a lot lighter.

Power Clean:
135x5
185x4->feeling a lot more manageable then before. I also hit a PR in that this was the first time i was able to Clean and Press 185(i did it twice on the 2nd and 3rd reps)

Good Mornings:
45x10
65x10
95x10
115x8x8

Hammer Curls
45x8x8x8
Preacher Curls:
45x6x6x4

took 1 glycbol, 2 cups of milk, 2 scoops of whey and 4oz of steak

Waited an hour and then took 5!!! HGH Pro. This was very very potent and probably will stick to 4.
Very nice workout bro.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great workout bro

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was an "ok" day. I cant complain. Busy as always but such is life. I believe ever member of this forum can attest to how busy and hectic life is. Some far more then others.

Sadly my bottle of HGH Pro is looking exceedlingly....empty...i probably have 7 more days worth of HGH Pro left. Which is just enough to get squats in and then the better part of me deload week. I will of course give an in depth review of HGH Pro once i finish my bottle.

Bench Day: Not my strongest of days

275x5
305x3
340x4-> this is where the weakness in my form is showing. Still have a long way to go before my form allows me to push the weight my body can truly handle. But all in good time.

After that i put up 365x1 just b/c i wanted to have my body remember what it felt like to put that to my chest and back up.

Dumbells bench, dumbells incline and some push ups after that then i called it a day.

I have to admit even though i only went up one rep from last time i tried 340...the last time i tried 340 i was feeling a lot stronger that day. This time i felt weaker yet i performed better. This just lends itself to the fact that i am indeed getting stronger. If im putting up the same weight more times feeling weak, sore and tired then i am definitely getting stronger.

I will probably hit squats on sunday. I have a ride on saturday so i doubt ill be able to update much. I will probably skip judo tonight since i need to be up by 4 am tomorrow and going to bed at 12 for a 12 hour shift is not an option. Ill hit up some cardio and practice here at home.

Oh and my MOA for HGH Pro is almost complete i just need to finish researching one more ingredient and ill post it up. This stuff works, and it has the science and the results to back it up.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great lifting bro and looking forward to your final review

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hghpro enhances sleep that's for sure. Looking forward to your final write up

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent work brother. As far as vivid dreams, I haven't recently but i am sleeping on a hard bunk bed the shakes when i roll over and as many bumps and bulges as my body has i need a softer mattress that forms to me for me to sleep really well and not get impingement or numbness issues in the middle of the night. I normally would not be able to sleep at all on this bed but HGHpro knocks me out, and even with some tossing on occasion due to numbness or something I am feeling well rested.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I am sleeping on a mattress that has a hole in it and I have to sleep a certain way or my weight makes the bed sag and a sharp spring pokes me.(luckily has not drew blood yet)

I'm getting a new bed mattress next week.

I had my first "vivid" dream last night. It was almost magical like the dream. The Hghpro allowed me to excess this area I normally would have not excessed if I did not take Hghpro

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I have GOT to get my hands on this stuff!!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I have GOT to get my hands on this stuff!!!
Same here dude....looks to good to pass up. Gonna stock up on some AI stuff tonight :) ha

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be sure to get the HGHpro you will be one rested camper.
Why is Canada Post being so cruel to me... of all the times I could use a supp like this, now is quite critical. Well not critical but I would feel more rested. I am going to go full blast no matter how I feel but it would be great to feel good while I did.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is Canada Post being so cruel to me... of all the times I could use a supp like this, now is quite critical. Well not critical but I would feel more rested. I am going to go full blast no matter how I feel but it would be great to feel good while I did.

Damn DW will be pissed if he found out I intercepted his HGHpro shipment. Wait wat damn was that out loud.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn DW will be pissed if he found out I intercepted his HGHpro shipment. Wait wat damn was that out loud.
That's it I declare war .... :redeemerwhore:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
what he didn't tell you DW is he split it with me 90/10!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep just bought it along with the swole stack :) cant wait to log these
You are gonna love that!!!!
what he didn't tell you DW is he split it with me 90/10!!!!
Hmmmm that could be a "Major" war there... Popcorn... Check, Protective bunker to watch from... Check, Let me get my arse into it, and it's a go gentlemen!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
LOL I would pay to watch that one!!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
You are gonna love that!!!!

Hmmmm that could be a "Major" war there... Popcorn... Check, Protective bunker to watch from... Check, Let me get my arse into it, and it's a go gentlemen!
Ya I cant wait dude. Really excited to start it, hopefully get some good gains in

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
last time I saw those I was on the Iranian border looking at a mortar tube aimed my way!!! LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watch yourself I'll get the Canadian Navy to ... what do they do, do we even have a Navy....Well how about a hoard of angry Newfies with pointed sticks!! They may not look like much but just wait till we fill them full of Screech!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I bet you were real happy to see this beast coming. What happened to the motar tube?
it took its sites off us... thank goodness. I think it was a 120mm they usually put RAP on it as well... makes for a big boom!

Watch yourself I'll get the Canadian Navy to ... what do they do, do we even have a Navy....Well how about a hoard of angry Newfies with pointed sticks!! They may not look like much but just wait till we fill them full of Screech!!
I have seen them there Newfies!!! would rather face Al Qaiada!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You asked for it...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO!!! im gone for like two days running ambulance calls and trying to save people from iminent death and my log people are starting to wage war on each other over HGH Pro.....come on guys cant we all just get along?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys i hit my last heavy squat day on HGH Pro. And i had some fun with it.

It has been a really crazy past couple of days but i squeaked out nice lift.

Squats:

370x5
420x3
470....p*ssy weight i upped it
500x2...New PR!! This was really freaking light. So light i could have gone more but i decided to leave it all in the squat rack today.

600lbs x fail-> now this was a delight even though i didnt get it. I gut up under that weight and picked it up. Stabalized it. Walked out probably 4 steps. Stabalized it. Widened mt stance...stabalized it again. Went down nice and slow, hit the spot bars, started to go back up and then i hit a wall. Staying there for a few second trying to break past the wall but it just went back down.

Now for someone weing 193, my first attempt at 600 lbs left me satisfied i was able to really handle the weight. I wasnt crushed but i failed out on the weight. This left me hungry and now i have a goal. I wanna hit 600lbs at 180. I can really see myself putting up 600lbs in about 8 months of training. So Ill hit my cut, get down to the mid 170's then ill start powerlifting and shoot for 600lbs.

I lightened the bar to 225 and went for my 50 reps.

225x49!!!! MOTHER FUGGER I MISSED IT BY ONE FREAKING REP!!! and trust me i was there pushing and pushing until my legs literally collapsed under me and i was so pissed. I would have marched off in a rampage but i couldnt move my legs so i just had to sit lay there in defeat. FUG! Oh well next time 50 reps will be mine!!!

Hit some leg extensions and called it a day.

All in all despite my 20 hour days, crazy studying, running errands for the family, writing up documents for various endeavors, etc etc..i am very satisfied with my strength gains WHILE NOT GAINING ONE LBS OF FAT! Total recomp successful.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep just bought it along with the swole stack :) cant wait to log these

You my friend have hit up my ideal stack! I am actually planning on running this stack during my cut, where ill use glycobol for refeed days.

This stack will be epic!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very impressive numbers congrats on the PR.
Hey small steps at a time!! To my knowledge the record for squat at 181 is 930 suited and unsuited is 745.....im gonna need to break those records.:006:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
GH I would love to steal your legs bro!!! I can't even imagine hitting it that hard. If nothing else you have given me a challenge. I WILL hit 225 for 50 by this time next year, as long as the knee holds from the rebuild. Just awe inspiring my friend!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
that is some crazy weight for someone your size.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GH I would love to steal your legs bro!!! I can't even imagine hitting it that hard. If nothing else you have given me a challenge. I WILL hit 225 for 50 by this time next year, as long as the knee holds from the rebuild. Just awe inspiring my friend!!

My friend i think its kinda funny how somehow i inspire you...you sir are an inspiration to many. I dont think i deserve that sort of compliment from a warrior such as urself. But I will not turn away such a compliment out of respect for u. Thank you.

Im guessing ill be able to hit 315 for 50 once im squatting in the 600's. But first i must conquer 225!!

that is some crazy weight for someone your size.

Ehh i dont think so but then again I do tend to think anythign sort of the best is not good enough. Once im squatting around 800lbs weighing around what i weigh now, then ill be comfortable in saying i can squat some man weight. Till then, I think i dont deserve such praise, but thank you it is very much appreciated.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very successful log HGHPro continues to look very solid.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
You my friend have hit up my ideal stack! I am actually planning on running this stack during my cut, where ill use glycobol for refeed days.

This stack will be epic!
Ya this stack is going to be monumental. Hopefully my stuff comes and I can start it next week!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey small steps at a time!! To my knowledge the record for squat at 181 is 930 suited and unsuited is 745.....im gonna need to break those records.:006:
And I would not put that past you bro.:)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya it really is makes me feel weak :(
I used to power lift a bit but some of it in my opinion for strength is genetics. I got some what strong but never got real strong like Andre.

I know some guys that are buck wild strong but not that big and guys like myself that are not that strong but get big off of moderate weights

(Of course I want to be stronger, its is just an observation I have seen over the past eight years around the gym)

point is no matter what if a person moves huge weights with good form they are going to be one big person