Becoming THE MONSTER w/ Monterdrol XT

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you part with one or both or anybody wants to part with one let me or merdock know! :sgrin:

Im at 30mg, 3 pills split 3x daily. Im upping my water intake which that will help even though i already drink a sh** ton! So well see how it goes but im dosing my taurine 3g prebed and 5g PWO from here on out.
Hey I get first dibbs lol. I was shorted two bottles due to some system glitch. Already got my refund but if any bottles get returned the owner said they're mine. So I'm just waiting! =[

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hey I get first dibbs lol. I was shorted two bottles due to some system glitch. Already got my refund but if any bottles get returned the owner said they're mine. So I'm just waiting! =[
To say i am upset about the news of no more Monsterdrol is an understatement to say the least :damnit:! Im going to keep throwing it around that i want some more maybe someone will part with one of their 4 bottles lol.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
To say i am upset about the news of no more Monsterdrol is an understatement to say the least :damnit:! Im going to keep throwing it around that i want some more maybe someone will part with one of their 4 bottles lol.
i wonder who has 4 bottles of this just laying around in a fridge, unopened and ever so eager to be opened :lol::lol:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
The Monster got you guys fiendin'
Hell yea man, im about to start PMing people DONT BOGARD THAT SH**! lol. Panics setting in because i think i only have 11 or 12 days left :sad3:! It will have been a productive cycle non the less. Im hoping i can pack on 3.5 more lbs for an even 15lb gain.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, oh man.

I guess i missed my chance with monster :( I forgot it was a one time thing...

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i got 4 bottles :crazy: I'm gonna run one of them in about 2 weeks.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
of course, I'm running it stacked with katanadrol. I haven't seen a recomp log for monster yet... It should be interesting. What can I say, I'm a groupie.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
of course, I'm running it stacked with katanadrol. I haven't seen a recomp log for monster yet... It should be interesting. What can I say, I'm a groupie.

This is exactly what i had in mind with it. Back to the drawing board maybe will have to go against my better judegment and use SD. Maybe anavar if i can justify spending the money. You should have some good results with it man i dont feel like ive put much fat on at all.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty much what I wanted to hear. I feel you on SD, I am scared of it. I have a bottle of it but I just can't justify opening it. I'll probably end up selling it for cheap.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty much what I wanted to hear. I feel you on SD, I am scared of it. I have a bottle of it but I just can't justify opening it. I'll probably end up selling it for cheap.
howwwww cheap...?:sgrin:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You know buddy Christmas is coming up :lol:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 22 11/16:

Heavy leg day today. You know i havent really realized how much ive improved on my squats and deads. But im up a good 30lbs on them both for reps. Thats a pretty sweet increase if i may say so. The only lift that hasnt been progressing as much as i would like is bench but its up no doubt about 15lbs for reps. Kind of curious to max out and se but ill wait till the end of the cycle to test it. After my 3rd set of deads today i started developing a back pump and some discomfort. But i embraced it with open arms, basked in its glory, and pushed through still increasing the weight! The taurine undoubtedly is making a huge difference. Ive been dosing it 8g daily im going to go ahead and bump to 10g daily just to do it. But i have to say for this honest to be the only side effect is amazing!

WEIGHT:

168.5, im rounding down actually!(+12lbs)

WORKOUT:

Squats: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 320,325,330,330,335lbs

Deadlifts from ground: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 325,325,325,330,335lbs

Standing Calf Raise: 8 sets/ 8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8 / 335lbs all sets

DIET:

3028 cals
113g fat
278g carbs
267g protein

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
DAY 22 11/16:

Heavy leg day today. You know i havent really realized how much ive improved on my squats and deads. But im up a good 30lbs on them both for reps. Thats a pretty sweet increase if i may say so. The only lift that hasnt been progressing as much as i would like is bench but its up no doubt. Kind of curious to max out and se but ill wait till the end of the cycle to test it. After my 3rd set of deads today i started developing a back pump and some discomfort. But i basked in its glory, embraced it with open arms, and pushed through still increasing the weight! The taurine undoubtedly is making a huge difference. Ive been dosing it 8g daily im going to go ahead and bump to 10g daily just to do it.

WEIGHT:

168.5, im rounding down actually!(+12lbs)

WORKOUT:

Squats: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 320,325,330,330,335lbs

Deadlifts from ground: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 325,325,325,330,335lbs

Standing Calf Raise: 8 sets/ 8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8 / 335lbs all sets

DIET: still working on it

dude man, im proud of you son! as I'm typing this I'm getting back pumps just reading your log haha; but yeah I'm going the 10g/day protocol for now too! Those deads are legit as well! :sgrin:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, doing my best! Tomorrows a rest day it will certainly be needed after today.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
like 20 bucks. its aps mastavol.

nice deadlifts brah:food:
Thanks man definitely feeling them today! I really use my back and get a good deep stretch through my hamstrings on the way down taking my back down straight to a 90*. Then no pause at all on the bottom back up to lockout so it really hits every aspect possible in the back, glutes, hams. If i cant get a good camera in the gym ill take a video so i can show PILIP99 how its done :lol:!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man definitely feeling them today! I really use my back and get a good deep stretch through my hamstrings on the way down taking my back down straight to a 90*. Then no pause at all on the bottom back up to lockout so it really hits every aspect possible in the back, glutes, hams. If i cant get a good camera in the gym ill take a video so i can show PILIP99 how its done :lol:!
HAHAHAAH oh man this is gonna be good!!! :lol::lol: ; tell merdock to make this happen! :food::food:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 23 11/17:

Off day which is much needed! Those deads yesterday wreaked havoc upon me which is good, i always say if you cant feel it the next day you didnt work hard enough. Todays been a cold rainy overcast day so im just relaxing and resting up for tomorrow. Looking forward to tomorrows chest and arm day!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAAH oh man this is gonna be good!!! :lol::lol: ; tell merdock to make this happen! :food::food:
It will happen come hell or high water youve just signed the warrant lol. If i can find it ive got a real decent HD camera lying around here somewhere i bet my kids have it in theyre toy box haha. Shoot me a copy of that deadlift routine so i can use it when i do this. Ill make sure i skip squats right before as well so my back and legs are fresh.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
It will happen come hell or high water youve just signed the warrant lol. If i can find it ive got a real decent HD camera lying around here somewhere i bet my kids have it in theyre toy box haha. Shoot me a copy of that deadlift routine so i can use it when i do this. Ill make sure i skip squats right before as well so my back and legs are fresh.

damn i feel like i screwed myself! hahahaha; If you can beat my numbers.... I will be proud!, yet sad because I will have to take those numbers back :sgrin: I'm sending u a pm right now about the regimen :)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man it will be an intense adventure none the less whether i prevail or fail short!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 24 11/18:

Hit chest and arms today. Finally hit my 95lb dumbells on incline press for reps. I know its piddly weight for most of you guys but for me being a smaller guy and never lifting them before its an accomplishment. I may shoot for 100's by the end of this but we shall see only about a week left. I think i can do it! But those incline presses tore my ass up. For the rest of the routine i was beat! Good day though overall.

WORKOUT:

Incline DB press: 3 sets/ 10,10,9 / 85,90,95lb db's

Reverse Grip CG Bench: 3 sets/ 10,10,9 / 165,170,175lbs

Cable x-over straight out in front: 3 sets/ 12,11,9 / 90lbs per side all sets

SUPERSET
DB Preacher curls: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 40lb db's all sets
Skullcrushers: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 85,90,95lbs

SUPERSET
Tricep Rope Pulldowns: 3 sets/ 12,12,10 / 100,100,110lbs
Standing DB hammer curls: 3 sets/ 10,10,7 / 45,45,50lb db's

Low cable x-overs: 3 sets/ 12,12,11 / 50lbs per side all sets

Flat bench to fail: 2 sets/ 17,15 / 135lbs *i know big weight eh lol but my chest and tri's were done at this point and this was just to do it*

Cable curl dropset no rest: 4 sets/ 120,100,80,50 / 12,10,10,20

DIET: still work in progress

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
sick work today reece! how does it feel to rep those 95's?? i can only dream for now hahaha; rest up big guy and let me know when you tackle the deadlift routine hehehe

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2k1s run it with a test base ull be fine

i think

12 lbs on a dry compound is most impressive to meeeeee hmmm

hmmmmm

ahhhhh hmmmmmm

reecew

Awards
  • Established
sick work today reece! how does it feel to rep those 95's?? i can only dream for now hahaha; rest up big guy and let me know when you tackle the deadlift routine hehehe
I felt like heman until about the 7th rep then came the fun! lol. I will let you know for sure when i hit that deadlift routine. Im hoping this coming tuesday ill be up to the challenge. It ill be slightly different for me though because i dont pause after each rep i just bang them out. But i bet i can get it still, i hope i can still get it haha.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea man the weight gain is pretty good. Clothes are fitting tighter and just in general i feel bigger. Im going to take final measurements to compare to precycle to see where it all went. I wish more of it would be going to my arms than has, but those suckers havent grown any at all in the past few months so any gain there will be welcome. Im thinking ill see a good difference across the chest since i feel wider now.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Today is shoulders and back. Will be roling solo today my lifting partner had other plans like going to work WTF where are his priorities! lol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Today is shoulders and back. Will be roling solo today my lifting partner had other plans like going to work WTF where are his priorities! lol.
i always asssumed you were the more dedicated and serious lifter ;)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
i always asssumed you were the more dedicated and serious lifter ;)
That couldnt be further from the truth, hes just in it for the pu**y he thinks he will be able to pull :lol:!

Well i decided to wait on him he got off work early and hit me up as i was leaving for the gym. So we will head there in a bit with our .5mg of SD, .5mg of caffeine, and LEAD and kill some sh**!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i hope the rest of the white powder is cocaine.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Man i just was not into the gym today! My shoulders were still really fatigued from yesterdays chest and arm day. But i went ahead and gave it my best shot. My performance was very lack luster i couldnt even hit my weighted WG chinups like i shouldve. I know my body was just super fatigued today and i normally go in the AM and not at night but sheesh what a disappointment none the less. Ill post the workout update later it pretty much stayed the same as last week. Had some slight increases in reps on certain lifts, i upped the weight on front raises, and db rows, but my chinups suffered majorly and that is usually my strong point shouldve banged out 15 of them at the weight i used. Everyones got a bad day and this was one of mine haha.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Here fellas you guys can laugh at my ass! Got a 35lb plate on cant really see it other than the belt. But i hate how it rest on my nutsack you can see me kind of adjust it during the reps. How do i embed videos on here?

YouTube - WG chins w/ 35lb plate

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea man i think im going to make some more videos just to do it. Almost shot a quick one repping out 110lb dbs for one arm rows. Maybe i should next time. This is just with my phone real quick spur of the moment deal. I had hoped for more reps but F it thats all my body would allow at that point in time lol.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
nice work on those 95s! pretty impressive since its more than your body weight in dbs

reecew

Awards
  • Established
nice work on those 95s! pretty impressive since its more than your body weight in dbs
Thanks man! Im happy with my progress thus, would be kind of scary :bigeyes: if it were much better than it has been.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good set bro keep it up. Remember rest days arent the worst thing in the world lol.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea im feeling you on the rest days haha. I think my body is telling me its time for one!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
wheres my favorite make believe person at?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
wheres my favorite make believe person at?
hello there :lol::lol:

reece!! your vid is good dude!!! you already know what video im waiting for though hahahahah:sgrin:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
big weight bein thrown around here. no other way to get it done

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hello there :lol::lol:

reece!! your vid is good dude!!! you already know what video im waiting for though hahahahah:sgrin:
What a fake video! Obviously been using hollow plates and faking all the strength increases! You don't have us fooled! :lol:

big weight bein thrown around here. no other way to get it done
Hell yeah, go big or go home!

Great work reece

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im waiting to find out whats in MDXT- obviously its powerful just dont know what it issss