EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pain? No, it might actually make it worse. Stronger signal is stronger signal - it's just meant to counter the weakness and atrophy that can come from injury/impingement. It might help the hand tingling, though, as that is a sign of impingement.
So, it will be interesting to see if nerve restore helps/benefits me.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I know u said nerve restore is both acute and cumulative effects. So does that mean u could take bottle after bottle or is there ever a point in which u should take a break?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know u said nerve restore is both acute and cumulative effects. So does that mean u could take bottle after bottle or is there ever a point in which u should take a break?
There's no reason you would have to take a break, but as to bottle after bottle it's just something each person has to evaluate for themselves.

If you decide to stop taking it, and find your body beginning to deteriorate back to where you are unhappy, then you can decide from there.

i know I am out, and after 8 weeks (and a new back injury) I am seeing a lot of atrophy and weakness.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did and that is why I want to find something else for her.
i take 400mg of Neurontin tid, only issue I had was a bit of drowsiness. There are other meds that they have found are also good for neurologically based pain like Elavil (Amitryptoline) and Celexa.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take 400mg of Neurontin tid, only issue I had was a bit of drowsiness. There are other meds that they have found are also good for neurologically based pain like Elavil (Amitryptoline) and Celexa.
Elavil knocks me out for about 13 hours, and I spent the rest of the 6 weeks I was on it walking around in a daze.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elavil knocks me out for about 13 hours, and I spent the rest of the 6 weeks I was on it walking around in a daze.
Damn, stuff makes me drowsy a bit (it was originally prescribed as a compliment to the gabapentin at 25mg but now also replaces the trazadone I used to take also as a sleep aid.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Haven't really decided if I'm going to do a review on nerve restore but I'm about a week in and just wanted to share how it's working for me. My minor lower back pain isn't as constant and I hit 315 for 5,4,5 on incline which is about a 1 rep increase for me so far. Second set I had a ****ty spot that grabbed it too early. Anyways lookin forward to about 1.5 to 2 weeks in to see more benefits

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't really decided if I'm going to do a review on nerve restore but I'm about a week in and just wanted to share how it's working for me. My minor lower back pain isn't as constant and I hit 315 for 5,4,5 on incline which is about a 1 rep increase for me so far. Second set I had a ****ty spot that grabbed it too early. Anyways lookin forward to about 1.5 to 2 weeks in to see more benefits
****ty spotters piss me off, especially if I'm going for a 1RM after a solid warmup.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
****ty spotters piss me off, especially if I'm going for a 1RM after a solid warmup.
the guy didn't speak very good English haha I rolled the dice on asking him lol. I'm loving ur product so far, i plan on running two to three bottles back to back.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the guy didn't speak very good English haha I rolled the dice on asking him lol. I'm loving ur product so far, i plan on running two to three bottles back to back.
You have to scout your spotters lol. Watch them and make sure they at least look like the know wtf they are doing

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
You can really start to feel the effects on the second bottle. I've noticed my lower back hasn't been hurting as much and although I can't contribute strength solely to nerve restore my strength has been through the roof. I'd say it is definitely playing it's role in both back pain and strength. Awesome product

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can really start to feel the effects on the second bottle. I've noticed my lower back hasn't been hurting as much and although I can't contribute strength solely to nerve restore my strength has been through the roof. I'd say it is definitely playing it's role in both back pain and strength. Awesome product
Nice!

paula

paula

Awards
Im positivie in sciatica and it bothered me all the time. Cant walk normally and thenpain is really brutal when i wakeup in the morning, anyone here experinced the same way as mine? Can nerve restore can help a lot?

test112

Awards
  • Established
Any issues using this alongside Cardiotryx, given both products contain decent doses of salidroside?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im positivie in sciatica and it bothered me all the time. Cant walk normally and thenpain is really brutal when i wakeup in the morning, anyone here experinced the same way as mine? Can nerve restore can help a lot?
Nerve Restore is designed ti amplify nerve function, which is usually compromised past the area of impingement from injury. If you are experiencing weakness in your legs or significant atrophy, Nerve Restore can help there - but it might actually make the pain worse.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any issues using this alongside Cardiotryx, given both products contain decent doses of salidroside?
You shouldn't have any issues at all, though some people report Salidroside keeping them awake if taken too late.

test112

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks. I'm keen to try it; any idea when Nutraplanet might have it back in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, thanks. I'm keen to try it; any idea when Nutraplanet might have it back in stock?
My supplier was supposed to have shipped everything at the beginning of last week, but it got delayed. Now, CHina is in the middle of a compulsory holiday week. Hoping before Halloween we will be all restocked.

rubberchicken

Awards
I'll be picking up a couple of bottles. Nerve impingement is pissing me off. Lost strength in my left arm + some muscle atrophy. Certainly worth a shot

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be picking up a couple of bottles. Nerve impingement is pissing me off. Lost strength in my left arm + some muscle atrophy. Certainly worth a shot
It certainly boosted my leg strength way up, until I got too ambitious and went for some 315 deep squats....

paula

paula

Awards
Tnx dsade. Lastly my doc tole me that i have avascular scaphoid on my hand. Is nerve restore can also help with this matter? They said due to insuffecient blood supply to the bone.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Tnx dsade. Lastly my doc tole me that i have avascular scaphoid on my hand. Is nerve restore can also help with this matter? They said due to insuffecient blood supply to the bone.
He can not legally say if his products will help, treat, or cure any diseases. On that note I don't know about this helping your condition but it helped my herniated discs immensely.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Restock in the near future? I've been saving up for the next batch, don't wanna go without it again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be 3 more weeks.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
That means I can set aside a chunk of another paycheck, works for me.

gunngt

Awards
Thanks for the update...I haven't used this before, but I'm hoping it helps with a pinched nerve in my traps!
Man i have the same issue right now and it radiates into my right shoulder, hope you post an update on this

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Man i have the same issue right now and it radiates into my right shoulder, hope you post an update on this
I'll either put up a review, or some sort of log!

For me it's not really painful, it's more of a "itchy/burny" feeling which often times just turns numb.

I know it's from poor posture (my job requires sitting hunched over a computer for hours on end)...I'm currently working on switching to standing at my desk instead of sitting though. I'm hoping the combination of the two things will bring some relief!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Restock in time for the black friday sale? My hours nearly doubled a few weeks, I'm ready for this one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Restock in time for the black friday sale? My hours nearly doubled a few weeks, I'm ready for this one.
Not in time, but I will out together a direct sale deal that will make you happy.

shanetrain49

Awards
Any idea on when you guys will restock this? I've been out of the iron game for nearly a year with a bulged disc that caused damage to my nerves. I'd love to try this to see if it helps me out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have te same issues and I have been out for a while. It has really taken a toll in my recovery.

Hoping we'll be finished by end if month.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Any day now? I've been saving up and I'm hoping to now purchase a year's supply or so when its released.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last ingredient hit production yesterday. I have a rush order in on this.

My legs have atrophied something fierce since I broke my back a year ago. This time, it's personal!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on buying at least a year's worth and debating whether or not to run them all back to back to back to get some good data on cumulative benefits over longer periods of time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on buying at least a year's worth and debating whether or not to run them all back to back to back to get some good data on cumulative benefits over longer periods of time.
I know stock failure was my fault, but this was designed to be a staple product.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
As I see it, its not your fault, your products are just too good and stock sells out almost as fast as it hits the shelves.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am guessing you have tried and had good results from Nerve Restore. What benefits did you notice from it? I have been interested in it for awhile, but could never get my hands on it.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I am guessing you have tried and had good results from Nerve Restore. What benefits did you notice from it? I have been interested in it for awhile, but could never get my hands on it.
For the time I ran it,I noticed: Improved mood, better sleep, slight increases in cognition (using Lumosity as a psychometric instrument), a huge reduction in muscle pain/spasticity, greater endurance and recovery,and an overall increased energy level ( but not a stimmed out energy type feeling).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the time I ran it,I noticed: Improved mood, better sleep, slight increases in cognition (using Lumosity as a psychometric instrument), a huge reduction in muscle pain/spasticity, greater endurance and recovery,and an overall increased energy level ( but not a stimmed out energy type feeling).
Awesome results. I'm excited for Nerve Restore to get back in stock!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well damn...I was not expecting all of that from the product. Thanks for the input. I will definitely make it a point to purchase this now.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nerve Restore is in production so we are working on getting it back to you guys as soon as possible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pushing this back up to the top. This is a very simple to understand writeup...since we've been OOS for so long, I'm going to treat this as a new release. That means I'll sponsor a couple of logs. I will post up what I'm looking for when I get a chance.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice ^^

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blending started an hour ago. Capping and bottling starts in the morning.

Presale order is up at shopify, and it looks like I will start shipping on Monday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nerve Restore is all finished at production and shipping out to me tomorrow. I'm about to add the product, which should be here to me Friday, but will ship Monday.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nerve Restore is all finished at production and shipping out to me tomorrow. I'm about to add the product, which should be here to me Friday, but will ship Monday.
Very nice!