Bloodwork study of 4iu GH vs peptides & MK677 (similar to 2-3 iu GH)

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
The wikipedia link on mk677 has many valuable studies.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
My baseline IGF level (measured twice during two different years) was 227 ng/ml and 229 ng/ml, my age is 52.

25mg of mk677 raises my levels to those of an 18 year old for the first 3 weeks, then from week 3 onward till the 8th month, easily raises and keeps my levels at those of a 19 year old. That is the point I get off for 4 months, then restart again the following year. Been doing this for 4 years.

Have taken 8 total bloodwork tests thru the years to get baseline and mk677 levels. 140 point increase for first 3 weeks, then maintain a 100 point increase from 3rd week all the way into 7th month, then 75 point increase end of 8th month.
IGF levels.JPG

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
What I have begun to do this year, is instead of mk677,use 100mcg mod grf1-29 + 100 mcg ipamorelin injects, same great bloodwork results as mk677, but I inject this preworkout, at night before going to bed, and before cardio. zero cortisol increase when using iparmorelin. No hunger issues, no bloating, no tolerance that is the main thing....mk677 would only remain effective for 6 to 7 months out of the year due to tolerance build up---none of this to worry about with dabtrue's tried and true. This remains effective year round, yes more expensive by a hundred bucks a month, but no side effects and remains effective indefinitely. just like 4iu of your own home-made GH.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What I have begun to do this year, is instead of mk677,use 100mcg mod grf1-29 + 100 mcg ipamorelin injects, same great bloodwork results as mk677, but I inject this preworkout, at night before going to bed, and before cardio. zero cortisol increase when using iparmorelin. No hunger issues, no bloating, no tolerance that is the main thing....mk677 would only remain effective for 6 to 7 months out of the year due to tolerance build up---none of this to worry about with dabtrue's tried and true. This remains effective year round, yes more expensive by a hundred bucks a month, but no side effects and remains effective indefinitely. just like 4iu of your own home-made GH.
Will you have labs of that combo?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds great. i know a lot of people would like this but pinning everyday is very hard

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Valianthor said:
Will you have labs of that combo?
Yes, I am doing bloodwork labs after using the combo for several weeks. Will post them here, then will do labs again at 6 month point, and 9 month point and beyond, will post those here as well.

Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase
My baseline IGF-1 is 229, and the 100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ipamorelin = 110 point increase at 3 months in of use for me from bloodwork I did many years ago (before ever using mk677), so 229 igf-1 + 110 igf-1 = 339 igf1 which is equivalent to 3.6iu of pharm grade HGH.

I get 380 igf-1 off 4iu of pharm grade HGH from past bloodwork.

chainsaw said:
sounds great. i know a lot of people would like this but pinning everyday is very hard
I already pin my tesosterone cypionate everyday using an insulin syringe, and this is no different for me, pinning the peptide combo first thing in morning, or pre-cardio on cardio days, before workout, and before bed (3 times a day). Medical doctor Alpha6164 even showed that you can pin around food and it makes no difference, still sends igf-1 and growth hormone to same levels, although I won't be pinning around food intake.

I don't mind the three times a day pinning, I'll take that over the hunger issues, bloating side effects of mk677. Every year I also noticed the mk677 would begin to become less effective always with bloodwork at the 7 month point due to tolerance, it would dip from the peak levels, which would indicate time to come off for 5 month break. Great pumps and vivid dreams with peptides, and studies show the mod grf 1-29 + ipamorelin (zero cortisol increase) combo exterts it's strong effects for up to around 4 hours or so. Also, mk677 does not help with fat loss, but peptides do.

Thanks for comments, will post bloodwork here as it becomes available. I actually started off with peptides before I used mk677. I used mk677 for several years in a row at 7 months a year with 5 month break before re-starting, and of course took bloodwork draws many times every year and posted them here. I will do the same for the peptide combo.

The very Basic guide to GHRP/GHRH Peptides - Team Pscarb
(243) Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides) | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum
[DISTRUBTED NOT CREATED] DatBtrue’s guide to Mod/GHRP usage – Austeroids – Buy Steroids | Australia Domestic Supplier

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn’t the fat loss mediated by GH? Why would one GH booster help fat loss but a different one not?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interesting thread and some great research. I have done some research and enjoyed MK 677. In looking at some of your earlier research you said that you’ve seen others researching MK 677 with Growth Hormone, to help save on finances. I still have mk 677 and recently gotten growth hormone, and I’m also on TRT test 125 mg a week. I had considered running HGH Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 3 IU and mk 677 Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12.5 mg. What are your thoughts on this combo?
Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Isn’t the fat loss mediated by GH? Why would one GH booster help fat loss but a different one not?
No1 really knows, but over the past 4-5 years it's became pretty apparent that the GH peptides don't do much for fat burning, except frag, and even tho you can match the increases in GH and igf-1 with peptides, they still dont perform as well as real gh does with similar gh and igf levels. It's a God damn mystery lol.

I think ppl need to start looking into the specific benifits that each peptide or combination of peptides provide and think of them as their own category of drugs and stop trying to compare them to GH.

They're not the same thing and no amount of one equals the amount of another.

That's why I'm hoping to get these individual peptide threads going very soon

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Most of you know me, as I used to use MK-677 for years on end, at least 4 years straight, with 6 months break each year, as it could not be used for more than 6 months, as the increased levels started to drop at month 6, tolerance to MK677. I switched to peptides to get rid of sides and looking for something that I could use every day for life, no breaks needed. I was the starter of this topic many years ago.

Update: I have been extremely pleased using a blend of 5mg mod grf 1-29 (cjc-1295 no DAC) + 5mg ipamorelin (100 mcg of each) x 3 times a day, 1st thing in morning, pre-workout or pre-cardio on non workout days, and pre-bed, I've been able to get down to my lowest bodyfat and most musculature ever possible personally in combination with my normal 200mg Test Cyp a week, I can use this indefinately: never loses effectiveness like MK-677 as MK-677 is a derivative of ghrp-6, which does loose effectiveness after 6 months. Mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin can be used every day for life, never weakens like MK677, as it is not a derivative of GHRP-6. I can get a blend of 5mg mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin for around $60 that last me 16 days at 100mcg of each x 3 times a day. I can afford the cost of this per month, it's so worth it.

I prepare the 3 injections for the day, store in fridge in 3/10 syringes. I take one dose with me to work, and store in lunch in fridge, but take it in mid day apart from food, last break. I will continue to use this for the rest of my life. Had blood work done for $70, just as effective as my old mk-677 25mg dose, very impressed. Producing the GH and IGF-1 of an 18 years old, and I'm 52. ZERO bloat, ZERO hunger, ZERO cortisol released using the ipamorelin, smooth as silk....MK677 use to bloat me and make me hungry all the time and does not burn fat, where as the peptides do great job of burning fat, this stuff sheds fat instead, no side effects, deep sleep with vivid colored dreams like I've never had before. Studies indicate ipamorelin gives same GH and IGF-1 as ghrp-6 but without all the sides (hunger, cortisol increase) of GHRP-6.

I get a summer pass and go to the waterpark at least once a week, my body fat was finally down so low, a group of teenagers stopped me and asked me questions about working out, then all said "woaah" in unison as they gazed at me, totally freaked me out, my wife was with me....this has not happened in quite a while at the waterpark.

IGF-1 range for my age group of 52 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline

This is my bloodwork after using the blend for 2 weeks, as you can see it took me to the IGF-1 range of better than most 18 year olds. I had the blood drawn at the local lab core approximately 1 hour after my first injection into skin pinch of my abdomen, I inject right under the skin subcutaneously x 3 times a day. Luckily, there was not much of a line of people in the morning, only 2 people in front of me. I go super early.
zzz mod grf 1-29 + ipamorelin blood work (100mcg of each).JPG

5mg mod grf 1-29 + 5mg ipamorelin
5000mcg (5mg) per vial
add 2ml bac water in vial
4iu (2 small tics, as each tic = 2iu) on a standard 100iu (1ml) insulin pin gives 100mcg of each
4iu (4 small tics, as each tic = 1iu) on a 3/10 syringe insulin pin gives 100mcg of each

Results: skin looks younger, great pump during workouts, noticed joint lubrication as GH increases collagen production, increased endurance for workouts or cardio, increased strength and helped me burn fat, sharper cognitive skills, got rid of brain fog, deep sleep, vivid colored pleasant dreams like I've never had before. I took the bloodwork after 2 weeks on, but have been using the peptides for 3 months.

Past bloodwork:

4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of pharm grade HGH from China = 380 ng/ml--------------increase of 153 points

2-3-20, baseline igf-1 taken a 2nd time = 229 ng/ml igf-1------------------------------------------new baseline

Based on my bloodwork from years ago, this 100mcg mod grf 1-29 + 100mcg ipamorelin x 3 times a day is giving me around the equivalent of 4.2 iu pharm grade GH from China, even slightly better than the 4iu of HGH I tried out years ago.

I don't mind the pinning at all, it sure beats the bloat and hunger of MK-677, and the lack of effectiveness after 6 months on it. Small price to pay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also get the question "why not throw in mk677 even at 12.5mg along with your peptides", but it will not do anything to take my GH any higher, there is a limit to what can be reached naturally, and the peptides already have me there, the body puts a closed feedback loop in place after taking either mk677 or peptides, to keep the levels from "getting too high", they will not go above higher than the levels of around 4iu or so of pharma grade HGH naturally, not to mention I can't tolerate the "face bloat" of mk677, I just look plain weird...with the peptides I look fine in the face.

I get the question all the time "why not just use low dose HGH?" I have used 4iu of pharm grade HGH from China before, these peptides give me the same IGF-1 and GH as 4iu pharm grade GH, but this is my own home made GH from the pituitary, I am lucky in that my body normally produces high GH for my age group, so the peptides just put the breaks on somatostatin and cause my body to release the stored up GH I have already, the body never forgets how to make youthful levels of GH, back to the levels I used to produce when I was around 18 or so...

...the great thing about your natural GH, is that the body is making lots of it already, it's just as you get older, you are not able to release it all, you need the signal to do this, and the peptides thankfully can do this. One thing forgot to mention, I've noticed the increases joint lubrication in the gym as well, as GH increases collagen production, welcome relief. What can happen to the body when you are on pharm grade HGH over time? Say for years on end...will it screw up your natural levels permanently? These are things to consider...I've also read people try and take HGH in the morning or late evening in an attempt to prevent the natural release of HGH from your brain during sleep, but studies show this night time natural release of HGH does not happen when you already take HGH injection during the day, whether it is morning, afternoon, or evening. Not to mention, I can go on-line and use a credit card, and have it within a few days delivered, I love the convenience...if I can do this using my own natural GH, then it's a no brainer for me.

You all probably know me, as I have taken bloodwork around a dozen times using my health medical card which has a high limit, I can have it done "for free" basically. I have posted numerous bloodwork results using mk677 in the past, and the peptides give me the exact same high GH release as MK677. I showed for example, how at the 6 month point the peak GH levels released by mk677 start to weaken or drop from the peak, and at 7 and 8 months they are down even more from the peak...as MK677 is a derivative of GHRP-6, it will loose effectiveness, just as the experts have said, and just as my bloodwork results have shown, it can't be used daily for life, but the peptides remain effective everyday for life.

I will continue to take bloodwork using theses peptides every so often, and post bloodwork here again after 6 months, a year, etc. As a scientist, I like to track these things and post results for others to learn from.

I am not the first to post peptides bloodwork, here for example is an old one done by medical doctor Alpha6164 on his best friend who used peptides:
-----------
Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase

Last edited:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of you know me, as I used to use MK-677 for years on end, at least 4 years straight, with 6 months break each year, as it could not be used for more than 6 months, as the increased levels started to drop at month 6, tolerance to MK677. I switched to peptides to get rid of sides and looking for something that I could use every day for life, no breaks needed. I was the starter of this topic many years ago.

Update: I have been extremely pleased using a blend of 5mg mod grf 1-29 (cjc-1295 no DAC) + 5mg ipamorelin (100 mcg of each) x 3 times a day, 1st thing in morning, pre-workout or pre-cardio on non workout days, and pre-bed, I've been able to get down to my lowest bodyfat and most musculature ever possible personally in combination with my normal 200mg Test Cyp a week, I can use this indefinately: never loses effectiveness like MK-677 as MK-677 is a derivative of ghrp-6, which does loose effectiveness after 6 months. Mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin can be used every day for life, never weakens like MK677, as it is not a derivative of GHRP-6. I can get a blend of 5mg mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin for around $60 that last me 18 days at 100mcg of each x 3 times a day. I can afford the cost of this per month, it's so worth it.

I prepare the 3 injections for the day, store in fridge in 3/10 syringes. I take one dose with me to work, and store in lunch in fridge, but take it in mid day apart from food, last break. I will continue to use this for the rest of my life. Had blood work done for $70, just as effective as my old mk-677 25mg dose, very impressed. Producing the GH and IGF-1 of an 18 years old, and I'm 52. ZERO bloat, ZERO hunger, ZERO cortisol released using the ipamorelin, smooth as silk....MK677 use to bloat me and make me hungry all the time and does not burn fat, where as the peptides do great job of burning fat, this stuff sheds fat instead, no side effects, deep sleep with vivid colored dreams like I've never had before. Studies indicate ipamorelin gives same GH and IGF-1 as ghrp-6 but without all the sides (hunger, cortisol increase) of GHRP-6.

I get a summer pass and go to the waterpark at least once a week, my body fat was finally down so low, a group of teenagers stopped me and asked me questions about working out, then all said "woaah" in unison as they gazed at me, totally freaked me out, my wife was with me....this has not happened in quite a while at the waterpark.

IGF-1 range for my age group of 52 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline

This is my bloodwork after using the blend for 2 weeks, as you can see it took me to the IGF-1 range of better than most 18 year olds. I had the blood drawn at the local lab core approximately 1 hour after my first injection into skin pinch of my abdomen, I inject right under the skin subcutaneously x 3 times a day. Luckily, there was not much of a line of people in the morning, only 2 people in front of me. I go super early.
View attachment 217041

5mg mod grf 1-29 + 5mg ipamorelin
5000mcg (5mg) per vial
add 2ml bac water in vial
4iu (2 small tics, as each tic = 2iu) on a standard 100iu (1ml) insulin pin gives 100mcg of each
4iu (4 small tics, as each tic = 1iu) on a 3/10 syringe insulin pin gives 100mcg of each

Results: skin looks younger, great pump during workouts, increased endurance for workouts or cardio, increased strength and helped me burn fat, sharper cognitive skills, got rid of brain fog, deep sleep, vivid colored pleasant dreams like I've never had before. I took the bloodwork after 2 weeks on, but have been using the peptides for 3 months.

Past bloodwork:

4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of pharm grade HGH from China = 380 ng/ml--------------increase of 153 points

2-3-20, baseline igf-1 taken a 2nd time = 229 ng/ml igf-1------------------------------------------new baseline

Based on my bloodwork from years ago, this 100mcg mod grf 1-29 + 100mcg ipamorelin x 3 times a day is giving me around the equivalent of 4.2 iu pharm grade GH from China, even slightly better than the 4iu of HGH I tried out years ago.

I don't mind the pinning at all, it sure beats the bloat and hunger of MK-677, and the lack of effectiveness after 6 months on it.

Small price to pay.

sounds awesome, you wouldn't want too add MK677 to this though? I wish i could tolerate the hassle of pinning so much, I imagine that is an issue for a lot of other people as well.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
bodybuilding peptide calculator:

Example shown below of how I calculate using 3/10 insulin syringes:

For 5mg mod grf 1-29 and 5mg ipamorelin BLEND all in one vial, I add 2ml bac water,
using a 3/10 syringe, each unit or tic mark I pull out is 1 iu or 25mcg, I want a
100mcg dose, so I pull to the 4 units or 4 tic marks = 100mcg to inject, I inject x
3 times a day.

I will be posting more IGF-1 bloodwork (taking another bloodwork next week after using the peptides for 3 months) and post when I get the results a few days after next week.
peptide calculator.JPG

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
year 2022, Part II: please post here, thread continued here:

This is 2022 part II of the giant part I (50,000 view) 2018 MK677 thread, 25mg MK677 like 4iu of pharm grade HGH:
Please post here! Give us your experiences.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: