CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

Matttehman

Awards
How much clen would one add to the meltdown? Would you add the same amount you'd take orally? Say 75-100 mcg's or so?
Most are taking in 40 mcg twice a day, for a total of 80 mcg/day. :drive:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Most are taking in 40 mcg twice a day, for a total of 80 mcg/day. :drive:
Ok thanks. I'm not sure what the point of two applications a day is since the half life is around 30 hours or so, but I'll give this a try.

Matttehman

Awards
Ok thanks. I'm not sure what the point of two applications a day is since the half life is around 30 hours or so, but I'll give this a try.
I think the basic theory is to avoid over-saturating your receptors and thus causing some of the Clen to go "Systematic".

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Damn the burning is intense when you sweat. Intense enough it that it distracted me from participating in class discussions yesterday (at least to some degree).

Also, clenviscerate on the nips burns extra bad.

Matttehman

Awards
Also, clenviscerate on the nips burns extra bad.
Yes... I like to wash my stomach with cold water and java soap pretty well BEFORE I get in the shower.

As you probably guessed, I had a little drip down on the boys before. :censored: Pain!

I really wish at this point I would have gotten some Napalm. But i will tough it out for now, what really kills me is the two applications/day, one of them is going to burn bad.

How long should I leave the stuff on before it is okay to wash off with the java soap?

And does the cap really make this product more effective then napalm or PP's topical? I really cannot see myself adding cap into a topical unless I am ripped in 4 weeks and convinced the cap is responsible. :tongue2:

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'm only doing once/day. I'm really only trying it because I had a half bottle of clen sitting around that I planned on never taking orally again.

The nips stopped burning but the lower abs are on fire. Fun... I guess...

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'm only doing once/day. I'm really only trying it because I had a half bottle of clen sitting around that I planned on never taking orally again.

The nips stopped burning but the lower abs are on fire. Fun... I guess...
Same here. Had a half bottle of clen sitting around myself. I'm using it with the Meltdown, and of course no burn whatsoever. I don't know if I'll do twice a day or not. I'm running it with LR, so we'll see what happens..

evidence

Awards
Ok, so after an 1hr of reading all 29 pages I still have a question. Great info by the way guys.

Whats the difference between taking Clen orally or applying it with eviscerate?

Has anyone taken Clen/T3 with eviscerate? I've taken clen and t3 orally before and it worked great.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so after an 1hr of reading all 29 pages I still have a question. Great info by the way guys.

Has anyone taken Clen/T3 with eviscerate? I've taken clen and t3 orally before and it worked great.
Clen orally gives a pure systemic effect( with systemic sides), where as topical clen gives you a localized effect.

Never taken clen with T3 from what I've read, you better be careful with T3.

I think for some that experience an extreme burnin sensation, you should try using less eviscerate. You only really need a thin layer applied. Correct me if I'm wrong Matt.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Yes... I like to wash my stomach with cold water and java soap pretty well BEFORE I get in the shower.

As you probably guessed, I had a little drip down on the boys before. :censored: Pain!

I really wish at this point I would have gotten some Napalm. But i will tough it out for now, what really kills me is the two applications/day, one of them is going to burn bad.

How long should I leave the stuff on before it is okay to wash off with the java soap?

And does the cap really make this product more effective then napalm or PP's topical? I really cannot see myself adding cap into a topical unless I am ripped in 4 weeks and convinced the cap is responsible. :tongue2:
Don't worry a few pages back Dsade announced that a cap free version called Ewusserate was due to come out soon. :silly:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

For me the sides from taking it orally outweigh the benefits. I'm taking it topically right now though and have no sides to report whatsoever.

Matttehman

Awards
Don't worry a few pages back Dsade announced that a cap free version called Ewusserate was due to come out soon. :silly:

Hey that's funny. :silly:

If you go back to the beginning of this post, Dsade also warns not to add the clen to the eviscerate, because he had just applied after mixing a batch and it was burning like hell. :thumbsup: :smite:

Everybody is a tuff guy on the internet, but the fact is: this shyte just effin' burns! Tolerable during the day, but work up a sweat and you are going to be on fire.

^^Where can I sign up for the EWusserate? :lmao:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Hey that's funny. :silly:

If you go back to the beginning of this post, Dsade also warns not to add the clen to the eviscerate, because he had just applied after mixing a batch and it was burning like hell. :thumbsup: :smite:

Everybody is a tuff guy on the internet, but the fact is: this shyte just effin' burns! Tolerable during the day, but work up a sweat and you are going to be on fire.

^^Where can I sign up for the EWusserate? :lmao:
I actually just started clenviscerate and it does burn for sure, but I haven't worked out with it yet so I haven't experienced the sweat intensified burn.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When u sweat it kicks into overdrives and BURNS!

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I understand that clen can be added to topical fat loss agents such as eviscerate and napalm.... what about added it in with androgel? would that work?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand that clen can be added to topical fat loss agents such as eviscerate and napalm.... what about added it in with androgel? would that work?
Androgel is systemic. Waste of time.

bigwhitetitan

Awards
please help me get some
i am 296 6ft and max bench is 315
26% bf
i need that s**t

mo sizzle

Awards
hey just finished reading all 30 pgs. quick question, are you supposed to clean the areas of application thoroughly?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
hey just finished reading all 30 pgs. quick question, are you supposed to clean the areas of application thoroughly?
Exfoliating would prob be the best route to get rid of excess dry/dead skin for new application(s) and to get a nice clean area to apply it

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for eviscerate to fully absorb? I want to apply it in the AM before cardio (cardio is usually 30 mins)...but shower immediately after cardio. Wanted to make sure I wasn't washing any off!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for eviscerate to fully absorb? I want to apply it in the AM before cardio (cardio is usually 30 mins)...but shower immediately after cardio. Wanted to make sure I wasn't washing any off!
It absorbs well enough to be dry to the touch after 10 minutes or so, and by the time you are done with your cardio most should be absorbed.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It absorbs well enough to be dry to the touch after 10 minutes or so, and by the time you are done with your cardio most should be absorbed.
Right on. I have a few packs of thermogum...I assume using them together would increase the potential for fat burning?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
whats the ingredient in eviscerate that causes the burn?..is it the capsaicin?

whats the recommendation for 60ml 100mcg/ml ? How many ml should i put in the eviscerate?

2boxers

Awards
Since Eviscerate is gone and Naplam is out of stock everywhere, is there anything else I can use?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Since Eviscerate is gone and Naplam is out of stock everywhere, is there anything else I can use?
I'm using Atomic Meltdown and it works perfectly, plus I never have the intolerable burn to deal with. Also getting great results.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
whats the ingredient in eviscerate that causes the burn?..is it the capsaicin?

whats the recommendation for 60ml 100mcg/ml ? How many ml should i put in the eviscerate?
Yeah it's the cap in eviscerate that causes the burn.

Also, you would want somewhere between 80-120mcg of clen each day this amount depends on the sides you experience, but seems that 80mcg of clen each day is a sweet spot for most, so you will have to play with the dosage.

Lots of people are using 4 pumps of eviscerate ed, 2 pumps in am and 2 pumps in pm...so split your mcg clen dosage accordingly

markm455

Awards
Just to go over the mixing again... so no one cooks themselves...

-Most liquid clen is 200mcg/mL and comes in a 30 mL bottle. That equals 6000 mcg of clen per bottle.

-Eviscerate is 180 mL per bottle. Each pump of eviscerate equals 1 mL.

-If you put an entire bottle of clen into an entire bottle of eviserate that means
1 pump of the mixed solution has 33.3 mcg of clen per pump.

You should be able to fit an entire bottle of clen into a bottle eivscerate by pouring out just a tiny but of eviserate before pouring in the clen.

If you do it this way... start out with ONLY 1 PUMP PER APPLICATION until you know your tolerance! Remember, this stuff can take a while to fully kick in after application, so start with a lower dose.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've browsed and played with the idea of using this stuff, and was wondering if there's any sides other than the burning?

I'm fixin to start PCT and was going to start clenvicerate about the same time.

Thanks!!

VALC0

Awards
Hey everyone i just got an order of winstrol MAX from HGH.com just wondering if any one has heard of this make before because im feeling a little sketched out about taking it now lol...it was like 250 bucks soo ...yeahhhh

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Sounds tempting I'm pretty lean but have a lil lower ab fat around my belly button area that won't go away
Just a lil roll I want to get rid of.
This sounds like it might be a good option
Never used clen before

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered my Eviscerate and Clen. The Clen comes with an eye dropper with 1ml on it. The bottle itslef has 30ml total in it. Based on that, what is the easiest way for me to measure out the correct dosage to mix with my Eviscerate?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Probably get a syringe to measure it out accurately

ibenjamin

Awards
I've read through most of this thread, but just wondering about something. If I were to start this supp combo, assuming I found legit clen, would I be increasingly susceptible to fat gain once my cycle is complete? Not sure what the long term effects on my fat receptors would be...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered my Eviscerate and Clen. The Clen comes with an eye dropper with 1ml on it. The bottle itslef has 30ml total in it. Based on that, what is the easiest way for me to measure out the correct dosage to mix with my Eviscerate?
Yeah syringe is the way to go. it's what I had to do.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Syringe it is then. Anything specific I should get?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with lipoburn since i got it cheap. I'll add yhcl later.

my stuff is 100mcg at 60ml and i'll just add 30ml so i'll get 12.5mcg per ml(3000/240).

Lipoburn has 240ml at 1ml per pump

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read through most of this thread, but just wondering about something. If I were to start this supp combo, assuming I found legit clen, would I be increasingly susceptible to fat gain once my cycle is complete? Not sure what the long term effects on my fat receptors would be...
Are you planning on a massive post cut binge? You will need to control your carb intake (look into a nutrient partitioner such as SlinSane, Glycobol, or Recompadrol to mitigate fat storage from carb intake after cycle.)

ibenjamin

Awards
definitely not, I'm keeping carbs moderate at the moment, around 100 grams fiber not included. I'd slowly up my carb intake to around 170-180 a day, but not any higher than that. I've got my hands on slin-sane at the moment, but haven't followed a strict dosing protocol.
In your opinion dsade, the lower the carbs the better for this combo?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely not, I'm keeping carbs moderate at the moment, around 100 grams fiber not included. I'd slowly up my carb intake to around 170-180 a day, but not any higher than that. I've got my hands on slin-sane at the moment, but haven't followed a strict dosing protocol.
In your opinion dsade, the lower the carbs the better for this combo?
I find that controlling carbs WHILE using is not as critical as some other topicals, due to the inclusion of both the Banaba extract and the Bergenin.

Post cycle, though, Carb intake is going to be critical.

SuperRook

Awards
Hey all, im a new guy in this place obviously however I do alot of research on this forum and you guys are always great at giving good info.

That being said, I need some help from some experienced dudes about this clenviscerate stuff. Like How exactly does it burn fat when you rub on your skin?