CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
yeah it really heats up
believe me, I'm all to familiar with how it heats up. I've been using "E" since its birth, and ClenV since the very start of this thread.

I just can't imagine how laying out in the sun with stuff on, feels amazing.

I turn red as a pepper, and heat up just driving home. Got to love FL.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This forum is to teach others right? Well You guys have all helped me on AM alot with my cycles plus been the only forum who really takes time to help. So I am going to disclose this along with my question. I have een lifting for about a year and a half- weigh in at 212....anyhow I was addicted to illicit substances- (stimulants- you name them I did em) and I am very careful what kind of fat burner I put into my body. I am using vpx's clenbutrx right now...have dropped about 12 lbs in 7 weeks very pleased-but not where I want to be at yet.....My question is this...do you think for those of you who have used clen...do you think I could safely ingest this stuff without getting urges to go back...I mean does it cause euphoria or does it just rellly jack u up and burn the fat? Hope you guys can help...if not all gravy...keep grindin!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why the F&*|{ would you go to Jamaica right now? :crackhead:

People are dying left and right and the US Embassy closed down the other day. :usa:
yea man i know,

its mainly just a small part of kingston thats really bad ive been watching

grandparents are renewing wedding vows, there are like 13 of us from my family going.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clen orally creates nausea, jitters, cramps, high blood pressure headaches oh the list goes on. It definitely doesn't feel like any of the fun stimulants.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
believe me, I'm all to familiar with how it heats up. I've been using "E" since its birth, and ClenV since the very start of this thread.

I just can't imagine how laying out in the sun with stuff on, feels amazing.

I turn red as a pepper, and heat up just driving home. Got to love FL.
i turn really red but it actually doesnt feel very bad no worse then goin in a hot shower.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no euphoria then....I might look into it!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
bump like hearing experiences with this, will have some on hand soon to run when i hit a body fat loss plateau

TJM5054

I know its probably in this long ass thread here somewhere, but can you take clen orally while also using clenviscerate?

Much appreciated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know its probably in this long ass thread here somewhere, but can you take clen orally while also using clenviscerate?

Much appreciated.
As long as you can tolerate the sides, then yes it will still work orally.

/the clen, not the Eviscerate
//do NOT take Eviscerate orally
///but if you do, please take pictures

TJM5054

As long as you can tolerate the sides, then yes it will still work orally.

/the clen, not the Eviscerate
//do NOT take Eviscerate orally
///but if you do, please take pictures
I have tasted a lot of turrible bulk powders and some really awful stuff such as PEG300. Not sure how bad Eviscerate would taste, lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tasted a lot of turrible bulk powders and some really awful stuff such as PEG300. Not sure how bad Eviscerate would taste, lol
One thing for sure, it would likely be the last thing you tasted all week.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Real men put Eviscerate on their tongue and package. FEEL THE BURN, BABY!!!!!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real men put Eviscerate on their tongue and package. FEEL THE BURN, BABY!!!!!!!!
Real REAL men put it on their tongue, then autofellatiate - thus applying to the package.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry if i missed this guys (theres like 30 pages) but how exactly do you make it?
im gonna get liquid clen 60ml 100mcg/ml how would i mix it with evis?
do i just pour a ml into it and then apply it or pour all of 60ml into it?
thanks guys

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Clenviscerate is the ****. Been doing Clenviscerate + EC + AndroHard and leaning out soo fast. This stack is killer. Can't wait to see the results after I stop the Clenvis and the water retention goes away :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh. read page 1 and 33, thread looks interesting. subbed.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
sorry if i missed this guys (theres like 30 pages) but how exactly do you make it?
im gonna get liquid clen 60ml 100mcg/ml how would i mix it with evis?
do i just pour a ml into it and then apply it or pour all of 60ml into it?
thanks guys
pump evis into hand, dropper clen into evis while in hand, apply :sgrin:

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
sooooooooooooooooooo interesting...you say it's REALLY effective?I never used topical solutions...eviscerate on its own is effective too?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
like evis, but id def just take clen orally and do up evis topically at the same time

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
do you think it's dangerous to use Eviscerate along with other oral supps?
(EC,Clen,Alpha burn etc)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pump evis into hand, dropper clen into evis while in hand, apply :sgrin:
wait....what?
i put a pump of evis in my hand then i add liquid clen into bottle or hand? how much clen?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Do this. Get gloves or a plastic sandwich bag, squirt in a pump of eviscerate and 20mcg of clen. Rub this on one side of your abs/obliques. Then do the same for the other side. Then if you want, take another pump of evis + 20mcg of clen and rub it on your chest or arms or something. Then do the same process 12 hours later. Do this for 2 days on, 2 days off. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Cliffnotes:

1 Pump Evis to 20mcg clen.
Do 40-60mcg clen when you wake up and then again 12 hours later.
2 days on, 2 days off
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i apply it how good does it dry?
will it stain clothes? im gonna have to go shirtless?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
when i apply it how good does it dry?
will it stain clothes? im gonna have to go shirtless?
I've never had a problem with staining, and I have used several bottles.

It dries fairly quickly. Your skin might be a bit tacky, but harmless. Be careful if you touch the area directly (like to scratch an itch) then touch your eyes or the inside of your nose. It'll burn!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no permanent stains that won't come out in the wash, sometimes a little residue on the shirts

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't wear white to the gym or when doing cardio. Go with like a black beater or something so even if it stains, you won't see it. I've noticed some stains on white shirts that have been a bitch to get clean.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
wait....what?
i put a pump of evis in my hand then i add liquid clen into bottle or hand? how much clen?
yeah i mix them while theyre in my hand, i take 100mcg orally and that does the trick, so id say 50mcg with evis twice a day

Texan281

Awards
This may seem dumb but so Clen is Clenbuterol and it's illegal?

So that means i can order it online w/o any problems? kinda like Nolva?

bayboi

Awards
i was told that you have to get Clenbuterol the oral from the doctor with a script

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was told that you have to get Clenbuterol the oral from the doctor with a script
Clen is not an approved drug in the US, you cannot get a script for it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so how long will evis last at 2 pumps?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a very long time! I've been using this combo w/ great results! Just be ready for the burn!!!:sgrin:
how great are we talking?
like amazing? or like solid good?
how long till you notice it?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could definitely see the difference when both were combined.. But, I could only take it for so long. I work on a paper machine where the temps in the dryers are well over 100.. The pain got a little too much..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could definitely see the difference when both were combined.. But, I could only take it for so long. I work on a paper machine where the temps in the dryers are well over 100.. The pain got a little too much..
nice im give it a go, with all the feedback im seeing

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when you apply clen topically with evisc- do you get the stimulatory affects like you would when you take it orally? also what is the risk of insomnia on clen compared to other stim fat burners? I have done every stim known to man- including meth-amphetamine(which I no longer do this or any illcit stims lol) I want to take some clen for my cut but- I dont not want to be like a meth monkey again and I want to be able to sleep!

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
It won't keep you up if you rub take it topically. It makes it difficult for some people to sleep if they take it orally. Personally, it makes me tired as fck, though. It provides no mental "high" of any sort as well.

Wishmaster

Awards
all these Positive feedbacks on the stuff...but no where do i see a before and after shot.....whats up with that?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone know if instead of eviscerate it can be dermatherm target?