EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this help with a nagging SI joint ?!
Lol nothing can help that bull shti! Kidding but I used to have that bad.. The only thing that helped was strengthening quads hams and glutes, and if you distance run, STOP! Or do it at an incline. I cannot run flat on a treadmill or use an elliptical. I have to do it at least 2 incline

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I have no injury in the moment, however i´ve been suffering a lot from anxiety for the last years.

I presume my nerves aren´t in full condition due to the anxiety.. Or maybe anxiety is caused from the nerves not being in full condition.. Or maybe they aren´t related at all, i don´t know.

What do you think? Could this help me to some extend?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 weeks ago I got wrist tendonitis on my left wrist. It hurts whenever I do curls or bench. It's really ruining my workouts right now. Is it possible that nerve restore could help with this?

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
Would this be beneficial for someone with peripheral neuropathy?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is there a negative interaction if this is used alongside stims?

Would it still be beneficial for the most part?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be beneficial for someone with peripheral neuropathy?
IN a sense, yes - provided the neuropathy is caused by some kind if impingement resulting in a loss of sensation or a loss of strength.

As to whether it will relieve the pain caused by neuropathy...the answer is highly unlikely. In fact, with the amplification of nerve signal, it might get worse.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a negative interaction if this is used alongside stims?

Would it still be beneficial for the most part?
Actually, this goes with stims really, really well. As a matter of fact, we're going to be releasing a standalone version of our super potent Salidroside.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks ago I got wrist tendonitis on my left wrist. It hurts whenever I do curls or bench. It's really ruining my workouts right now. Is it possible that nerve restore could help with this?
It's possible. I have heard back from some customers with tendonitis that have accompanying numbness. The numbness was improved. Now, we can't recommend Nerve Restore as an actual treatment for anything, as you understand, as that would be beyond the scope of a supplement and cross over into the definition of a drug.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no injury in the moment, however i´ve been suffering a lot from anxiety for the last years.

I presume my nerves aren´t in full condition due to the anxiety.. Or maybe anxiety is caused from the nerves not being in full condition.. Or maybe they aren´t related at all, i don´t know.

What do you think? Could this help me to some extend?
That would depend on the cause of your anxiety.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
So how long till effects are noticed? Someone said around 2 weeks in?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how long till effects are noticed? Someone said around 2 weeks in?
Effects are cumulative, with increases in sensation and strength coming within 1.5-2 weeks.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Effects are cumulative, with increases in sensation and strength coming within 1.5-2 weeks.
Thanks for the quick reply bro beans! I'm very interested in this for slight lower back pain and the strength would be nice for powerlifting

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Its an incredible supplement, I can't say enough good things about it.

Do you have an expected date for the next batch? Everywhere I've looked so far is sold out.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Its an incredible supplement, I can't say enough good things about it. Do you have an expected date for the next batch? Everywhere I've looked so far is sold out.
idk if I can name drop, but if I can't PM me I got a place that says it's in stock

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting for ingredients...not sure if you've been following my own personal issues, but I broke my back and re-injured my old L5 Army injury about 8 weeks ago. I'm out of Nerve Restore and getting really, really impatient for a resupply.

This is on my high priority list.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its an incredible supplement, I can't say enough good things about it.

Do you have an expected date for the next batch? Everywhere I've looked so far is sold out.
I know Dat Place Stocks it.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for ingredients...not sure if you've been following my own personal issues, but I broke my back and re-injured my old L5 Army injury about 8 weeks ago. I'm out of Nerve Restore and getting really, really impatient for a resupply.

This is on my high priority list.
I saw your post about that, how's the recovery going?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw your post about that, how's the recovery going?
The two broken vertebrae feel like they've healed - but who knows....I've just now gotten the CT scan scheduled for this week. At least they'll be able to evaluate the L5-S1 region for possible surgery.

Had my first full week back at the gym last week, so I got that going for me.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
The two broken vertebrae feel like they've healed - but who knows....I've just now gotten the CT scan scheduled for this week. At least they'll be able to evaluate the L5-S1 region for possible surgery.

Had my first full week back at the gym last week, so I got that going for me.
Good to hear things are improving and you're able to get back in the gym.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Another question, I didn't see anyone complaining of this but I was just curious as to if nerve restore would cause any gi distress or constipation?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another question, I didn't see anyone complaining of this but I was just curious as to if nerve restore would cause any gi distress or constipation?
Not at all.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm often running a handful of different supplements at any given time, but my strength has never been as good (especially lower body strength) as when I used Nerve Restore a few months back. My problem areas (delts and quads) seemed to be coming up a bit as well.

This is a must try supplement for ALL lifters, and something I need to stock back up on to run for a longer period.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I'm often running a handful of different supplements at any given time, but my strength has never been as good (especially lower body strength) as when I used Nerve Restore a few months back. My problem areas (delts and quads) seemed to be coming up a bit as well. This is a must try supplement for ALL lifters, and something I need to stock back up on to run for a longer period.
how long did u run it? What were the gains like?

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Just cracked open a bottle and they have a rather odd pungent smell. Is this normal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long did u run it? What were the gains like?
Ran 2 bottles. My legs are my weakest area and they responded pretty rapidly to the supplementation. Huge bump on squat strength. Also interestingly, I had two bad ankle injuries yrs back when I tore tendons playing basketball and I began feeling that injury a bit almost as if it was restarting the long stagnant recovery process. Quite a unique effect.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Ran 2 bottles. My legs are my weakest area and they responded pretty rapidly to the supplementation. Huge bump on squat strength. Also interestingly, I had two bad ankle injuries yrs back when I tore tendons playing basketball and I began feeling that injury a bit almost as if it was restarting the long stagnant recovery process. Quite a unique effect.
Just picked up two bottles today, I'm pretty excited to run them

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be helpful for me: I am undergoing bi weekly active release therapy for nerve entrapment of the genitofemoral nerve. My psoas is extremely tight and ravaged with scar tissue

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be helpful for me: I am undergoing bi weekly active release therapy for nerve entrapment of the genitofemoral nerve. My psoas is extremely tight and ravaged with scar tissue
This should help amplify nerve signal past the impingement, and help you with strength and fighting atrophy.

domore

Awards
Dude, I hear you. My psoas is tighter than you can believe. I suggest picking up a lacrosse ball (or something of the sorts), and dig into your psoas while you're laying on your stomach. Go nice and easy, but spend some time on the tight areas.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I hear you. My psoas is tighter than you can believe. I suggest picking up a lacrosse ball (or something of the sorts), and dig into your psoas while you're laying on your stomach. Go nice and easy, but spend some time on the tight areas.
Preaching to the choir man. I have balls of all densities and sizes ;) and rollers.. Damn thing will loosen up for maybe ten mins but as soon as I get moving around again, it's all over. I had a tilted and rotated pelvis from the way the muscles were being pulled.. It is still ever so slightly tilted... Just going to take time and therapy- along with resisting the urge to squat, dead, and sprint. So far.. I've not been doing well w that :/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Preaching to the choir man. I have balls of all densities and sizes ;) and rollers.. Damn thing will loosen up for maybe ten mins but as soon as I get moving around again, it's all over. I had a tilted and rotated pelvis from the way the muscles were being pulled.. It is still ever so slightly tilted... Just going to take time and therapy- along with resisting the urge to squat, dead, and sprint. So far.. I've not been doing well w that :/
A tilted pelvis is, surprisingly, one of the most painful and debilitating things I've ever had. I thought it was related to my lower back injury, but when the PT popped it back in place I almost hugged her.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A tilted pelvis is, surprisingly, one of the most painful and debilitating things I've ever had. I thought it was related to my lower back injury, but when the PT popped it back in place I almost hugged her.
Yepp I wanted hug my guy too lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stronger nerve signal, harder contractions, more force generated
I see, thanks!
Interesting product I may have to give it a go since I had a spinal fusion surgery 7 years ago.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see, thanks!
Interesting product I may have to give it a go since I had a spinal fusion surgery 7 years ago.
At what level? My last squatting accident tore the rest of my l5-s1 area to bits, now I'm waiting to see what the neurosurgeon says - I definitely am extremely hesitant to even consider fusion.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
My wife had her c5 and c6 fused a few years ago and she still gets a tingling in her hands. Do you think nerve restore would help with this and siactica pain?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife had her c5 and c6 fused a few years ago and she still gets a tingling in her hands. Do you think nerve restore would help with this and siactica pain?
Pain? No, it might actually make it worse. Stronger signal is stronger signal - it's just meant to counter the weakness and atrophy that can come from injury/impingement. It might help the hand tingling, though, as that is a sign of impingement.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Her dr wants her to take Neurontin, but I'm not sure if she should.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Her dr wants her to take Neurontin, but I'm not sure if she should.
Neurontin....if you google the potential side effects, go to the most nightmarish ones - that was my experience with Neurontin.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Neurontin....if you google the potential side effects, go to the most nightmarish ones - that was my experience with Neurontin.
I did and that is why I want to find something else for her.