EvoMuse Presents: Epitome™

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade - What kind of results would you expect for someone 12-15% bf? Nothing at all or just mediocre results that wouldn't justify the expenditure?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leptin levels don't really become a super strong factor until body fat starts getting very low (depending on your setpoint), so results won't be very dramatic in those mid ranges. Again, I would stick with a stimulant/adrenergic approach and/or PPAR activation.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They gave me a production estimate of 4 weeks, but I think it should be ready within 2 weeks.

I probably will run some loggers, but you will need to be >25-30% bodyfat and willing to post once a week update pictures.
Lol, I see everyone else saying they're too low. Coming out of winter, I think I'd definitely qualify.

Either way, I can't wait to try this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I see everyone else saying they're too low. Coming out of winter, I think I'd definitely qualify.

Either way, I can't wait to try this!
No ****...I was starting to really get self conscious.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ****...I was starting to really get self conscious.
Me too...Transitioning to a cut and sitting at, let's say, +12. Double whammy is that I'm not a good candidate for epitome. Now I have to cut the old fashion way.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too...Transitioning to a cut and sitting at, let's say, +12. Double whammy is that I'm not a good candidate for epitome. Now I have to cut the old fashion way.
ditto lol. Wish I was really fat to use this ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no too low with Epitome...at 10.1% your leptin levels are likely very low, so Epitome will boost your levels up, both maintaining metabolic rate and preventing binge urges.
Good to hear. There has never been a "preventing binge urges" for me, but I definitely FEEL better when I CONTROL myself and NOT been doing very well at that. Training is getting harder and harder to do as well, especially as I have to make it harder and harder to get any real results anymore and are exhausted all the time. Always trust your formulations.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear. There has never been a "preventing binge urges" for me, but I definitely FEEL better when I CONTROL myself and NOT been doing very well at that. Training is getting harder and harder to do as well, especially as I have to make it harder and harder to get any real results anymore and are exhausted all the time. Always trust your formulations.
so why don't you strategically decondition? Once I stopped killing myself in the gym I actually started getting real results. It was very hard mentally and actually took a serious injury to make me dial it back but once I did I am honestly so glad it happened.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is effective for over 25% and under 12%...effectiveness isn't so much there for in between where adrenergic or PPAR based fat loss products will be ideal.
If you need someone to test that is under 10-12 holla at me. ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so why don't you strategically decondition? Once I stopped killing myself in the gym I actually started getting real results. It was very hard mentally and actually took a serious injury to make me dial it back but once I did I am honestly so glad it happened.
I do - you have been here long enough to know that I have a scheduled "rest" day 1-2 times a week, a "deload" week every 2-4 weeks, and a week "off" the gym every few months. I've been doing this long enough - I know what I'm doing and listen to my body so that this doesn't happen, but my body has been changing again (as it does) with things, etc. and has been "forcing" a "week off" once a month these last few months. Please make sure that you don't assume things from a comment without knowing the facts. Thanks!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do - you have been here long enough to know that I have a scheduled "rest" day 1-2 times a week, a "deload" week every 2-4 weeks, and a week "off" the gym every few months. I've been doing this long enough - I know what I'm doing and listen to my body so that this doesn't happen, but my body has been changing again (as it does) with things, etc. and has been "forcing" a "week off" once a month these last few months. Please make sure that you don't assume things from a comment without knowing the facts. Thanks!
I was going to respond aggressively as you did but a) the karma isn't worth it and b) I don't want to look as foolish as you.

That is all.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So excited for this one to hit.

Constantly finding more EvoMuse products that get that "staple" label for me lol.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is effective for over 25% and under 12%...effectiveness isn't so much there for in between where adrenergic or PPAR based fat loss products will be ideal.
DSADE while we are eating for BRITE what would you say is best for PPAR fat loss?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DSADE since I am brain dead can you remind me if DCP can be taken with food or is it more effective on an empty stomach? Thanks as usual
You dose 20-30 minutes BEFORE meals.

~Rosie~

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep...labels shipped today and will arrive on Monday, which means they are clear to start capping. This is the big first release of the year that will make fat reduction for the endomorph a much easier reality. Plenty of time to incorporate this and lose quite a bit of fat before Summer.
Have you posted the label up yet?

Sorry if I'm behind on this

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
How many bottles can I run back to back? Like an. 8 week cycle? Or 12? I'm sitting at 26-28% BF right now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run it until you reach 15% or so.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
waiting on this, BMP and Rebirth... ugh killing me smalls

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely interested in this. It's been hard for me to get under 15% since my knee surgery two years ago. Cardio is nearly impossible at a decent rate

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about leaner folk?

I mean I'm sure if I cut out Oreos and stuff I'll get under 9% but how would this help me?
Matt has said a few times that this is for heavier individuals OR those sub 12%.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about leaner folk?

I mean I'm sure if I cut out Oreos and stuff I'll get under 9% but how would this help me?
One of the primary ingredients normalizes Leptin, which for the fatter customers means bringing Leptin levels down within normal range. For lean people, under 12%, it normalizes Leptin levels back up to normal, so will help you lean out even more.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the primary ingredients normalizes Leptin, which for the fatter customers means bringing Leptin levels down within normal range. For lean people, under 12%, it normalizes Leptin levels back up to normal, so will help you lean out even more.
= if u are in between, F off and learn how to diet effectively lmao :p

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
so if your below 12% better to sit this one out? I might grab more myo instead next order then.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so if your below 12% better to sit this one out? I might grab more myo instead next order then.
No. If you are 12-15% bf get down first (or up if you want).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No...at or below 12% your Leptin levels start falling dramatically, causing your fat loss to stall out and triggering extremely hard to control cravings. Epitome normalizes Leptin levels, keeping fat loss consistent and short-circuiting cravings.

Epitome - Extremely useful for >20-25% body fat
Very useful for <12%
Not very useful for 20-14% or so bodyfat, depending on natural setpoint.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No...at or below 12% your Leptin levels start falling dramatically, causing your fat loss to stall out and triggering extremely hard to control cravings. Epitome normalizes Leptin levels, keeping fat loss consistent and short-circuiting cravings. Epitome - Extremely useful for >20-25% body fat Very useful for <12% Not very useful for 20-14% or so bodyfat, depending on natural setpoint.
Weird that the middle bf people are not so lucky.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird that the middle bf people are not so lucky.
It's just that leptin is not one of the main players...it's functioning as it's supposed to, which is to keep you "normal" or around setpoint. Humans are not "meant" to be over 20% bodyfat, nor are they "meant" to be much under 12%, which is why the system functions as it does.

To get much lower that average, initially you need to hit PPAR systems and Adrenergic/Lipolytic/Thermogenic pathways.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just that leptin is not one of the main players...it's functioning as it's supposed to, which is to keep you "normal" or around setpoint. Humans are not "meant" to be over 20% bodyfat, nor are they "meant" to be much under 12%, which is why the system functions as it does.

To get much lower that average, initially you need to hit PPAR systems and Adrenergic/Lipolytic/Thermogenic pathways.
Correct me if wrong, but isn't "middle bf people" where the combination of Basic and Epitome comes in?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct me if wrong, but isn't "middle bf people" where the combination of Basic and Epitome comes in?
Nope...Basic is a stripped down version of the low bodyfat version (full Leptigen original had about 30 ingredients). If your Leptin levels are within normal, then Leptin manipulation won't do much for you at all.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Im waiting for this product. Cant wait until it is at least put on pre-order. I need this in my life like clean food. Lol. Well, not like clean food. But, I want it. lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm expecting an update tomorrow.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks interesting....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like about a week from Monday.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Any means of being notified when they come in stock? Is that something your website happens to offer? Dont want to miss the drop on this or BRITE 2

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will update in this thread.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I run epitome when I get to <12% bf, do you recommend stacking it with anything (ie. Thermo, myosynergy)?
Based on my results from BMP, I think epitome might go well with BMP as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epitome will go well with BMP for sure, and we're already compiling the ingredients for Basic.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be grabbing this for sure.

Anything to avoid while taking this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Epitome >25% you will want to avoid Glucosamine taken orally (the Glucosamine in Eviscerate+ is fine). For sub 12-14% Epitome, you are clear to combine it with anything.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Epitome >25% you will want to avoid Glucosamine taken orally (the Glucosamine in Eviscerate+ is fine). For sub 12-14% Epitome, you are clear to combine it with anything.
Excellent. Glad you mentioned eviscerate as I love it lol.

I'm sub 14% so I will see what I will be combining it with.

4-6 weeks?
8+ weeks?
What's the best length to run and see more results?

Sorry if this was answered.