CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
No more??!? :censored:
Yeah no more eviscerate...I beleive I read one of dsade's earlier post in this thread where he stated no future eta for the raws from his supplier or something to that effect...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah no more eviscerate...I beleive I read one of dsade's earlier post in this thread where he stated no future eta for the raws from his supplier or something to that effect...
so meltdown is coming buds!!!!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
so meltdown is coming buds!!!!
Meaning Atomic Meltdown by RPN?

Thought this was more of a tanning solution....and I'm guessing we can add clen to this as well?

How about...avant napalm, add some capsaicin cream/powder or cayenne powder and then the liquid clen... :think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are no more raws coming. Not sure how many bottles are left to be shipped, as I haven't inventoried. Definitely under 150 for ALL customers.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
There are no more raws coming. Not sure how many bottles are left to be shipped, as I haven't inventoried. Definitely under 150 for ALL customers.
I need the inside scoop as to when it will be at the planet to pick up atleast 4-5 bottles myself...hook a brotha up! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need the inside scoop as to when it will be at the planet to pick up atleast 4-5 bottles myself...hook a brotha up! :D
They pulled the last stock due to a problem with the thickener. The replacements should have arrived already and be back up for sale shortly.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meaning Atomic Meltdown by RPN?

Thought this was more of a tanning solution....and I'm guessing we can add clen to this as well?

How about...avant napalm, add some capsaicin cream/powder or cayenne powder and then the liquid clen... :think:
yeas man

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They pulled the last stock due to a problem with the thickener. The replacements should have arrived already and be back up for sale shortly.
Geeeeeeezzz!!!!!

thanx Matt

acwingfoot

Awards
when i apply my clenviscerate in the afternoon it doesn't burn nearly as much as when I apply it in the morning right after my shower .. it heats up pretty effin hot when i start to workout and sweat, but doesn't give me that initial heat and burn as it does after my shower .. is this still giving me the same effects.. still allowing the clen to pass transdermally??

If not, should I always apply this after a shower.. bascially take a shower in the afternoon just to apply the clenviscerate?? haha doesn't sound practical but i down to do it if necessary...

thanks

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
The hot, burning feeling does not represent whether the product is working or not.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
And personally, the hottest I feel it is when I'm working out and have agood sweat going.

vadox6466

How does Animal Cuts compare to the systemic fat loss products already listed (DCP, Leviathon, etc) in conjunction with clenviscerate?

creates408

Awards
Whats something good to drop from 265 to 235 by may 28th? lookin for something with minimal liver damage, this clen seems pretty hurtful and toxic

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Whats something good to drop from 265 to 235 by may 28th? lookin for something with minimal liver damage, this clen seems pretty hurtful and toxic
OEP, DCP, Alpha Burn, Recreate. These seem to be some of the best. I would say DCP, OEP and either Recreate or Alpha Burn all stacked together.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet and exercise bro. Diet is > 60% of the battle. If you don't have that in check first, nothing will consistently keep weight off.

Water weight will come off easy, but each lb of fat requires a caloric deficit of 3500 calories. Most shoot for 500 cal deficit a day to lose a lb of fat a week through combination of cardio and less food.

To quote Mad TV, Eat Less, Move More...

CJSalcedo

Awards
Try ECA. This is more helpful for when you are at a lower BF% and are trying to get your abs to show. 2 months on ECA will do wonders for you.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Try ECA. This is more helpful for when you are at a lower BF% and are trying to get your abs to show. 2 months on ECA will do wonders for you.
2 months on ECA will also burn out his receptors. IF you do run it for 2 months....you need to taper up and off of it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clen has pretty minimal liver damage. Its the shakes and jitters and cramps that suck.

I've actually been experimenting some with low dose t3 taken with high iodine supplementation (12.5mg/day) through Iodoral. Its amazing how much difference it makes at least feel wise in the effectiveness of the t3.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend if you run the ECA stack, you monitor your heart rate and blood pressure.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 months on ECA will also burn out his receptors. IF you do run it for 2 months....you need to taper up and off of it.
The ECA Stack NOT burn receptors like Clen do both works in different pathways maybe with the time has adrenal fatigue due the caffeine abuse not more.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
The ECA Stack NOT burn receptors like Clen do both works in different pathways maybe with the time has adrenal fatigue due the caffeine abuse not more.
That's incorrect. Ephedrine works on the same beta-2 receptors that Clen works on. This is widely known.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eph works on the the all beta receptors via CNS but not "melt" the receptors

Ephedrine is called a non-specific adrenergic agonist because through the release of NA, it has an effect on more than one class of adrenergic receptor. NA can bind with alpha and beta receptors alike. This produces a generalized effect because alpha receptors, particularly alpha-2 receptors, decrease lipolysis and beta receptors increase lipolysis. The overall lipolytic effect of ephedrine is determined by the ratio of alpha and beta receptors on each particular adipocyte.
Another disadvantage is potency. Non-specific agonists have a far weaker effect on beta-receptors than specific beta agonists such as epinephrine, Albuterol or Clenbuterol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
True. It doesn't tax them to the same extent as clen, but it still affects them.
Yep!

Eph works on the the all beta receptors via CNS but not "melt" the receptors

Ephedrine is called a non-specific adrenergic agonist because through the release of NA, it has an effect on more than one class of adrenergic receptor. NA can bind with alpha and beta receptors alike. This produces a generalized effect because alpha receptors, particularly alpha-2 receptors, decrease lipolysis and beta receptors increase lipolysis. The overall lipolytic effect of ephedrine is determined by the ratio of alpha and beta receptors on each particular adipocyte.
Another disadvantage is potency. Non-specific agonists have a far weaker effect on beta-receptors than specific beta agonists such as epinephrine, Albuterol or Clenbuterol
True. But it still affects them.

acwingfoot

Awards
I am coming up on the end of my two weeks "on". I am using clen viscerate only for localized purposes and do not want to encorporate any kind of systemic thermo (I do use Reduce XT and ALCAR). Should I continue to use the Evis through my "off" period or just stop, saving the Evis only for when I mix it with the clen. Just run the reduce XT & ALcar as normal and then up my cardio a little bit and decrease my cals a few to compensate??? what have you guys used in the off periods?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I am coming up on the end of my two weeks "on". I am using clen viscerate only for localized purposes and do not want to encorporate any kind of systemic thermo (I do use Reduce XT and ALCAR). Should I continue to use the Evis through my "off" period or just stop, saving the Evis only for when I mix it with the clen. Just run the reduce XT & ALcar as normal and then up my cardio a little bit and decrease my cals a few to compensate??? what have you guys used in the off periods?
I'd keep using E, during your "off" period.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Would it be alright to use Clen + Sustain Alpha instead of Evis? Thinking of doing Clenvis on WO days and Alphaclen on cardio days so that I can keep my cardio sessions long due to no burn.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be alright to use Clen + Sustain Alpha instead of Evis? Thinking of doing Clenvis on WO days and Alphaclen on cardio days so that I can keep my cardio sessions long due to no burn.
Sustain Alpha is systemic, not local like Evis, so adding clen would give you all the good and bad effects of oral clen. If you're going to do that, it'd be easier to just drink the stuff.

vadox6466

I've read this whole thing, but have a question: What's the difference between applying clenviscerate once a day as opposed to twice? If clen itself has a half life of 36hrs, wouldn't one application of ~80mcg (for abs) plus 2-3ml of eviscerate each morning be as effective as two applications of ~40mcg and 1-1.5ml of eviscerate twice a day?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I've read this whole thing, but have a question: What's the difference between applying clenviscerate once a day as opposed to twice? If clen itself has a half life of 36hrs, wouldn't one application of ~80mcg (for abs) plus 2-3ml of eviscerate each morning be as effective as two applications of ~40mcg and 1-1.5ml of eviscerate twice a day?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it is to minimize side effects. There is more of a chance of getting systemic side effects if you dose all at once.

vadox6466

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it is to minimize side effects. There is more of a chance of getting systemic side effects if you dose all at once.
Hmm, interesting.. but at the same time, 80-100mcg of clen topically isn't that much, so I wouldn't expect to get sides anyway.

Although I do remember reading that reasoning!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, interesting.. but at the same time, 80-100mcg of clen topically isn't that much, so I wouldn't expect to get sides anyway.

Although I do remember reading that reasoning!
I've dosed higher, with minimal sides. The only "sides" I experienced was mega irritation on my skin. I developed a rash on both arms.

darkvard

Awards
what kind of waist loss can you expect with a 500 calorie-1000 deficient compared to normal also can i run ephedrine with this?(also using ketofen)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Did you notice increased effectiveness with the higher dosage?
Minimal if any. Personally, I think I over saturated the receptors. Maybe not as effective as you would think. This time around I'm dosing just 40mcg twice daily 2on/2off.

I started using this combo again last week. I haven't used it in a few months. I'm noticing at 80mcg my skin starts to get really itchy. tiny pockets of hives. I think its more heat related. I am wondering if my skin is growing annoyed by the clen of the combo.

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
So I got my clenviscerate ingredients in the mail and on the way. I am currently taking d4 thermal shock in an attempt to catalyze fat loss. Should I stop taking these? They are yohimbe based iirc, do they work on the same receptors as an eca?

I'm going to try and keep a detailed log of my food/water ingestion, along with workouts (I do mainly cardio as a kickboxer), and measurements because I haven't seen anyone else doing it and the OP asked like last year lol

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Just applied my first dose 10 min ago. Burns like a motherf*cker - feels great.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to join this club but I dont think I am quite ready.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So you can add the clen to a bottle of atomic meltdown? Has anyone tried this, and if so how much did you add?

ToughX

Awards
Can someone exactly explain wut this is and how it works and what site is legit that has it thanks

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Can someone exactly explain wut this is and how it works and what site is legit that has it thanks

Whether you like it or not, actually reading this thread will answer your questions.

Oh, and forum rules: NO discussion of Research Chemical sources.

vadox6466

So you can add the clen to a bottle of atomic meltdown? Has anyone tried this, and if so how much did you add?
i wouldnt do that -- it makes it impossible to alter the dosage. instead, get a 1ml pipette and measure out the clen each time

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wouldnt do that -- it makes it impossible to alter the dosage. instead, get a 1ml pipette and measure out the clen each time
Agreed. Atomic Meltdown is also much thicker than most of the Eviscerate batches.

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
My clen came in a pump bottle and it's neon green. Is that normal?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much clen would one add to the meltdown? Would you add the same amount you'd take orally? Say 75-100 mcg's or so?