DAA or Creatine

Toff

Awards
  • Established
If you had to pick one to put on mass, for budget reasons, what would you have - protein not restricted:

DAA & Erase

OR

Creatine (any, gm, Beast etc.)

Im aware they are TOTALLY different pathways, however, they are both promoted for lean mass.

For me its tough - I love creatine for the gym power (endless energy on tap, weight gain, extra reps), but I love the aggression and pump of DAA&erase which spurs me on for extra reps - both give me gains as a result - I do both!

Id probably say though, 2 months on, one off of daa/Erase gives me the drive to hit the gym hard, so it has the edge being my 30's

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Creatine. The king of supplements.

Creatine mono and Bulk DAA are a more than affordable option if you want both

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
DAA is the last supp I'd look at for mass

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
creatine without a doubt, less controversy, more proven...and six months of creatine for $20, can't beat it

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw in another vote for Creatine! DAA is very hit or miss for people, I and many others react poorly to it and get effects that would have the opposite of mass building, lol. Creatine on the other hand is cheap, effective and should be a staple.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Creatine for sure.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CREATINE 4TW!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
creatine + daa

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
creatine + daa
Are you a politician? Haha

But seriously, there both cheap enough to fit anyone's budget that the choice shouldn't have to be made.

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
I agree on using both and is what I'm currently using as well.

rphash49

Awards
Creatine mono 100%

Daa is a test booster not a mass builder

Toff

Awards
  • Established
But, daa is a test booster, more test is more muscle mass surely that's the point?

Creatine doesn't boost any hormones, it gives you more access to atp and thus more reps, as would more aggression of a test booster with added testosterone

Toff

Awards
  • Established
As for affordability, im talking good daa with ai and a creatine like say green mag

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you had to pick one to put on mass, for budget reasons, what would you have - protein not restricted:

DAA & Erase

OR

Im aware they are TOTALLY different pathways, however, they are both promoted for lean mass.

For me its tough - I love creatine for the gym power (endless energy on tap, weight gain, extra reps), but I love the aggression and pump of DAA&erase which spurs me on for extra reps - both give me gains as a result - I do both!

Id probably say though, 2 months on, one off of daa/Erase gives me the drive to hit the gym hard, so it has the edge being my 30's
Creatine

rphash49

Awards
But, daa is a test booster, more test is more muscle mass surely that's the point?

Creatine doesn't boost any hormones, it gives you more access to atp and thus more reps, as would more aggression of a test booster with added testosterone
New studies have shown that daa doesn't have much if any positive effect if your test levels are normal. I still believe daa/test boosters have a place as part of a pct. Imo test boosters in general don't do much other than increase libido.

In short: for a healthy male with normal hormone levels creatine blows DAA away. Not even close. They really should not even be compared.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
New studies have shown that daa doesn't have much if any positive effect if your test levels are normal.
Not disputing, but that is based off of one study with misled parameters, it did not even use the same type of DAA that is used in most supplements. (Sodium-d-aspartic acid)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

DAA & Erase

OR

Creatine, it's been around for years, one of the most sold fitness supplements around the world and you will see results fast.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine monohydrate.

An honourable mention for betaine anhydrous.

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
Creatine... I just finished some Creatine HCL from Prime Nutrition... check it out!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono for sure!!
Been tested and proven and dirt cheap.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Creatine is going to give you the most bang for your buck.

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
I am currently doing creating monohidrate and DAA. Creatine always works. Not sure what DAA does for me in the gains department, but so far I see an increased hunger ...

ilia_p

Awards
Creatine FTW ... at last check, I think DAA is more useful for fertility than as an ergogenic!