Hey Fukers PRIME is NOT A TEST BOOSTER! Brand NEW.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Nothing yet in IC :( On a side note, the thread title reminds me of so many misinformed who seem to categorize all AAS as test boosters - yet many decrease test.

SeaHawk22

Awards
Wow I didnt know all the cellar kids at BB.com hated USP so much. Whats with all the USP bashing? USP supps are the only ones i get any results from, and Ive been taking them for 10-12 years. Do those guys even train over there? LOL too funny.

All usp needs to do is call their products "magic purple" or "blue bruiser" "orange horseshoe" and they would be all over them lol:)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
All usp needs to do is call their products "magic purple" or "blue bruiser" "orange horseshoe" and they would be all over them lol:)
They don't need to. When it says "USP", I like it. :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm out of town next week, and I'll be p*ssed if I miss the IC email!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by Snapmoney
Wow I didnt know all the cellar kids at BB.com hated USP so much. Whats with all the USP bashing? USP supps are the only ones i get any results from, and Ive been taking them for 10-12 years. Do those guys even train over there? LOL too funny.
All the peeps on bb does not hate USP labs...perhaps more questions are thrown around and a bit more immaturity in the way some threads are handled but i've seen USP get much love from that site.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the peeps on bb does not hate USP labs...perhaps more questions are thrown around and a bit more immaturity in the way some threads are handled but i've seen USP get much love from that site.
Immaturity and bb.com that's hard to imagine :toofunny:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn - looking great for an old bloke!
Thanks, there are some problems with being older... one being skin elasticity, I can be 10% body fat and won't look as lean as a younger person. Other than that it is not really that much of a disadvantage. One good thing is it's easy for me to maintain good muscle mass as most of it has been around for a long time. My pain threshold is a lot higher than it was when I was younger but sometimes this makes me push harder than I should.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, there are some problems with being older... one being skin elasticity, I can be 10% body fat and won't look as lean as a younger person. Other than that it is not really that much of a disadvantage. One good thing is it's easy for me to maintain good muscle mass as most of it has been around for a long time. My pain threshold is a lot higher than it was when I was younger but sometimes this makes me push harder than I should.
Im a late starter - needed a change of lifestyle - see the avitar. Plan on never giving up. If I look as good as you at 50 I'll be pretty stoked with myself mate!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im a late starter - needed a change of lifestyle - see the avitar. Plan on never giving up. If I look as good as you at 50 I'll be pretty stoked with myself mate!
Yah you have the right attitude, this is a long term persuit. I used to be very goal oriented when I competed and it was a difficult transtiion to this kind of thinking. Now it's about working towards a permanent lifestyle that will allow my to improve myself slowly over time. I have come up with what I call permanent recomp. Nothing too severe just enough to imporve slowly.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
So is this the line for Miley Cyrus tickets? This line is long.......

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that Jacob hasn't been online all week. Maybe this means he's bogged down with the upcoming release of Prime!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed that Jacob hasn't been online all week. Maybe this means he's bogged down with the upcoming release of Prime!

We can only hope! If I wait much longer I may have some sort of cardiac event.....

Mr.50

Ediger

Awards
is this supplement safe for a 19 year old? didn't really see a conclusive answer on any of the pages.

staring directly at the box for longer than 5 seconds will cost extreme USPlabs PRIME anxiety and instant addiction.

Look at the screen at an angle to avoid instant addiction.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ediger

Awards
is this supplement safe for a 19 year old? didn't really see a conclusive answer on any of the pages.
nevermind -- can faintly see on the box it says healthy adults 18+. good :thumbsup:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
staring directly at the box for longer than 5 seconds will cost extreme USPlabs PRIME anxiety and instant addiction.

It's... boner-time! :D

I really hope this product will deliver and it will not be all hype and stuff. Really looking forward to it.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Box is mesmerizing!

I need now....

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established

PLEASE say it will be released by monday.. I need to place an order that day :lol:

bluepit2

Awards
I am beginning to think Prime is an urban legend....maybe they will make a movie about it.....and yes im already hooked on the box, very sexy box :chick:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be frank... I don't give I fug about the fuggin box...

I want what's inside it... to be perfectly honest when I get the box I am going to open it, take out the bottle and throw the damn box in the garbage. (not have sex with it lol) I am looking forward to consuming what's in the bottle but you could send it to me in a burlap sack and I'd be just as happy.

:dance:

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
God, I hope this isn't timing/bodytype dependent.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Mr. USPLabs when will this craziness end?! Is Prime on the horizon or what!?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Almost two months, since the owner of usp-labs started this thread. Way too long for marketing purposes.