Ecdysterone? Anyone heard of this?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. I already got the protocol from Mixelflick. 5/5/5 on workout days, 3/3/3 on off days.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. I already got the protocol from Mixelflick. 5/5/5 on workout days, 3/3/3 on off days.
Very good. I hope you loved/love the product as much as i did/do.

Mixelflick know i am one who love higher dosages of Ecdy. So i used to throw in Ecdy And turk from ICPS with MPS. it was. Not really nessesary but i like it

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mixelflick know i am one who love higher dosages of Ecdy. So i used to throw in Ecdy And turk from ICPS with MPS. it was. Not really nessesary but i like it
Yeah, I'm trying it on a cut for 8 weeks. I hope I get to see better recovery/etc.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Perfectly understandable, but know this: MPS has enough RCE for a 220lb individual, so most will already be covered. Having said that, I've gone as high at 15 prior to/15 after. Most will find this isn't practical due to cost, but I did note a dose dependent improvement after HEAVY workouts. And by heavy, I'm talking 800+lb partials done with a hip belt squat, and 900lb static holds in the strongest range of the rack pull. I call them top range rack pulls, but the attached should give you a good idea of what the movement looks like..

Attachments

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfectly understandable, but know this: MPS has enough RCE for a 220lb individual, so most will already be covered. Having said that, I've gone as high at 15 prior to/15 after. Most will find this isn't practical due to cost, but I did note a dose dependent improvement after HEAVY workouts. And by heavy, I'm talking 800+lb partials done with a hip belt squat, and 900lb static holds in the strongest range of the rack pull. I call them top range rack pulls, but the attached should give you a good idea of what the movement looks like..
Nice!

Well i need to taste MPS protein

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only 492 left brother!
Lol !

People should know even using RCE as a source, a blend of ecdysteroids found in RCE is working much better in even lower dosage than a single isolated/extracted ecdysteroid.

Its like turkesterone. Using ajuga turkestanica containing turkesterone,ponasterone,ecdysterone,cyasterone, ajugasterone and other would give much better results than just using turkesterone

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ours IS extracted from RC.
IFN15 I know that you stand 100% behind MOST WANTED and want honest feedback on it!How about you send Danes a bottle to log/review for you?
He knows both compounds very well and I assure you that he provide an unbiased review for MOST WANTED!

IFN15

Awards
ALL the research showing any anabolic effect from Ecdysterone has been done on the 20-H Ecdysterone. Yes there have been those who believe certain rare extracts are more effective but there is no solid proof of this but this doesn't mean it is not true. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as with anything. There is solid evidence supporting 20-H ecdysterone effects and nearly all the positive studies that have been done on ecdysterone were done with this form. With that being the case, we still used RC for our product just because of the possibility that it may be more effective. To be honest, I believe the source is not what's so important based on the research we have done based on the studies we have found. I believe that those extracting the rare forms of ecdy will try to make "these certain extracts" out to be more potent in an attempt to increase the value of said certain extract but there is no solid proof of this. What we do know is that the cyclodextrin complex will increase delivery to the blood stream and also decrease the amount of ecdy needed a.k.a multilply the effect of a similar dose of oral 20-H ecdy but, to what degree that remains unknown. In similar compounds it has been more than a significant increase in bioavailability. . We used what we think is the best source of ecdy in our product, the one that has the research to support it. With that being said, our product is not just an Ecdy product that is only half of the equation. We also have the cyclodextrin complexed Laxogenin which in itself is as good or even better than ecdy. Mixelflick I have never used your product as you have never used our product but I can tell you this, since I have not used your product you won't see me bashing your product in anyway. In fact, if anything you will see me support your ecdy product because I am a believer in what Ecdy is capable of and want there to be other ecdy products that are effective. I hope to change public opinion on this potent compound. I respect your knowledge and stance on ecdysterone and support nearly all of your opinions on this ingredient. I can tell you also are a true believer in what ecdysterone can do because you have seen what it can do first hand as have I. I have experimented with Ecdysterone for years sometimes with good effects sometimes with little effect. Over the years, there have been many bad products out there when it comes to ecdy and I have tried most of them, many with little effect at the recommended dose. Most were poorly under dosed. I have taken grams of plain ecdy daily with great results in the past. Even with the many products that never lived up to the hype, I still know there is truth to ecdysterone's potential! I would love to try your product myself, Mixelflick. As for our product, time will tell how effective we were at boosting the effects of the compounds used. We believe in our work and we believe the results will show when we start getting more user feedback from those buying the product now. We are still looking for more serious loggers so if you are interested please post in the thread we have up.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a friend who is using me like a "lab rat" trying new NATTY products. I will suggest him to fix me Most Wanted and I will be 100% honest with my experience :)

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
ALL the research showing any anabolic effect from Ecdysterone has been done on the 20-H Ecdysterone. Yes there have been those who believe certain rare extracts are more effective but there is no solid proof of this but this doesn't mean it is not true. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as with anything. There is solid evidence supporting 20-H ecdysterone effects and nearly all the positive studies that have been done on ecdysterone were done with this form. With that being the case, we still used RC for our product just because of the possibility that it may be more effective. To be honest, I believe the source is not what's so important based on the research we have done based on the studies we have found. I believe that those extracting the rare forms of ecdy will try to make "these certain extracts" out to be more potent in an attempt to increase the value of said certain extract but there is no solid proof of this. What we do know is that the cyclodextrin complex will increase delivery to the blood stream and also decrease the amount of ecdy needed a.k.a multilply the effect of a similar dose of oral 20-H ecdy but, to what degree that remains unknown. In similar compounds it has been more than a significant increase in bioavailability. . We used what we think is the best source of ecdy in our product, the one that has the research to support it. With that being said, our product is not just an Ecdy product that is only half of the equation. We also have the cyclodextrin complexed Laxogenin which in itself is as good or even better than ecdy. Mixelflick I have never used your product as you have never used our product but I can tell you this, since I have not used your product you won't see me bashing your product in anyway. In fact, if anything you will see me support your ecdy product because I am a believer in what Ecdy is capable of and want there to be other ecdy products that are effective. I hope to change public opinion on this potent compound. I respect your knowledge and stance on ecdysterone and support nearly all of your opinions on this ingredient. I can tell you also are a true believer in what ecdysterone can do because you have seen what it can do first hand as have I. I have experimented with Ecdysterone for years sometimes with good effects sometimes with little effect. Over the years, there have been many bad products out there when it comes to ecdy and I have tried most of them, many with little effect at the recommended dose. Most were poorly under dosed. I have taken grams of plain ecdy daily with great results in the past. Even with the many products that never lived up to the hype, I still know there is truth to ecdysterone's potential! I would love to try your product myself, Mixelflick. As for our product, time will tell how effective we were at boosting the effects of the compounds used. We believe in our work and we believe the results will show when we start getting more user feedback from those buying the product now. We are still looking for more serious loggers so if you are interested please post in the thread we have up.
Thank you, I really don't know why everyone is so obsessed over RCE being the source. Other than purity of the compound. There is no real evidence (not Russian)suggesting superiority of RCE

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Respect your thoughts on the matter brother. We may differ on our favorite Ecdysterones, but I admire the hell out of you guys for bringing Ecdy products to market. I think some assumptions were made early (i.e. Cyanotis Vaga), that turned out not to be true. Having said that, I HOPE it's a blockbuster. Why? Because people need to made aware what a fantastic nutraceutical this really is.

With respect to trying MPS, the're's going to be a killer sale once MASS takes delivery of a mother load, that's incoming. OR, I'll request an extra bottle next time I re-order. If you'll PM me your address, would be happy to send you a bottle to experience it for yourself. I have NEVER given away "free" product, because I feel it taints user feedback.

In your case though, I'll make an exception. Mostly because of this statement you made:

" I hope to change public opinion on this potent compound...". That my friend, is precisely what I'm trying to do to..

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are studies showing RCE is a potent compound, especially with respect to glucose disposal and its ability to combat metabolic syndrome

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6882/14/33

NOTE: Glycyrrhiza glabra = licorice and punica granatum = pomegranate.

*Licorice in this study is (EGG)
*Pomegranate (EPG) had previously shown to be very helpful in decreasing glycemic values
*Liquorice has been shown to help treating hyperlipidaemia (a high amount of fats in the blood)
*ERC = RCE

Conclusions

"ERC powder supplementation improved glucose and lipid metabolism more significantly than EGG and EPG in rats fed on HFD, supporting the strategy of R. carthamoides use for safe relief of metabolic syndrome and its related disturbances such as inflammation, stress, and hepatic steatosis...".

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
So what product should you go for if you want to try ecdysterone/laxogenin? Mass.pro syntaghen?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MPS does not have laxogenin in it, but it has ecdy and a bunch of other goodies. I'm starting my run tomorrow and I'll report from time to time about my recovery/effects here.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what product should you go for if you want to try ecdysterone/laxogenin? Mass.pro syntaghen?
MassProSynthagen has EAA/BCAA, Orotic acid ,betaine, peak ATP, RCE and some other goodies. In other words. This is a one man army product. No need for PWO or other supps. Getting 15 caps each day will work like many supps at the same time

IFN15

Awards
Respect your thoughts on the matter brother. We may differ on our favorite Ecdysterones, but I admire the hell out of you guys for bringing Ecdy products to market. I think some assumptions were made early (i.e. Cyanotis Vaga), that turned out not to be true. Having said that, I HOPE it's a blockbuster. Why? Because people need to made aware what a fantastic nutraceutical this really is.

With respect to trying MPS, the're's going to be a killer sale once MASS takes delivery of a mother load, that's incoming. OR, I'll request an extra bottle next time I re-order. If you'll PM me your address, would be happy to send you a bottle to experience it for yourself. I have NEVER given away "free" product, because I feel it taints user feedback.

In your case though, I'll make an exception. Mostly because of this statement you made:

" I hope to change public opinion on this potent compound...". That my friend, is precisely what I'm trying to do to..
Thank You Mixel, I cant wait to try your product. I can tell from the passion you have for these amazing nutraceuticals that it will be a great product.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I will be interested when the tag comes down a little. I know from my own exp that extracts like this typically have to be dosed higher and multiple times per day as many have reported short half life, whether this is true or not is unknown.. I didn't mind I force ecdysterone but I feel 25mg is nowhere near the effacious dosage, i would anticipate an effective dose to be in the hundreds of mg. Using this approach I gained 3 pounds of lbm, with consideration of total and fat mass using a hand held caliper.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
And all dosages where taken with protein intake in conjunction with digestive enzymes to speed digestion of amino acids

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be interested when the tag comes down a little. I know from my own exp that extracts like this typically have to be dosed higher and multiple times per day as many have reported short half life, whether this is true or not is unknown.. I didn't mind I force ecdysterone but I feel 25mg is nowhere near the effacious dosage, i would anticipate an effective dose to be in the hundreds of mg. Using this approach I gained 3 pounds of lbm, with consideration of total and fat mass using a hand held caliper.
He stated earlier in this thread that you need at least ~77mg for a 200 lb athlete/lifter, combined with EAA's.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
That's a fairly low estimate in my opinion considering 77 my would be a very mild dose of hdrol and we know ecdysterone is not producing anything near the equivalent of hdrol results. I'm talking more in the upper hundreds maybe even grams worth.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a fairly low estimate in my opinion considering 77 my would be a very mild dose of hdrol and we know ecdysterone is not producing anything near the equivalent of hdrol results. I'm talking more in the upper hundreds maybe even grams worth.
I can't really be sure. I don't know anything about ecdy, haha. I'm just parroting what I've seen from knowledgable sources.

Anyways, today is my first day of MPS. Not sure if it has super fast acute effects or if its because of my deload, but I deadlifted and overhead pressed like a BEAST today. We'll see how recovery is though. I'll be on recomp style calories on a high frequency heavy lifting program.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't really be sure. I don't know anything about ecdy, haha. I'm just parroting what I've seen from knowledgable sources.

Anyways, today is my first day of MPS. Not sure if it has super fast acute effects or if its because of my deload, but I deadlifted and overhead pressed like a BEAST today. We'll see how recovery is though. I'll be on recomp style calories on a high frequency heavy lifting program.
First 2 weeks i was sweating like pig on MPS

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MPS does not have laxogenin in it, but it has ecdy and a bunch of other goodies. I'm starting my run tomorrow and I'll report from time to time about my recovery/effects here.
Please do!

I'd opt for Mass Pro Synthagen. REASON: It contains every complimentary nutraceutical that'll work with Ecdy. I designed it as such, and the reviews speak for themselves, both at MASS and Predator Nutrition in the UK ;-)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please do!

I'd opt for Mass Pro Synthagen. REASON: It contains every complimentary nutraceutical that'll work with Ecdy. I designed it as such, and the reviews speak for themselves, both at MASS and Predator Nutrition in the UK ;-)
I already am! Haha. Noticed sweating today, and seemingly more power, but this could all be because I'm fresh from a deload, or because I resumed stims again. I'll keep commenting though.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was sweating a lot today too, but I'm also back from a stim break so who knows.
Synthagen is reported to have a fat loss and curious, "feel good" effect/elevation in mood.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Likely a combination of both. I just picked up a FB post (Seth Spanner) from CT....

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synthagen is reported to have a fat loss and curious, "feel good" effect/elevation in mood.
Ah it's the opposite though. I've been off stims for a month and I'm coming back onto stims now.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are studies showing RCE is a potent compound, especially with respect to glucose disposal and its ability to combat metabolic syndrome

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6882/14/33

NOTE: Glycyrrhiza glabra = licorice and punica granatum = pomegranate.

*Licorice in this study is (EGG)
*Pomegranate (EPG) had previously shown to be very helpful in decreasing glycemic values
*Liquorice has been shown to help treating hyperlipidaemia (a high amount of fats in the blood)
*ERC = RCE

Conclusions

"ERC powder supplementation improved glucose and lipid metabolism more significantly than EGG and EPG in rats fed on HFD, supporting the strategy of R. carthamoides use for safe relief of metabolic syndrome and its related disturbances such as inflammation, stress, and hepatic steatosis...".
RCE's effect on glucose disposal is profound, IMO. I deduced this with a glucometer, PRIOR to this study coming out.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Reviews look great buddy, will think about using this at some point down the line.

Very excited to combine most wanted and follidrone !

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reviews look great buddy, will think about using this at some point down the line.

Very excited to combine most wanted and follidrone !
With the anecdotal recovery improvements of Laxogenin and Ecdy seperately, it'll be cool to see them both combined, especially with Follidrone. Definitely something I'm going to try in the future if the Ecdy I'm running now is a success.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
With the anecdotal recovery improvements of Laxogenin and Ecdy seperately, it'll be cool to see them both combined, especially with Follidrone. Definitely something I'm going to try in the future if the Ecdy I'm running now is a success.
November the 1st I'll be logging it, making sure I gym 5-6 times a week buddy. Should be insane !

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
November the 1st I'll be logging it, making sure I gym 5-6 times a week buddy. Should be insane !
I'm gymming 6 days a week as well on MPS (ecdy). Normally programs like this trash me unless I eat a crapload so we'll see what happens.