Boosting my testosterone to new heights with Triazole & Testforce!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great work my friend! I know sns will be very happy with you as a rep and keep things going my friend! Nice work outs and love the libido checks!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great work my friend! I know sns will be very happy with you as a rep and keep things going my friend! Nice work outs and love the libido checks!
Thanks bruther :) I'll have to come post some babes over in your thread too I think ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just found about a half bottle of Lean Xtreme in my stash :) Counted the pills and I have 30 of them. Was wondering if I should throw those into the mix aswell starting next week at 1/1/1/1 for the last 4 weeks. Or should I dose them 0/0/2/2? Any suggestions?

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just had to :eek1:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just found about a half bottle of Lean Xtreme in my stash :) Counted the pills and I have 30 of them. Was wondering if I should throw those into the mix aswell starting next week at 1/1/1/1 for the last 4 weeks. Or should I dose them 0/0/2/2? Any suggestions?

//CC
do!!! It!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ride 'em cowboy!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do!!! It!!!
Ride 'em cowboy!!
OK will do :) How about the dosing then? Should I go 2 caps/day for the last 2 weeks or 1cap/day for 4 weeks? What would be more beneficial?

I totally blasted my arms yesterday, but I will update the workout later today. Sitting at work atm and I don't have my note book with me :eek13:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm.. . . i would say 4 weeks at a low to moderate suppression. . .1/1/1/1 . . .that is my vote :fing02: although i think dosing is like 2/2/1/1/ or somthing to that effect. . .don't want a major bounce back so i think 1/1/1/1 would be good

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmmm.. . . i would say 4 weeks at a low to moderate suppression. . .1/1/1/1 . . .that is my vote :fing02: although i think dosing is like 2/2/1/1/ or somthing to that effect. . .don't want a major bounce back so i think 1/1/1/1 would be good
Thats how I will go then :) 1cap/day starting next week for the last 4 weeks :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24

Had an awful day at work today. Was a little stressed. Have been noticing short temper lately :eek13: Just hope I can channel it to the gym instead of snapping at other trafficants while driving :zx11pissed:

Anyways I was calm when I got to the gym so :p

Close Grip Bench Press: 205 x 8, 215 x 6, 225 x 4, 235 x 2, 110 x 37

Weighted Dips: BW+80 x 8, BW+90 x 6, BW+100 x 4, BW+110 x 3, 165 x 30 (Gravity Machine)

Seated Tricep Extensions: 55 x 8, 65 x 6, 75 x 4, 90 x 2, 35 x 34

Hammer DB Curls (Per Arm): 60's x 8, 65's x 6, 70's x 4, 75's x 2, 35's x 35

Barbell Curls: 110 x 8, 120 x 6, 130 x 4, 140 x 1, 65 x 33

DB Hang Curls: 45's x 8, 50's x 6, 55's x 4, 60's x 2, 20's x 30

At least I did well on the close grip bench presses, but my biceps seemed out of the game today :eek: Might be because of the :hump: I got after work :saroll:

Better keep it in my pants 'til after the gym next time :p Well lesson learned :twak: :lol:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice work . .. always love a lil :eek:p: b4 the gym. . muhahah!!! always a good feeling. . .nice close grip. . .starting to pack on some size my friend! BOOO YAAA!!! Say yes to natty!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work . .. always love a lil :eek:p: b4 the gym. . muhahah!!! always a good feeling. . .nice close grip. . .starting to pack on some size my friend! BOOO YAAA!!! Say yes to natty!!
You're right my friend :) I've been working on my bench alot lately. I wanna get it up to 310-330 but that is a long way since I'm stuck at 280 :( My bench has always sucked. Well maybe my next cycle
will take care of that ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25

Another stressful day at work (even though I was pitching tents left and right ;)). Man I can just imagine the cortisol rising in my body. I'm glad I have some leftover Lean Xtreme's :) Might be that I have some Reduce XT too now that I think of it - have to search through my stash again more thoroughly. I don't see a problem stacking Lean Xtreme and Reduce XT? Or am I way off here now? :think:

I just took today off and relaxed. I figuered I'd go for a 30min walk and do some abs, but my lazy azz ended up in the sofa :knockedout:

My arms were really sore from yesterdays workout though. Let's see if I can get some squats done this week still, I've noticed my lower back is hurting a little now and then :( Might be from last weeks 400 x 2, but hey - I'm glad I set another PR at least :D
A sore back was worth it IMO :p

//CC

Cogrick2

Awards
I saw you were disappointed with failing on box squats at 360. I give you credit for trying that weight and daring yourself to that degree. I have only pushed myself to the degree that I failed on squats once. It was pretty uncomfortable.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw you were disappointed with failing on box squats at 360. I give you credit for trying that weight and daring yourself to that degree. I have only pushed myself to the degree that I failed on squats once. It was pretty uncomfortable.
Thanks man :) Once in a while one really has to push the limits and see what happens. I'm glad it didn't result in failure cuz I had my father as a spotter that weekend - had to show my teacher what I'm made of ;)

Otherwise I usually do squats in the rack where you can rely on the safety bars to catch the weight if I fail :)

Going squatting today also since I was so exhausted after work yesterday. But I think I'll have to go easier on them today since my lower back is still a little sore :eek:

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man :) Once in a while one really has to push the limits and see what happens. I'm glad it didn't result in failure cuz I had my father as a spotter that weekend - had to show my teacher what I'm made of ;)

Otherwise I usually do squats in the rack where you can rely on the safety bars to catch the weight if I fail :)

Going squatting today also since I was so exhausted after work yesterday. But I think I'll have to go easier on them today since my lower back is still a little sore :eek:

//CC
you are one crazy finland mo' fo'

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26

I took the day OFF cuz of my lower back aching a bit :sorry:
I felt it is better to give it one more day of rest before trashing it again :p

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27

Well well, woke up with a morning wood that just wouldn't go away. I had the most erotic dream I've ever had and I remember everything in the dream. One heck of a night.. :lol:

I started dosing the Lean Xtreme today also. Since I have 30 caps left that will give me 4weeks and 2 days worth so that is why i started today - so everything ends the same day and no leftovers :)

I ate breakfast and had a cup of coffee in the morning but it seemed that didn't wake me enough :think: I ate some brown pasta and took my P-Slin 15min before eating. After that I took 2 scoops of Jack3d (also leftovers lol) hoping it would help me away from morning zombie mood.

Thats when I got focused :bigeyes: I don't know what happened but I started vacuumcleaning the apartment and organizing stuff :eek13: At least my GF was happy with me :laugh: After that I hit the gym with lots of energy left over :)

Box Squats: 300 x 8, 320 x 6, 340 x 4, 365 x 2, 155 x 30

SLDL's: 265 x 8, 285 x 6, 310 x 4, 330 x 3, 135 x 30

Toe Raises: 200 x 8, 220 x 6, 240 x 4, 265 x 3, 110 x 30

DB Military Press: 120 x 8, 132 x 6, 145 x 4, 155 x 3, 65 x 24

Side Raises: 120 x 8, 145 x 6, 165 x 4, 190 x 2, 65 x 30

Cable Front Raises: 65 x 9, 80 x 7, 90 x 5, 100 x 3, 35 x 30

I felt it went pretty well considering my lower back was a little off the game still.. I didn't wanna risk injury and push it too hard tohugh :knockedout:

After the gym I went to watch Fightnight here in town - was alot of great fights to watch and I ended up having a great time there with my GF :) After that I was so tired, when I got home I hit the bunk and passed out right away :tired:

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha
reading Day 27 was hilarous
the way you wrote that was sweet almost like if i was reading a book.
...at least you are awake now

...did you fight anyone?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha
reading Day 27 was hilarous
the way you wrote that was sweet almost like if i was reading a book.
...at least you are awake now

...did you fight anyone?
Maybe I should pick up story writing :rofl: j/k
Yeah I was wide awake for sure :D

I didn't fight anyone but a few of my friends from the gym were and they all took a victory :cheers:

They are throwing a summer contest in ur gym next year so I most likely will be attending that one after my epi/tren run ;) Hope my aggression will stay with me for a while from that cycle :D

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh oh tren aggression dont go ripping anyone's arm out and beating them with it :lmao:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh oh tren aggression dont go ripping anyone's arm out and beating them with it :lmao:
That kind of aggression is what I'm hoping for :laugh2:

I'm still thinking about running Phera before that cycle though, but I can't make up my mind..

December: Phera 30/30/30/30
January: PCT 4 weeks
February: OFF
March: OFF
April: EPI/Tren
May: EPI/Tren (2weeks) PCT (2weeks)
June:pCT 2 weeks
Summer:OFF

September/October: New Cycles to think of :)

How does that look? Would mean I'll have to have a sober New Years eve and christmas :happysad: But that doesn't bother me too much.

Would mean I am still on cycle/just ended my cycle for the fight in the summer depending on when it will be arranged ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycling > drinking :sgrin: just saying.
True that :D Being drunk < The feeling of being "ON" ;)
So my layout looks good in your opinion?

What do you think about jumping on P-Plex right after this stack I got going (ends last week of November)? It is all natty so there shouldn't be a problem right?

Otherwise I'll end this log after this week and cut it short and start dosing LiverCare and Milk Thistle :D

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that :D Being drunk < The feeling of being "ON" ;)
So my layout looks good in your opinion?

What do you think about jumping on P-Plex right after this stack I got going? It is all natty so there shouldn't be a problem right?

Otherwise I'll end this log after this week and cut it short and start dosing LiverCare and Milk Thistle :D

//CC
Man dont talk about that feeling because I dont want to get the urge to cycle anytime soon lol. Although I think my big green ass will be drinking next Saturday for Halloween :cheers:

Well how long have u been off? The timing doesnt look bad. If I was u I would be on during the tournment if possible.

A DS rep could probably give u the best answer to that one.

Lol I say run this like u had planned.

Oh btw u r skipping ahead of me with the Phera :twak: I thought we agreed Id pre-test all ur cycles :cheers:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man dont talk about that feeling because I dont want to get the urge to cycle anytime soon lol. Although I think my big green ass will be drinking next Saturday for Halloween :cheers:

Well how long have u been off? The timing doesnt look bad. If I was u I would be on during the tournment if possible.

A DS rep could probably give u the best answer to that one.

Lol I say run this like u had planned.

Oh btw u r skipping ahead of me with the Phera :twak: I thought we agreed Id pre-test all ur cycles :cheers:
Hahaha sorry 'bout that :D I felt the urge to test something before you for once :lol:

Being on during the tournament was my intention yes ;) Thats why I want to squeeze the Phera in between to extend the time frame for my EPI/Tren run :)

I have two (three) alternatives as of now and they are the following scenarios:

November: Triazole/Activate Xtreme/Lean Xtreme/Testforce (ending this stack)
January: PCT
February:OFF / NATTY
March: OFF / NATTY
April: Epi/Tren
May: Epi/Tren (2weeks) / PCT (2weeks)
June: PCT (2weeks)

November: OFF (Meaning cutting this natty cycle in half)
January: PCT
February:OFF / NATTY
March: OFF / NATTY
April: Epi/Tren
May: Epi/Tren (2weeks) / PCT (2weeks)
June: PCT (2weeks)

November: Triazole/Activate Xtreme/Lean Xtreme/Testforce (ending this stack)
December: OFF (Pre Load LiverCare & Milk Thistle)
January: Phera 30/30/30/30
Feb: PCT
March:OFF / NATTY
April: OFF / NATTY
May: Epi/Tren
June: Epi/Tren (2weeks) / PCT (2weeks)
July: PCT (2weeks)
August: OFF / NATTY
Sept: OFF / NATTY
Oct: New cycle

Oh and I've been off anything hormonal for about 4-5months i think.
I think scenario #3 looks like the best/safest alternative?! (I think I will go with that one :))
It is more likely that I will be on during the fights that way :D

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got another one for u.

Finish this cycle out preload during the 2nd half of November and then start Phera at 30 for a month. Run PCT through January. But instead of just taking 2 monthes off take a little extra time off that way when u r at ur tournment u will be on for sure. Plus this will give u more time to recover from ur Phera cycle. Especially since u have had a good amount of time off cycle now.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got another one for u.

Finish this cycle out preload during the 2nd half of November and then start Phera at 30 for a month. Run PCT through January. But instead of just taking 2 monthes off take a little extra time off that way when u r at ur tournment u will be on for sure. Plus this will give u more time to recover from ur Phera cycle. Especially since u have had a good amount of time off cycle now.
That is true! Always good to have other perspectives to look at things :) I will have to ask the DS guys what they think about jumping on cycle right away after this Triazole/Activate Xtreme stack and I'm all set :thumbsup:

(Preload has btw begun already so to speak, been dosing LiverCare at 2 caps per day for about 2 months now. It is a staple of mine :D)

//CC

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Very late but im sub'd. Gotta catch up on your log. Interested how it's working for ya bud.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very late but im sub'd. Gotta catch up on your log. Interested how it's working for ya bud.
A warm welcome to you also :cheers: I'm half way through the cycle so far. 4 weeks left on this stack :D

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd give yourself 3-4 weeks off anything hormonal or that impacts testosterone before embarking on any PH cycle.
Thanx for that Robboe! That was what I was thinking too - so scenario number 3 it is then :thumbsup: Meaning I can have a drink or two during christmas and new years eve :cheers:
And that I can run this stack/log just like I had planned :yup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28

Had the day OFF since it was my cheat day :food:
Ate alot of good stuff throughout the day. Carbed up real good :laugh:

Felt like a walrus at the end of the day :puke:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29

Had an extra awful day at work again. Beginning of the week so that explains all :zx11pissed:

I was so tired the entire day that I felt like I was sleepwalking thorough the day. When I got home I decided to take my P-Slin before my pasta meal. Didn't help much - the tiredness wouldn't go away :(

Either way I decided to tough it out and go for a job instead of hitting the gym. Ended up jogging for half an hour while listening to heavy metal. Felt better afterwards :)
I noticed my condition is not what it used to be because of the long break from cardio I've had so I have decided to do cardio 2 times weekly from now on :thumbsup: Gotta get it up to the level it used to be.

I'm just about to eat dinner, chicken with mushrooms, onions and bell peppers. Sounds delicious, at least I know my girfriend can cook :D

I'm gonna do some abs later in the evening - can't start slacking on those too :p

Thats all for now :slomo:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Dam i hate having a bad day at work. .. das nooo good. . .i like the phera idea. . .that is if you can find it. . .hahah. . . .either that or try and find some m14add muhahah great compound i will have to say :fing02:. . .Keep it up and loving the pictures of da boooty!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam i hate having a bad day at work. .. das nooo good. . .i like the phera idea. . .that is if you can find it. . .hahah. . . .either that or try and find some m14add muhahah great compound i will have to say :fing02:. . .Keep it up and loving the pictures of da boooty!!
I've got 2 bottles of Phera in my stash so no problem finding that ;)
In fact I've got plenty of CEL stuff in my stash :D Mmmm goodies!!
From what I've calculated the stuff in my stash should last for about 6 cycles :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling today is gonna be a marvelous day. I woke up feeling really good and birght! I have an urge to up my lifts today so stay tuned for todays Chest & Back workout :saroll:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30

As I mentioned in the above post, I felt great today. Don't know what it was but I had an awesome feeling the whole day. After I got home and had my pasta meal along with a P-Slin and a protein shake I let it sink for a while and hit the gym very motivated!

I didn't think about this earlier but since I'm supplementing with Vitamin D as a staple, plus the Vitamin D in Activate Xtreme - I am getting about ~9000IU of Vit D daily. I think that also has an impact on how I've been feeling more motivated during these dark winter days :)

Military Bench Press: 210 x 8, 220 x 4, 230 x 2, 240 x 1, 110 x 34

Incline DB Press: 130 x 8, 145 x 6, 155 x 4, 175 x 3, 65 x 35

Standing Cable Flyes: 90 x 8, 100 x 6, 110 x 4, 120 x 2, 55 x 30

Pull-Ups: BW+10 x 8, BW+20 x 6, BW+35 x 4, BW+45 x 2, 120 x 32 (Pulldowns)

Bent Over Barbell Row: 175 x 8, 200 x 6, 210 x 4, 220 x 3, 90 x 33

Seated V-Row: 190 x 8, 200 x 6, 210 x 4, 220 x 3, 100 x 34

I upped the weight on all my lifts. I am pleased with all the results except the Military Bench Presses. I really thought I had it in me, but I'll have to give it hell next time instead. Either way 240 x 1 is a new PR for me, haven't tried that weight on the military press ever before so at least it is a start to something big :saroll:

On the side note I've noticed I have been more relaxed/calm in stressful situations since I started dosing the Lean Xtreme, so that is another benefit. I wont let the sterss get to me :twak:

Thats all for now, I think I'll do some cardio today and some abs. I've got DOMS in my back and chest today so yesterdays blasting sure took its toll on me :D

//CC

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That's a killer workout my friend, nothing wrong with that Military Bench!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the PR! Looks like the stack is workin good for ya. I'm thinking of using this stack down the line, would love to stack it with Phytoserms347 aka Bubline and bioforgepromax. Keep up the good work!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the PR! Looks like the stack is workin good for ya. I'm thinking of using this stack down the line, would love to stack it with Phytoserms347 aka Bubline and bioforgepromax. Keep up the good work!
Yeah, this stack is absolutely the best natty I've tried so far :yup:
The Bulbine is an interesting compound indeed! Let's hope I get to log the Tropinol once they choose loggers. ;)
I have been tempted to double my D3 intake from 5k IU to 10k IU because of the winter months setting in.
That is a good idea, here in Finland it is dark 3/4ths of the day right now so it is pretty F'ed up :laugh: The upped Vit D intake has a great impact indeed :thumbsup:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I've been working at night for almost a year now, and just recently started taking Vitamin D besides what i get in my multi. I'm only taking 2000 IU, you think i should go higher?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been working at night for almost a year now, and just recently started taking Vitamin D besides what i get in my multi. I'm only taking 2000 IU, you think i should go higher?
If your out in the sun much (during the day, depending on where you live :)) I would stick with 2000IU's.
If you live in a cold dark winter hell as me shoot for something between 5000-10000IU's imo ;) It all depends on how much you get from the sun:eek13:

The sun here in Finland is non existent atm :crying:

//CC