EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres any place where i can buy this thing in Europe?

Predator doesn´t have stock and i can´t find it anywhere.

Ordering from USA it´s not an option because customs usually take a very long time to clear it and i have to pay taxes above 22€...
I feel you...

Haven't seen them anywhere though in EU.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you...

Haven't seen them anywhere though in EU.
How is shipping from Greece? Trying to put together a retailer's stock in Greece that should be easier to order from.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
How is shipping from Greece? Trying to put together a retailer's stock in Greece that should be easier to order from.
I think i never ordered from Greece but it should be better than USA. At least it shouldn´t pass through customs... Isn´t Spain an option? I usually order some things from there and shipping is ultra fast (delivered the day after) and shipping costs are really low (or free in some cases).

Here in Europe we miss many of these great products... I´m only aware of a couple of stores in UK but the prices aren´t the best and the stock somehow limited.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't cost more than €5.00 for regular and €15.00 for expedite shipping, even with regular shipping should arrive within 2-4 days also no Custom fees which translates to pure awesomeness!!! (At least for me, fingers crossed).

P.s. might be wrong on shipping quotes as I've been away from Greece for quite some time and things have changed ALOT (higher tax etc...)

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think i never ordered from Greece but it should be better than USA. At least it shouldn´t pass through customs... Isn´t Spain an option? I usually order some things from there and shipping is ultra fast (delivered the day after) and shipping costs are really low (or free in some cases).

Here in Europe we miss many of these great products... I´m only aware of a couple of stores in UK but the prices aren´t the best and the stock somehow limited.
Which store do you use from Spain? I occasionally purchase from a portuguese site, only mainstream stuff they have though, they ship through DHL for €6.79 or free depending on how much you spend and if you place the order before 12:00 it ships same day and have it the following.

P.S. not buying anymore from predator as they are super expensive & rude, plus my last order took over 2 weeks to arrive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't have any people in Spain, but I do have a customer in Greece that has been wiped out of his EvoMuse products as soon as they come in (mostly from friends), so seeing a good thing when he recognizes it, he's going to start a small EvoMuse store to cover the EU shipments.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which store do you use from Spain? I occasionally purchase from a portuguese site, only mainstream stuff they have though, they ship through DHL for €6.79 or free depending on how much you spend and if you place the order before 12:00 it ships same day and have it the following.

P.S. not buying anymore from predator as they are super expensive & rude, plus my last order took over 2 weeks to arrive.
If you want to have your retailer in Spain hit me up, then we can put something together. My exclusivity arrangement with Predator mostly just coveres the UK.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established

I usually buy from Nutritienda or HSN Store. But don´t sell these kind of supplements. Only the "usual" ones.

Which store do you usually buy from in Portugal? I´m from Portugal.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have any people in Spain, but I do have a customer in Greece that has been wiped out of his EvoMuse products as soon as they come in (mostly from friends), so seeing a good thing when he recognizes it, he's going to start a small EvoMuse store to cover the EU shipments.
I'll definitely use the Greek store. Let me know of the details when you can.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually buy from Nutritienda or HSN Store. But don´t sell these kind of supplements. Only the "usual" ones.

Which store do you usually buy from in Portugal? I´m from Portugal.
It's called Prozis.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
It's called Prozis.
Yeah i know... They work fast and they have an huge stock, but spain stores usually have slightly better prices. However, even Prozis doesn´t sell these kind of supplements... It´s really really hard to get them here.

For example, now i´m in some pain with sciatica and i wish i could try Nerve Restore asap, but i know in the best case scenario i´ll get it in two weeks... in worst scenario, in 3 or 4 months.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This could be a coincidence but after my bilateral below the knee amputation I had phantom pain and the only thing that has helped to date is nerve restore dsade
This is a little more difficult since you had a duel amputations, but there is a solution for this; if you have a friend to help you.

Build or buy an amputee mirror box(Google it if you don't know what it is)

Get a friend to stick one leg in, then stick your leg in.

Have him wiggle his toes and you mentally do the same.

Then have him clinch his toes and you do the same

finally after clinching release both release.

Now repeat for the other leg.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i know... They work fast and they have an huge stock, but spain stores usually have slightly better prices. However, even Prozis doesn´t sell these kind of supplements... It´s really really hard to get them here.

For example, now i´m in some pain with sciatica and i wish i could try Nerve Restore asap, but i know in the best case scenario i´ll get it in two weeks... in worst scenario, in 3 or 4 months.
You could always PM me your address, cover shipping, and leave a review then I'll send you a bottle to try.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my order this morning!

I'm currently taking halodrol, arimacare, fish oil, epic and strength unleashed, origin, triumph (not the ph), endure/endure+ and SF conquer unleashed.

Considering the above am I g2g or wait for pct and then begin with Nerve Restore?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my order this morning!

I'm currently taking halodrol, arimacare, fish oil, epic and strength unleashed, origin, triumph (not the ph), endure/endure+ and SF conquer unleashed.

Considering the above am I g2g or wait for pct and then begin with Nerve Restore?
NR doesn't really overlap or counter anything you're taking now, or in PCT. You should be good to add it in whenever.

I've had some people run NR as part of PCT and they said it really helped them keep their strength gains, which in turn helped them keep their size gains.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NR doesn't really overlap or counter anything you're taking now, or in PCT. You should be good to add it in whenever.

I've had some people run NR as part of PCT and they said it really helped them keep their strength gains, which in turn helped them keep their size gains.
I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I took the first dose, 3 caps just before leaving home for the office.

This morning I trained legs and as I've said in the past, after DL a nerve in my left hamstring is always killing me... As I was going home from the gym I could feel this would be just another day where I wouldn't be able to sit on a chair or the pain/discomfort would radiate down to the left calf and foot which would made my day very difficult.

Well not today! Shortly after taking the first serving, having parked the car and walking to the office I could feel it working. My hamstring felt better and as the time passed I didn't feel any discomfort. Now, it's been 7 hours and it feels like I didn't do DL, muscles are sore but not this annoying nerve pain.

I'll report back any further progress.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news! Glad to hear you are getting some relief...that makes it all worth it.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like it post workout, I've tried it PWO on Wednesday as per bottle instructions but didn't really feel anything (perhaps due to too many compounds taken PWO) but post WO I feel great with it.

Do I need to cycle it/taken daily cause it's only been a few days and it really helps me!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade when is sleephoria being re-released? Oh and also adrenosurge?
I'll defer to dsade for the timeline specifics, but I know there are a few things ahead of those, still.

I really like it post workout, I've tried it PWO on Wednesday as per bottle instructions but didn't really feel anything (perhaps due to too many compounds taken PWO) but post WO I feel great with it.

Do I need to cycle it/taken daily cause it's only been a few days and it really helps me!
As far as I know, there isn't a need to cycle Nerve Restore. I've personally only used several bottles 1 bottle/time, but I know others have ran it longer. I used it to rehab from a really bad pinched nerve and it helped a lot, which was really cool.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know if he has any NR?

A friend of mine would really like to buy a bottle and I'd like to stock up too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, he's getting some this shipment. Should have it by next week.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone knows where I can get a couple of bottles asap?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So no stock? I look againtomirrow.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
First of all i want to thank dsade for the free bottle he sent me last year and the subsequent assistance. I had a lot of trouble with the shipping and customs but finally i got my Nerve Restore.

For the last years i´m having some back problems and i have to be very carefull about my workouts. Despite all the caution, sometimes my sciatic nerve pain flares up and it's not funny at all.

Fortunately when i got the bottle in my hands my pain was gone, so i waited until it flared up again to take it.

As soon as i felt something wasn´t right, i started to take 2/3 pills per day and honestly i think it helped me recovering. Not all pain crises have the same duration and intensity, but this time i was almost fine after about a week, so i guess it really helped me. I took it for a couple days more and reduced the dosage. Currently i'm taking only one per day for maintenance, so far so good.

If it wasn't all the trouble i had to get the product in my hands due to customs i would always have a spare bottle with me to use during these crises.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love this stuff, I need more!

FYI, smart powders has it listed on their site, however, they don't actually have any in stock. I called/emailed and asked

mn72661

Awards
I bought, they didn't have, several emails exchanged......no refund......

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought, they didn't have, several emails exchanged......no refund......
Wow man that's terrible. I did have to email a few times before I finally got a response. I was hesitant to purchase for the very same reason you mentioned. I wish these sites would actually monitor what they do/do not have in stock.

I've heard some bad customer service related issues with SP, so I feel for you man

mn72661

Awards
Yea I should be more annoyed......but the small and silly sized fortune I spend on supps annually I'll just take elsewhere. I have my handful of stops that never fail me....haha I just got a little too desperate.

mn72661

Awards
Not sure what the issue you have is but the flawless DFH on the evomuse Shopify store has many of the same actives as nerve restore. In very oversimplified terms is like a topical nerve restore. I did a beta log of it on here and I was blown away to the point I ordered 2 more bottles. Just a thought

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what the issue you have is but the flawless DFH on the evomuse Shopify store has many of the same actives as nerve restore. In very oversimplified terms is like a topical nerve restore. I did a beta log of it on here and I was blown away to the point I ordered 2 more bottles. Just a thought
I never really paid attention to it. I have a pinched nerve in my upper left trap/neck that irritates me. My left arm goes numb but ever since I used the nerve Restore that irritation left and I felt better.

I'll look into the DFH for sure, thanks a lot!

mn72661

Awards
I never really paid attention to it. I have a pinched nerve in my upper left trap/neck that irritates me. My left arm goes numb but ever since I used the nerve Restore that irritation left and I felt better.

I'll look into the DFH for sure, thanks a lot!
My phone is acting making this post screwy. Long story short, had very similar issue. check my.long on the evomuse thread, page 2 I think. Should be "flawless DFH bate log". It's for sale on the store now

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My phone is acting making this post screwy. Long story short, had very similar issue. check my.long on the evomuse thread, page 2 I think. Should be "flawless DFH bate log". It's for sale on the store now
Thanks for sharing that, I wasnt sure what DFH was used for/marketed towards. Your log was great and very informative, I will definitely be picking some up!

Stern3657

Awards
Matt - my wife was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia (mild so far). Could Nerve Restore potentially help with that and, if so, is it ever coming back? If not, could BMP potentially be helpful? Anything else you have seen in your research that is worth exploring? To be clear, I am not asking for medical advice and know you cannot make medical claims about your products, rather, I would like to see if you are aware of anything with respect to these products that may be worth explore with her doctor. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt - my wife was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia (mild so far). Could Nerve Restore potentially help with that and, if so, is it ever coming back? If not, could BMP potentially be helpful? Anything else you have seen in your research that is worth exploring? To be clear, I am not asking for medical advice and know you cannot make medical claims about your products, rather, I would like to see if you are aware of anything with respect to these products that may be worth explore with her doctor. Thanks.
Have they identified the cause?

Stern3657

Awards
Have they identified the cause?
No. They didn’t see anything on the MRI. There is nothing visibly pressuring the nerve. We have a follow up appointment with a neurologist in two weeks but at this point it is a diagnosis of exclusion based on her symptoms and tests for other things.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nerve Restore delivered tomorrow. No change in the formula, but the bottle size has been doubled to 2 servings per day.

Enjoy.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking forward to trying this out on my old broken body!