dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easy...you take it as long as you want to easily maintain those low levels of bodyfat. Normalized Leptin levels will prevent some of the major metabolic damage/slowing, as well as preventing those psychotic junk cravings.

I would definitely incorporate some cheat days in here, though, especially sub 10.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easy...you take it as long as you want to easily maintain those low levels of bodyfat. Normalized Leptin levels will prevent some of the major metabolic damage/slowing, as well as preventing those psychotic junk cravings. I would definitely incorporate some cheat days in here, though, especially sub 10.
This sounds amazing every time u write something. It sure is hard maintaining low bf (sub10%)

How long does a bottle last?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds amazing every time u write something. It sure is hard maintaining low bf (sub10%)

How long does a bottle last?
30 days.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy...you take it as long as you want to easily maintain those low levels of bodyfat. Normalized Leptin levels will prevent some of the major metabolic damage/slowing, as well as preventing those psychotic junk cravings.

I would definitely incorporate some cheat days in here, though, especially sub 10.
You had me at cheat days, emphasis on the plural. I can't wait for the full BMP release. Do you have rough timing? I would love to log the BMP to pick up off the beta I ran, maybe incorporate epitome too.

Bigd54

Awards
There is probably a strong chance this question has already been addressed but excuse my laziness and not wanting to read through all the various pages but with the focus of this product being the signaling pathway of AMPk, is there any concern with induced muscle loss due to the product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AMPK isn't the primary, but the secondary, mechanism of action.

Queen Bee Acid is a highly potent AMPK activator, which is why I restricted dosage to twice per day instead of 3 times (plus the Leptin balancing action is sufficient at twice per day.)

Bigd54

Awards
AMPK isn't the primary, but the secondary, mechanism of action.

Queen Bee Acid is a highly potent AMPK activator, which is why I restricted dosage to twice per day instead of 3 times (plus the Leptin balancing action is sufficient at twice per day.)
So when exactly did you take it then? I like the ideology behind this supplement. My concern is the inhibition of mTOR via the Epitome activation of AMPK, so I could see this being highly beneficial for fat loss but preservation of muscle/ building muscle I'm not so sure. What would say be the half life of the the active ingredients in the Epitome that activate AMPK? In a sense, maybe one could keep it to certain times of the day where this would be more advantageous like say the morning around cardio and then back off the dosage around night when one might train.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosage recommendation for standard shift people is about 10 am and 3pm, assuming either a before work workout or after work....either accounts for any detrimental effects. People who work out at odd times will have to adjust.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For Epitome >25% you will want to avoid Glucosamine taken orally (the Glucosamine in Eviscerate+ is fine). For sub 12-14% Epitome, you are clear to combine it with anything.
Can you explain why to avoid oral glucosamine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure...Glucosamine forms the base of the end product of glucose/sucrose traveling through the Hexosamine pathway (this will be covered in the new writeups, and is extensively covered in Par Deus Leptin series), which is a nutrient sensing pathway. Glucosamine is something lean individuals can take to mimic elevated carbohydrate intake, and increase Leptin levels, but can also induce Leptin resistance, exactly the opposite of what Epitome is trying to accomplish.

http://advances.nutrition.org/content/3/5/736.full

" Preliminary studies show that activation of the HBP can cause leptin resistance and increase phosphorylation of hypothalamic STAT3 in a manner similar to that seen in sucrose-fed rats. Glucosamine entry into the HBP is not regulated and rats receiving continuous high doses of glucosamine from i.p. miniosmotic pumps for 2 d were resistant to a peripheral injection of leptin. In a second study, rats were i.v. infused with glucosamine. The infusion elevated blood glucose, indicative of the development of insulin insensitivity. After 150 min, the rats were injected with leptin and hypothalamic tissue was collected 30 min later. Similar to the effects of sucrose consumption, glucosamine infusion significantly increased PSTAT3 levels in the nonstimulated state in the hypothalamus. Further investigation is required to directly associate development of leptin resistance in sucrose-fed rats with activity of the HBP and to determine how O-linked glycosylation of specific proteins interferes with leptin signaling. "

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure...Glucosamine forms the base of the end product of glucose/sucrose traveling through the Hexosamine pathway (this will be covered in the new writeups, and is extensively covered in Par Deus Leptin series), which is a nutrient sensing pathway. Glucosamine is something lean individuals can take to mimic elevated carbohydrate intake, and increase Leptin levels, but can also induce Leptin resistance, exactly the opposite of what Epitome is trying to accomplish.

" Preliminary studies show that activation of the HBP can cause leptin resistance and increase phosphorylation of hypothalamic STAT3 in a manner similar to that seen in sucrose-fed rats. Glucosamine entry into the HBP is not regulated and rats receiving continuous high doses of glucosamine from i.p. miniosmotic pumps for 2 d were resistant to a peripheral injection of leptin. In a second study, rats were i.v. infused with glucosamine. The infusion elevated blood glucose, indicative of the development of insulin insensitivity. After 150 min, the rats were injected with leptin and hypothalamic tissue was collected 30 min later. Similar to the effects of sucrose consumption, glucosamine infusion significantly increased PSTAT3 levels in the nonstimulated state in the hypothalamus. Further investigation is required to directly associate development of leptin resistance in sucrose-fed rats with activity of the HBP and to determine how O-linked glycosylation of specific proteins interferes with leptin signaling. "

Side note: still cannot wait for this one to roll out. Giddy on up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need this in my life. Starting a hard core cut and this is going to be a part of it. Now hurry it here boss :)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Great info. Thanks brother

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should be finding out tomorrow what day next week Epitome will be done!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
epitome + slintensity pack deal with a shirt would be hnnnnnnng

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None of the youngsters probably remember that one.
I'd agree with you if it weren't for the Katy Perry halftime show at the Super Bowl this year.

Speaking of...

Left Shark approves of Epitome.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it'll be here on Friday, but with the Arnold Classic being next week, I will probably go ahead and set up a presale on Wednesday and start shipping on Monday.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Do you know the price point yet? I need to make sure I have plenty of cash flow next week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know the price point yet? I need to make sure I have plenty of cash flow next week.
Waiting for the final production invoice, but it will be less than $27.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited. My BF is finally dropping to the point where I can use this stuff in 2-3 months!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to see how many shirts I have left.
Would love an evomuse shirt only cool supp shirts i got are a pes one, athletix one, want one of all my favorite company's lol. maybe do it so you can order the epitome and slintensity pack x amount of times, and 1 shirt per order so then you don't need to give out 10 shirts haha

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just ordered Eviscerate. Going to be a great combo!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love an evomuse shirt only cool supp shirts i got are a pes one, athletix one, want one of all my favorite company's lol.
I hear you, man. This one, my new PES one and an oooolllldddd APS one are the only ones I really wear that are comfy. Of any of the others, I'd just gut the sleeves and wear them as cut-offs. These ones I'll actually wear around. Oh, and the new USP ones, too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to post up the link with the writeup, but I'm still polishing up the final touches.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
60 caps. So I'm guessing 2 caps/day? Best dosage time?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap, I'm at work and forgot. I'm going to grab 2 as well. Im the perfect amount of fatty haha

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Directions take 1 capsule mid-morning, and a second capsule mid-afternoon.
I think we should wait for the write up. Some people's mornings and afternoons start at different times haha.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to post up the link with the writeup, but I'm still polishing up the final touches.
Just bought a bottle of Epitom, but do have a couple questions..

How long should you use it for..? 1 month, 2, etc...?

Should it be cycled..?

When are you picking the loggers...?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting this contains Queen Bee Acid. Antaeus Labs just released this solo. I wonder if stacking that product with this for extra QBA would "bee" useful?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Interesting this contains Queen Bee Acid. Antaeus Labs just released this solo. I wonder if stacking that product with this for extra QBA would "bee" useful?
I see what you did there... also picked up 2

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought a bottle of Epitom, but do have a couple questions..

How long should you use it for..? 1 month, 2, etc...?

Should it be cycled..?

When are you picking the loggers...?
Depends...if you are one of the super lean, you can use it indefinitely to maintain (combined, eventually, with BASIC). If you are endomorph or >25% then you use it until you are back at your setpoint, somewhere in the teens. Your body will tell you when it's no longer effective, and you can switch up to a PPAR/Adrenergic approach to fat loss.

I will pick the loggers tomorrow.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends...if you are one of the super lean, you can use it indefinitely to maintain (combined, eventually, with BASIC). If you are endomorph or >25% then you use it until you are back at your setpoint, somewhere in the teens. Your body will tell you when it's no longer effective, and you can switch up to a PPAR/Adrenergic approach to fat loss.

I will pick the loggers tomorrow.
sounds good bro.. thx