Bloodwork study of 4iu GH vs peptides & MK677 (similar to 2-3 iu GH)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So we went from being cool with each other to you insinuating I’m an idiot. That’s cool. Can’t you see we were just having a little laugh of the past that was absolutely not meant to be mean?
Sorry. Havent been feeling well as of lately.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@CroLifter i wouldn’t be messed with you if I didn’t appreciate you. That’s what boys do they mess around with peoples little mistakes from the past. Intended no offense I swear. Anyways it’s no big deal take care of yourself

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Fly_boy said:
How’s your glucose level?
Glucose levels are perfect (completely normal) as are liver values, have bloodwork done twice a year, once on the 7 months I'm on mk677, and once on the 5 months I'm off mk677 for the year. This is my 4rth year of taking mk677, and will post blood igf values once again in around 4 weeks. I'm 52 but 25mg of mk677 for 7 months of the year gives me the GH and igf levels of a gifted 18 year old. When I use it: high nitrogen retention, increased endurance, increased gains in gym, smart drug like brain enhancements, no lethargy. Look even better for the spring and summer & fall when I go to the waterpark every year with summer pass, where I used to lifeguard ages ago. I only recommend it to people who don't experience lethargy on it, those like myself.

First 4 weeks give the equivalent igf-1 bloodwork of 4iu of pharm grade HGH, then after that for the next 6 months, 25mg gives me the equivalent of 3.4iu pharm grade HGH. After 7 months total, levels begin to decline slightly from the high peak, when is the point I get off the mk677 so that it will remain effective for the next year I use it. I have checked my baseline several years in a row, and my baseline always returns to normal once I'm off it as well, so no detrimental effects on my normal levels whatsoever. Dreams are enhanced and even quite colorful at times with deep sleep while on it.

It’s hard to control BP with high test and MK, same as with high test and GH...

I noticed slightly increased blood pressure (still in normal range) while using 200-225mg TRT test a week with mk677, but when I decreased my test dose to 140mg for several weeks, completely normal BP of 115 when in combo with the mk677, which is what I will continue to use from now on.

Keep your blood pressure normal while on 10 week cycle once to twice a year while using MK677 with low dose test with primobolan. I use 140mg test cyp a week TRT all year long) with 500 to 600mg primobolan...no water retention, high quality muscle gain which you keep most of, no blood pressure issues, next to zero sides, great mood & no greater hair loss than testosterone, suggest home brew primo, as then it is inexpensive.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fly_boy said:
Glucose levels are perfect (completely normal) as are liver values, have bloodwork done twice a year, once on the 7 months I'm on mk677, and once on the 5 months I'm off mk677 for the year. This is my 4rth year of taking mk677, and will post blood igf values once again in around 4 weeks. I'm 52 but 25mg of mk677 for 7 months of the year gives me the GH and igf levels of a gifted 18 year old. When I use it: high nitrogen retention, increased endurance, increased gains in gym, smart drug like brain enhancements, no lethargy. Look even better for the spring and summer & fall when I go to the waterpark every year with summer pass, where I used to lifeguard ages ago. I only recommend it to people who don't experience lethargy on it, those like myself.

First 4 weeks give the equivalent igf-1 bloodwork of 4iu of pharm grade HGH, then after that for the next 6 months, 25mg gives me the equivalent of 3.4iu pharm grade HGH. After 7 months total, levels begin to decline slightly from the high peak, when is the point I get off the mk677 so that it will remain effective for the next year I use it. I have checked my baseline several years in a row, and my baseline always returns to normal once I'm off it as well, so no detrimental effects on my normal levels whatsoever. Dreams are enhanced and even quite colorful at times with deep sleep while on it.
Have you thought about doing an experiment to cease running MK when the GH and IGF values drop to their lowest point. Then, instead of waiting months to start again, only take a short period of time off, and then get back on to see if you can replicate the higher IGF levels for the same amount of time, with a shorter period of time off.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fly_boy said:

@Mathb33 i really, really, REALLY dont want to start any fights but i know opinions differ wildly on the topic of mk. I know what you think of it...here is @Jinsun saying i need at least 4 iu of growth to get anything above what mk gives...and here another man also has good experience and bloodwork to prove hence i am just tagging you here so that you see that i am not talking out of my a$$ and not the only one who responds well to mk

So in my case, i am not really asking anything above what mk gives, i am really content with results as far as pumps, fullness and even fat loss go,

My main issue are prolactin sides hence i am looking for a substitute, hence growth even though its less convenient. But as far as effects go, i dont need more than what 20mg of mk gives.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Mathb33 i really, really, REALLY dont want to start any fights but i know opinions differ wildly on the topic of mk. I know what you think of it...here is @Jinsun saying i need at least 4 iu of growth to get anything above what mk gives...and here another man also has good experience and bloodwork to prove hence i am just tagging you here so that you see that i am not talking out of my a$$ and not the only one who responds well to mk

So in my case, i am not really asking anything above what mk gives, i am really content with results as far as pumps, fullness and even fat loss go,

My main issue are prolactin sides hence i am looking for a substitute, hence growth even though its less convenient. But as far as effects go, i dont need more than what 20mg of mk gives.
have you tried anything to negate the prolactin side effects?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
have you tried anything to negate the prolactin side effects?
P5p and l dopa, doesnt seem to do a whole lot.

No gyno issues unless i abuse hcg, just ed and 0 libido. Overall a little more "down" feeling, almost a bit anti-dopaminergic the opposite of when you take l dopa.

I dont think there is way around it. Any secretagogue is going to pull some prolactin alongside gh as they are secreted at almost the same spot in the pituitary. Hence i think exo gh is the only way of getting benefits without increasing prolactin.

There is also another possibility, which i found out about few days ago.
GH apparently attaches to prolactin receptors and can therefore exert some of the effects of prolactin by itself. I am not entirely sure about this so would be interesting if someone with more knowledge would chime in.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GH apparently attaches to prolactin receptors and can therefore exert some of the effects of prolactin by itself. I am not entirely sure about this so would be interesting if someone with more knowledge would chime in.
Interesting. I had way worse libido now that I was on GH. Dickey felt kinda dead. Maybe this is the reason.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
ValiantThor08 said:
Have you thought about doing an experiment to cease running MK when the GH and IGF values drop to their lowest point. Then, instead of waiting months to start again, only take a short period of time off, and then get back on to see if you can replicate the higher IGF levels for the same amount of time, with a shorter period of time off.
We are on the same wavelength ValiantThor08! Yes, I am currently doing that experiment right now, I came off the MK677 "beginning of Sept 2020" (I was on it for 7 months total)...I have begun it again several weeks ago (beg of Jan 2021). That means I have only been off it for 4 months total. I will take bloodwork in a few weeks from now, and once again near end of 7 months on it. I will post it all here. I am able to get bloodwork done for free since I use my health savings account which already has a portion of money put into it. I am not willing to go shorter than 4 months off it, as I feel the additional time is necessary for it to be effective year after year, I could be wrong about this, but 4 months off is really not a long time in my book.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ValiantThor08 said:
We are on the same wavelength ValiantThor08! Yes, I am currently doing that experiment right now, I came off the MK677 "beginning of Sept 2020" (I was on it for 7 months total)...I have begun it again several weeks ago (beg of Jan 2021). That means I have only been off it for 4 months total. I will take bloodwork in a few weeks from now, and once again near end of 7 months on it. I will post it all here. I am able to get bloodwork done for free since I use my health savings account which already has a portion of money put into it. I am not willing to go shorter than 4 months off it, as I feel the additional time is necessary for it to be effective year after year, I could be wrong about this, but 4 months off is really not a long time in my book.
Let's speculate. Say your bloods conclude that 4 months off yields the same results as 7 months off. I beg to say reduce to 3 months and perform same experiment. I know you don't want to go shorter than 4 months now, but wait until you see your bloods to rule it out.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
ValiantThor08 said:
Let's speculate. Say your bloods conclude that 4 months off yields the same results as 7 months off. I beg to say reduce to 3 months and perform same experiment. I know you don't want to go shorter than 4 months now, but wait until you see your bloods to rule it out.
It looks like I will stick with 8 months on ValiantThor08 (Jan thru Aug) and 4 months off, as I have noticed from my bloodwork that levels begin to drop ever so slightly from peak at the 7 month period, so I will need 4 months off each year for the 25mkg a day mk677 to remain effective for the next year. Even though I would like to decrease to 3 months off, that would mean 9 months on, and the drop from high peak would be a bit too much imho by the 9th month. Even the mk677 studies showed everyone started experiencing very slowly declining drops from their high peak around the 7month on.

I will post IGF-1 bloodwork as it becomes available. Will take it twice while I am on 8 month mk677 cycle
mk677 IGF-1 levels begin to drop from high peak around 6 to 7 months.JPG

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I don’t necessarily think mk677 is trash I just think the sides are harsher than a small dose of gh somehow... I’m sure you will enjoy MUCH more 2 iu of growth, I can’t wait for you to try it and I’m sure it won’t effect your prolactin or anything negatively you’ll feel amazing. Oh and edit : if Jinsu got trash gh that’s on him no offense... most people can’t get good gh. I dare him to find a group of knowledgeable people say mk = 4iu of growth.My gh put me quite a bit in Supra at 2iu. 4iu of growth is way way more than what mk can give you. You’ll experience it yourself and you’ll see bro

Last edited:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t necessarily think mk677 is trash I just think the sides are harsher than a small dose of gh somehow... I’m sure you will enjoy MUCH more 2 iu of growth, I can’t wait for you to try it and I’m sure it won’t effect your prolactin or anything negatively you’ll feel amazing. Oh and edit : if Jinsu got trash gh that’s on him no offense... most people can’t get good gh. I dare him to find a group of knowledgeable people say mk = 4iu of growth.My gh put me quite a bit in Supra at 2iu. 4iu of growth is way way more than what mk can give you. You’ll experience it yourself and you’ll see bro
isnt this why people go with MK over gh, because finding good gh is hard to get?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
isnt this why people go with MK over gh, because finding good gh is hard to get?
Yes, and money. I pay around 300-400$ a month for growth. And it’s fine to choose mk because it’s cheaper. I just find it silly that people say it’ll give gh-like results. If it was the case pros and top coaches wouldn’t be spitting on mk they’d have their athletes on it instead of spending thousands a month on gh.I’m absolutely fine with mk for sleep benefits, recovery slightly better etc.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, and money. I pay around 300-400$ a month for growth. And it’s fine to choose mk because it’s cheaper. I just find it silly that people say it’ll give gh-like results. If it was the case pros and top coaches wouldn’t be spitting on mk they’d have their athletes on it instead of spending thousands a month on gh.I’m absolutely fine with mk for sleep benefits, recovery slightly better etc.
Its fine to pay 300 bucks if you get legit properly dosed gh. But paying 300 bucks a month for hcg or some random bullsh1t powder is another thing.

We dont know if @Jinsun got legit or fake gh , but he claims fat loss, so probably real?

But for real, how the fuk would you know if you got gh or say a ghrp 2 or ipamorelin in there, or mod grf? Perhaps if you took them all for years you know all the various effects and side effects. With mk its damn easy. Hunger and great sleep.

But that prolactin is a b1tch!

Guess i ll take a plunge, but if i get burned (fake) then fuk i am out. Too much money to be spending on fake stuff.

While i had a good source for mk it was no brainer, now i would have to almost pay like 40% of what i would for growth for mk, and its a gamble. So thst coupled with prolactin sides doesnt make that wirth it anymore.

yay here we go pin day every day 😀

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
400$ is to much for 4iu ed. It should be more in line of 200$.

@CroLifter stop worrying about fake gear so much for fuacks sake : )

Distinguishing between peps and gh is really easy though. Really. Peps have a shitload of specific sides to them that gh doesnt have.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
400$ is to much for 4iu ed. It should be more in line of 200$.

@CroLifter stop worrying about fake gear so much for fuacks sake : )

Distinguishing between peps and gh is really easy though. Really. Peps have a shitload of specific sides to them that gh doesnt have.
???? Too much? Do you know what Pharma gh is worth? Or even generic great quality? Pharma can be as much as 1700$ for 100iu... in Canada here there is litterally NO respected generic that’s under 300$ for 100iu. Absolutely none. And the community here in Canada knows that there’s only 2 generic worth taking and all the rest are garbage. Idk where you’re coming from with your "it should be 200$" lol. Sure in the us it’s cheaper but it’s all garbage.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@CroLifter its easy to know if it’s real or not. If it’s not spoken all around your country and your community and has hundreds of people with bloods proving it’s legitimate then it’s trash. People don’t realize that gh is litterally the most faked/underdosed thing ever. In Canada there’s a forum with a section dedicated to that with bloods on multiple generic, hundred of comments on each of them and you’d be surprised but 90% of the gh generic are under dosed or completely bunk. I’m talking like 20-30 generic brands selling a lot that are completely underdosed. People just don’t know.For exemple the opti I’m taking that’s a private source I litterally got people that would suck my dick to get my contact. My source gives monthly tests of its quality, and people keep showing bloods. That’s how I know it’s real. Plus I got bloods in October to see for myself.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@CroLifter try and dig as much info about your source as possible, when you receive it if it’s air pressured that’s already a good sign. Get bloods 3-4 weeks in and if ever it’s bunk call it a day.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@CroLifter its easy to know if it’s real or not. If it’s not spoken all around your country and your community and has hundreds of people with bloods proving it’s legitimate then it’s trash. People don’t realize that gh is litterally the most faked/underdosed thing ever. In Canada there’s a forum with a section dedicated to that with bloods on multiple generic, hundred of comments on each of them and you’d be surprised but 90% of the gh generic are under dosed or completely bunk. I’m talking like 20-30 generic brands selling a lot that are completely underdosed. People just don’t know.For exemple the opti I’m taking that’s a private source I litterally got people that would suck my dick to get my contact. My source gives monthly tests of its quality, and people keep showing bloods. That’s how I know it’s real. Plus I got bloods in October to see for myself.
It's literary like that for a lot of sources over at meso. You just have to know what you're doing. And yes, the price is mostly around 120 - 150€ for 100iu kit's. All constantly lab tested and all constantly proven via bloods. Idk how it's in canada but in EU it's really not a problem and the price isn't that bad anymore.

Yes, I do know how much pharm grade GH costs. Obviously I wasn't talking about that.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's literary like that for a lot of sources over at meso. You just have to know what you're doing. And yes, the price is mostly around 120 - 150€ for 100iu kit's. All constantly lab tested and all constantly proven via bloods. Idk how it's in canada but in EU it's really not a problem and the price isn't that bad anymore.

Yes, I do know how much pharm grade GH costs. Obviously I wasn't talking about that.
150 euro is about 250$ Canadian. And gear as always been a bit more expensive in Canada. So 300$ for a quality generic isn’t really far off from your prices either

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
150 euro is about 250$ Canadian. And gear as always been a bit more expensive in Canada. So 300$ for a quality generic isn’t really far off from your prices either
Yeah, I thought there might be some differences in the market and euro cad conversion ... And don't get me wrong, some sell GH kit's for 175 - 200€. I just listed the price's that are the lowest (meditrope 120e) and somehow the norm (150€).

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@CroLifter try and dig as much info about your source as possible, when you receive it if it’s air pressured that’s already a good sign. Get bloods 3-4 weeks in and if ever it’s bunk call it a day.
Yeah bloods would tell but if its real i should be seeing and feeling resukts in a matter of days, since i get results in terms of fullness and pumps from mk in a matter of literally 48-72 hours so gh shoukd be the same at 3-4 iu i assume.

There isnt any other mechanism of action by which mk would promote fullness and pumps other than increased igf, which will also be result of injected gh.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah bloods would tell but if its real i should be seeing and feeling resukts in a matter of days, since i get results in terms of fullness and pumps from mk in a matter of literally 48-72 hours so gh shoukd be the same at 3-4 iu i assume.

There isnt any other mechanism of action by which mk would promote fullness and pumps other than increased igf, which will also be result of injected gh.
Yeah you’ll see an improvement in pump bjr even more so in sleep quality. My first month on gh it’s like I couldn’t get enough sleep. I usually sleep at 2am until like 10-11am, I would be falling asleep at like 10 if I didn’t fight it. I usually wake up every hour normally , since on growth I wake up once to pee. I also would wake up and it’s like my body wanted more sleep. I could nap 2 times a day. Was annoying but within 3-4 months I can already say it transformed me quite a bit. and the sleepiness thing sorted itself out after a couple weeks.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah you’ll see an improvement in pump bjr even more so in sleep quality. My first month on gh it’s like I couldn’t get enough sleep. I usually sleep at 2am until like 10-11am, I would be falling asleep at like 10 if I didn’t fight it. I usually wake up every hour normally , since on growth I wake up once to pee. I also would wake up and it’s like my body wanted more sleep. I could nap 2 times a day. Was annoying but within 3-4 months I can already say it transformed me quite a bit. and the sleepiness thing sorted itself out after a couple weeks.
We have a similar circadian rhytm. Thank goodness i dont need to wake up early for my job i would be getting on avg 4-5 hrs of sleep per night if i actually had to go to a specific location for work let alone drive haha for the usual 8-4 or 9-5

Anyway sleep with just mk is on another lvl. I mean its insane how much better its for sleep than melatonin which is a sleep supplement. I dont wake up at all on mk while i usually have troubles sleeping off cycle waking up continuously and cant get to sleep and melatonin only helps with the latter.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have a similar circadian rhytm. Thank goodness i dont need to wake up early for my job i would be getting on avg 4-5 hrs of sleep per night if i actually had to go to a specific location for work let alone drive haha for the usual 8-4 or 9-5

Anyway sleep with just mk is on another lvl. I mean its insane how much better its for sleep than melatonin which is a sleep supplement. I dont wake up at all on mk while i usually have troubles sleeping off cycle waking up continuously and cant get to sleep and melatonin only helps with the latter.
Even when my bodybuilding time will be passed I’ll consider finding a doctor for 1-2iu year round just for how good it makes me sleep... i just have to see if it’s possible to stay healthy a lifetime on low dose gh

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
2021 overview of my research thus far:

This is what it does for me, you may be different, get baseline and mk677 "insulin-like growth factor 1" tests done on yourself.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 4.0 iu pharm grade GH from China for the first 2 to 3 weeks...then the body kicks in a self-regulating mechanism to keep the levels from getting to high, this is good imho, as this helps to keep glucose levels normal which I have tested yearly, always normal.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China from week 3 onward to 6th month.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 3.2 iu pharm grade GH from China during 8th month.

At this point (7th to 8th month) I always stop using the mk677 so that it will remain effective for the next year, there is also not any point imho of continuing past the 8th month, as levels start to decline slightly from the high peak after the 6th month. This always indicates to me that it is time to stop, and then re-start again next year, around 4 months or so later.

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of pharm grade HGH from China = 380 ng/ml--------------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 to 3 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (level at 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me. Used 8 months from March - Oct 2019.

2-3-20, baseline igf-1 = 229 ng/ml igf-1------------------------------------------new baseline
2-24-20, began mk677 early morning dosage again (25mg), did not take a blood reading on mk677 year of 2020 as ran out of funds in account. Used it till end of Sept 2020.

Photos:
(1) baseline from 4-6-18 = 227
(2) baseline from 2-3-20 = 229
(3) Pharm grade Chinese GH, 4-11-18 on 4iu after 2 days = 380
(4) 2 weeks on mk677, 4-25-18 = 372
(5) 6 months on mk677, 9-17-18 = 322
(6) 8 months on mk677, 11-2-18 = 304 (levels begin to drop from peak after 6 months just like in the study)
(7) 1 month on mk677, 3-18-19 = 327 (this 100 point increase is the level that is seen after 1 month, and also at 6 months)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:

1-15-2021 began taking 25mg mk677 again, will use for 7 months at least.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Observed notes over 4 years:

1) I only recommend it to people who don't experience lethargy on it, those like myself.

2) MK677 runs me only 1/7th the price of China pharm grade HGH. See coupons for 6 different places on post #374.

2) As Matsuo noted, "It’s hard to control BP with high test and MK, same as with high test and GH..."

Noticed slightly increased blood pressure (still in normal range) while using 200-225mg TRT test a week with mk677, but when I decreased my test dose to 140mg for several weeks, completely normal BP of 115 to 125 when in combo with the mk677, which is what I will continue to use from now on.

It's possible to keep your blood pressure normal while on 10 week cycle once to twice a year while using MK677 with low dose test with primobolan. I use 140mg test cyp a week TRT all year long with a yearly cycle of 500 to 600mg primobolan...no water retention, high quality muscle gain which you keep most of, no blood pressure issues, next to zero sides, great mood & no greater hair loss than testosterone, suggest home brew primo, as then it is inexpensive.

The Primobolan compilation:

Is Primo Worth it for men?

3) I'm 52 but 25mg of mk677 for 7 months of the year gives me the GH and igf levels of a gifted 18 year old. When I use it: high nitrogen retention, increased endurance, increased gains in gym, good pumps and full feeling in muscles, smart drug like brain enhancements (best smart drug imho), no lethargy. Look even better for the spring and summer & fall when I go to the waterpark every year with summer pass, where I used to lifeguard ages ago. Dreams are enhanced (vivid and pleasant) and even quite colorful at times with deep sleep while on it. The colorized dreams occasionally really shocked me as I never dream in color normally.

4) When I speak of the smart drug like effects of MK677, have noticed it improves my cognition, sharper focus with eyesight, able to work longer, smarter and harder at work, focus with ease, stay up later into the night if I desire, and retain a more pleasant outlook on life in general throughout the day, good anti-depressant qualities in other words, synergizes very well with daily fish oil capsules (DHA & EPA) taken for the brain.

5) Favorite supplements: Arachidonic acid (4 caps or 1400mg) taken pre-workout on workout days only, not necessary to take it daily studies show for 2 month cycle, only on workout days, then can be used month after month, year long, incredible pumps, greater lean muscle gains compared to placebo. 6 grams HMB daily, BCAA's preworkout and daily, CLA 2g taken before meals = 6g daily, 6 capsules arginine & ornithine 500mg/250mg preworkout for increased natural GH during workout, been using since age 20. Betaine 1.25g x twice a day, CLA + betaine = amazing synergy, 6 capsules fish oil, chromium picolinate, vanadyl sulfate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-alpha Lipoic acid = 300mg/S-alpha Lipoic acid = 250mg).

See ergo-log.com website for studies on all the above supplements when used by weight lifters compared to placebo. Or see post #275 for studies.

Favorite protein: 60g met-rx pure protein at once. I love 300g cold chicken salad for lunch many days...90g protein, chop and add celery, green onions, olives and use 1.5 tablespoon Better Body Foods 100% pure avacado oil Mayo in place of mayo. Keto diet daily is my favorite and fasting after 8 hours combined with cardio x 3 times a week is one of my favorite things to follow, get at least 1g protein per lb of bodyweight. I still get all my meals in within the 8 hour period when follow the fasting. When not fasting, will add in boiled egg whites when get home.

Favorite study:

DarrenG29 said:
Mk677 hunger is unbelievable can swallow so much food down it’s not even funny

massive fullness along with it

Did you ever check your blood sugar while running mk677 I would run metformin or long acting insulin along with it if your blood sugar is high upon waken fasted
Yes, agree. Great muscle fullness. The increased hunger dies down for me every year after 4 weeks on it.

6) Sept 2018 labs (measured during 7month of taking mk677 daily) reveal labs to be completely normal for insulin sensitivity, and this was without taking +R-ALA or berberine. I have since added +R-ALA supplement the previous year & this year however (one before at least 2 of 3 meals). +R-ALA is also great post-workout, studies show the ability of +R-ALA to enhance insulin action on glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle, esp in those with some form of developed insulin resistance.

lab 1.PNG

glucose.PNG

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2021 overview of my research thus far:

This is what it does for me, you may be different, get baseline and mk677 "insulin-like growth factor 1" tests done on yourself.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 4.0 iu pharm grade GH from China for the first 2 to 3 weeks...then the body kicks in a self-regulating mechanism to keep the levels from getting to high, this is good imho, as this helps to keep glucose levels normal which I have tested yearly, always normal.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China from week 3 onward to 6th month.

25mg mk677 = GH and IGF readings = 3.2 iu pharm grade GH from China during 8th month.

At this point (7th to 8th month) I always stop using the mk677 so that it will remain effective for the next year, there is also not any point imho of continuing past the 8th month, as levels start to decline slightly from the high peak after the 6th month. This always indicates to me that it is time to stop, and then re-start again next year, around 4 months or so later.

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is ------------ 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of pharm grade HGH from China = 380 ng/ml--------------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 to 3 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (level at 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me. Used 8 months from March - Oct 2019.

2-3-20, baseline igf-1 = 229 ng/ml igf-1------------------------------------------new baseline
2-24-20, began mk677 early morning dosage again (25mg), did not take a blood reading on mk677 year of 2020 as ran out of funds in account. Used it till end of Sept 2020.

Photos:
(1) baseline from 4-6-18 = 227
(2) baseline from 2-3-20 = 229
(3) Pharm grade Chinese GH, 4-11-18 on 4iu after 2 days = 380
(4) 2 weeks on mk677, 4-25-18 = 372
(5) 6 months on mk677, 9-17-18 = 322
(6) 8 months on mk677, 11-2-18 = 304 (levels begin to drop from peak after 6 months just like in the study)
(7) 1 month on mk677, 3-18-19 = 327 (this 100 point increase is the level that is seen after 1 month, and also at 6 months)
new year:

1-15-2021 began taking 25mg mk677 again, will use for 7 months at least.
Observed notes over 4 years:

1) I only recommend it to people who don't experience lethargy on it, those like myself.

2) MK677 runs me only 1/7th the price of China pharm grade HGH. See coupons for 6 different places on post #374.

2) As Matsuo noted, "It’s hard to control BP with high test and MK, same as with high test and GH..."

Noticed slightly increased blood pressure (still in normal range) while using 200-225mg TRT test a week with mk677, but when I decreased my test dose to 140mg for several weeks, completely normal BP of 115 to 125 when in combo with the mk677, which is what I will continue to use from now on.

It's possible to keep your blood pressure normal while on 10 week cycle once to twice a year while using MK677 with low dose test with primobolan. I use 140mg test cyp a week TRT all year long with a yearly cycle of 500 to 600mg primobolan...no water retention, high quality muscle gain which you keep most of, no blood pressure issues, next to zero sides, great mood & no greater hair loss than testosterone, suggest home brew primo, as then it is inexpensive.

The Primobolan compilation:

3) I'm 52 but 25mg of mk677 for 7 months of the year gives me the GH and igf levels of a gifted 18 year old. When I use it: high nitrogen retention, increased endurance, increased gains in gym, good pumps and full feeling in muscles, smart drug like brain enhancements (best smart drug imho), no lethargy. Look even better for the spring and summer & fall when I go to the waterpark every year with summer pass, where I used to lifeguard ages ago. Dreams are enhanced (vivid and pleasant) and even quite colorful at times with deep sleep while on it. The colorized dreams occasionally really shocked me as I never dream in color normally.

4) When I speak of the smart drug like effects of MK677, have noticed it improves my cognition, sharper focus with eyesight, able to work longer, smarter and harder at work, focus with ease, stay up later into the night if I desire, and retain a more pleasant outlook on life in general throughout the day, good anti-depressant qualities in other words, synergizes very well with daily fish oil capsules (DHA & EPA) taken for the brain.

5) Favorite supplements: Arachidonic acid (4 caps or 1400mg) taken pre-workout on workout days only, not necessary to take it daily studies show for 2 month cycle, only on workout days, then can be used month after month, year long, incredible pumps, greater lean muscle gains compared to placebo. 6 grams HMB daily, BCAA's preworkout and daily, CLA 2g taken before meals = 6g daily, 6 capsules arginine & ornithine 500mg/250mg preworkout for increased natural GH during workout, been using since age 20. Betaine 1.25g x twice a day, CLA + betaine = amazing synergy, 6 capsules fish oil, chromium picolinate, vanadyl sulfate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-alpha Lipoic acid = 300mg/S-alpha Lipoic acid = 250mg).

See ergo-log.com website for studies on all the above supplements when used by weight lifters compared to placebo. Or see post #275 for studies.

Favorite protein: 60g met-rx pure protein at once. I love 300g cold chicken salad for lunch many days...90g protein, chop and add celery, green onions, olives and use 1.5 tablespoon Better Body Foods 100% pure avacado oil Mayo in place of mayo. Keto diet daily is my favorite and fasting after 8 hours combined with cardio x 3 times a week is one of my favorite things to follow, get at least 1g protein per lb of bodyweight. I still get all my meals in within the 8 hour period when follow the fasting. When not fasting, will add in boiled egg whites when get home.

Favorite study:
Effects of an Oral Ghrelin Mimetic MK677 on Body Composition and Clinical Outcomes in Healthy Older Adults: A Randomized, Controlled Trial
View attachment 201634View attachment 201635
I see you say it equals close to 4 iu for you but where are your bloods showing your gh levels? 4iu brings me way way higher than your levels. 300ish is something you’ll get off 2iu usually.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Photo #3 = 380 igf-1 off 4iu of pharm grade HGH, photo #4 = 372 igf-1 off 25mg mk677 for first 3 weeks.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Photo #3 = 380 igf-1 off 4iu of pharm grade HGH, photo #4 = 372 igf-1 off 25mg mk677 for first 3 weeks.
Oh thanks i didn’t see. That’s quite interesting. Thanks for providing all these details

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A quick note here. You should test for igf1 on GH after a few weeks and not after a day or two. Reason being that you still have your natural igf1 present at the start of GH use and thus your igf1 lab test will be substantially higher. Also, it takes a bit more time for igf1 levels to rise with GH use. So long story short: this result is useless.

Otherwise kudos for the effort and the long post.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@tregar so you dont notice any issues as far as libido and ed go while using mk?

I love it for everything it does except it kills my libido (which i wouldnt have problem with if i was still able to perform therefore it sucks for the relationship).

Main reason why i am thinking about switching to gh even though results wise i am perfectly content with mk.

robthomas

robthomas

Awards
I feel mk is not even close to gh go on every board every one compares it to 3ius of gh maybe on some kind of blood work sheet .
I ran mk for 6 months it doesn’t lean you out even close to what gh does I been on hgh at 2ius for two years and it’s night and day between the two .
Mk good for getting a extra meal in but other that that benefits it’s a complete wast of money .
Gh all day over mk.
That’s just my own experience with it and try both of them for a period of time .

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
CroLifter, no problems with libido when mk677 was introduced, but that's just me.

Robthomas said "it doesn’t lean you out even close to what gh does" this is very true, it's one drawback. But the nitrogen retention does actually aceed that of HGH studies have found. But I'm ok as I use Palumbo high protein keto diet daily, so no issues there.

P.S. I forgot to mention that I love chocolate, food of the gods. Everyday I will eat at least two squares of the 100% chirardelli unsweetened chocolate. 6g net carbs after fiber. I read somewhere the king of the Incas reportedly drank 50 cups of coca a day.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
It's back to ordering from China, just noticed the prices have climbed to x3 times what it cost to get from China, not to mention the crappy apps these places in US use to process payments either don't work with your card or fail miserably other times, what a joke.

Crolifter, you aren't taking any deca-durabolin are you? just checking, many are sensitive to the progesterone side effects of nandrolone, and it can shut your libido down HARD for long periods, just check the net for the stories, won't go near it for that reason. MK677 actually improves my libido beyond it's already good state. Make sure it's not anything else you are taking, give it some time.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interestingly enough it does lean me out some, but never tried gh, about to change though

But yeah those libido issues just cause problems in the relationship (like 0 interest, zero, would rather watch youtube videos, horrible) and it bothers me so i am eager to give up the convenience of mk if i can have the benefits without those downsides.

If i get some extra fat loss than great.

Another problem with hgh, aside from the main one, sourcing is of course storage. If you dont live by yourself all the time, it may (will) raise some eyebrows. I certainly dont want my mother to throw it in the trash when she visits me, i already got flamed so much for hcg and test amp.she saw, now this hahah ending up with couple hundred bucks in trash, may as well get a tiny secret fridge and place it somewhere haha

Its one thing if she gets pissed and in a fit of rage breaks one of my test or hcg amps, its another thing if she decides to break 300 bucks worth of growth...gotta be secretive about it.
@CroLifter you do realise that in every topic you start talking about yourself and how this and that in your life ...? Dont want to be rude but c'mon bro : )

And if we are on the topic of mk and your prolactin issue's again, why df dont you take caber with it?? Or something else for that matter. Not that I want to talk about this for the 100x time, but c'mon, this really isnt unsolvable.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@CroLifter you do realise that in every topic you start talking about yourself and how this and that in your life ...? Dont want to be rude but c'mon bro : )

And if we are on the topic of mk and your prolactin issue's again, why df dont you take caber with it?? Or something else for that matter. Not that I want to talk about this for the 100x time, but c'mon, this really isnt unsolvable.
You re right man. Time to start spending less time on the sh1tty boards and actually change things in life for the better.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You re right man. Time to start spending less time on the sh1tty boards and actually change things in life for the better.
I agree man. Especially as it seems that you are stuck in a loop ... < 3

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And as for the discourse revolving around relationships ... I've talked about this on AM before and I agree 100%. Relationships, libido towards life, passion, those things are #1. I'm never endangering a relationship again based upon my aas use and neither should you. It makes no sense. Aas use is anyway just an extension of our own insecurities and bad self images. And when the drugs start messing up your life, it's time to ditch them. It's funny how many ex addicts of recreational drugs there are on this forum. And it's funny how nobody sees aas use as an extension of that. It might be physically more safe (I guess), but psychologically, it's feeding from the same mechanisms that other drugs were.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And as for the discourse revolving around relationships ... I've talked about this on AM before and I agree 100%. Relationships, libido towards life, passion, those things are #1. I'm never endangering a relationship again based upon my aas use and neither should you. It makes no sense. Aas use is anyway just an extension of our own insecurities and bad self images. And when the drugs start messing up your life, it's time to ditch them. It's funny how many ex addicts of recreational drugs there are on this forum. And it's funny how nobody sees aas use as an extension of that. It might be physically more safe (I guess), but psychologically, it's feeding from the same mechanisms that other drugs were.
Everybody that I know on this forum that’s an addict that stopped drugs/alcohol PERFECTLY know, AAS is the continuation of an addiction. Including myself! Bold of you to assume I can’t choose AAS over anything. My girlfriend, love of my life, knew from first date I do aas and if she ever ask me to stop of bug me about it she’s gone. I will never let someone dictate what I can or can’t do in my life. She can do whatever the **** she want so can I. Now if my health is getting bad, and things going to **** and she’s discussing that that’s another story. But today, yes I’ll take my passion over anything if someone DARES ask me to make a choice. Because let’s be honest... why would you ever have to choose between AAS or a woman? Why would a woman ask you to choose? That’s extremely wrong. Unless.. once again... your health is compromised or you’ve changed and you’re another man etc.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everybody that I know on this forum that’s an addict that stopped drugs/alcohol PERFECTLY know, AAS is the continuation of an addiction. Including myself! Bold of you to assume I can’t choose AAS over anything. My girlfriend, love of my life, knew from first date I do aas and if she ever ask me to stop of bug me about it she’s gone. I will never let someone dictate what I can or can’t do in my life. She can do whatever the **** she want so can I. Now if my health is getting bad, and things going to **** and she’s discussing that that’s another story. But today, yes I’ll take my passion over anything if someone DARES ask me to make a choice. Because let’s be honest... why would you ever have to choose between AAS or a woman? Why would a woman ask you to choose? That’s extremely wrong. Unless.. once again... your health is compromised or you’ve changed and you’re another man etc.
Not assuming anything about you.

Regarding women, I agree with you but that wasnt what I was saying. This is what I was saying: you're in a genuine relationship with someone you love and respect and she matters more than anything or at least is right there at the top. You are passionate about each other but then you go into pct and where there was passion before, now it's a cold shower. You become distant and you are not attracted to her or you dont feel the need for sex. Your relationship changes. It dips down. It's in danger of falling appart. And maybe it does. But in any case, you've hurt the pearson you love and didnt want to hurt her. And you end up resenting yourself.

This is the scenario I was talking about. I do not want that to happen. It happend to me on my last relationship and I'm sorry about it. I don't however care about some random bitch that I'm wasting my time with. But I sure as heck am not saying "**** off I'll do what I want even if it hurts us/you, you are not so important" to my soulmate, if you know what I mean.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Jinsun fhat "bold of you" comment was an old meme forget about it lol. But yeah I understand what you mean definitely I think if you change and things get ugly I agree that’s not right definitely. That’s why I think PCT is so rough. It will mess someone’s life way harder than the actual cycle. Jeez have I seen people ruin stuff over a pct. definitely agree with you on that last post.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually that’s how my last relationship got ruined. Suce it wasn’t gonna be the girl of my life but I’m sure we would’ve spent more time together if it wasn’t for that. Just before I get on trt. Super low T, had absolutely no desire to have sex and it’s not like people say "just do it". People don’t get it lol it’s like sex doesn’t exist for you anymore, I was disgusted by it. I made no effort whatsoever towards her, just couldn’t.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People don’t get it lol it’s like sex doesn’t exist for you anymore, I was disgusted by it. I made no effort whatsoever towards her, just couldn’t.
Yeah, exactly.

It's not just pct though. You become a different person on cycle. At least people who cycle and not bc. You guys that bc kinda seem a bit more immune to it, don't really understand why.

lol I don't know about that meme, must have slipped by ...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, I guess I did use an absolute here. My bad. Should have worded that differently.
Nah tbh you’re right because it’s true a lot of people will say they’re under control because gear makes you think you are but the addiction is there

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Some other supplements used daily:

* 6g HMB.

* 6g CLA, studies show over 7 weeks, 3.3lb lean mass gain vs 0.3lb lean mass gain placebo, users lost 2 lbs fat, while placebo gained fat:

Health benefits of taking CLA from mercola:

* 1500mg arachidonic acid pre-workout days only (studies at ergo log show 3.6lb lean muscle gain vs 0.2lb placebo lean gain over 8 weeks):

Should also add arachidonic acid results in super pumps for me when used pre-workout and long lasting soreness for days, one of my favorites when used with mk677, great pumps when combined.

* Betaine 1.25g x twice a day, studies show over 6 weeks, users added 6lbs lean mass vs 2lbs lean mass placebo. Fat loss went down from 17% to 14% body fat, placebo gained fat.

* 5g bcaa used pre-workout and pre-cardio prevent muscle breakdown (ergo-log):

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
EVEN JUST 5mg (low dose) mk677 is very effective at increasing IGF-1 levels! This might be helpful for those who experience lethargy with normal 25mg dose mk677 ?...see study below which compares 5mg with 25mg:

Bolognese JA, De Smet M, Thorner MO, Van Cauter E (August 1996). "Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677, on 24-hour GH profiles, insulin-like growth factor I, and adrenocortical function in normal young men".

click on pdf, see graph of igf-1 on page 2780 of PDF.

Where this study came from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren (see reference study #8)
low dose 5mg mk677.JPG