EvoMuse Presents: Epitome™

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Can we do pre orders for all products we like. I have the money now and am afraid not to have it when all these products come out

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want to do that...too many things can go wrong.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I don't want to do that...too many things can go wrong.
I completely get it. I'm still excited about these upcoming products especially strafe, epitomey, and myochargery

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear epitome,
Help me finally lose this lower belly without having to go anorexic (again)!

image-4030173958.jpg

image-2556442694.jpg

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
when will this be up in the store? I have the last bit of fat to lose like ched. So close lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when will this be up in the store? I have the last bit of fat to lose like ched. So close lol
Yeaaa I'm "bulking" too but it's rally just a recomp that I can't lose that lil but of belly. I KNOW I could if I cut carbs.. But it's 10 degrees here so that's pretty POINTLESS! Lol plus carbs are delicious and make me happy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the hell does the weather have to do with cutting carbs?
Have you never seen Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forget dogs, carbs are a Man's best friend!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
PSA: Slintensity and myosynergy are on nutraplanet for $29 and $37. Jump on this, as I already have!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try this new slintinsity

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For real. The first 50-75 Times, I shrugged it off as jokes but it's really incessant, and unfortunate that an adult can't take anything seriously or is so insecure with life that he has to take shots and minimize everything people say. It's just old, man. I try to be a nice guy all the time and not talk down to people or be critical of others... but now its just like, whatever

But anyway--- epitome! Soon! :p

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For real. The first 50-75 Times, I shrugged it off as jokes but it's really incessant, and unfortunate that an adult can't take anything seriously or is so insecure with life that he has to take shots and minimize everything people say. It's just old, man. I try to be a nice guy all the time and not talk down to people or be critical of others... but now its just like, whatever

But anyway--- epitome! Soon! :p
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think this new product is going to allow you to lose you lower stomach fat??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For real. The first 50-75 Times, I shrugged it off as jokes but it's really incessant, and unfortunate that an adult can't take anything seriously or is so insecure with life that he has to take shots and minimize everything people say. It's just old, man. I try to be a nice guy all the time and not talk down to people or be critical of others... but now its just like, whatever But anyway--- epitome! Soon! :p
Maybe he's a grumpy old man.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man the self entitled crowd is out in full force tonight. I'm not on BB . Com am I?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to ruin this thread. Dsade is a good Dude and it's too bad a holes like u take up space when people post real things

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bc every time I post something u swoop in to belittle it and it's old, too. it's just annoying.

Fk you

I really don't care lol
How on earth was that belittling you? I was interested in the science behind how this product reduces lower stomach fat ffs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any luck with the "new approach"?
Yeah, it didn't work out. We are now waiting on the tracking for the ingredients which, I hope, ships before Chinese New Year ,which starts on 2/12.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe this goes into production Monday right Matt?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...labels shipped today and will arrive on Monday, which means they are clear to start capping.

This is the big first release of the year that will make fat reduction for the endomorph a much easier reality. Plenty of time to incorporate this and lose quite a bit of fat before Summer.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Yep...labels shipped today and will arrive on Monday, which means they are clear to start capping.

This is the big first release of the year that will make fat reduction for the endomorph a much easier reality. Plenty of time to incorporate this and lose quite a bit of fat before Summer.
Awesome!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Get this to me NOW. Really excited for this one boss.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When do you forecast it being available for sale? This month?
Need loggers?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When do you forecast it being available for sale? This month?
Need loggers?
They gave me a production estimate of 4 weeks, but I think it should be ready within 2 weeks.

I probably will run some loggers, but you will need to be >25-30% bodyfat and willing to post once a week update pictures.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...labels shipped today and will arrive on Monday, which means they are clear to start capping. This is the big first release of the year that will make fat reduction for the endomorph a much easier reality. Plenty of time to incorporate this and lose quite a bit of fat before Summer.
yeaaassss

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They gave me a production estimate of 4 weeks, but I think it should be ready within 2 weeks. I probably will run some loggers, but you will need to be >25-30% bodyfat and willing to post once a week update pictures.
I am like 13-15.. But WOuld log the hell out of it

What was the other one ur coming out with that u recommend for leaner guys? I thought this was it

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They gave me a production estimate of 4 weeks, but I think it should be ready within 2 weeks.

I probably will run some loggers, but you will need to be >25-30% bodyfat and willing to post once a week update pictures.
I'm out then....maybe i'll try it after the logs. I may try to get into summer shape with the bottle of ammo I have and if I can get Eviscerate+ & cardiotryx with strafe order I placed. PM me if it is possible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is effective for over 25% and under 12%...effectiveness isn't so much there for in between where adrenergic or PPAR based fat loss products will be ideal.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
can't wait for this and the other burner

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
This is effective for over 25% and under 12%...effectiveness isn't so much there for in between where adrenergic or PPAR based fat loss products will be ideal.
I am under 12%, just saying

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it didn't work out. We are now waiting on the tracking for the ingredients which, I hope, ships before Chinese New Year ,which starts on 2/12.
Don't forget to add in time for the disruptions at the ports. Some freighters have been floating for weeks, waiting to be unloaded.

Between that and Chinese New year coming up, it's causing major headaches.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well I can get to 12 easily lol it's getting under 12-10 that is always tough unless STRICT dieting is implemented which I am not a fan of for many personal reasons

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established

Pick me...pick me!

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
They gave me a production estimate of 4 weeks, but I think it should be ready within 2 weeks. I probably will run some loggers, but you will need to be >25-30% bodyfat and willing to post once a week update pictures.
I think I am around 26%. It is THE most anticipated product I have ever read about. I ran the beta BRIGHT and am ready for v2, but this just might be the product of the decade IMO. I'm not a logger but can easily post 3+ updates a week with pics on this. I don't really care if I get a free bottle, but I I'm buying this the day it goes up for sale!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And for females?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And for females?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would adjust up about 4% for females, so 29% and around 15%.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would adjust up about 4% for females, so 29% and around 15%.
Ok. So 10.1% too low (even if it doesn't "feel" low). Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no too low with Epitome...at 10.1% your leptin levels are likely very low, so Epitome will boost your levels up, both maintaining metabolic rate and preventing binge urges.