dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting this contains Queen Bee Acid. Antaeus Labs just released this solo. I wonder if stacking that product with this for extra QBA would "bee" useful?
QBA was used because it's an extremely potent AMPk activator. We used a good sized dose already, so unless you are taking it precardio you'll be covered.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like how it says use until back in teens. That has prob been over 7 years for me. If this helps me get back into teen BF, people will say I'm on coke, same crap they said back then lol.

It may take a year or more, but im ready lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like how it says use until back in teens. That has prob been over 7 years for me. If this helps me get back into teen BF, people will say I'm on coke, same crap they said back then lol.

It may take a year or more, but im ready lol.
Don't underestimate the potency of the Leptin/AMPk interaction.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't underestimate the potency of the Leptin/AMPk interaction.
Not underestimating it, just myself lol. I gain muscle very easy, but gain fat even easier. Stack that with addictive eating habits, from a long line of addiction to other things in my family.

I'm a yo yo type. Trust me if it works great, I will travel the US selling it at seminars haha.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in learning more about QBA. Seems like it'd be nice to stack with Cardiotryx pre-cardio

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Is the QBA sourced directly from royal jelly? Very interested in the product, but allergic to royal jelly.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I purchased two. Anything we should avoid using with it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the QBA sourced directly from royal jelly? Very interested in the product, but allergic to royal jelly.
It's isolated from it...what compound in RJ are you allergic to, and what effects do you have? I can always send you a couple of capsules to test out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
It's isolated from it...what compound in RJ are you allergic to, and what effects do you have? I can always send you a couple of capsules to test out.
Not completely sure what compound, but generally bee products (honey,supplements with pure royal jelly) causes itching/swelling of the respiratory passages for me. Kind of maddening, the only thing I'm allergic to.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not completely sure what compound, but generally bee products (honey,supplements with pure royal jelly) causes itching/swelling of the respiratory passages for me. Kind of maddening, the only thing I'm allergic to.
Well, any impurities would be extremely low quantity. Again, I can send you a couple of capsules if you want to test your reaction.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see full writup, unless i missed it. Multitasking at work is ruining my fun.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought that only applied to +20^ bf users?
It does...I'm totally overwhelmed over here right now, so trying to answer quickly.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought that only applied to +20^ bf users?
It's ok I never use that anyway and I'm about 12% I am gonna get to 10 by May and begin using to HOPEFULLY get sub 10 for first time in a looooong time

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Well, any impurities would be extremely low quantity. Again, I can send you a couple of capsules if you want to test your reaction.
Sounds good to me. I'll PM my info.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ok I never use that anyway and I'm about 12% I am gonna get to 10 by May and begin using to HOPEFULLY get sub 10 for first time in a looooong time
It's in the joint complex in Orange Triad in case you use that

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Wowzers. Glad I got my bottles... Sold out quickly. Geesh

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came home from work to order it.....out of stock. haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came home from work to order it.....out of stock. haha.
I just restocked it...took some away from the distributor.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I jumped on it when I saw the first fb poster said he grabbed 3 bottles lol.

Went ahead and grabbed another bottle of Slintensity and another tub of strawberry MyoPeptide, too (such good flavor for the macros).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the ingredient profile being released today?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the ingredient profile being released today?
I think Matt will get it up. I know he really wants the write-up to explain how everything is supposed to work.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to reading it.
If it is anything like the recent write-ups we have been putting out it should last you a while :) Science overload.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it is anything like the recent write-ups we have been putting out it should last you a while :) Science overload.
it's like a homework reading assignment and you can only buy the product if you pass a written quiz

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I expect it's synthetic, like ours, which means you don't have to worry about an allergic reaction. The allergic reactions seen in some hypersensitive people after taking RJ are due to the major royal jelly proteins (MRJs/MRJPs) reacting with IgE antibodies, which wont be an issue with QBA.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Not underestimating it, just myself lol. I gain muscle very easy, but gain fat even easier. Stack that with addictive eating habits, from a long line of addiction to other things in my family.

I'm a yo yo type. Trust me if it works great, I will travel the US selling it at seminars haha.
You sound like me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

irishmatt

Awards
Will this be available at Nutraplanet? (as they have very cheap international shipping)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be available at Nutraplanet? (as they have very cheap international shipping)
They haven't put in an order yet. Stock will be shipping to retailers and distributor as well on Monday - Orbit and DPS have already ordered.

irishmatt

Awards
Thanks, what shipping company do you use for direct international orders from the evomuse website?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, what shipping company do you use for direct international orders from the evomuse website?
Usually I use Priority Mail and just eat the difference (my store charges a flat $20, when it's usually about $40), but this time I got so many international orders that I'm going to have to take them all to the Post Office and see what they can do for me.

irishmatt

Awards
Ok thanks, another order coming in now for you to take to the post office...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, when you are ready to reorder, Predator has also put in an order.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
any idea when the preorders will ship? I know you said yesterday last week, but just wanted to double check. Never got a shipping notification

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they start going out today or yesterday.

Can't wait

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The shipping notification for the website is 100% manual. About half of the orders went out yesterday, with the rest waiting here right now for pickup from USPS.