Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is all we can do. Your doing a great job!!!
X2 KEEP GRINDING BROTHA EVERYTHING WILL FALL INTO ITS PLACE!
Thanks, I was a little disturbed when I saw the weight increase but it does had up if you take into consideration the nutrient repartitioning in PM, which is just much stronger than I had imagined.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So here is what Supper is going to look like

4 cups whole wheat pasta (cooked) 150
2 cups low fat ice cream 96
1 cup Wildberry Pie Filling 90
4 tbsp of Chocolate syrup 52
Total of 388 grams of carbs ... good start

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:dance:

REALLY???
Your not familiar with Skiploading I guess, you should read up on it, a lot of details about in this thread. It seems to work very well and is actually a very effective fat loss method as well, but mostly it's a contest prep method. You have to practice to get the timing down though this is my second run.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And to think u were up in the mid 240's and now ur down to 208 and looking big and vascular. After this carb load u may even put on some more mass and walk on to stage looking like a monster.

Textbook prep my friend. I feel like im reading a "How To" book haha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And to think u were up in the mid 240's and now ur down to 208 and looking big and vascular. After this carb load u may even put on some more mass and walk on to stage looking like a monster.

Textbook prep my friend. I feel like im reading a "How To" book haha.
Well I do definitely get much bigger when I do this and I can hold the size. I still need to get leaner and deal with my loose skin but this helped me a lot last time, hoping for more of the same.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I do definitely get much bigger when I do this and I can hold the size. I still need to get leaner and deal with my loose skin but this helped me a lot last time, hoping for more of the same.
About how long does it take u to tighten up the loose skin?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About how long does it take u to tighten up the lose skin?
Being carbed up a very lean has a lot to do with it, some skin stays loose but it's up to you to hide the fact.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff in here DW, can't wait to see the pics. My next carb up will start Monday. Like AG said we could perfect our own method of this. He won't share his info. We have the brain power to work through these things. 2-3 more shows and we could make something happen. By the way if anyone is interested in Skip Hill consulting on your prep he is $1600 for 6-8 weeks I forgot and only $1200 if you just want him to work with you for the last 2 weeks of your prep. He gave every mod of every board worth mentioing the supermoderator interview with just enough info that a smart person with enough time to work with it could come up with an idea of how to do the approach. Now how to do it as perfectly as he did may be another story. However that doesn't mean we couldn't put our heads together and perfect this thing on our own. Make it our own.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff in here DW, can't wait to see the pics. My next carb up will start Monday. Like AG said we could perfect our own method of this. He won't share his info. We have the brain power to work through these things. 2-3 more shows and we could make something happen. By the way if anyone is interested in Skip Hill consulting on your prep he is $1600 for 6-8 weeks I forgot and only $1200 if you just want him to work with you for the last 2 weeks of your prep. He gave every mod of every board worth mentioing the supermoderator interview with just enough info that a smart person with enough time to work with it could come up with an idea of how to do the approach. Now how to do it as perfectly as he did may be another story. However that doesn't mean we couldn't put our heads together and perfect this thing on our own. Make it our own.
Sounds good to me...

On that very subject I was able to load quite a lot last night and I was able to attain a lot of less junky foods that are very high in carbs..

Craisins (dried cranberries) are a wopping 33 grams per 1/3 cup... who knew and they are not heavy on the stomach..

Fruit source bars very tasty, not sugary 32 grams 0 fat..

I got these wheat honey sticks that have 23 grams of carbs for a small pack

I have some toaster pastries from Nature's way which are quite a bit better than the generic but still high in carbs.

Multigrain cheerios are not that sugary but still as high as most of the junk cereals..

Bottom line is I can eat a lot less junk and still achieve a high carb intake.

Another thing is I am going to incorporate PM in this somehow, I will do an elevated dose before I take my final pics with about 2 cups of rice. What I have to figure out is when to incorporate it in my final week. I am thinking that I will start back up on the Monday at 6 ed when I start my load and then when I start to peak on Friday I will up the dosage to 9 then show day I will take like 6 pills with 2 cups of rice in the morning and the evening for the two shows. I will also take a couple of Glycobol with these doses...I should blow up like a fuggin balloon but remain dry and be very vascular...

One thing that is very troubling is I have more loose skin and some fat around my middle that I never had before when I am as low as I am now. I am going to have to step it up in the coming week to see what I can do about it. My metabolism should be racing so I need some big things to happen this week. I hope my HGHPro is in early this week cuz it looks like I'm going to need it cuz she'll be balls to the walls again. It's ok I do better when it's a fuggin battle to the finish!! I was getting too complacent cuz I thought I was losing more fat than I was and I got a little too loose with my eating. Time to tighten back up and take this baby home!!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
riding the bull all the way in my friend. And too bad on the cheerios... I was looking forward to seeing Cookie Crisp Sponsored Athlete at the bottom of your sig!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
riding the bull all the way in my friend. And too bad on the cheerios... I was looking forward to seeing Cookie Crisp Sponsored Athlete at the bottom of your sig!!!
I like cheerios though and multigrain are a bit sweet.

Seriously great job DW you have worked your ass off!!!!!
Yah I could use a break lol... oh well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I'm starting to really fill up I feel rock hard and can almost feel the carbs shuttling into my muscles... wait I starting to turn Green... noooo!!!.................................

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering DW, you had been mentioning being afraid of over conditioning but if not losing LBM I really don't think there is such a thing. My issue was not over conditioning but a BAD peak week plan that hod gone unpracticed. Had I have carbed up right I would have been so sick looking posing could have been as it was and I would have placed... That was also where my issue was, these guys were all masters at posing, the least amount of shows done out of the guys who placed was 7. The most was 15 so I was way out of my class. Beating out 3 others in that category is still respectable for my first show and getting in with advanced guys. If I wasn't so conditioned I would have come in dead last, OR more likely not been asked to move into the Advanced class. But if I had placed, I had an oppurtunity to get a pro-card. Was well worth the risk.

Interesting how were are so on the same page. Remember I said I bought some dehydrated fruits for my next one... YUP got a big bag of craisins, some dehydrated blueberries, and raisins. All very, very carb dense. LOTS of sugars in those. Oh I will still have some cookie crisps though. Just because I can... Prep is hard enough might as well have a little fun. Although as I get closer I wont be taking in the milk so they will go byebye.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering DW, you had been mentioning being afraid of over conditioning but if not losing LBM I really don't think there is such a thing. My issue was not over conditioning but a BAD peak week plan that hod gone unpracticed. Had I have carbed up right I would have been so sick looking posing could have been as it was and I would have placed... That was also where my issue was, these guys were all masters at posing, the least amount of shows done out of the guys who placed was 7. The most was 15 so I was way out of my class. Beating out 3 others in that category is still respectable for my first show and getting in with advanced guys. If I wasn't so conditioned I would have come in dead last, OR more likely not been asked to move into the Advanced class. But if I had placed, I had an oppurtunity to get a pro-card. Was well worth the risk.

Interesting how were are so on the same page. Remember I said I bought some dehydrated fruits for my next one... YUP got a big bag of craisins, some dehydrated blueberries, and raisins. All very, very carb dense. LOTS of sugars in those. Oh I will still have some cookie crisps though. Just because I can... Prep is hard enough might as well have a little fun. Although as I get closer I wont be taking in the milk so they will go byebye.
Yep some good and some bad carbs ... balance

Here are my before pics, as you can see I'm pretty deflated and loose.....

Another thing I noticed it was my day off PM and I just couldn't hit the poses right the way I did when on it....nowhere near the same contractions..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, I bet you are already filling out quite a bit. Traps are insane man!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, I bet you are already filling out quite a bit. Traps are insane man!!!!
Thanks yah the traps are nuts, I don't even train them anymore, haven't for years...

Yah filling out very well and tightening as well...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is what I like to hear man! Are you taking pics tonight at the peak of your spill over for documentation purposes? I think it will be a powerful realization to people how much this partitcular method works and the extra volume you will have will be insane.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is what I like to hear man! Are you taking pics tonight at the peak of your spill over for documentation purposes? I think it will be a powerful realization to people how much this partitcular method works and the extra volume you will have will be insane.
yah more pics tonight...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking you will be up 5-6 lbs. What do you expect?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WOW! Awesome DW!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep some good and some bad carbs ... balance

Here are my before pics, as you can see I'm pretty deflated and loose.....

Another thing I noticed it was my day off PM and I just couldn't hit the poses right the way I did when on it....nowhere near the same contractions..

Looking great bro.:clap2:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome pics DW, going to be crazy informative to see this photo documented. By the way, potassium worked wonders on my hamstrings!!!! Thanks, now I can kill them again today :D!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW! Awesome DW!!!
Yah I should be around 215 tomorrow morning, I will weigh in when I go to the gym.. Then by Tuesday night about 210 but much more full. So I flush about 5 lbs. It will probably be less than that the actual comp week as there are no workouts just tons and tons of posing!!

Looking great bro.:clap2:
Tanks lets hope I fill out.., I have already filled out quite a bit actually

Awesome pics DW, going to be crazy informative to see this photo documented. By the way, potassium worked wonders on my hamstrings!!!! Thanks, now I can kill them again today :D!
Good to know, so they were a little dry, that's always the case with hamstrings, eat more bananas...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
how long will you retain those extra pounds DW???

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long will you retain those extra pounds DW???
Like I said the flush will take a lot of them away but I can maintain the remainder up to 48 hours, as long as I keep my carbs up. I have a nice little trick for game day... I think I already posted it. It involves a large dose of PM / Glycobol and 2 cups of rice.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
yeah I saw that. you are going to look great bro! With the pics you already hung, filling them muscles up WILL make you green and looking to smash things!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here it is so far...

I will have a normal dinner at 5pm and that should about do it if not I will keep the ball rolling.

5pm
6pm
1 pkg wheat honey sticks 23
2 fruit source bars 64
2 toaster pastries 74
7pm
1 pkg rice crackers 85
8pm
2 pkg wheat honey sticks 46
1 fruit source bars 32
10pm
2 cups craisins 200

Saturday
7am
4 cups multi-grain cheerios 96
1 cup craisins 100
2 toaster pastries 74
10am
4 pudding cups 88
2 fruit source bars 96
2 toaster pastries 74
1pm
1 cup pancake mix 69
1 cup craisins 100

1745 total...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are the spilled over pics...

Hey they don't look that much worse, the posing is a bit better though and I'm tighter and bigger so that must have a bearing.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here it is so far...

I will have a normal dinner at 5pm and that should about do it if not I will keep the ball rolling.

5pm
6pm
1 pkg wheat honey sticks 23
2 fruit source bars 64
2 toaster pastries 74
7pm
1 pkg rice crackers 85
8pm
1 fruit source bars 32
10pm
2 cups craisins 200

Saturday
7am
4 cups multi-grain cheerios 96
1 cup craisins 100
2 toaster pastries 74
10am
4 pudding cups 88
2 fruit source bars 96
2 toaster pastries 74
1pm
1 cup pancake mix 69
1 cup craisins 100

1745 total...
Looks almost exactly like mine

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well looking at the pics over and over I can see the size increase, I do not seem to be very spilled over though as I think that using cleaner carbs you don't get as much of an insulin spike. That is not necessarily a bad thing but this might cause me to peak earlier, it's can I hold it. Will take more Tuesday and Wednesday and see.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you on the fuller look, especially in the upper chest and shoulders area.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you have definitely filled up more. Now to see it as you flush. Good deal.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well looking at the pics over and over I can see the size increase, I do not seem to be very spilled over though as I think that using cleaner carbs you don't get as much of an insulin spike. That is not necessarily a bad thing but this might cause me to peak earlier, it's can I hold it. Will take more Tuesday and Wednesday and see.
No doubt the size increase can be seen.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you have definitely filled up more. Now to see it as you flush. Good deal.
No doubt the size increase can be seen.
Yes I agree but it's not as much as it should have been, here's the reason why the carbs were not sugary enough. Yah the insulin spike you get off the high glycemic carbs is crucial. I had suspected this might be the case. Now worries I will still see how the flushing goes and it's back to the original plan for the next run. This is why we experiment. Chris save the craisins for another day and break out the cookie crisps!!

I weighed in at only 209 so even if I was a few lbs lighter this round I should have been around 212 at least. We'll see what happens with the flush to see how much I missed by. Hey if you don't make mistakes it's hard to learn shyte.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Amen Brother! I think the craisins are pretty okay they have sugar added to them, raisins, and dried fruit, bananas should all still be good. I would go with white rice and white pastas instead of the whole grain you are using. I bet that makes it harder to keep eating having more fibrous stuff in there from the whole grains. Even though I am unsure about doing a full skipload tomorrow or not I am going to get what I need available to do so. I am either going to pre make my pancakes or buy a bit thing of eggos. I think I may move forward with the carb load anyway, and run last years diet alongside it and see where I land. The carbs are making me crazy with all the composition fluctuations. Hard to beleive how carb sensitive I am...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amen Brother! I think the craisins are pretty okay they have sugar added to them, raisins, and dried fruit, bananas should all still be good. I would go with white rice and white pastas instead of the whole grain you are using. I bet that makes it harder to keep eating having more fibrous stuff in there from the whole grains. Even though I am unsure about doing a full skipload tomorrow or not I am going to get what I need available to do so. I am either going to pre make my pancakes or buy a bit thing of eggos. I think I may move forward with the carb load anyway, and run last years diet alongside it and see where I land. The carbs are making me crazy with all the composition fluctuations. Hard to beleive how carb sensitive I am...
Fibrous stuff will go and be replaced by more sugars. I was eating these fruit bars and they will go in favour low fat muffins and bagels, kids cereal and the like. Funny my first attempt worked to well... I am going to come close to mimicing that effort. If I get the weight loss I am looking for from an elevated metabolism I will think about doing this weekly.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First day of my slow focused training went quite well..

Flat Db press 70 X 8 drop 60 X 8 4-1-2 ss
Incline flies 60 X 8 drop 55 X 6 4-1-2 tempo ss
Decline db press 70 X 6 drop 60 X 4 4-1-2 tempo

The second set I made an adjustment on decline db press to 60 drop 55 and was getting 8/6 Third same as the second some of my drops went down by a rep

Extended lat pulldowns 80 X 8 drop 60 X 8 4-1-2 tempo ss
Lat pulldows 140 X 8 drop 120 X 8 4-1-2 tempo ss
Reverse lat pulldowns 140 X 8 drop 120 X 6 4-1-2 temp ouch! ss
Weighted lat shrugs 90 lbs (had to replace the weight I lost)\
Second and third sets went about the same.. some reps lost on the drops

Seated rows 115 X 8 ss Reverse grip bent over rows 135 X 8 for 3 sets

I am sore in all the right places, these are all exercises that get it done for me so there should be some asthetic improvments in key areas.

I was looking much leaner this morning and I am still holding quite a bit of water so hold on this load may have been more successful than I thought. My feeling is I will be a bit flat when I flush out though. It is possible I lost some fat right before the load and that might have skewed the numbers some. I think the best case scenario is that I gained about 4 lbs though. If am am 204 and full on Tuesday night I will have considered it a success but I think I will be flat.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
DAMN LOOKING THICK SIR!!!

MAN THAT DIET LOOKS CRAZY I REALLY NED TO DO MY RESEARCH, I AM A BIT OLD FASHIONED I BASICALLY STICK TO CLEAN FOODS (LAME YAMS, B-RICE, OATS, EGG WHITES, CHX, AND FISH!

HEY TO EACH IS OWN AND SOMETHIGN WORKS FOR EVERYONE DIFFERENT, I THINK THE ONE THINK I AM VERY JEALOUS YOU CAN HAVE IS TOASTER PASTRIES, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PO-TARTS LOL!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

MAN THAT DIET LOOKS CRAZY I REALLY NED TO DO MY RESEARCH, I AM A BIT OLD FASHIONED I BASICALLY STICK TO CLEAN FOODS (LAME YAMS, B-RICE, OATS, EGG WHITES, CHX, AND FISH!

HEY TO EACH IS OWN AND SOMETHIGN WORKS FOR EVERYONE DIFFERENT, I THINK THE ONE THINK I AM VERY JEALOUS YOU CAN HAVE IS TOASTER PASTRIES, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PO-TARTS LOL!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great lift DW. love the slow SS worked into it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yah it's all new to me, I just want a more conistant way to load for comp day. This is pretty much so once you get it down. Have you ever said to yourself the day after a contest, damn I wish I was this big yesterday? This diet addresses that, pumps you up as big as you can get then you flush out the excess water in the skin and keep it in the muscles.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, tonights weigh in is going to be interesting. I am considerably leaner than I was before I started the carb up already and am still holding some water. I am about 75% flushed. I am tempted to take a couple extra PM pre-workout to see if I blow up. :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do it and follow it with pics!!!!!