EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah our hands are sorta tied on the claims we can make and we don't want to pretend Nerve Restore is some magic bullet that is going to clear up any and all related issues. We have had numerous people with various ailments who have been pleased with the effects as you can see through this thread and others. Those people include people with no injuries and people with various types of injuries. If that makes the bottle worth the price go for it and please report back what you see as we are always interested in feedback. Quite honestly a lot of the issues people have are going to have to be a trial based assessment anyways. What works for some may not work for others as with anything else. Read up on the write-up and this thread and see if a bottle is worth trying out.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Ive read the whole thread and the write-up. The science on nerves is still in its infancy, so my expectations are realistic, specially with a supplement. However, any improvement would be nice and I definitely will post the results. But I shall buy only in the 20th when my parents will be in US

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Ive read the whole thread and the write-up. The science on nerves is still in its infancy, so my expectations are realistic, specially with a supplement. However, any improvement would be nice and I definitely will post the results. But I shall buy only in the 20th when my parents will be in US
Looking forward to how it treats you!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Old thread but it deserves a bump. I'm looking at this for my relative whom has Diabetes. Neuropathy.

Myself. A bottle Just to have for a pinched nerve in my trap.

Any new deals on at the moment or coming soon?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now If I can justify buying two bottles knowing he will probably not take them. Grrrr. Stubborn man.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now If I can justify buying two bottles knowing he will probably not take them. Grrrr. Stubborn man.
I'm ready to buy 2 bottles, and some other things but I'm just waiting to see if Matt has an update on GlycoMyx first.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought them all! Ha!

Thanks man. Been looking for this for a long time (as you know lol).
I know you have, and I really apologize for the delay. It's hard to fit everything into a day, and the days tend to run away faster than I can keep control of them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you have, and I really apologize for the delay. It's hard to fit everything into a day, and the days tend to run away faster than I can keep control of them.
Shipping quote seems kind of high. Let me see if I can get it cheaper through UPS, and if so I'll issue you a credit.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand; I'm just glad I'm getting it again! To plan for the future, do you plan to continue to produce it? I plan on using it for life honestly.

Shipping quote seems kind of high. Let me see if I can get it cheaper through UPS, and if so I'll issue you a credit.
Excellent. I appreciate it for sure.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand; I'm just glad I'm getting it again! To plan for the future, do you plan to continue to produce it? I plan on using it for life honestly.

I have plenty of material. I can always make you a huge bucket, if you want it.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Nerve restore is good stuff. I was having some nerve impingement in both elbows that would cause my fingers to go numb while sleeping, or if left in the same position for too long (I. E. sitting in a chair at work). Hands were always so numb in the morning that I couldn't turn off my wristwatch alarm. Ran one bottle of nerve restore and by the beginning of the second week the numbness was gone. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yep, I thought so. I can send it UPS for $12 cheaper. I'll go ahead and shoot you a store credit for the difference.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have plenty of material. I can always make you a huge bucket, if you want it.
Sounds like a plan. I'm let you know once I figure out how long what I just bought will last.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(I. E. sitting in a chair at work).
Interesting, as I have some some issues in my left hamstring, seems there's a pinched nerve from sitting many hours at the office without break. Last year I did some physiotherapy and acupuncture which helped a bit but it's back. Lesson learned now and I'm taking breaks to stretch my legs at the office

No matter how much stretching I do though, sitting after deadlifts is the worst thing

So perhaps I'll give it a try and see if it does anything to my case.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nerve restore is good stuff. I was having some nerve impingement in both elbows that would cause my fingers to go numb while sleeping, or if left in the same position for too long (I. E. sitting in a chair at work). Hands were always so numb in the morning that I couldn't turn off my wristwatch alarm. Ran one bottle of nerve restore and by the beginning of the second week the numbness was gone. Definitely exceeded my expectations.
Excellent, got 2 bottles myself to trial for a similiar ailment. Outstanding that you saw benefits so quickly, too.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, got 2 bottles myself to trial for a similiar ailment. Outstanding that you saw benefits so quickly, too.
Yeah, I was impressed. Only ran the one bottle, and it almost totally took care of it. It has been about 5 months symptom free. Keeping a few bottles available for any flare ups.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah, I was impressed. Only ran the one bottle, and it almost totally took care of it. It has been about 5 months symptom free. Keeping a few bottles available for any flare ups.
One bottle and symptom free? Ill be fukn stoked with that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know, I realize that I'm going about this backwards as a businessman, but nothing would make me happier than to sell one bottle of something and it be so effective that you'd never need to buy anymore ever.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You know, I realize that I'm going about this backwards as a businessman, but nothing would make me happier than to sell one bottle of something and it be so effective that you'd never need to buy anymore ever.
Any sales you "lost" out on due to effective formulations, youll make back tenfold due to increased customer base. Cant bottle an impeccable reputation.

Thats the theory, anyway :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any sales you "lost" out on due to effective formulations, youll make back tenfold due to increased customer base. Cant bottle an impeccable reputation.

Thats the theory, anyway :D
That's been the way I do business, yeah.

For NR, provided there is no further injurious damage done to the nerve or no other reason that degrades the myelin sheath, then yeah once the nerves are "normalized" then it shouldn't need ongoing treatment.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
One bottle and symptom free? Ill be fukn stoked with that.
I hope your results are as good as mine. Thinking of running another bottle here shortly for what I think is a pinched nerve in my low back if it doesn't resolve on its own.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
You might not be the best business man, but you are one heck of a formulater. It is very refreshing to see someone be more concerned with the overall results rather the bottom line. I definitely wish you all the best financially though. You definitely deserve it. Any luck with getting gut health in Walmart and Costco yet,?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might not be the best business man, but you are one heck of a formulater. It is very refreshing to see someone be more concerned with the overall results rather the bottom line. I definitely wish you all the best financially though. You definitely deserve it. Any luck with getting gut health in Walmart and Costco yet,?
We're pitching it along with the Java Lather and the Epitome (since Epitome seems to have the widest range of effectiveness as far as "normal" American body types. It also requires the least amount of effort to get truly spectacular results), which will be restocked next week.

So hopefully we'll have the presentation all submitted within the next couple of weeks.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Epitome is one of your few products I haven't tried. Maybe at the end of my next cut. Hope all goes well with the presentation. Would be nice to see your hard work rewarded.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epitome is one of your few products I haven't tried. Maybe at the end of my next cut. Hope all goes well with the presentation. Would be nice to see your hard work rewarded.
It works better at higher bodyfat levels. Seems to be a little bot more effective at lowering Leptin levels, though we did finally see the desired results from a few sub 8% testers - just took a little while longer than expected.

If you think you're in range to get the most out of this (namely >20%) then I'd be happy to send you a bottle to review.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
It works better at higher bodyfat levels. Seems to be a little bot more effective at lowering Leptin levels, though we did finally see the desired results from a few sub 8% testers - just took a little while longer than expected.

If you think you're in range to get the most out of this (namely >20%) then I'd be happy to send you a bottle to review.
That's why I haven't tried it. Got down to around 8% at the end of my cut this summer. Typically won't get much over 12-14% on my bulk. Thank you for the very generous offer though. It is much appreciated.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Pardon me for butting into this conversation.

I think my being at 21% BF ~ and and heading into a six week cut in about 2.5 weeks would like to add this to my stack.

• Incinderine
  • Exotherm
  • Follidrone 2.0

After doing some cursory research I think [Epitome] it would fit in nicely! It would serve as another additional pathway to eliminate, or aid in the elimination of fat without the negative effects of fasting. Rather exciting!.

Birch Bark Extract
"An ingredient found in abundance in birch bark appears to have an array of metabolic benefits. In mice, the compound known as betulin lowered cholesterol, helped prevent diet-induced obesity, and improved insulin sensitivity. Betulin-treated mice were also more resistant to developing atherosclerotic plaques in their arteries."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110104133901.htm

Orthosiphon staminus ethanol extract

"Nevertheless, there appears to be promise for this herb as a fat burner since the 70% ethanolic extract has been noted in two studies to stimulate leptin production in fat cells and increase in leptin have been noted in serum following oral ingestion of the leaf; reductions in food intake have been noted at only higher levels of intake, but are still thought to be associated with leptin."

https://examine.com/supplements/Orthosiphon+stamineus/

Also known as, Java, Misai kucing, Kumis kucing,
cats whiskers, rau meo, cay bac, remujung,
moustaches de chat, yaa nuat maeo

Queen Bee Acid

10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid, or 10-HDA is the bio active compound found in Royal Jelly.
"Fat burning by turning on certain proteins thereby increasing thermogenesis."
Royal Jelly for Weight Loss?

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pardon me for butting into this conversation.

I think my being at 21% BF ~ and and heading into a six week cut in about 2.5 weeks would like to add this to my stack.

Incinderine
Exotherm
Follidrone 2.0

After doing some cursory research I think [Epitome] it would fit in nicely!
Everyone is invited to the party!

I don't know anything about those formulas, but take a look at the Epitome writeup and you'll that yes, you're in a good range for Epitome to yield some pretty rapid and dramatic results.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/265348-evomuse-epitome-writeup.html

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been trying to find it to add. Ha.
And BMP is sold out too.

There's time.

---

Thanks!
Epitome will be restocked next week, and BMP hopefully the week after that (the updated version, too!)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder if Nerve Restore would work for me?....got my fingers caught in my electric hedge trimmer in July, f'ed them up pretty bad...never went to the Dr. to get checked. My index finger looked like a chunk was missing...there's still a "ballish" mass where it healed, can't tell if that's the detached tendon or it's nerve damage. I have normal use of the finger but it does feel "numb" when I press on it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, as I have some some issues in my left hamstring, seems there's a pinched nerve from sitting many hours at the office without break. Last year I did some physiotherapy and acupuncture which helped a bit but it's back. Lesson learned now and I'm taking breaks to stretch my legs at the office

No matter how much stretching I do though, sitting after deadlifts is the worst thing

So perhaps I'll give it a try and see if it does anything to my case.
I have the same thing!! Lmk how it goes

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Nerve Restore for a long awhile now, and plan to take it year round mostly. It's a staple for me, and it keeps getting better. I believe Nerve Restore has aided my boxing training, I feel I have better reaction time, and improved punching speed in terms of retracting and executing punches... making my combinations faster than before. Also when I hold a conversation with friends or strangers, I can hold conversations much more fluid, I don't need to really think what I need to say. I always take it in the morning with a stimulant, and it seems to amplify the effects of the stimulant as well, so I feel like I don't need to really take a stimulant break, probably due to the adaptogen ingredients it contains. I'm scared to run out of Nerve Restore, I always have at least two full bottles in my cabinet, and it's one of the rare few supplements that I always need to keep bottles of.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same thing!! Lmk how it goes
Just placed an order for a bottle, as soon as it's shipped I should have it within 2 weeks and start it. I'll post updates regularly.

dsade is there any way the int'l shipping rate to drop a bit, $21.14 is steep

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My fav product

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Old thread but it deserves a bump. I'm looking at this for my relative whom has Diabetes. Neuropathy.

Dude I hate pinched nerves there so badly. I woke up with a crick in my neck and next thing I know it is all I can do to get out of bed with the pulling pain in my trap....haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Shoot me a PM. I have a new formula coming from Flawless called DFH. It stands for Diabetic Feet and Hands. It's designed to help alleviate peripheral neuropathy in diabetics that is so incredibly painful and damaging, sometimes leading to amputation.

I'll need some testers.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long is that going on?
Not sure if this was directed towards my post.

About a week for my pinch but it doesn't bother my lifting. I block it out mentally.

My relative. Not sure really. He's in Chicago. Visiting him in November.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this was directed towards my post.

About a week for my pinch but it doesn't bother my lifting. I block it out mentally.

My relative. Not sure really. He's in Chicago. Visiting him in November.

For dsade...I've been wanting to try it

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
This could be a coincidence but after my bilateral below the knee amputation I had phantom pain and the only thing that has helped to date is nerve restore dsade

Reactions: jh1
DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Theres any place where i can buy this thing in Europe?

Predator doesn´t have stock and i can´t find it anywhere.

Ordering from USA it´s not an option because customs usually take a very long time to clear it and i have to pay taxes above 22€...