Body Transformation Contest

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I'm not ugly but I'm pretty fat and since this isn't an ugly contest...sorry I got ya beat!
Hey check it out it is CROWLER after he started AI!! haha, poor guy never gets to the gym anymore! Wish I could help him with the damn shipping stuff!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
BWAHAHAHA

BTW I hate you LMD :)

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Putting up all contestants wednesday! Get your pics in.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
EDIT

Ok I am doing prizes too, BUT it was ONLY going to be if you had the Anabolic Innovations banner in your sig for the duration of the contest.

Then I found out that if you are not a GOLD member you can't put up a sig.

Soooooooooo here it is.

If you ARE a gold member and put a linked banner in your sig you are eligable for the EXTRA prizes from Anabolic Innovations.

If you are NOT a gold member you STILL can be eligable for the extra prizes just put a linked banner for Anabolic Innovations in your MYSPACE.com front page.

Here are the prizes

EDIT
Crowler at Anabolicinnovations.com is helping out with prizes and will do the following...

For anyone who puts the Anabolic Innovations banner in their sig and has it there for the duration of the contest will be eligible for extra prizes as follows.

1st Place $100 worth of products at Anabolic Innovations EXCEPT for the Whey protein Blend as the markup is tiny.

2nd Place $50 same as above

3rd Place $25 same as above.

So say that the first place winner of your contest did NOT have an Anabolic Innovations Banner in their sig BUT the second place person did the second place person will get the $100 gift certificate.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got your PM Crowler and changed the color of that to stand out. I just had it placed in as the same color when I did the update.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
$100 buys a lot of cookies! Thanks Crowler that is outstanding that you guys jumped in on this, the bigger the basket the better motivation and better contest this will be. Who's gonna donate the Shiny Red Viper?

T

tattoopierced1

Should be done now...

edit.. crud.. how the heck do I add the banner into my sig?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right click the banner and highlight the properties and then put it in the image script

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay here is mine, the starting pictures was 6/22 (my cycle started on like the 18th or something but I was late with the pictures, prolly screwed me a lil haha). Here is the 2 week part of my cycle too.

Jayhawkk, if you don't want the side by side pic, just cut the other half off.

M

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided not to show my face in the pictures because I didnt want you guys to feel bad about being so ugly. But I did show my body in the pictures to boost everyones self esteem :icon_lol:

also took some measurements

228.5 lbs
chest 46"
shoulders 53"
arms 15" (ouch used to be 17" a year ago)
at belly button 44"
thighs 24"
calf's 17"

I got a job at a bar a year ago and my trainng and diet has quickly gone down the toilet. Its amazing how fast stouts and deep fried food will change your physique.

Good luck everyone and prepare to eat my 1st place dust.

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE

These products will be given for prizes
*2lb Chocolate flavored ATW whey protein (there's 3 containers)

*Scivation Sesamin (1 container)

*CVM Extreme - Pink Lemonade (1 container)

*USPLabs Cissus Rx (1 container)

These have been supplied by ADMIN of Am.com

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check the sticky on top with the new prizes added to the contest! Start submitting those final pics guys! The input and results make future contests possible!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Wow, prize package is starting to look pretty sweet! Darn I knew I shouldn't have done the Krispy kreme diet!

Hey Jayhawkk, did you catch my final post in the other thread or should I stick it in this one?

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
Thanks, Yeahright. 8 pounds down, another 8 or so to go. - Joey

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple days before I call it quits and put up the poll. No one has approached me with any issues with meeting this deadline. I'm stopping submissions on friday!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
So it's between Joey, Basso, Tattoo and McBurly?

M

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:toofunny:
whoops, got my days mixed up, here are the final pictures and results

223.5 lbs -5 lbs
chest 45 3/4" -1/4"
shoulders 50" -3" (woah...)
arms 15 1/4" +1/4"
at belly button 42 1/2" -1 1/2"
thighs right 23 3/4" -1/4"
left 23 1/4" -3/4" (wierd)
calf's 16 3/4" -1/4"

for some reason whenever i try and upload the pictures the little web page thing closes, i gotta run to work but I will be off at 5pm to figure it out and post the pics

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is the deadline folks!!!! Polling goes up tomorrow!

P

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I'll get my pics up tonight. Just been busy with school and work and everything else thrown at me.

M

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do I downsize pictures, my camera broke so I used my friends camera and I found out why I couldn't put the pictures up... they were 14.4mb a piece, talk about a high quality camera. Here are the downsized ones

*edit During the 2 month period I stacked Glucophase XR, cAMPHIBOLIC, bulk ALCAR, Sesamin, bulk GTE and coffee. The stack worked out pretty well, my strength increased slightly, probably from the excess glycogen storing from the ALA. Im surprised at the progress I made b/c two of the weeks I was moving into a different house and waiting for my financial aid check to come so my diet wasn't great. I am most likely going to make this a daily routine because I loved the changes so much. Also, fitday.com is the most amazing website I have ever used, a must for everyone.

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got ya covered...I will have to say that I dont think I have ever seen stretch marks in the shoulders. awesome :)

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
McBurly Pics Converted

McBurly - here are your pics converted to JPG's - a fraction of the file size. Good luck. Joey

Last edited:
M

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
McBurly - here are your pics converted to JPG's - a fraction of the file size. Good luck. Joey
Thanks Joey. You're looking great, hopefully in a couple years I'll have a physique similar to yours. When is your competition btw?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Only 4 of us survived? I thought at least 6 would still be in? Come on guys snap the pics and get 'em up! HURRY!!!

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
Competition Date and a link.

...When is your competition btw?
Thanks, Jake - The competition is the Border States in Anaheim on October 28th. I'm 7 weeks out as of today. This is when the cutting process starts to accelerate.

If you're not familiar with Graphic Muscle you might take a look. It covers a lot of Southern California contests, including the Border States.

Thanks again,
Joey

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Only 4 of us survived? I thought at least 6 would still be in? Come on guys snap the pics and get 'em up! HURRY!!!
I sent my pics to Jay on Tuesday, took 'em last Saturday.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He means for the contest Mass...Not the ones with you in the latex suit and Snorkel

P

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I'm late

sorry didn't get in until morning. if disqualified, i understand. lost my camera, had to use my phone.

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a problem at all Peterson...This is for you guys. Not a Mr.O contest. I just needed to get everyone in so we can get to voting and giving away free **** :p

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
He means for the contest Mass...Not the ones with you in the latex suit and Snorkel
:wtf: SHEESH!! You promised not to tell... So much for using PMs.

Maybe I should tell everyone about those pics of you wearing a pig-mask while on all fours :rofl: :run: