Becoming THE MONSTER w/ Monterdrol XT

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
When I do that, am I suppose to put 1 bottle in my shopping cart or 2? I tried doing 2 and the price for 2 bottles showed up at check out.
1 my friend :)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
how much of the 8.5 do you think is water/fat?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
how much of the 8.5 do you think is water/fat?
Thats pretty hard to say honestly. I dont feel like ive gained any fat but honestly no telling. And i was ALWAYS hyrdrated i dont drink anything but water, milk, and an occasional unsweet tea also was taking creatine prior to the cycle. Maybe the 5lbs i put on the first week?? Theres a slight difference in the mirror, in the way my clothes are fitting, and strength is up so either way theres got to be some muscle gain in there.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Boom ....just jumped on the band wagon and order up 4 bottles to add to my always increasing stash ;)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Boom ....just jumped on the band wagon and order up 4 bottles to add to my always increasing stash ;)

Hell yea man! I honestly cant believe it's BOGO its an unheard of deal! No other supp companies even touch these prices much less with even half the customer service and product quality like these guys do.

Hey wait a minute.....I got ripped off and am having to be the guinea pig lol! Nah jk well worth the money i spent even for one bottle at full price is a great deal.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha nice man u wont be disappointed from the looks of the log. I personally picked up 2 bottles.

Hell yea man! I honestly cant believe it's BOGO its an unheard of deal! No other supp companies even touch these prices much less with even half the customer service and product quality like these guys do.

Hey wait a minute.....I got ripped off and am having to be the guinea pig lol! Nah jk well worth the money i spent even for one bottle at full price is a great deal.
Just think of it as helping the cause. Ur log has been epic so far man eat up :food:

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Haha nice man u wont be disappointed from the looks of the log. I personally picked up 2 bottles.
I know I can't wait to run something that actually gives me some gains. Not like my 1st cycle that I gained nothing but some experience.... i feel more of a boost now in week 2 of pct.

Just think of it as helping the cause. Ur log has been epic so far man eat up :food:
+1 to that. Kill that **** bro

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered 2 of the MDXT based on the BOGO and the logs. Thanks for posting this up, hope the gains keep coming and stick with you!

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 of the MDXT based on the BOGO and the logs. Thanks for posting this up, hope the gains keep coming and stick with you!
x2 money has been tight but i had to give in after reading all of these logs and seeing that it was bogo. plus i like the guys behind the company so i don't mind throwing some green their way.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2 money has been tight but i had to give in after reading all of these logs and seeing that it was bogo. plus i like the guys behind the company so i don't mind throwing some green their way.
Ditto. I've been meaning to buy something from NTBM / MR Supps / Relentless for a while. This one was an easy choice for best bang for your buck.

Great company(s), great owner, and I guess their reps are cool too :You_Rock_Emoticon:.

merdock1983

Awards
WELL REECE IS WANTING ME TO POST THAT HE WILL UPDATE HIS WORKOUT LATER HE GOT CALLED TO WORK. WELL LIKE ALWAYS I KICKED HIS A** ITS GETS KINDA TIRING DOING THIS ALL THE TIME SOMETIMES I WONDER IF HE WAS A FEMALE SOMETIME IN HIS LIFE.LOL NO HE DID GOOD TODAY INCREASED IN EVERYTHING AND HE KILLED ME ON DEADLIFTS SQUATS HE FINISHED WITH 325 FOR 5 REPS DEADLIFTS FINISHED WITH 325
AND HE DID 8 SET OF 8 WITH 335 ON STANDING CALF RAISES

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15 11/09:

Pretty good energy today truthfully. Ive been lifting without a PWO for the last week and today was the first day i didnt miss having that extra kick in the ass. Natural energy and agression was high today. Now if i can only start looking how i feel haha! Short but sweet lower power day today. Squats are increasing slowly but undoubtedly going up! And my SLDL's are getting much stronger knocked them out with too much ease today probably shouldve bumped up to a heavier weight but was worried about making too large of an increase and injuring myself. So now i know next week i can warm up then open much heavier and bump it up from there.

Well got asked what i was taking today for the first time. This guy in the gym i see often and have talked supps/ph's with before approaches me and says "be honest what are you taking bro?" I told him creatine, protein, testbooster, FOOD, etc... ya know basically the run around and he said **** really ? Its working good. Then ol merdock goes and rats on my ass making me look like a total **** for lying telling him what were taking haha. So anyways after about a 20 minute quiz from this guy he and his buddy each ordered some Monsterdrol today lol. They both have ran superdrol before so i didnt feel bad give them info.

WORKOUT:

Squats: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 315,315,320,320,325

Stiff Leg Dead Lift's from the ground: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 305,315,320,325,325

Standing Calf Raises: 8 sets/ 8 reps all sets/ 335lbs

DIET:

3108 cals
77g fat
270g carbs..... YIKES!
284g protein

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea thanks man! Im hoping they stay with me as well. I train hard and eat right man so i got a fighting chance lol.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
WELL REECE IS WANTING ME TO POST THAT HE WILL UPDATE HIS WORKOUT LATER HE GOT CALLED TO WORK. WELL LIKE ALWAYS I KICKED HIS A** ITS GETS KINDA TIRING DOING THIS ALL THE TIME SOMETIMES I WONDER IF HE WAS A FEMALE SOMETIME IN HIS LIFE.LOL NO HE DID GOOD TODAY INCREASED IN EVERYTHING AND HE KILLED ME ON DEADLIFTS SQUATS HE FINISHED WITH 325 FOR 5 REPS DEADLIFTS FINISHED WITH 325
AND HE DID 8 SET OF 8 WITH 335 ON STANDING CALF RAISES

F**K man your ass was about passed out gasping for air ready to quit on deadlifts today, i about could hit the weight you lifted one legged my friend! You know what this is going to come down to in the end is a lift off for the whole world to see lol! You guys see the sh** i got to put up with? I might get offended if i wasnt so much better looking than him :lol:! Look at me playing the victim haha, i talk 10x more sh** than he does in person so its about time i start getting it back and its all in fun.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
F**K man your ass was about passed out gasping for air ready to quit on deadlifts today, i about could hit the weight you lifted one legged my friend! You know what this is going to come down to in the end is a lift off for the whole world to see lol! You guys see the sh** i got to put up with? I might get offended if i wasnt so much better looking than him :lol:! Look at me playing the victim haha, i talk 10x more sh** than he does in person so its about time i start getting it back and its all in fun.

HAHAHAHHA i love both of you!! because of this post I may have to shoot a deadlift vid dedicated to reece and merdock :lol::lol::lol:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHHA i love both of you!! because of this post I may have to shoot a deadlift vid dedicated to reece and merdock :lol::lol::lol:
Hell yea do it man! Your making we want to take a camera into the gym. If our gym wasnt so tiny, and busy all the time i wouldnt feel akward doing it. May have to film my max deadlift attempt though at the end of this since thats the one lift i really wanted to improve upon.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Are you really turning into a monster??? Scurrry!!! IN THIS MUG!!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea do it man! Your making we want to take a camera into the gym. If our gym wasnt so tiny, and busy all the time i wouldnt feel akward doing it. May have to film my max deadlift attempt though at the end of this since thats the one lift i really wanted to improve upon.
F*** what people think. Take your damn camera and make love to it hahaha...

youre in there for you and they'd be takin pictures if they were killin it too lol

:sgrin:

merdock1983

Awards
im about to die laughing so hard u out lift me lets compare our logs and see who out lifting who lol. u used to have me on shoulders well u can say bye bye to that one. ok u got a big lead on me in deadlifts but buba im closing in on u im going to tear ur fu**en head off when i pass ur a** lol oh dont worry i know im scaring u ill be nice and let u catch up on some stuff. no ur doing good bud uve made alot of good gains and still alot more to go any one on this log can tell that u have been killing it.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I thought i was certainly making the transformation a few days ago had some calusses on my palms peel off i thought it was my human skin starting to shed lol. So far cant complain im enjoying this cycle. Im hoping to see some nice gains during the 3rd week here.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
I thought i was certainly making the transformation a few days ago had some calusses on my palms peel off i thought it was my human skin starting to shed lol. So far cant complain im enjoying this cycle. Im hoping to see some nice gains during the 3rd week here.
hey buddy your update is here and i think you'll be pleased!!! :bigeyes::bigeyes:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16 11/10:

OFF DAY, woke up congested so kind of glad today was a rest day. Other than that once i got going felt great but had no appetite at all sure hope im not getting sick. Still no sides to report. Diet slacked somewhat do to having no appetite......

DIET:

2845 cals
65g fat
238g carbs
236g protein

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Woke up again today congested. My whole family has been sick for the last week and are just now getting over it. I hope i dont get it or am not getting it! Appetite is much much better today ive already crushed over 2kcals and its only 2 lol im going to have to slow down. My lifting partner bitched out on me today so i was lifting alone, was kind of hard to get motivated by myself since im use to lifting with someone. But i didnt have the increases i wasnted due to no spotter but did increase slightly. Its hard as hell to get 90lb dumbells up for the first rep on incline by yourself when your a little guy like me! My shoulders were completely shot after my incline db presses and then i could barely do my weighted dips, PATHETIC! Ill update the workout later on when i get the energy to walk out to my car and get my log book lol. I changed it up a bit but i killed it and i honestly am beat ready for a nap!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16 11/10:

OFF DAY, woke up congested so kind of glad today was a rest day. Other than that once i got going felt great but had no appetite at all sure hope im not getting sick. Still no sides to report. Diet slacked somewhat do to having no appetite......

DIET:

2845 cals
65g fat
238g carbs
236g protein
Woke up again today congested. My whole family has been sick for the last week and are just now getting over it. I hope i dont get it or am not getting it! Appetite is much much better today ive already crushed over 2kcals and its only 2 lol im going to have to slow down. My lifting partner bitched out on me today so i was lifting alone, was kind of hard to get motivated by myself since im use to lifting with someone. But i didnt have the increases i wasnted due to no spotter but did increase slightly. Its hard as hell to get 90lb dumbells up for the first rep on incline by yourself when your a little guy like me! My shoulders were completely shot after my incline db presses and then i could barely do my weighted dips, PATHETIC! Ill update the workout later on when i get the energy to walk out to my car and get my log book lol. I changed it up a bit but i killed it and i honestly am beat ready for a nap!

sorry bout the congestion bro! and yeah it's tough without a lifting partner but I know you'll get it done! Up the vitamin c intake and increase your water intake just a bit more! If you like hot green tea then have a couple cups of those and I guarantee you will feel a ton better!! get better bro! :eek:k:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Love tea man. Need to head to the store to get some. Today was a day i wouldve enjoyed the kick in the ass from a good PWO. Good thing i got a bottle of N2KTS on the way thanks to nate's generosity!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17 11/11:

HAPPY VETERANS DAYS!

Still feelng congested hopefully it blows over quickly and doesnt hinder my cycle. Been killing food all day ive been starving! So thats a positive even though i had a cheat meal today and had way too many carbs! Lifted alone today so was having difficulty on incline bench with that initial rep so wasnt able to increase like i wanted. But still killed it none the less had a pretty viscous pump today from just plain old monohydrate and the monsterdrol no PWO of any kind. So i enjoyed it, it was on the verge of being painful the way i like it! Havent weighed in a few days but have been getting comments alot lately about looking bigger so something must be going on.

WORKOUT:

Incline DB press: 3 sets/ 10,10,9 / 85, 90, 90lb dumbells *small increase, no spotter*

Reverse Grip CG bench: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 165,170,175lbs *conned some sucker into rotating in on these with me so i had a spotter. he was dieing from these at a much lower weight so made me feel strong like "SLOTH" in his superman shirt from the goonies!*

Flat DB press: 2 sets/ 8,8 / 85lb dumbells both sets

SUPERSET
Standing wide grip BB curl: 3 sets/ 12,10,10 / 85lbs all sets
Weighted Dips: 3 sets/ 10,8,10 / +35lbs,+35lbs, BW to fail *wow this is embaressing but this is how dusted my tri's were already at this point, maybe i should open with these not the CG bench*

SUPERSET
Rope Pushdown: 3 sets/ 12 reps all sets/ 95lbs all sets* been a while since i used the rope but glad i did, i made sure i got full extension and seperation at the bottom of each rep hence the lower weight*
Standing DB Hammers: 3 sets/ 12 reps all sets/ 40lb dumbells all sets*too easy here will certainly increase next arm day*

SUPERSET DROP SETS! Talk about intense!!!!!!
Standing close grip ez bar cable curls: dropset no rest/ 10,10,10,10,15 / 130,110,90,70,50lbs* was at failure every set bi's were ready to xplode*
Seated tricep extension machine: dropset no rest/ 15,12,12,12/ 87.5,75,62.5,50lbs *since i had just hit a bicep dropset i had no energy left but knocked these out till it was too painful to continue*

DIET:

3160 cals
93g fat
307g carbs!!!!!!
262g protein

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17 11/11:

WORKOUT:

Incline DB press: 3 sets/ 10,10,9 / 85, 90, 90lb dumbells *small increase, no spotter*

Reverse Grip CG bench: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 165,170,175lbs *conned some sucker into rotating in on these with me so i had a spotter. he was dieing from these at a much lower weight so made me feel strong like "SLOTH" in his superman shirt from the goonies!*

DIET:

3160 cals
93g fat
307g carbs!!!!!!
262g protein

nice bro!! would you like some "rockkkkyyy roooad??"sloth!! hahaha" damn nice macros finally i see u powering in the carbs hahah; but i would like to see u hit 200 g of fat hahah and nice job on the reps for 90 man!! ur doing it big!!!:sgrin:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Cant do both carbs and fat or else ill end up a fatty. Im going to get the carbs back down to 250g but today i had a cheat meal and was starving so thats my excuse haha. I bet if i wouldnt have had to struggle so much with that first initial rep on the DB's i wouldve hit my goal of 95lb db's. So well see next time man i got faith. Not looking forward to shoulders at all tomorrow! I may have to skip those and just do back because my shoulders feel spent right now.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Killed it today for sure! Changed up the routine a bit did less super sets and opened with weighted pullups. Ill post the workout later but it was pretty good. Huge increase in DB rows. I got a little too froggy on DB presses and jumped up 10lbs per db on my last set but didnt fail as bad as i expected actually knocked em out. Needless to say shoulders and back are done theyre feeling nice right now. I wish i wasnt such a procrastinator and got in on that BOGO i would run this 6wks for sure!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18 11/12:

Changed the routine a bit today i liked it really felt i got a good back workout. I think im going to leave it very similar to this hopefully i can get my lats to come to life! Still no sides other than a raging libido, i smell a woman and i get a chub haha. The boys are still nice and plump so nothing to report negatively yet!

WORKOUT:

Weighted Wide Grip Chin Ups: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / +35,+35,+45lbs * first 2 sets were fairly easy and not taken to failure easily had several more reps in me but was wanting to save a little for later on. The last set i hit failure, after the 9th rep i decided to adjust my grip on the way down and didnt really recover to well*

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 3 sets/ 12,12,7 / 70,70,80lb db's per arm*70's felt pretty light i was about ready to launch those suckers through the roof lol. So got a little too froggy and bumped to 80lb's what a big difference 10lbs per arm is!*

One Arm DB Rows: 3 sets/ 12,12,10 / 95,100,110lb db's *we dont have 105lb db's so had to jump to 110's glad i did was still able to keep good form with full ROM and no jerking*

SUPERSET:
DB Front Raise: 3 sets/ 12,12,12 / 35lb db all sets*these are getting to easy time to bump up the weight even though these still kill my shoulders*
Seated Bent Over Rear Laterals: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 45lb db's per arm*these are killer in a superset*

SUPERSET:
Close Grip Palms inward Lat Pulldown: 3 sets/ 11,11,9 / 130,135,140lbs* my back was done at this point*
Close Grip Upright Rows: 3 sets/ 11,10,8 / 90,90,95lbs

Shrugs Behind the Back: 3 sets/ 15 reps all sets/ 275lbs all sets *really like how these feel may go to 4 sets next week 2 in front 2 in back*

DIET: still working on it!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys quick question.. I got my mdxt in finally and i noticed a few of the bottles have broken safety seals. Was any of yours like that?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
No mine was sealed up properly man. Was it just the outter plastic ring or the inner paper or both?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
No mine was sealed up properly man. Was it just the outter plastic ring or the inner paper or both?
The outer caps were closed but on a few the inner foil was open a bit on each of them.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine man. On mine the inner foil partially stuck to the lid and peeled up a bit as i took the lid off. Alot of mail order supps ive had this happen with. As long as both outter and inner werent broken at the same time i wouldnt worry at all.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine had no outer seal.

But when i took the cap off the inner seal was good.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19 11/13:

Well unfortunately today i got my first back pump! Wicked painful i almost quit lifting it was so intense. But i used some deep breathing techniques and sacked up and pushed through what i felt i could. So its a bit shorter than i would like i wanted to do some lunges or Bulgarian split squats but i pussed out. I came home and broke the taurine out today so hopefully it wont be an issue come monday. My legs were so pumped today it was wierd never had them pumped like this before. But other than that nothing to report.

WORKOUT:

Sissy Squats on Smith Machine: 5 sets/ 12,12,12,12,10 / 175,180,185,195,205lbs

Seated Calf raise: 5 sets/ 15 reps all sets / 115lbs all sets

SUPERSET
Lying leg curls: 4 sets/ 10,10,9,9 / 100,105,112.5,112.5lbs
Leg Extensions: 4 sets/ 10,10,10,10 / 150,155,160,165lbs

45* calf rasie machine: 5 sets/ 15 reps all sets/ 290lbs all sets

DIET: still working on it will update later but im on track should have some high protein intake today.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Taurine helps,but I also know that if you throw some DHEA will help you and is also cheap here at the planet,just my .02 cents..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the taurine always works for me.

Take 5-10g pre workout :)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
what dosing are you at of mdxt? I had horrible back pumps on h-drol. Bad enough that I never want to run any halodrol 50 clone again. I was taking like 15 g of taurine a day lol.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Mine had no outer seal.

But when i took the cap off the inner seal was good.
Mine had no outer seal and the inners were broke. Not a big deal unless I decide to sell them in the future. I emailed rls we'll see what they say.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Mine had no outer seal and the inners were broke. Not a big deal unless I decide to sell them in the future. I emailed rls we'll see what they say.
If you part with one or both or anybody wants to part with one let me or merdock know! :sgrin:

Im at 30mg, 3 pills split 3x daily. Im upping my water intake which that will help even though i already drink a sh** ton! So well see how it goes but im dosing my taurine 3g prebed and 5g PWO from here on out.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20 11/14:

Today was suppose to be an off day but i decided to throw in some extra bicep and ab work. The taurine seems to be helping no more back pump or even any discomfort for that matter so that awesome. Libido is still high.

WORKOUT:

Standing Wide Grip Ez curl bar: 4 sets/ 10,10,9,8 / 85,90,90,90lbs

Standing Hammer curl bar: 3 sets/ 12,11,9 / 75,80,80lbs

Concentration curls: 3 sets/ 10,9,8 / 35lb db's all sets

45* decline situps: 3 sets/ 25 reps all sets/ BW all sets

Roman chair lef lifts: 3 sets/ 25 reps all sets/ BW all sets

DIET:

3038 cals
128g fat
234g carbs
273g protein

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You make me want to go to the gym and do an arms day just for the hell of it :)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21 11/15:

Still no further back pumps. Feeling pretty good actually no new sides to report. Strength increases are coming still nice and slow but steady. I had been in a plateau on bench prior to this so atleast im definitely breaking that! Hit 5x5 for upper power today, was short rested and had to rush through the routine today but still did pretty damn good. Had to skip shrugs today in order to throw in some more chest work but will hit shrugs tomorrow to make up for it. Also the scale moved a bit this week not as much as i had hoped but still pretty good increase, just hope its muscle not fat!

WEIGHT:
168lbs(+11.5)

WORKOUT:

Flat Bench Press: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 230,230,230,235,240lbs

Bent over BB row: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 190,195,195,200,210lbs *nice increase here from the start!*

Seated Military Press: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 155,155,165,175,185lbs *shoulders were really tight this morning and took a bit longer than normal to warm up but once they did i began to kill it!*

Decline Bench: 4 sets/ 8,6,5,4 / 205,215,220,220lbs *after flat bench and shoulders these were killer, but i love this lift its been a while since ive done it but i think im going to keep them a permanent part of the routine*

DIET: still working on it

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Hell yea i went just because i could lol. I normally only hit biceps once a week so every once in a while ill throw in a second day just for them. They can always use a little extra help! And i didnt want to do triceps because of todays bench work might have suffered.