dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all, im a new guy in this place obviously however I do alot of research on this forum and you guys are always great at giving good info.

That being said, I need some help from some experienced dudes about this clenviscerate stuff. Like How exactly does it burn fat when you rub on your skin?
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/node/79
This is a good start.

SuperRook

Awards
This is a good start.
Thank You dsade.

So from what I understood from that research is that taking something like the ECA stack alone is much less effective and more dangerous than using a topical fat burner because of the effect on the heart. and the effectiveness would be less because of norepinephrine binding to both alpha and beta receptors which cancel each other out.

This whole topical fat burner is news to me. Never thought there was something that will spot reduce fat!!

SuperRook

Awards
Well now that I have done research all day and took the time to read all 30 pages everything is pretty clear.

I guess all I have to do know is find a legit place to buy some Clen

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
definitely not, I'm keeping carbs moderate at the moment, around 100 grams fiber not included. I'd slowly up my carb intake to around 170-180 a day, but not any higher than that. I've got my hands on slin-sane at the moment, but haven't followed a strict dosing protocol.
In your opinion dsade, the lower the carbs the better for this combo?

why in the world are you eating so much fiber? you only need 40 at the MOST.

also ive read several places that excessive fiber can lower Test.

ibenjamin

Awards
sorry my post wasnt clear, I was saying that my carb intake is around 100 grams usable carbs at the moment. I plan to ramp that up to 180 slowly after using evis. My daily fiber intake is around 44 grams.
Hmm interesting, never heard of lowering test, I've definitely heard of nutrient absorption problems though. I'll do some research thanks man

SuperRook

Awards
What would be a good fat transportation supplement to take along side the clenviscerate?
Since the clen will free up the fatty acids what would be the best supplement for transporting them to be burned?

griffco

Awards
So I am going to have to try this stack out after reading this thread... Sounds perfect and I never believed in transdermals so maybe this'll put me right.

I'm assuming most here test the clen orally to see if the sides are there so it isn't bunk. So I was wondering after I do like 2-3 days oral should I wait before using it transdermal? It probably won't matter, just checking.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good fat transportation supplement to take along side the clenviscerate?
Since the clen will free up the fatty acids what would be the best supplement for transporting them to be burned?
Where did you want to transport the fat to?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use plain old EC stack, a more comprehensive formula like Leviathan Reloaded, if you can find it DCP is excellent as well.

Lean Xtreme is also a good choice.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR, is one supplement off the top of my head, that transports fatty acids to be burned.

jewkeenda

jewkeenda

Awards
You can use plain old EC stack, a more comprehensive formula like Leviathan Reloaded, if you can find it DCP is excellent as well.

Lean Xtreme is also a good choice.
Didn't somebody mention that EC stack will compete for the same receptors which makes it redundant? and also increase your heart rate to a dangerous degree?

I've been trying to find the best stack for clenviscerate and seems like alcar would be a great choice since dcp will not be available for the summer. However, even if I read this thread over and over, I still can't be so sure about how I should spend my money on my summer cutting stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't somebody mention that EC stack will compete for the same receptors which makes it redundant? and also increase your heart rate to a dangerous degree?

I've been trying to find the best stack for clenviscerate and seems like alcar would be a great choice since dcp will not be available for the summer. However, even if I read this thread over and over, I still can't be so sure about how I should spend my money on my summer cutting stack.
I would not recommend EC with ORAL CLEN, just because of heart rate dangers. However, having experimented throroughly with Clenviscerate, I find the metabolic enhancement of EC systemically, combined with the increased beta-stimulation locally, makes for one potent combo.

SuperRook

Awards
I would not recommend EC with ORAL CLEN, just because of heart rate dangers. However, having experimented throroughly with Clenviscerate, I find the metabolic enhancement of EC systemically, combined with the increased beta-stimulation locally, makes for one potent combo.
so dsade in your opinion, Clenviscerate + EC stack should do the trick?

I wish I could find some DCP but its no where to be found and those who have extra bottles aren't too quick to give it up lol. ALCAR seems pretty good I suppose.

What about Clenviscerate + EC + ALCAR?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so dsade in your opinion, Clenviscerate + EC stack should do the trick?

I wish I could find some DCP but its no where to be found and those who have extra bottles aren't too quick to give it up lol. ALCAR seems pretty good I suppose.

What about Clenviscerate + EC + ALCAR?
I enjoy PLCAR better, but ALCAR will work as well. Should be a great combo.

SuperRook

Awards
I enjoy PLCAR better, but ALCAR will work as well. Should be a great combo.
Sweet thanks man.

Gonna start this stuff as soon as it gets here. 2 days on 2 days off clenviscerate seems like the way to go right?

By the way I saw from your past posts that you are "Lean Bulking". Any way you could give some tips on supplements to take for the bulking portion of a lean bulking regimen?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet thanks man.

Gonna start this stuff as soon as it gets here. 2 days on 2 days off clenviscerate seems like the way to go right?

By the way I saw from your past posts that you are "Lean Bulking". Any way you could give some tips on supplements to take for the bulking portion of a lean bulking regimen?
I'm doing a lot of strategic infusions of aminos, mostly leucine based via Genomyx Protocol, in between protein meals.

Doing mostly lower carbs with refeeds every 2-3 days, as well as incorporation of some different Glucose Disposal Agents, like SlinSane and Recompadrol.

As well, my cardio is short and intense using ThermoGum.

EDIT: Eviscerate and the other products already discussed are a given.

TheKanezzi

Awards
Hey guys

I used clenviscerate a while back with great sucess. I was on keto then, I am now using CHO cycling and had an idea. Would using Clenviscerate on my low carb/hypocaloric days be beneficial at all? Or should this product be used soely with a straight forward cutting diet?

I know dsade has the answers!

~C

SuperRook

Awards
I'm doing a lot of strategic infusions of aminos, mostly leucine based via Genomyx Protocol, in between protein meals.

Doing mostly lower carbs with refeeds every 2-3 days, as well as incorporation of some different Glucose Disposal Agents, like SlinSane and Recompadrol.

As well, my cardio is short and intense using ThermoGum.

EDIT: Eviscerate and the other products already discussed are a given.
One last question (I think) for ya dsade

Would you recommend 2 days on/ 2 days off
or
2 weeks on/2 weeks off when running the clenviscerate.

Does it matter at all?

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
I pulled the trigger today and purchased my clen and e... Must say Im a little nervous. I am pretty sure the 2 day on 2 off is the favorite hear, and If im not mistaken there is no need for benadryl with it? There were so many pages and I dont think I read them all in order. I have just finished a pct were I ran suppress C and form and saw impressive fat loss results judged purely by the mirror. I am hoping to get the last problem areas with clenv mostly abs obliques and lower back, or my spare tire. My question is I know everyone seems to cycle application spots, but is that necessary my chest has relatively no fat and my arms are pretty good too its really just the lingering frat boy gut Im worried about.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One last question (I think) for ya dsade

Would you recommend 2 days on/ 2 days off
or
2 weeks on/2 weeks off when running the clenviscerate.

Does it matter at all?
If you are premixing, it seems 2 or 3 on/2 off is effective. If you are NOT mixing them beforehand, simply skip the Clen for 2-3 days out of the week.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I forgot I had the Eviscerate on yesterday and went tanning last night. Let me tell you that is not recommended lol.

vadox6466

I forgot I had the Eviscerate on yesterday and went tanning last night. Let me tell you that is not recommended lol.
I've actually had no problems at all with tanning + clenviscerate. I was really apprehensive the first time I went in the booth while on clenvi, but nothing happened out of the ordinary.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I've actually had no problems at all with tanning + clenviscerate. I was really apprehensive the first time I went in the booth while on clenvi, but nothing happened out of the ordinary.
It wasnt really a problem on the areas that I had the Eviscerate on. Once I started to sweat it dripped down to mu junk and that is why I will not recommend it lol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my Clen today! I have been running the Evicerate solo and have seen some nice results over the course of the past week. My Clen bottle says 60ml 100mcg/ml. I was going to apply it topically with the Eviscerate. Is there a difference in dosage topically vs orally?

vadox6466

It wasnt really a problem on the areas that I had the Eviscerate on. Once I started to sweat it dripped down to mu junk and that is why I will not recommend it lol
that sounds horrible!! I do the beds so I guess it's not an issue if you're lying down horizontally.

rmtt

Awards
Just got my stuff in last night, and put on an application before evening cardio. It does burn after you get a sweat going, but it is what it is and I can deal with it.

Now my question is this. How long do I need to wait after an application before I can wash the remaining residue off without hampering results?

I think that the smell is going to bother me more than anything. Not that it smells bad, but it just doesn't agree with me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my stuff in last night, and put on an application before evening cardio. It does burn after you get a sweat going, but it is what it is and I can deal with it.

Now my question is this. How long do I need to wait after an application before I can wash the remaining residue off without hampering results?

I think that the smell is going to bother me more than anything. Not that it smells bad, but it just doesn't agree with me.
You're going to want to wait about 2 hours.

rmtt

Awards
Okay thanks. Also does anyone know what's up with the forum. It shows me as only having a few posts and being here since 2009.

I have been here since 2004 although I don't post a lot. I just read.

rtm

rtm

Awards
Okay thanks. Also does anyone know what's up with the forum. It shows me as only having a few posts and being here since 2009.

I have been here since 2004 although I don't post a lot. I just read.
My bad, I was logged in under the wrong name.

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
Ok. This clenciscerate deal is super new to me. Does this really work? OF COURSE while exercising and eating clean. But can somebody that has used it honestly say it works???!!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Ok. This clenciscerate deal is super new to me. Does this really work? OF COURSE while exercising and eating clean. But can somebody that has used it honestly say it works???!!
try going through the 30 pages of post before you.

rtm

rtm

Awards
I only started 4 days ago. But I will post of any progress. I'm using this as more of a recomp as I started my diet up about 6 weeks ago.

So far, I have gained about 4 solid lbs (192) while starting to see some leaning out. But I have been lazy with my approach this past winter, and my body is used to carrying my current weight at a much leaner bf.

So I want to see how this affects me in that aspect.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm fixing to start this weekend on the lower abs and a smidge on the love handles to see how it goes...I'm pretty excited actually. I dunno about goin with ECY at the same time, though.

Ya, I probably will.

borutp

Awards
I got problems getting liquid clen to add it to eviscerate....i found the source to order but the shipping is way too expensive - i am from europe....liq clen 60$ postage 50$ + eviscerate...too much for me - i am a student.

Can anybody help me with this? I am willing to pay for premixed clenviscerate...if someone is good enough to mix and send it to me?

Ozzie87

Ozzie87

Awards
Hey everyone, im new to the forum, this thread caught my attention BIG TIME. lots of good info here..... very impressed so far.

so im gonna be trying this clenviscerate in the next couple of weeks while on my upcoming cutting cycle, is the general feeling on the board still very positive about this method?

i've tried a topical YHCL before with little effect. never used clen, or any stims actually.

rtm

rtm

Awards
Hey everyone, im new to the forum, this thread caught my attention BIG TIME. lots of good info here..... very impressed so far.

so im gonna be trying this clenviscerate in the next couple of weeks while on my upcoming cutting cycle, is the general feeling on the board still very positive about this method?

i've tried a topical YHCL before with little effect. never used clen, or any stims actually.
I feel that it is. As I said, I'm doing a recomp. I'm currently 5'6 at about 192 lbs. I have just been on slightly a week, and can see areas tightening up on me quicker than normal... especially in the serratus area. I have been on my diet about 8 weeks and started at 183-185 depending on when I weighed.

This is solid weight as I am leaning out very nicely. I know my body pretty well, and have carried this weight before when leaner. So I am really liking this stuff.

I imagine when geared directly with a cutting diet, it will be a very noticable difference.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
One thing I learned about just eviscerate as I'm still waiting for the clen to be delivered, is do not take a hot shower after!!

I rubbed some on, worked out, ate supper, then hopped in the shower and OMFG that was a ridiculously burn I suffered with after.

Just a warning!!

jp0514

Awards
im new to this...im 18 230 pounds and 5 11 im tryna get down to 200 at least quikly.....will this stuff work for me and im trying to build muscle as well what r the side affects if there r any wat exactly is this stuff is it good for me how much does it costs in full and how do i get ma hands on it...sorry for aSKIN so many questions im just curious

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
not to drop 30#, it burns, eviscerate and clen, sure, ~ $80, nutraplanet and google research chems.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
im new to this...im 18 230 pounds and 5 11 im tryna get down to 200 at least quikly.....will this stuff work for me and im trying to build muscle as well what r the side affects if there r any wat exactly is this stuff is it good for me how much does it costs in full and how do i get ma hands on it...sorry for aSKIN so many questions im just curious

this won't work for putting on mass.

you will need to be in a calorie deficit to burn the fat off being uncoupled by the eviscerate/clen.

you need to be in a calorie surplus to build muscle.

bottom line : pick a side.

MacTruck33

Awards
Would this be a potent stack with oxy elite pro?

Im at 230 and want to shed about 15lbs for the summer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be a potent stack with oxy elite pro?

Im at 230 and want to shed about 15lbs for the summer.
Works great with the majority of systemic fat burners.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im sad my last dose of it is tonight, then i leave for jamaica on saturday. stopping tonight after last dose to make sure all water is gone,

Matt any recommendations on when i should stop prior to trip or is what i have lined up good?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub a dub

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im sad my last dose of it is tonight, then i leave for jamaica on saturday. stopping tonight after last dose to make sure all water is gone,

Matt any recommendations on when i should stop prior to trip or is what i have lined up good?
2-3 days is plenty.

Matttehman

Awards

Why the F&*|{ would you go to Jamaica right now? :crackhead:

People are dying left and right and the US Embassy closed down the other day. :usa: