Body Transformation Contest

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in this. I don't think I could win because of my weekends but its worth a try.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in. I started i think 2 dats ago with the thread my quest for a sixpack, in the pics section. we can either do it in two months from that day or from today,. My goal is to have a sixpack

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in this. I don't think I could win because of my weekends but its worth a try.
Do it because you will improve your whole life. The weekends can be better? Set yourself some objectives, and give your 100% !

Good luck achieving your goals ;)

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Do it because you will improve your whole life. The weekends can be better? Set yourself some objectives, and give your 100% !

Good luck achieving your goals ;)
Just being realistic. I'm not bad now at 185 lbs and around 12.5%. My goal is to get down to under 10% but is proving pretty hard to do since I have a shore house for the summer and can't keep away from the booze and parties down there. But I have to have some fun in life, I'm in anyway. It will be a good experiment to see if you can wreck yourself weekends but make the rest of the week make up for it. I have already started my cut but will go by the picture from July 1st.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds like a great idea, I'll definately give it a go.
So I need to post a pic of me w/ a newspaper on July 1st... it aint going to be pretty

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like a great idea, I'll definately give it a go.
So I need to post a pic of me w/ a newspaper on July 1st... it aint going to be pretty
LOL.....then your transformation will be even more dramatic.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
ooooh thats why everyone uses news papers... and i thought they just all really have something in common... a love for information.. ok ignore this..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ooooh thats why everyone uses news papers... and i thought they just all really have something in common... a love for information.. ok ignore this..
I should eat 25 donuts, 3 pizzas and 4 liters of chocolate milk before the pic, stop tanning, and look like a white, out of shape bloated guy, and then for the final pic, dehydrate and post it up :bb2: Haha.. Just joking :)

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I should eat 25 donuts, 3 pizzas and 4 liters of chocolate milk before the pic, stop tanning, and look like a white, out of shape bloated guy, and then for the final pic, dehydrate and post it up :bb2: Haha.. Just joking :)
Ya do it! Just remember there are some of us that look worse than that w/o eating all the junk. My point is you can do something like this but it will still not be as dramatic as the changes like...umm...I will present.
:icon_lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, and have fun. This is what it's meant to be ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If there's a large enouggh entry(which looks like quite a few so far) then additional prizes may be entered. I'll know bby the deadline.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

DAMN it jjohn!! Now I am going to have to go get a couple dozen donuts, about six pizzas, 4 liters of beer, about 50 hot wings, 2 cases of beer, some mickey d's, some hardees, some Taco bell, some KFC..........am I missing anything:blink: ? LOL, J/K! Of course, but that would be tempting:food: ! Nah, I wont do all that as I am doing pretty damn good allready. Hope to see some pretty good things from everyone joining the competition! Best of luck to all of you, and give it 110% and see what you can do.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You guys would still be ~6 weeks behind my regime of bad diet and zero working out ;) (I like how that's suddenly a good thing :icon_lol: ) At the very least I'm going to look a hell of a lot better than I do atm.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
couple dozen donuts, about six pizzas, 4 liters of beer, about 50 hot wings, 2 cases of beer, some mickey d's, some hardees, some Taco bell, some KFC
Gonna have to change the first prize to a bypass surgery.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HTML:
Thats what Lee Preist did for his muscletech ad a few years back. No Joke. He purposely eat a bunch of junk before the photoshoot and purposely stuck his stomach out as far as it would go.

craigblitz

Awards
I am in for sure... I am probally the worst off in the bunch here, but what they hey, that little extra push to rep out one more set or go 10 more minutes never hurts at all.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I guess a lot of companies can emphasize on the "before" You dont smile, look white as snow, and the "before" is the guy who is just out of the gym, pumped, with veins sticking out, and dehydrated totally. I guess that companies have the chance to put all the sales on their side. I could do it, but it would minimize my gains, and could have a yo-yo effect.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's gonna be judged by your peers and not by a company pushing a product so making something obviously cheesy is up to you. No need to lower your standards for a few bucks in prizes.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Maybe all gold members could donate 100 points, the non-gold members donate 5$, put it all together, and do a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. This could be fun!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Maybe all gold members could donate 100 points, the non-gold members donate 5$, put it all together, and do a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. This could be fun!
Thats also not a bad idea:cool:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This way, everybody could put some for the prize. Hey Jayhawk, could you ask for sponsors for the event? LOL

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I got shot in the hand, so I may be out of the running here...

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Don't really wanna talk about it. :numbered:

No bones or ligaments were hit thank god, I'll be able to lift again in a week or two.

JB's just jealous :p

Override

Awards
This is a great idea. Win or lose you still come out on top. I'm in, just tell me where you want the befor and afters.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No you freakin don't. Spill it. We need the story.
Well he is from Canada so it has to be one of two things. Either a hunting accident or he got caught trying to illegally enter the US.

Hey Moklepaul in all seriousness I hope you are going to be alright physically and mentally buddy.

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't really wanna talk about it. :numbered:

No bones or ligaments were hit thank god, I'll be able to lift again in a week or two.

JB's just jealous :p

I told you not to play with Fisher price toys!!!! :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler of Anabolic Innovations has offered to help with supplement(s). I'll have more details as I speak with him more about it.

You keep amazing me Crowler.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Crowler of Anabolic Innovations has offered to help with supplement(s). I'll have more details as I speak with him more about it.

Another reason to support the fine products put out by Anabolic Innovations.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Wow thats awesome, he really is a great guy

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

That is awsome. Crowler is really a great bro! :thumbsup:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I hope it will be cookies!! mmmm cookies! Crap, I should have never bought those things, now I'm addicted.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Added additional contest prizes from anabolicinnovations.com to the original post but posting it here for those who only check for new posts.

For anyone who puts the Anabolic Innovations banner in their sig and has it there for the duration of the contest will be eligible for extra prizes as follows.

1st Place $100 worth of products at Anabolic Innovations EXCEPT for the Whey protein Blend as the markup is tiny.

2nd Place $50 same as above

3rd Place $25 same as above.

So say that the first place winner of your contest did NOT have an Anabolic Innovations Banner in their sig BUT the second place person did the second place person will get the $100 gift certificate

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Added additional contest prizes from anabolicinnovations.com to the original post but posting it here for those who only check for new posts.
*edit
nevermind, they changed it so signatures only show if you are a gold member....
:frustrate

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
wish I could do this, maybe next time....good luck all

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So where will we put the before and after pictures? Can we make our own thread, and link it into this one? What poses should we do for the pics?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics need to be pm'd me so I can get a thread started and know who's all in. Keeps it a bit more simple.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to post more to be able to PM.. Not sure.. If you go gold, you will be able to PM instantly..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
post them in this thread. I'll copy and post them in one thread. or email them to me

j a h a w k k AT hotmail

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you need to post more to be able to PM.. Not sure.. If you go gold, you will be able to PM instantly..
Not true. You have to be gold or a former board supporter to have PM priv.