Hey Fukers PRIME is NOT A TEST BOOSTER! Brand NEW.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
So would I be an immature idiot 17 year old if I asked if it were now appropriate to be answered as to whether this supplement will be intended for only those over 21 years?

Don't want to cause problems, it just seems like the question is answerable now that the thread can be used for purposes other than saying Prime isn't a test booster.
you keep your personal vendetta very subtle...i like it. =)

So would I be an immature idiot 17 year old if I asked if it were now appropriate to be answered as to whether this supplement will be intended for only those over 21 years?

Don't want to cause problems, it just seems like the question is answerable now that the thread can be used for purposes other than saying Prime isn't a test booster.
Why do you continue asking the same question? When it was answered directly. We cannot give that information until we have a firm grasp on the MOA.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

demands, demands, demands, 7 pages and counting

dude, this is not a court room drama and you're not tom cruise in A Few Good Men, so please give it a rest..

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
can't resist and here to lighten the mood George Costanza style, i came across this on youtube as well

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Dang im late, but happy to be at the party anyway. Very interesting stuff

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why do you continue asking the same question? When it was answered directly. We cannot give that information until we have a firm grasp on the MOA.
Oh ok, I just thought y'all were saying that since it was in the supplements section and you wanted to be able to advertise without breaking the rules or whatever was going on. Just thought if you know about HPTA/libido shutdown and whatnot, you have at least a pretty good idea about age recommendations.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Truly and awesome product. It was a great experience testing this and can't wait to get back on it! Hurry up! :)

Talk about crazy alpha male drive!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
This is kinda like one of those times when your mother has just cooked a great dinner and says it's going to be a surprise and you are so hungry and she wont let you eat any snack. I use to hate that.

STOP TEASING ME! OMG!

Truly and awesome product. It was a great experience testing this and can't wait to get back on it! Hurry up! :)

Zap and prime will be scary, just scary doug and with AP in the mix. The Gyms will never be the same!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
another one i am excited in, well, i will cut the next month and hopefully by then i can try this

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Zap and prime will be scary, just scary doug and with AP in the mix. The Gyms will never be the same!
Oh boy! Someone's been taking HYPE 101 with Professor Macedaddy.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
This is kinda like one of those times when your mother has just cooked a great dinner and says it's going to be a surprise and you are so hungry and she wont let you eat any snack. I use to hate that.

STOP TEASING ME! OMG!

hehehehehe

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I hype the truth that is why it works so well.
I must admit that your products do deliver. Speaking of which, I'm eating some rice cakes and honey after my P-Slin dose. Good stuff.

bluepit2

Awards
Is it out yet.....
Is it out yet......
Is....ha ha j/k......but no, seriously.....is it out yet?

:woohoo: :fool2:

a
n
t
i
c
i
p
a
t
i
o
n

Just recieved our new potent version of prime. How did we improve on a product never released because that is how we roll at USPLabs!

Still have to pinch myself and wonder how we improved on the perfect supplement!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just recieved our new potent version of prime. How did we improve on a product never released because that is how we roll at USPLabs!

Still have to pinch myself and wonder how we improved on the perfect supplement!
:eek:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Cut the small-talk and release it please ;)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I bet it isn't even comin out.....huh
prove-it......I'll time you.....Double dog dare you.....

oh yeah, well if it is comin out what would be the best supplement to stack it with?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

Saw your review on youtube, I liked it. :thumbsup: . One thing though, you did not mention any libido issues. What did this product do with your sex-drive? Did it increase it, or decrease it? Or the same ? Any input on this would be great.

Thanks!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Saw your review on youtube, I liked it. :thumbsup: . One thing though, you did not mention any libido issues. What did this product do with your sex-drive? Did it increase it, or decrease it? Or the same ? Any input on this would be great.

Thanks!
for me personally it was the same, I know you asked Doug but figured Id give some more feedback. Ive heard most have either increased, or remained the same. I dont think anyone had any decrease in libido.
bobby

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
for me personally it was the same, I know you asked Doug but figured Id give some more feedback. Ive heard most have either increased, or remained the same. I dont think anyone had any decrease in libido.
bobby

Thanks for the reply! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Few reports of increased libido and few of no difference.

bluepit2

Awards
ETA??? would love to try this soon since its beach time :bb:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So what are the chances of me getting to test this and do a log???

I can def do a nice log. Details, pics, etc... It'd be great, I'd use it during a cut also, along with AP (sadly no recreate, caffeine is not my friend). I'd even do a youtube video if you guys wanted me too.

Anyway, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Few reports of increased libido and few of no difference.
Mine was through the roof and dropped slightly towards the back end of the 8 weeks of use. I always have had a high sex drive but this was excellent in that dept. for me as well as the strength/fat loss and shaping it gave me. :)

So what are the chances of me getting to test this and do a log???

I can def do a nice log. Details, pics, etc... It'd be great, I'd use it during a cut also, along with AP (sadly no recreate, caffeine is not my friend). I'd even do a youtube video if you guys wanted me too.

Anyway, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask :)
slim to none:rofl:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Blah.. Guess I'll have to wait just like everyone else.

I'm not special :(

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im just curious whats in it, i hope not some proprietary blend sh!t

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I beta tested Prime and was really impressed. I didn't take it solo but the results i had while cutting with it was impressive. I was able to add a few lbs of lean body mass while cutting so I have no doubt one could gain 6-10lbs in 4 weeks using this. Can't wait to try this new version. This one might just beat out AP at Nutra.

. This one might just beat out AP at Nutra.
In my opinion the versatility of AP makes the greatest supplement ever create but Prime will win just on ease of use.

With AP, you have to have an understanding of nutrition to witness great results. With Prime, you just swallow a pill and will feel it...Nutrition is the ultimate factor but you will "feel" prime regardless.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
after analyzing the whole usplabs labs products i think i found jacobs secret! he got visions in his dreams ! only logic explanation! lol, really i think its the only company that brings real innovations real never seen before ingredients! " respect" .
when i 1st tried ap ! i swear to god that i really felt it from the 1st cap! " the pump" in my arms! too bad it made me sick the 3rd week i guess i am from the few who their gis dosesnt tolerate it.
i am really exited about PRIME to try it when nutra get it!
even if i am inner circle cant get it shipped to algeria.
KEEP THE INNOVATION JACOB!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well dose prime have anyhting to do with AP, cuse i used to get great rsults from AP till i got sick
now every time i take AP i get really really sick, soooo i dont evan look at the AP bottle lol

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
is this gonna be released before the end of the year

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I ask, do you all think that this is the final frontier?

Has prime pushed the supplement era truly beyond where no man has gone before, and if so, can there be anything next?

Could this literally be the end of the road?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ask, do you all think that this is the final frontier?

Has prime pushed the supplement era truly beyond where no man has gone before, and if so, can there be anything next?

Could this literally be the end of the road?
There is always a next step! :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably blow epidro, T-Roid and h-drol out of the water...

Not sure about superdrol but superdrol is soooo dirty so in comparison this would be a better choice if you care about your liver.
those are some HUGE claims, I hope it backs it up

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beta tested Prime and was really impressed. I didn't take it solo but the results i had while cutting with it was impressive. I was able to add a few lbs of lean body mass while cutting so I have no doubt one could gain 6-10lbs in 4 weeks using this. Can't wait to try this new version. This one might just beat out AP at Nutra.
is it a similar formula to AP then? Or were you just making a comparison?