Bloodwork study of 4iu GH vs peptides & MK677 (similar to 2-3 iu GH)

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
p.s. It's the "Enhanced Athlete Arachidonic Acid" brand, 350mg a cap, around 110 reviews at amazon. Fairly cheap. I was skeptical too, but after those two workouts with mega-soreness for days and amazing pumps, I was sold, not to mention there are two really good studies out there on the lean mass compared to placebo. We normally get around 200mg a day of the arachidonic acid from red meats, etc. The soreness and pumps resulted from doing the normal exercises I normally do, no change up on the exercises. Of course, around 5 lbs on upper body was added (2.5lb plates x 2), and plus 10lbs (5 lbs extra each side leg press) on legs was added, but I normally do this about every new workout.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
This thread is continued (and ends) here:

"t-nation is against mk677, do you agree?"

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Closing note: if mk677 causes you to have lethargy (I don't get any, but some do) then all hope is not lost. Consider using peptides or nothing at all, or HGH. Peptides give a similar igf-1 raise of around 100 points, allowing you to yet still reach the high end for an 18 year old in GH and igf-1 levels. Always start at only 15mg of mk677 and work your way up over a weeks time to the 25mg level.

Peptides:
-----------
Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase******

MK677:
---------
Self:
227 igf-1---->372 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 145 points for 1st two weeks
Self:
227 igf-1---->327 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 100 points after the 1st couple weeks
Fitraver:
224 igf1---->359 igf1 (12.5mg mk677) = increase of 135 points*
MrSaturatedfat:
232 igf1---->312 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 80 points**
thebigone:
150 igf1---->242 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 92 points***
machine5150:
141 igf1-----217 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 76 points****
Sayitaintsoap:
unknown igf1---->376 igf1 (25mg mk677) = unknown increase*****

*See Fitraver post "bloods on 12.5mg mk677"
**See Mrsaturatedfat post "37 days on mk677"
***See thebigone post "Humatrope,MK677 and other GH labs for you guys"
****See machine5150 post "MK677 Before and After Blood Work w/ IGF Levels Raised 53.9%"
*****See sayitaintsoap post "THT's MK-677 review and blood work"
******See alpha6164 giant over 10 page bloods thread on peptides

**Notice the similar point jumps between peptides and mk677, either one seems to reach a max of around 100 igf-1 points.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Does it truthfully matter when you take the 25mg of mk677? I have been taking it pre-bed so I don't have to deal with the increased hunger. Ostarine has actually flushed all the water out, so bloating isn't an issue, just increased hunger for now. Just had an FUE hair transplant so I am hoping the increased GH levels speed up the healing process and hair growth. Would definitely like better skin as well !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it truthfully matter when you take the 25mg of mk677? I have been taking it pre-bed so I don't have to deal with the increased hunger. Ostarine has actually flushed all the water out, so bloating isn't an issue, just increased hunger for now. Just had an FUE hair transplant so I am hoping the increased GH levels speed up the healing process and hair growth. Would definitely like better skin as well !
If you spread it out should be less of a hunger issue . I think it’s marginal but I herd people doing 10:10:10 spread over 30 hours .

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
The hunger pains go away after 3 to 4 weeks, then you are back to normal with regards after that, only last a few weeks.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The hunger pains go away after 3 to 4 weeks, then you are back to normal with regards after that, only last a few weeks.
So does the hunger still increase after the first month or so?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I am still trying to figure out when to dose it. I have mad lethargy about a couple hours after dosage, but am wide awake 8 hours later, wired almost. The hunger is definitely chaotic, and I can't seem to make it subside. I am 3 weeks in at 20mg a day. I do love the stuff, definitely the real deal but I am trying to work around the sides.

Idk how anyone intermittent fasts on this alone. You definitely should use an oral that stunts hunger perhaps, that is if you're cutting. Once I have about 100g of carbs in my system, I am set energy wise. Probably why I am wired, but until then, not even an unhealthy amount of caffeine wakes me up for a long duration.

I don't plan on stopping. I want to carry out the whole 6 months, but I need to find a way around this ravenous hunger, temporary lethargy etc.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am still trying to figure out when to dose it. I have mad lethargy about a couple hours after dosage, but am wide awake 8 hours later, wired almost. The hunger is definitely chaotic, and I can't seem to make it subside. I am 3 weeks in at 20mg a day. I do love the stuff, definitely the real deal but I am trying to work around the sides.

Idk how anyone intermittent fasts on this alone. You definitely should use an oral that stunts hunger perhaps, that is if you're cutting. Once I have about 100g of carbs in my system, I am set energy wise. Probably why I am wired, but until then, not even an unhealthy amount of caffeine wakes me up for a long duration.

I don't plan on stopping. I want to carry out the whole 6 months, but I need to find a way around this ravenous hunger, temporary lethargy etc.
You can cut if you really try, and when you really try like this, all the hunger pains goes away. Thats what I experienced. And I started thinking my stuff may not be working or it may have no effect when you cut. You never know, but you def can cut.

OUTofLINE

Awards

I find dosing it literally about 45min b4 bed is the best. I sleep like a log and it has helped me control raiding the fridge. One thing I have noticed is that It’s only when I put food in my mouth that I have a hard time controlling my food intake. So as long as I stick to my meal plan and drink about 12oz of water prior to eating. I find its quite easy to control my hunger. However, every once in a while when I get up in the middle of the night to take a piss, i find my body on autopilot to the fridge, and the moment food enters my mouth I am fucked. But prior to bed is the best. Your body is going to have much larger pulses the longer it remains in a fasted state. During sleep is when the body is repairing itself and growing, so I try and utilize that time for what’s its meant for. However I do slip and find myself mowing down a pork chop or a peanut butter jelly in the middle of the night every so often. I am also taking metformin before bed, so I am not as concerned with storing the food I eat in the middle of night as fat, but if metformin wasn’t in the picture, or berberine, then I would probably be fucked

OUTofLINE

Awards
You can cut if you really try, and when you really try like this, all the hunger pains goes away. Thats what I experienced. And I started thinking my stuff may not be working or it may have no effect when you cut. You never know, but you def can cut.
Hell yes you can cut on it, the first week or so I noticed the water retention, it came on fast, like 7lbs in 2days. i started to hit the infrared sauna at my gym, and what I found was that water that I was being stored subcutaneously, which was the water that gave me the balloon like look, started to fade. So Inhave continued with 15mins in the sauna past workout 3 x week and this far has not only helped with the water but I honestly feel sooo much better. Not as much lethargy either. No sock rings around my ankle.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Was fat loss observed on your experiment with mk677? I am currently at 20mg a day, and because of my bloat I definitely am having slight difficulty if I'm really losing fat. I get just about every side effect with this stuff. I am cutting and in a calorie deficit, so I am losing weight, but this bloat is killer...

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where do you recommend purchasing mk?
You won't be dissappointed with MA Resarch MK. It has only ever gotten excellent reviews everywhere.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be dissappointed with MA Resarch MK. It has only ever gotten excellent reviews everywhere.
This and you are a great guy and offer great customer service. I have always more than satisfied with the result of the products. Sadly I rarely spend money on supps nowadays

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too hard for me to buy. Set up token and I'm in

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too hard for me to buy. Set up token and I'm in
All you need is a checking account to purchase from either of my companies. It's easy as using a cc. For real.

Also, both sites are double end-to-end encrypted with an offshore, dedicated server. I also hired a top internet security firm to make my server impervious to attack. I also have 24 hour monitoring. So, if you're worried about security, don't be.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All you need is a checking account to purchase from either of my companies. It's easy as using a cc. For real.

Also, both sites are double end-to-end encrypted with an offshore, dedicated server. I also hired a top internet security firm to make my server impervious to attack. I also have 24 hour monitoring. So, if you're worried about security, don't be.
Not saying mase1 is this person... But... Some guys parents (or wife) monitor their checking account xD.. So some guys will only do a CC...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not monitored, lol. Just old school CC guy. Wife accountant and giving out bank numbers is a no go. But hey maybe we are just paranoid or extra safe.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not monitored, lol. Just old school CC guy. Wife accountant and giving out bank numbers is a no go. But hey maybe we are just paranoid or extra safe.
The only risk would be me stealing from you...and that isn't going to happen. When using an e-check, since you can't contact your bank and perform a chargeback, this allows unethical company owners to potentially steal from the customer without any risk of bank involvement. I would never do that to you and never have to anyone else. If I had, you better belive that people would be publicly talking about it right here on the forums. So, you're safe. Give me a chance and you'll see. Oh, and lastly, all customer info (banking information) is deleted post sale.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do understand where you are coming from. One day I will get your mk product.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find dosing it literally about 45min b4 bed is the best. I sleep like a log and it has helped me control raiding the fridge. One thing I have noticed is that It’s only when I put food in my mouth that I have a hard time controlling my food intake. So as long as I stick to my meal plan and drink about 12oz of water prior to eating. I find its quite easy to control my hunger. However, every once in a while when I get up in the middle of the night to take a piss, i find my body on autopilot to the fridge, and the moment food enters my mouth I am fucked. But prior to bed is the best. Your body is going to have much larger pulses the longer it remains in a fasted state. During sleep is when the body is repairing itself and growing, so I try and utilize that time for what’s its meant for. However I do slip and find myself mowing down a pork chop or a peanut butter jelly in the middle of the night every so often. I am also taking metformin before bed, so I am not as concerned with storing the food I eat in the middle of night as fat, but if metformin wasn’t in the picture, or berberine, then I would probably be fucked

I am looking at what OP had suggested and taking it 1st thing in the morning and training fasted... Problem is sometimes I don't train in the morning, and I am eating 1st thing in the morning. However before bed I am not exactly on an empty stomach either... I would like to use the OP supplement protocol with this (Alpha GPC, Green Tea, Hup A, B5, Arginine/Orinthine) but I would want to be inefficiently using these. Ideally it would be best to wake up, train fasted and dose all of this before I workout 1st thing in the morning. I don't think taking Hup A, Green Tea, before bed would be a good idea. Also would like to take Argnine/Orinthine before workout for a little pump action. OP thoughts?

Deadlifter99

Deadlifter99

Awards
Personally I feel like MK puts my GH levels around the same as what 3iu per day of Humatrope does. I've used low doses of GH for a year+ at a time.

zigzagzig

Awards
In one of my studies, the subject started with 1iu of quality Chinese HGH per day on the first week, increasing 0.5iu per week, until it reaches 3.0iu/day for 6 months. It is now at 2.0 per day. Mood, fat loss, strength gains and wild dreams have been noticed. However the blood pressure also increased. What do you guys recommend to reduce blood pressure?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In one of my studies, the subject started with 1iu of quality Chinese HGH per day on the first week, increasing 0.5iu per week, until it reaches 3.0iu/day for 6 months. It is now at 2.0 per day. Mood, fat loss, strength gains and wild dreams have been noticed. However the blood pressure also increased. What do you guys recommend to reduce blood pressure?
Carditone. Works very, very well. Google it.

Ripple2352

Awards
Carditone. Works very, very well. Google it.
Is the blood pressure increase from GH/MK due to increased water retention, or is there something else at play? If it's water would baby aspirin and something alone the lines of low dose dandelion root help to mitigate? I'm really want to run MK here in the near future but I'm currently on blood pressure meds. I'm working to get it down, but unfortunately I also have hereditary aspects working against me as far as that goes. I obviously dont want to mess with that, especially for months on end. If its something I can mitigate then that's a different story.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the blood pressure increase from GH/MK due to increased water retention, or is there something else at play? If it's water would baby aspirin and something alone the lines of low dose dandelion root help to mitigate? I'm really want to run MK here in the near future but I'm currently on blood pressure meds. I'm working to get it down, but unfortunately I also have hereditary aspects working against me as far as that goes. I obviously dont want to mess with that, especially for months on end. If its something I can mitigate then that's a different story.
I think both. Mine shot up a few weeks ago, ended up going to the ER. They wanted to put me on BP meds. I researched carditone instead. I took it and my ranges were normal within 3 days. I can't say for sure what triggered the uptick in BP, but these substances are the only variable. Carditone works extremely well.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's the water retention that is primarily responsible, but then again, many people experience significant water retention (most of it is intramuscular) from MK and have minimal increases in BP. So, personal response plays a big role.

More importantly, any increase in BP is largely transient, as the water tends to fall off (mostly) after about 3-4 weeks. At that point, even those prone to experiencing increases in BP with MK usually see it drop back down to what they were before starting the MK...or close to it.

jdk35

Awards
@tregar
What's the latest with your MK-677?
Any recent labs? Curious if you have taken any labs while in your 'off' period for MK, in order to get a fresh baseline?

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
jdk35 said:
"What's the latest with your MK-677?
Any recent labs? Curious if you have taken any labs while in your 'off' period for MK, in order to get a fresh baseline?"

I have not posted since around mid last year, I have been gone a while, but have returned to post new bloods soon, just like I said I would be back to post new bloodwork for year 3 of using 25mg mk677 in the morning for 7 months on/5 months off.

Thanks for asking jbk35. I am actually taking a baseline reading this Monday on 2/3/2020. I had stopped using it on Oct 13 of 2019 (after being on for 8 months from March to Oct 13 of 2019). I would have taken the baseline sooner but did not have the health funds available until this month. So then once I take a baseline reading, I will begin taking 25mg of mk677 again on 2/4/2020 (Tuesday) in the am and stay on it till the end of August (7 months total), then I will take another break from it again by taking 6 months off. I have bought it from one of the few suppliers in the USA this time ( I know of 3 good suppliers), as I have run out of all of my supply from "direct from china suppliers" at this time.

I will also take a reading in Feb of this year (2020) after being on it again for around 2 weeks total. This will be my 3rd year using it. I typically use it for 7 months out of the year, then take 5 months off so that it stays super effective, as I have noticed after being on it for 7 to 8 months, that readings begin to fall from the peak a bit, this same thing was also seen on the studies I have reviewed.

So Yes, I will be back in about 7 days with a brand new baseline bloodwork reading, and then in 2 weeks from that date, will post my new 25mg mk677 bloodwork readings once again for year 3 of use.

After being on just 175mg a week test cyp TRT replacement for the past year, have went from a cruise to a blast recently of 600mg a week of test C a week (87mg a day insulin pin injection into delts daily). The blast has been from 1-1-2020 and will continue until 2-29-2020. I feel that a cycle is very effective for 2 months total, then take a good 2 to 3 months off or so. Have made tremendous strength and lean muscle gains so far on this one month cycle...and this is with being on a keto diet of sub maintenance calories at 1800cals a day, but I'm taking in 200 to 220g of protein a day, so I have been able to loose a good amount of fat while bulking muscle at the same time, have received numerous comments from people who have seen me at work, etc. I follow the Palumbo keto diet and eat 4 times a day, with around 50g of protein at each meal, no complex carbs at all except for 2 scoops of crunchy peanut butter 1 hour pre-workout for great energy. I must note that my strength has gone up from workout to workout despite being in sub maintenance cals, have great energy in the gym, and in the best shape of my life...can't wait to see how the mk677 will help when I start it soon again on Tuesday!

I expect the mk677 will once again give super lubrication action to all the joints as it increases collegen synthesis, have great pumps, increase strength by at least 20 to 25% over the long run of the 7 months of use, etc.

P.s. using 1400mg of arachidonic acid only on workout days (take right before a workout) really does lead to a fantastic pump and soreness that last for days, and really does increase lean mass substantially. No need to use it on off days, only use on workout days.

See you soon with bloodwork for year 3.

P.S. my blood pressure on the 600mg of test cyp a week has been very good, at only 121/70 or so. I think the keto diet I have noticed helps quite a bit to keep my blood pressure very normal. Besides the arachidonic acid used preworkout, I also continue to take 6 to 8g of hmb daily, 15g of bcaa daily, 2.5g of betaine daily, 3 caps of CLA before each meal, R-ALA once to twice a day, and of course 3 scoops (66g of protein) met-rx at my 3rd meal in afternoon in ice water w/a tablespoon of heavy whipping cream, and I add 1 scoop (22g of protein) met-rx with my last meal at 6pm with the 100g (30g protein) of deli turkey I eat, so I get another 50g of protein at last meal.

I don't "fast" like I used to after 3pm anymore, as I noticed it ate into my strength gains, and caused me to plateau quite a bit in the gym, but the 4rth meal at 6pm has helped me to get very strong and add lots of muscle in the gym instead, taking in 200g of protein or more a day is very important I have learned. I still keep the fat off and burn lots of fat by running for 20minutes x 3 times a week and staying on keto diet year round.

Typical day on keto diet:

wakeup: 87mg test cyp in 28 or 29g insulin syringe daily into delts during a two month cycle blast with 0.5mg arimidex.
wakeup: only 25mg test cyp and 0.25mg arimidex if on normal cruise of TRT. (This keeps my e2 reading at 22).
wakeup: 25mg of mk677 once again starting Feb 4, 2020 for year 3, use for 7 months only total again.
5:30am: 2g hmb, 5g bcaa's, 1.25g betaine, 6 fish oil tablets (skip taking fish oil in am and take at pm if taking arachidonic acid in am if a preworkout day)
7:30am: breakfast: 7 eggs, keep 3 yolks, if preworkout day, then take 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter for energy to help propel workout. Take 3 CLA tabs right before breakfast.
9:30am: workout (take 2g hmb, 5g bcaa's, 1.25g betaine, 2.5g creatine, 6 tabs of arginine/ornithine combo from NOW nutrition for enhanced gh release, and 1400mg arachidonic acid preworkout)
11:30am: postworkout: 6 scoops (66g protein) met-rx in ice water with 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream along with 15 almonds/pecans combo I make myself.
1pm: lunch: 4 scoops freebirds seasoned chicken with fajita vegetables and jalapenos. Alternate: Chipotle chicken 2 to 3 scoops with fajita vegetables. Alternate: 2 grilled chicken breast with fajita vegetables and frozen spinach is cooked and eaten with any of the 3 meals mentioned. Take 3 CLA tabs pre-lunch.
6pm: dinner: 100g of turkey (30g protein) with 1 scoop met-rx (22g protein). Take 3 CLA tabs pre-dinner.
Nonworkout days: Run outside or on treadmill for 20 minutes. Accelerates fat loss by a great deal, while not loosing any muscle (take 5g bcaa and or with 2g HMB to keep muscle from breaking down during cardio).

I will next week post all of my previous 2 year bloodwork results (actual labs along with this year 3 baseline igf-1 results, and then in 2 weeks the mk677 results after 2 weeks on for year 3).

Last edited:

jdk35

Awards
jdk35 said:
Any recent labs? Curious if you have taken any labs while in your 'off' period for MK, in order to get a fresh baseline?"

I have not posted since around mid last year, I have been gone a while, but have returned to post new bloods soon, just like I said I would be back to post new bloodwork for year 3.

Thanks for asking jbk35. I am actually taking a baseline reading this Monday on 2/3/2020. I had stopped using it on Oct 13 of 2019 (after being on for 8 months from March to Oct 13 of 2019). I would have taken the baseline sooner but did not have the health funds available until this month. So then once I take a baseline reading, I will begin taking 25mg of mk677 again on 2/4/2020 (Tuesday) in the am and stay on it till the end of August (7 months total), then I will take another break from it again by taking 6 months off. I have bought it from one of the few suppliers in the USA this time ( I know of 3 good suppliers), as I have run out of all of my supply from "direct from china suppliers" at this time.

I will also take a reading in Feb of this year (2020) after being on it again for around 2 weeks total. This will be my 3rd year using it. I typically use it for 7 months out of the year, then take 5 months off so that it stays super effective, as I have noticed after being on it for 7 to 8 months, that readings begin to fall from the peak a bit, this same thing was also seen on the studies I have reviewed.

So Yes, I will be back in about 7 days with a brand new baseline bloodwork reading, and then in 2 weeks from that date, will post my new 25mg mk677 bloodwork readings once again for year 3 of use.

After being on just 175mg a week test cyp TRT replacement for the past year, have went from a cruise to a blast recently of 600mg a week of test C a week (87mg a day insulin pin injection into delts daily). The blast has been from 1-1-2020 and will continue until 2-29-2020. I feel that a cycle is very effective for 2 months total, then take a good 2 to 3 months off or so. Have made tremendous strength and lean muscle gains so far on this one month cycle...and this is with being on a keto diet of sub maintenance calories at 1800cals a day, but I'm taking in 200 to 220g of protein a day, so I have been able to loose a good amount of fat while bulking muscle at the same time, have received numerous comments from people who have seen me at work, etc. I follow the Palumbo keto diet and eat 4 times a day, with around 50g of protein at each meal, no complex carbs at all except for 2 scoops of crunchy peanut butter 1 hour pre-workout for great energy. I must note that my strength has gone up from workout to workout despite being in sub maintenance cals, have great energy in the gym, and in the best shape of my life...can't wait to see how the mk677 will help when I start it soon again on Tuesday!

I expect the mk677 will once again give super lubrication action to all the joints as it increases collegen synthesis, have great pumps, increase strength by at least 20 to 25% over the long run of the 7 months of use, etc.

P.s. using 1400mg of arachidonic acid only on workout days (take right before a workout) really does lead to a fantastic pump and soreness that last for days, and really does increase lean mass substantially. No need to use it on off days, only use on workout days.

P.S. my blood pressure on the 600mg of test cyp a week has been very good, at only 121/70 or so. I think the keto diet I have noticed helps quite a bit to keep my blood pressure very normal. Besides the arachidonic acid used preworkout, I also continue to take 6 to 8g of hmb daily, 15g of bcaa daily, 2.5g of betaine daily, 3 caps of CLA before each meal, R-ALA once to twice a day, and of course 3 scoops (66g of protein) met-rx at my 3rd meal in afternoon in ice water w/a tablespoon of heavy whipping cream, and I add 1 scoop (22g of protein) met-rx with my last meal at 6pm with the 100g (30g protein) of deli turkey I eat, so I get another 50g of protein at last meal.

I don't "fast" like I used to after 3pm anymore, as I noticed it ate into my strength gains, and caused me to plateau quite a bit in the gym, but the 4rth meal at 6pm has helped me to get very strong and add lots of muscle in the gym instead, taking in 200g of protein or more a day is very important I have learned. I still keep the fat off and burn lots of fat by running for 20minutes x 3 times a week and staying on keto diet year round.

Thanks for sharing those details and all the insight. Your thread inspired me to start MK about 3 weeks back. I did labs yesterday so will get results in a couple days and post them. My baseline was 180 and I’m 35 on Androgel. With the MK I am also doing ghrp-6, which I’ve been on for about 6 weeks now. Have put on a total of 10lbs lbm from 300mcg/day split in to three doses. Definitely noticed tiredness a little when added MK but it has died down. Will be finishing the GHRP6 just because I have 6 more vials but will eventually try MK along with CJC 5mg per week split in to two doses. My goal is see what it feels like to get igf up in to the 400’s.

jdk35

Awards
jdk35 said:

I have not posted since around mid last year, I have been gone a while, but have returned to post new bloods soon, just like I said I would be back to post new bloodwork for year 3.

Thanks for sharing those details and all the insight. Your thread inspired me to start MK about 3 weeks back. I did labs yesterday so will get results in a couple days and post them. My baseline was 180 and I’m 35 on Androgel 3pumps/day. With the MK I am also doing ghrp-6, which I’ve been on for about 6 weeks now. Have put on a total of at least 10lbs lbm from 300mcg/day split in to three doses. Definitely noticed tiredness a little when added MK but it has died down. Will be finishing the GHRP6 just because I have 6 more vials but will eventually try MK along with CJC 5mg per week split in to two doses. My goal is see what it feels like to get igf up in to the 400’s.

jdk35

Awards
by the way, that is great to hear how much progress you’re making with the T cycle. I bet it’s fun being that yolked! I plan to run some primo and dec later this year after feeling out the MK/GHRP/CJC results.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words jdk35. Look forward to hearing of your mk677 labs soon, way to go by taking bloodwork. Congrats on the 10lb lbm! and good luck on your primo/deca cycle later on in year. See you in a week.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
All offer my 2 cents: I love using mk677 1/2 of the year, then take 1/2 of the year off it.
I take it during the season (spring and summer) that I spend alot of time outdoors at the waterpark, as we get a season pass every year.

It gives me good fullness and vascularity, great pumps in gym, super lubrication of joints as it increases collagen synthesis, and it is the equivalent of using 3.4 iu of HGH that is used in the Hospitals in china for dwarfism (as compared to Supertropin which I had bloodwork done on as well). It raises my igf-1 140 points for the 1st several weeks, then continues to work by raising igf-1 x 100 points over normal for the next 6 months.

The hunger pains go away after the first several weeks, I experience no tiredness from it whatsoever but instead get a nootropic sense of well being from it the entire time I'm on it. Perhaps I am different from many others who experience bouts of tiredness from it, none here at all. Strength increases are seen over time that range from 20 to 25% (just like the studies done on the old people mk677 study).

I get no bloat whatsoever from the mk677 as I remain on a keto diet year round, despite having no complex carbs (besides 2 tablespoon peanut butter 1 hour pre-workout for great energy in gym) I gain strength from workout to workout with great energy, carbs are not needed for amazing gains in the gym or adding lots of new muscle mass, but protein and fats are needed, keeping protein at 1g per lb of body weight is very important for this to happen however, even up to 1.3g per lb of body weight is just fine with the Palumbo keto diet.

Anyhow, that's my brief overview of my experience with 3 years of being on mk677 for 1/2 of each year.

New baseline bloodwork to be posted in 1 week, along with all the old bloodwork from the past 2 years, as well as the new mk677 bloodwork after being on it again for 2 weeks.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
jeroendebleser said:
"Perhaps a stupid question and certainly not meant to diss you but if it works so well for you, why do you only take it for a half year and not the entire year?"

That is a very good question. The reasons I only use it for 6 to 7 months total, is because by the 7th month I noticed from my bloodwork that the peak level (+100 added IGF-1 points above baseline during months 1 thru 6) would begin to fall a bit (ie only +95 points increase). This was seen each year at the 7th to 8th month. By the 8th month it was around (+80 point increase). I also studied the MK677 studies and found the same thing was happening with the others in the study. The peak level which was held for at least 6 months began to decline a bit. This told me it was best to take a break from it at that time, then get back on it again later...similar to a steroid cycle is how I use it then. There is a slight withdrawal when coming off it after 7 months, but nothing major--just some tiredness for several days, a day or so of lower spirits, and then I was back to my normal happy self after around 5 days.

Self:
227 igf-1---->372 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 145 points for 1st two weeks
Self:
227 igf-1---->327 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 100 points after the 1st couple weeks and remains so for 6 months. A regulatory system is kicked in by the body
after the first 2 weeks to keep the levels from rising too high.

7 months in while taking it, I had labs done, mk677 had no detrimental effects on my insulin, glucose, A1c, etc.

Labs from Sept 26, 2018:

Insulin 8.2 uU/ml , normal, low =2.6, high = 24.9
Glucose: 89.0 mg/dl, normal, low = 70, high = 99
HbA1c: 5.1%, normal, low = 4.0, high = 5.6

Also noticed: enhanced exercise tolerance in the gym and on treadmill aside from the other effects listed above.

More detail:

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade HGH = 380 ng/ml---------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (average level during 1st 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

New bloodwork for this year will be posted in 1 week.
mk graph.jpg

P.S. If you do take HGH or mk677, I recommend you take 300mg of +R-ALA (Dr. Danielle Alpha Lipoic Acid, RALA, Extremely High Quality Alpha R Lipoic Acid (R-ALA)R- ALA 120 Capsules) before every meal x 3 times a day to help counteract and even improve insulin sensitivity while on either HGH or mk677, as yes, both will lower insulin sensitivity a bit, but this can be improved considerably with +R alpha lipoic acid, p.s. I get no hearburn from the above formula, best I have tried, and I have tried 3 different brands. I was not taking +R-ALA during the months the lab was taken above, but have since added it this year during my 7 month of the year mk677 25mg a day cycle.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
JDK35, look forward to hearing your mk677 bloodwork results since you have taken a baseline at 180.

Arachidonic acid is my favorite supplement right behind mk677 and HMB. I agree with the statement below, and only use it right before a workout, as that is the time when it is distributed to muscle tissue the best. In fact, I recommend waiting until the moment you drive up to the gym, then take it in your car with a bit of coffee, it then works wonders while you are in the gym. Taking it on a full stomach is a waste, just like the article below explains.

After using it for 6 months pre-workout only, I am the strongest I have ever been in my life, lifing weights far beyond what I've ever done before, and lean mass accrual is phenomenal. Just the other day the cafeteria ladies at work freaked out when I walked in with just a short sleeve shirt for the 1st time and they both commented on the size of my arms. They looked in shock and the next time I went to cafeteria they were asking me how many times I workout, etc. Aracdhidonic acid stacks well with mk677, 2g HMB, 1.25g betaine, 5g bcaa's & 6 capsules of arginine/ornithine from NOW sports (enhanced GH release) pre-workout. HMB and bcaa's prevent the breakdown of muscle tissue while you work out.

Arachidonic acid help guide:
hxxps://forum.priceplow.com/t/the-arachidonic-acid-help-guide/2165

"We now recommend that Ara be taken pre-workout only as this environment will ensure Ara distribution into skeletal muscle tissue."

New Study Shows Omega-6 Fat Arachidonic Acid Builds Muscle:
New Study Shows Omega-6 Fat Arachidonic Acid Builds Muscle
/PRNewswire/ -- Molecular Nutrition (MN) announced today clinical study results for their X-Factor™ arachidonic acid (ARA) supplement. Under controlled...
hxxps://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-study-shows-omega-6-fat-arachidonic-acid-builds-muscle-266756951.html

"Thirty college-aged men were recruited for the study, and randomized into two groups. The men in the first group were given 1,500 mg of ARA daily, and the other an identical-looking placebo. All men followed a periodized resistance-training program for 8 weeks. At the end of the study, the group supplementing ARA reported significantly greater gains in lean body mass (3.6 lbs. vs. 0.2 lbs.). They also noticed an 88% greater increase in muscle thickness (.47 cm vs. .25 cm), and added significantly more strength to bench press and leg press (110 lbs. vs. 76 lbs.). Lastly, wingate peak anaerobic power was dramatically improved with ARA (78W vs. 28W), a 275% greater increase."

There are several pages written about it in the 2005 anabolics reference guide by Llewellyn with case study reports, lean mass added per month compared to placebo is outstanding.

The many benefits of HMB, particularly with it supplying a source of HBG-CoA for cholesterol synthesis within muscle cells:

hxxps://www.bodybuilding.com/content/hmb-overrated-overpriced-or-overlooked-part1.html

"Current data supports the hypothesis that supplementing with HMB supplies a source of HMG-CoA for cholesterol synthesis for immune system cells, mammary glands, and muscle cells2.

This is important because the peripheral tissues (i.e. skeletal muscle) uptake little if any cholesterol from the blood2, 11. Supplementing with HMB could supply muscle cells the needed cholesterol for increased membrane and organelle synthesis (construction) and differentiation (change towards a more specialized form or function). What this means for the athlete is an increase muscle size and function.

An interesting note is that cholesterol synthesis inhibitors have been shown to cause severe muscle toxicity, since muscles rely on de novo synthesis of cholesterol5. This toxicity ranged from muscle damage9 to muscle cell death10. It is quite obvious the cholesterol is vital for muscle cell survival let alone hypertrophy or preservation."

A couple corrections to the diet above which I forgot to add before I post new mk677 bloodwork:

For lunch, I do add either these of these fats to my meal: 1/2 avocado or use 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and make a chicken salad using entire half chicken (with thigh) adding in cut up green onions and celery. And it's not always chicken, other times it is flank steak from Costco cooked on cast iron skillet with fajita veggies, or even a thick lean hamburger patty from Costco cooked with mushrooms and fajita veggies, and for breakfast I often have sausage with the eggs, and yes, I add cheese & spicy mustard to the turkey at night. 1 tablespoon of flax seed oil is often taken in the morning as well. Just like B-boy saids below, keto is a fun diet:

B-Boy said:
"Probably the main reason I stay keto is because I LOVE the food I eat. I hate lean skinless chicken breast, I love chicken thighs, legs, and leg quarters, I love any beef, all cuts of steak especially fillet, t-bone, and ribeye, I can eat whole scrambled eggs and cheese every day for the rest of my life...lol, I love bacon and sausage, yummy....I love my life...ha ha ha"

Stay just as strong on a keto diet in the gym as one that has carbs. I do use a slight version of a "targetted keto diet" in that I take in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter 1 hour pre-workout for great energy in the gym however, this supplies good slow acting carbs and calories. This is the only time I take in some complex carbs and I do feel it helps performance to stay top notch during workouts.
------------------------------------
Deadlifter99 said several posts above:

"Personally I feel like MK puts my GH levels around the same as what 3iu per day of Humatrope does. I've used low doses of GH for a year+ at a time."

Good feedback deadlifter99. I found similar, that the 25mg of mk677 is equivalent to 3.4iu of pharm grade Chinese GH used to treat Dwarfism in the hospitals.

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (level at 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Report Edit

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
One of the changes I made two months ago was to drop the fasting after 3pm as I discovered I was plateauing in strength in the gym. Simply by adding in a meal of 120 grams of tureky (30g protein) and 1 metrx pure protein scoop in ice water (22g) total = 50g of added protein at last meal, this made all the difference in the world. After boosting my protein to 200g per day (1g per lb of bodyweight) I have seen constant strength increases week to week in the gym. Even with the added protein meal at 6pm, I can still loose up to 1/2 lb a day by just running 15 to 20 minutes x 3 times a week on non-workout days while following the keto diet. The only time I will take some complex carbs is when I add two tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter 1 hour preworkout with my 7eggs, keep 3 yolks, sometimes with sausage. This gives me great energy and strength in the gym, but this only happens if I get the 200g + of protein daily as well. Going up to 1.3g per lb of bodyweight is what I will get to one day. This could be done by adding a whey shake to a meal or two like Big A used to do. This would be similar to the study below where bodybuilders gained 7.2lbs of lean mass in 40 days with 2.8g per kg, (that's about 1.3g protein per lb of weight).

I also take 3 scoops daily of pure protein met-rx ($15 or so online) with ice water at my 2:30pm break with around 20 nuts (almonds and pecans). This gives me 66g of protein from the shake alone. I always add 1 to 2 tablespoons no carb heavy whipping cream to the shake for a wonderful milk shake flavor and consistency.

The importance of high protein: https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/how-much-protein.html

"Another study conducted at the Letterman Army Institute of Research in San Francisco showed that subjects on a higher protein intake (2.8 g/kg/day), coupled with intense strength training, gained a whopping 3.28 kg (7.2 lbs) of lean mass. The study was done over a 40-day period and the subjects were trained to near exhaustion (2). Another study of weightlifters over a 3 month period, with the protein increased from 2.2g/kg/day to 3.5 g/kg/ day, resulted in a 6% increase in muscle mass and a 5% increase in strength (3)."

On the way back from the gym, I pass by a Chipotle, where I always get 2 scoops of chicken in a bowl with a side of guacamole/avacado which I add to the chicken--this only costs $7 and not the normal $12. Just tell them to charge you for 2 sides of chicken--if you get nothing else on it---it is cheap and they won't charge you the full bowl price of $10 or more for 2 sides of chicken + all the added stuff. So remember, just get 2 sides of chicken for dirt cheap and add an avacado -- total is only $7 and it is very healthy keto -- and the avacado gives you all the healthy fats you need for lunch. The 2 sides of chicken gives you 60g of protein! You can look it up on-line.

I just had my 1st 25mg dose of mk677 this morning after coming back to take my baseline igf-1 at the lab core, which was crowded today, as I had 10 people in front of me, usually there is only 1 to 3 people in there, but it was crowded today. Will report back in the peptides forum in 1 week with year 2020 baseline, a 4 week bloodwork reading, and a bloodwork reading at 6 months of igf-1. The mk677 has been keeping me at the growth hormone and igf-1 level of a gifted 18 year old each year when I use it, and I'm age 50 bodybuilder.

jdk35

Awards
Just got my labs:
Baseline (2 months ago): 180
01/31/20: 406

That was after 6 weeks of GHRP-6 300mcg split in to three doses, with the last two weeks adding 25mg of MK-677 per day in the morning. Hard to say which had greater effect, but for certain, 406 is higher than one would expect with just the MK, so at least they do work together. However possibly not as much synergistically such as CJC-1295 + MK or GHRP-6. Will know more soon.

Pretty solid! Definitely can feel the pumps and increased IGF. Will be continuing the GHRP-6 (stopping the MK because I got powder and it's a PITA to mix now that it's all gummy) but adding CJC-1295 5mg per week going forward. Will test again 4 weeks after starting CJC-1295.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
jdk35 said:
"Just got my labs:

That was after 6 weeks of GHRP-6 300mcg split in to three doses, with the last two weeks adding 25mg of MK-677 per day in the morning. Hard to say which had greater effect, but for certain, 406 is higher than one would expect with just the MK, so at least they do work together. However possibly not as much synergistically such as CJC-1295 + MK or GHRP-6. Will know more soon.

Pretty solid! Definitely can feel the pumps and increased IGF. Will be continuing the GHRP-6 (stopping the MK because I got powder and it's a PITA to mix now that it's all gummy) but adding CJC-1295 5mg per week going forward. Will test again 4 weeks after starting CJC-1295."

That's awesome readings JDK35, keep up the good work!
------------------
3rd year 2020 update for me:

So it appears using 25mg mk677 for 6 to 8 months over the past 3 years has had no detrimental effects on my normal baseline igf-1 reading. My baseline reading from year 2018 was 227 ng/dl, and this year 2020 it is 229 ng/dl at baseline. This is very good news!

Deadlifter99 said elsewhere:

"Personally I feel like MK puts my GH levels around the same as what 3iu per day of Humatrope does. I've used low doses of GH for a year+ at a time."

Good feedback deadlifter99. I found similar, that 25mg of mk677 is equivalent to 3.4iu of pharm grade Chinese GH used to treat Dwarfism in the hospitals.

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (level at 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am, used for 8 months) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2020 = upcoming bloodwork in 4 weeks (began 25mg mk677 on 2/4/2020 and will use for 7 months total this year till end of August 2020). Will also take bloodwork after being on mk677 for 6 months this year.

MK677 keeps me at the high end of the GH and igf-1 level of a gifted 18 year old, and I am age 50, so more than happy.

Below is brand new baseline igf-1 reading taken on 2/3/2020 for year 2020:
2.3.2020 igf-1.PNG

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
What's nice about the 3rd year of using mk677, is that I've noticed the hunger pains have died down after just a few days, whereas during year 1 and 2 the hunger pains lingered for a few weeks before dying down. I'll be back in 4 weeks with mk677 bloodowork update and again in 6 months with last bloodwork update. So far feeling great, I never get lethargy from it but rather a good nootropic sense of well-being from it everyday (this became apparent from day 1 of starting)....amazing pumps and fullness, no bloating noticed in face as I stay on keto diet year-round which helps with this. Increased endurance & strength over time in the gym, absolutely amazing for this 50 year bodybuildler as it get's me into the high gh and igf-1 levels for an 18 year old. Highly recommended for those people like myself who get no lethargy from it. Plus it's the best "nootropic wellness" feeling I have ever felt.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
What's nice about the 3rd year of using mk677, is that I've noticed the hunger pains have died down after just a few days, whereas during year 1 and 2 the hunger pains lingered for a few weeks before dying down. I'll be back in 4 weeks with mk677 bloodowork update and again in 6 months with last bloodwork update. So far feeling great, I never get lethargy from it but rather a good nootropic sense of well-being from it everyday (this became apparent from day 1 of starting)....amazing pumps and fullness, no bloating noticed in face as I stay on keto diet year-round which helps with this. Increased endurance & strength over time in the gym, absolutely amazing for this 50 year bodybuildler as it get's me into the high gh and igf-1 levels for an 18 year old. Highly recommended for those people like myself who get no lethargy from it. Plus it's the best "nootropic wellness" feeling I have ever felt.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
JDK35 said:
"Just got my labs:

Pretty solid! Definitely can feel the pumps and increased IGF. Will be continuing the GHRP-6 (stopping the MK because I got powder and it's a PITA to mix now that it's all gummy) but adding CJC-1295 5mg per week going forward. Will test again 4 weeks after starting CJC-1295. "

Once again, just wanted to note great work on coming back with a 406! Highest I have ever heard of with ghrp/mk677

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just want to say how this co pound impressed me when it comes to fat loss. I didnt bloat, in fact i only got leaner and more vascular.

Only side effects were hunger whihc i have no problem controlling 😎 and hardcore lethargy, walking in a dream feeling when i upped my dose to 25mg for the first week. After that it went away which i guess signals i got a little bit desensitized to mk677.

When i first bought i was like meh it probably wont do anything and i was a little scared to use it cuz research grade and sh1t.

Now i like it more than AAS.

jdk35

Awards
By the way, here is the Labcorp result which I should have posted a few posts earlier.

jdk35

Awards
I just want to say how this co pound impressed me when it comes to fat loss. I didnt bloat, in fact i only got leaner and more vascular.

Only side effects were hunger whihc i have no problem controlling 😎 and hardcore lethargy, walking in a dream feeling when i upped my dose to 25mg for the first week. After that it went away which i guess signals i got a little bit desensitized to mk677.

When i first bought i was like meh it probably wont do anything and i was a little scared to use it cuz research grade and sh1t.

Now i like it more than AAS.
CroLifter, good to hear you like MK. How long have you run it for and had you ever run other peptides either GHRH or GHRPs?

I'm on my 2nd week of MK-677 25mg per day, GHRP-6 300mcg split 3x, and 5mg per week of CJC-1295 w dac (dosed 2500mcg twice a week). I can literally hear my pituitary pumping out the GH. Craziest thing. It's expensive but I'd like to see if I can get IGF in to the 500 or 600's or so. Definitely feel some lethargy but not too bad. Night sweats a little like AAS, but no bloat, no tingly hands or numbness. Definitely the pumps in the gym and fullness after work out reminds me of last time I did 600mg/week Primobolan. Hoping to have a different effect than AAS though, i.e. Hyperplasia.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didnt ran peptides i wpuld rather run gh with mk as my prolactin gets high on mk only i got a small lump under my left nipple from previous mk run.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read a bit through this log, prob first of its kind over a longer time period, pretty cool! Just goes to show you need to be in it for the long run and agree to take small breaks in between for sensitivity. I find it funny when guys give up after weeks or even months saying that since they lost there hunger sides so it’s not working anymore. I can’t tell people enough how wrong they are. There are so many who don’t understand the compound. This is a great thread to point them too so thank you!

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
LGTWHIT said:
"Just read a bit through this log, prob first of its kind over a longer time period, pretty cool! Just goes to show you need to be in it for the long run and agree to take small breaks in between for sensitivity. I find it funny when guys give up after weeks or even months saying that since they lost there hunger sides so it’s not working anymore. I can’t tell people enough how wrong they are. There are so many who don’t understand the compound. This is a great thread to point them too so thank you!"

Thanks for the kind words LGTWHIT, and good advice there on the small breaks to retain sensitivity. I use the mk677 during the spring and summer for 6 months when I visit the local waterpark a couple times each week. One of my favorite places to enjoy nature by the river. Love all the amazing local parks/springs/rivers/lakes/waterpark. Walk my dog almost every day off at the parks for at least an hour. Love nature just like author Henry David Thoreau who used to walk 4 hours every day (he wrote "Walden").

Thanks for posting your labwork jdk35, that 406 ng/ml is remarkable for mk677 _+ cjc or the ghrp-6 combo you used! I have never seen such high numbers! Congrats on your research! I can't use cjc cause it makes me very sleepy and tired, but that's just me.

If you are just beginning mk677, please take my advice and start off slow like I did at 15mg and slowly work your way up to 25mg over a period of a week or so (every 3 days increase dose by 5mg till you reach 25mg) even when you are starting it up again after a layoff from it.

Jdk35 said:
"CroLifter, good to hear you like MK. How long have you run it for and had you ever run other peptides either GHRH or GHRPs?

I'm on my 2nd week of MK-677 25mg per day, GHRP-6 300mcg split 3x, and 5mg per week of CJC-1295 w dac (dosed 2500mcg twice a week). I can literally hear my pituitary pumping out the GH. Craziest thing. It's expensive but I'd like to see if I can get IGF in to the 500 or 600's or so. Definitely feel some lethargy but not too bad. Night sweats a little like AAS, but no bloat, no tingly hands or numbness. Definitely the pumps in the gym and fullness after work out reminds me of last time I did 600mg/week Primobolan. Hoping to have a different effect than AAS though, i.e. Hyperplasia.

By the way, here is the Labcorp result which I should have posted a few posts earlier. "
InkedLabCore result_LI.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------
Overview of my research thus far:
IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of ***** grade HGH from China = 380 ng/ml----- ------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (level at 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu ***** grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu ***** grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me. Used 8 months from March - Oct 2019.

2-3-20, baseline igf-1 = 229 ng/ml igf-1------------------------------------------new baseline
2-24-20, began mk677 early morning dosage again (25mg), will take a blood reading in 4 weeks.

(1) baseline from 4-6-18 = 227
(2) baseline from 2-3-20 = 229
(3) Supertropin 4-11-18 on 4iu after 2 days = 380
(4) 2 weeks on mk677, 4-25-18 = 372
igf-1 2.3.20 baseline.PNG

igf-1 2020 baseline.PNG

igf-1 with hgh.PNG

igf-1 4.25.18.PNG

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Continued:

(5) 6 months on mk677, 9-17-18 = 322
(6) 8 months on mk677, 11-2-18 = 304 (levels begin to drop from peak after 6 months just like in the study)
(7) 1 month on mk677, 3-18-19 = 327 (this 100 point increase is the level that is seen after 1 month, and also at 6 months)

igf-1 9.7.18.PNG

igf-1 11.2.18.PNG

igf-1 3.18.19.PNG