Bloodwork study of 4iu GH vs peptides & MK677 (similar to 2-3 iu GH)

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arachidonic acid:

I know this is off topic, but can't help but share, recently added 1500mg (4 caps) of arachidonic acid taken before my workouts, and have noticed an insane pump and soreness increased by about ten times in the weight room and for rest of day on both chest/triceps/shoulders day and leg day.

Whereas before taking it, I would not get anywhere near as sore, and definately no pumps like when on it. I found the pumps to be very similar to low dose 30mg anavar pumps. But I don't use anavar anymore, as it gets me too wired. There are several pages written about it in the 2006 Anabolics reference guide I own, good studies and experience reports, noting increases in as much as 8.25 lbs lean mass in 2 months. Lots of good reviews on the stuff at amazon as well.

I highly recommend this stuff, I really like it with the mk677.

I thought would share since you guys know I am big on oils like: CLA (6 caps a day), fish oil (6 caps a day), and betaine (2.5g a day), see ergo-log study with graphs on muscle building and fat burning power of superstack CLA + betaine, it is up there. Fish oil also has great muscle building benefits, read the studies on it there as well.

I only use arachidonic acid before my workouts like some use, instead of a 50 day, 50 day off cycle.
hxxps://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-study-shows-omega-6-fat-arachidonic-acid-builds-muscle-266756951.html

In a Tampa Florida study, thirty college-aged men were recruited for the study, and randomized into two groups. The men in the first group were given 1,500 mg of ARA daily, and the other an identical-looking placebo. All men followed a periodized resistance-training program for 8 weeks. At the end of the study, the group supplementing ARA reported significantly greater gains in lean body mass (3.6 lbs. vs. 0.2 lbs.). They also noticed an 88% greater increase in muscle thickness (.47 cm vs. .25 cm), and added significantly more strength to bench press and leg press (110 lbs. vs. 76 lbs.). Lastly, wingate peak anaerobic power was dramatically improved with ARA (78W vs. 28W), a 275% greater increase.

Over 8 weeks:

arachidonic acid users gained 3.6 lbs lean mass, placebo = 0.2 lbs
arachidonic acid users gained 0.47cm in thigh muscle, placebo = 0.25cm
arachidonic acid users gained 110 lbs strength for bench + leg press, placebo = 76 lbs
Can you explain the soreness thing a bit more? Like is it super obvious?

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is super obvious, some people at amazon even claim they had to cut back from 4 to 3 caps it was such a painful pump. I noticed a very remarkable pump nearly to the point of pain, like 20 to 30mg anavar, but I don't use anavar anymore as it wires me too much during day, and disrupts my sleep, but I find the comparison to anavar valid, very similar type pump.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
p.s. It's the "Enhanced Athlete Arachidonic Acid" brand, 350mg a cap, around 110 reviews at amazon. Fairly cheap. I was skeptical too, but after those two workouts with mega-soreness for days and amazing pumps, I was sold, not to mention there are two really good studies out there on the lean mass compared to placebo. We normally get around 200mg a day of the arachidonic acid from red meats, etc. The soreness and pumps resulted from doing the normal exercises I normally do, no change up on the exercises. Of course, around 5 lbs on upper body was added (2.5lb plates x 2), and plus 10lbs (5 lbs extra each side leg press) on legs was added, but I normally do this about every new workout.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
This thread is continued (and ends) here:

"t-nation is against mk677, do you agree?"

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Closing note: if mk677 causes you to have lethargy (I don't get any, but some do) then all hope is not lost. Consider using peptides or nothing at all, or HGH. Peptides give a similar igf-1 raise of around 100 points, allowing you to yet still reach the high end for an 18 year old in GH and igf-1 levels. Always start at only 15mg of mk677 and work your way up over a weeks time to the 25mg level.

Peptides:
-----------
Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase******

MK677:
---------
Self:
227 igf-1---->372 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 145 points for 1st two weeks
Self:
227 igf-1---->327 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 100 points after the 1st couple weeks
Fitraver:
224 igf1---->359 igf1 (12.5mg mk677) = increase of 135 points*
MrSaturatedfat:
232 igf1---->312 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 80 points**
thebigone:
150 igf1---->242 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 92 points***
machine5150:
141 igf1-----217 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 76 points****
Sayitaintsoap:
unknown igf1---->376 igf1 (25mg mk677) = unknown increase*****

*See Fitraver post "bloods on 12.5mg mk677"
**See Mrsaturatedfat post "37 days on mk677"
***See thebigone post "Humatrope,MK677 and other GH labs for you guys"
****See machine5150 post "MK677 Before and After Blood Work w/ IGF Levels Raised 53.9%"
*****See sayitaintsoap post "THT's MK-677 review and blood work"
******See alpha6164 giant over 10 page bloods thread on peptides

**Notice the similar point jumps between peptides and mk677, either one seems to reach a max of around 100 igf-1 points.

YamahaC76

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Does it truthfully matter when you take the 25mg of mk677? I have been taking it pre-bed so I don't have to deal with the increased hunger. Ostarine has actually flushed all the water out, so bloating isn't an issue, just increased hunger for now. Just had an FUE hair transplant so I am hoping the increased GH levels speed up the healing process and hair growth. Would definitely like better skin as well !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does it truthfully matter when you take the 25mg of mk677? I have been taking it pre-bed so I don't have to deal with the increased hunger. Ostarine has actually flushed all the water out, so bloating isn't an issue, just increased hunger for now. Just had an FUE hair transplant so I am hoping the increased GH levels speed up the healing process and hair growth. Would definitely like better skin as well !
If you spread it out should be less of a hunger issue . I think it’s marginal but I herd people doing 10:10:10 spread over 30 hours .

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
The hunger pains go away after 3 to 4 weeks, then you are back to normal with regards after that, only last a few weeks.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
The hunger pains go away after 3 to 4 weeks, then you are back to normal with regards after that, only last a few weeks.
So does the hunger still increase after the first month or so?

YamahaC76

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I am still trying to figure out when to dose it. I have mad lethargy about a couple hours after dosage, but am wide awake 8 hours later, wired almost. The hunger is definitely chaotic, and I can't seem to make it subside. I am 3 weeks in at 20mg a day. I do love the stuff, definitely the real deal but I am trying to work around the sides.

Idk how anyone intermittent fasts on this alone. You definitely should use an oral that stunts hunger perhaps, that is if you're cutting. Once I have about 100g of carbs in my system, I am set energy wise. Probably why I am wired, but until then, not even an unhealthy amount of caffeine wakes me up for a long duration.

I don't plan on stopping. I want to carry out the whole 6 months, but I need to find a way around this ravenous hunger, temporary lethargy etc.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am still trying to figure out when to dose it. I have mad lethargy about a couple hours after dosage, but am wide awake 8 hours later, wired almost. The hunger is definitely chaotic, and I can't seem to make it subside. I am 3 weeks in at 20mg a day. I do love the stuff, definitely the real deal but I am trying to work around the sides.

Idk how anyone intermittent fasts on this alone. You definitely should use an oral that stunts hunger perhaps, that is if you're cutting. Once I have about 100g of carbs in my system, I am set energy wise. Probably why I am wired, but until then, not even an unhealthy amount of caffeine wakes me up for a long duration.

I don't plan on stopping. I want to carry out the whole 6 months, but I need to find a way around this ravenous hunger, temporary lethargy etc.
You can cut if you really try, and when you really try like this, all the hunger pains goes away. Thats what I experienced. And I started thinking my stuff may not be working or it may have no effect when you cut. You never know, but you def can cut.

OUTofLINE

Awards

I find dosing it literally about 45min b4 bed is the best. I sleep like a log and it has helped me control raiding the fridge. One thing I have noticed is that It’s only when I put food in my mouth that I have a hard time controlling my food intake. So as long as I stick to my meal plan and drink about 12oz of water prior to eating. I find its quite easy to control my hunger. However, every once in a while when I get up in the middle of the night to take a piss, i find my body on autopilot to the fridge, and the moment food enters my mouth I am fucked. But prior to bed is the best. Your body is going to have much larger pulses the longer it remains in a fasted state. During sleep is when the body is repairing itself and growing, so I try and utilize that time for what’s its meant for. However I do slip and find myself mowing down a pork chop or a peanut butter jelly in the middle of the night every so often. I am also taking metformin before bed, so I am not as concerned with storing the food I eat in the middle of night as fat, but if metformin wasn’t in the picture, or berberine, then I would probably be fucked

OUTofLINE

Awards
You can cut if you really try, and when you really try like this, all the hunger pains goes away. Thats what I experienced. And I started thinking my stuff may not be working or it may have no effect when you cut. You never know, but you def can cut.
Hell yes you can cut on it, the first week or so I noticed the water retention, it came on fast, like 7lbs in 2days. i started to hit the infrared sauna at my gym, and what I found was that water that I was being stored subcutaneously, which was the water that gave me the balloon like look, started to fade. So Inhave continued with 15mins in the sauna past workout 3 x week and this far has not only helped with the water but I honestly feel sooo much better. Not as much lethargy either. No sock rings around my ankle.