Hey Fukers PRIME is NOT A TEST BOOSTER! Brand NEW.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, but...I'm one of those catz thats concerned about my hair...I need the 411 on what this may/may not do to my hairline.
Thank you. :)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wny updates on when we may be receiving an IC e-mail?

Mr.50

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well dose prime have anyhting to do with AP, cuse i used to get great rsults from AP till i got sick
now every time i take AP i get really really sick, soooo i dont evan look at the AP bottle lol

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well dose prime have anyhting to do with AP, cuse i used to get great rsults from AP till i got sick
now every time i take AP i get really really sick, soooo i dont evan look at the AP bottle lol

My understanding is that Prime does not have to do with AP but that was just an analogy made earlier but the formulas are not similar.

Mr.50

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established

Yep, I get extremely sick as well. Non stop puking until it all comes out.

I am looking forward to see what exactly prime is!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When will it be out again? Did you say Prime?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
will this require a cycle support? got to keep an eye on the liver!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Mullet, need to talk with ya soon on some supplement support.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I asked this in another thread... I read a write up for a product called "Ravage," at the board that seems to be filled with little kids that still have part of their lip attached to their mothers' nipple. I can't find much about, nor any logs on it.
My question --- Does Prime have any ingredients that are active in Ravage? And what ever happened to Ravage?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked this in another thread... I read a write up for a product called "Ravage," at the board that seems to be filled with little kids that still have part of their lip attached to their mothers' nipple. I can't find much about, nor any logs on it.
My question --- Does Prime have any ingredients that are active in Ravage? And what ever happened to Ravage?
Link?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do have one page saved that talks about Prime. I do not want to post it, but if you want I will PM you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hm, I had never seen that before. I am almost positive it has no relation to Prime, however.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i figured this thread was hot enough you'd see it versus getting your attention over all of your PM whores lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When does it come out?

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Wow I didnt know all the cellar kids at BB.com hated USP so much. Whats with all the USP bashing? USP supps are the only ones i get any results from, and Ive been taking them for 10-12 years. Do those guys even train over there? LOL too funny.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I didnt know all the cellar kids at BB.com hated USP so much. Whats with all the USP bashing? USP supps are the only ones i get any results from, and Ive been taking them for 10-12 years. Do those guys even train over there? LOL too funny.
Yah I can't even bring myself to read anything over there anymore.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok Jacob prime blows T-Roid and H-drol outa the water? Yea uhm..... ill hold outa until i know what it is, but i just dont see that being possible my friend!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Jacob prime blows T-Roid and H-drol outa the water? Yea uhm..... ill hold outa until i know what it is, but i just dont see that being possible my friend!
Money back guarantee?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
At the recommended dose of 25mg twice a day of H-Drol, even a good tribulus product blows H-Drol out of the water. It's got to be used at VERY high doses to produce results similar to it's *comparable target* steroid, Turinabol. For those who've never experienced real gear, H-Drol may give some Oooos and Aaaahs, but it's got to be 200mg for comparable results.

At the recommended dose of 25mg twice a day of H-Drol, even a good tribulus product blows H-Drol out of the water. It's got to be used at VERY high doses to produce results similar to it's *comparable target* steroid, Turinabol. For those who've never experienced real gear, H-Drol may give some Oooos and Aaaahs, but it's got to be 200mg for comparable results.
"It's the OMG its a steroid it must be magic" train of thought. High anabolic steroids like Deca, EQ, winstrol, Var and furazabol are mild unless you get into the 100mgs a day range.

But anyway, I will let the audience compare..take what I say with a grain of salt.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Anything new in the way of a release date???

Any rough estimate?? :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
"It's the OMG its a steroid it must be magic" train of thought. High anabolic steroids like Deca, EQ, winstrol, Var and furazabol are mild unless you get into the 100mgs a day range.

But anyway, I will let the audience compare..take what I say with a grain of salt.
Good point. When a steroid product claims 'minimal suppression', it usually is synonymous with 'minimal results'.

Let's get this party started! ;)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I HAVE BEEN checking my damn email on the minute for the IC release!!!

cant wait

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not trying to bash or start up anything. Im not a "hater" just questioning it is all. Hdrol at 125mgs did me well and ive used my fair share of "the darkside" and low dose and high doses as well.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the comparison was made in an aggregate fashion - that is, all things considered, for many people, Prime may be a more viable option over using A.A.S., While the anabolic response, obviously, is much more attenuated in Prime, the side-effects, primarily endogenous suppression of Testosterone, are much less. In my experience, Prime delivered results which facilitated such a comparison, based solely from that 'all things consider perspective.

Let me be clear. I am not insinuating, nor is Jacob, that Prime will cause as much LBM gain as A.A.S in a comparable timeframe. However, I think it is a fair assertion is as follows: Prime will produce a prominent enough myotropic response to cause LBM gain in most, while not simultaneously causing 'shutdown'. For natural athletes, this presents obvious advantages.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well then I await your comparison.
No doubt, ive bought every product uve brought to market, i actualy today just purchased yet another bottle of AP and a box of pslin. So trust me, im no hater, i also have my mother on your cissus for her horrible hands. Like i stated above, im no hater, and im not trying to start something.

But rest assured i will definately buy this and give it a whirl.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the comparison was made in an aggregate fashion - that is, all things considered, for many people, Prime may be a more viable option over using A.A.S., While the anabolic response, obviously, is much more attenuated in Prime, the side-effects, primarily endogenous suppression of Testosterone, are much less. In my experience, Prime delivered results which facilitated such a comparison, based solely from that 'all things consider perspective.

Let me be clear. I am not insinuating, nor is Jacob, that Prime will cause as much LBM gain as A.A.S in a comparable timeframe. However, I think it is a fair assertion is as follows: Prime will produce a prominent enough myotropic response to cause LBM gain in most, while not simultaneously causing 'shutdown'. For natural athletes, this presents obvious advantages.

SNAP. :hammer:

I cannot wait, thanks for the clarification mullet!

yea what he said so Eloquently

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good point. When a steroid product claims 'minimal suppression', it usually is synonymous with 'minimal results'.
;)
gassp..How dare you say that...it's a steroid it will get you SOMOTHA****ENHUGE that you could toss cars with minimal effort.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
gassp..How dare you say that...it's a steroid it will get you SOMOTHA****ENHUGE that you could toss cars with minimal effort.
I felt like that on Incarnate w/ an extra dose. No lie! And Blueprint helped minimize the pain.