• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
got my 2! been waiting for this for awhile; stoked!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Should I have gotten mine yet? I got an order confirmation just not a shipping confirmation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any chance this could improve recovery from cerebral palsy? Trying to find something for my buddy who just got it last week and he's not doing so well with it (emotionally).

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Got my order, and I'm assuming there's no error and you're just the best damned guy in this business. Much appreciated, made my day. Now to get on it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are we looking with feedback guys? I know this was out of stock for FOREVER.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
dsade, around how much money should I put aside for the TPS release

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, around how much money should I put aside for the TPS release
They raised the price on my ingredients for the Strafe component. I'm going to release at $100/

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Great being back on Nerve Restore so far and getting better each day. Better recovery, less pain, and feeling a lot more clearheaded.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is there any chance this could improve recovery from cerebral palsy? Trying to find something for my buddy who just got it last week and he's not doing so well with it (emotionally).
One does not "get" cerebral palsy. It's an intra partum cerebral insult by definition

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got mine in the mail today. Says take 3 caps a day and on workout days take all 3 pre-workout? On non workout days do we just take 3 caps at once whenever?

Also with or without food or doesn't matter?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail today. Says take 3 caps a day and on workout days take all 3 pre-workout? On non workout days do we just take 3 caps at once whenever? Also with or without food or doesn't matter?
3 caps on an empty stomach is best (2 hours after last meal) IMO

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
For me: 1 hour preworkout has some benefit, taken after more intensive cardio it facilitates recovery like nothing else. Off days same as Auslifter, 2 hours after last meal on empty stomach works great. I always do a 3 cap bolus, no need to split it up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 3 weeks into Nerve Restore and I must say this sh!t is amazing. Loving it.

Had a pain from my forearm to my bicep and it stopped me from lifting heavy on biceps and any pull movements. Had it for about a good year or a little less. First two weeks it felt a bit better. On week 3 and it's basically gone.

Running two bottles back to back. Matt this is some good stuff. Keep it up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My legs have gotten so weak that I can barely manage stairs.

Going to start back in NR tomorrow.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this product help in strengthening joints?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my fav products. Almost done with bottle #1 and have not got that pain again. Able to lift like I used too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really. You would want to look more towards BMP for that.
Oh ok. Would it help ease neck pain and plantar fasciitis that I get from time to time?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on the cause of the neck pain, there's a good chance it would.

Plantar fasciitis, again I would look to BMP to strengthen the tendon.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on the cause of the neck pain, there's a good chance it would.

Plantar fasciitis, again I would look to BMP to strengthen the tendon.
Neck pain usually coming from sleeping positions and performing Olympic lifts during training.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often are you getting them?

jathan_howe

Awards
I've been having some bad shoulder pain (to the point of it keeping me up at night on a recent occasion with horrible pain.) It appears to be an ache in the bone so I was wondering if BMP would help but then I looked at this and was wondering if it would help my elbow. A couple years I had a fal with all my weight on my elbow and ever since, if I put pressure on my elbow for too long it hurts. It's eased up a bit but still flares up sometimes. Does this sound like a nerve issue to you?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt how long will you say I can stay on this? I'm on my second bottle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been having some bad shoulder pain (to the point of it keeping me up at night on a recent occasion with horrible pain.) It appears to be an ache in the bone so I was wondering if BMP would help but then I looked at this and was wondering if it would help my elbow. A couple years I had a fal with all my weight on my elbow and ever since, if I put pressure on my elbow for too long it hurts. It's eased up a bit but still flares up sometimes. Does this sound like a nerve issue to you?
Does it hurt when you press on the ulnar nerve?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

jathan_howe

Awards
Does it hurt when you press on the ulnar nerve?
Moreso than when I press it on my right arm (injury is left arm), most pain comes from laying on that elbow while watching TV, reading, etc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Moreso than when I press it on my right arm (injury is left arm), most pain comes from laying on that elbow while watching TV, reading, etc.
Any weakness or tingling in that hand?

jathan_howe

Awards
Any weakness or tingling in that hand?
None that I can note. My left arm is actually stronger than my right which is interesting since the left has the elbow pain.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Matt, my wife has mild facial paralysis. Would you think NV could help her facial signals reach farther?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, my wife has mild facial paralysis. Would you think NV could help her facial signals reach farther?
Is it 100% paralysis, or can she move it a little bit?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously this is not meant to treat a disease, and I can't legally tell you it will help.

If the problem is insufficient nerve transmission, then nerve restore is designed just for that.

Sorry I can't give you a better answer. The FDA clamps down hard on any medical claims at all, so I want you to understand that I am not telling you it could improve her medical condition, only what nerve restore does.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Obviously this is not meant to treat a disease, and I can't legally tell you it will help.

If the problem is insufficient nerve transmission, then nerve restore is designed just for that.

Sorry I can't give you a better answer. The FDA clamps down hard on any medical claims at all, so I want you to understand that I am not telling you it could improve her medical condition, only what nerve restore does.
Thanks, Matt. Worth a triple shot!