Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. We love the support. :)

bembem

Awards
How can people get a libido boost from anabeta since its anabolic and not androgenic. Thought only androgenics gives a libido boost?

Also, is there anything you can do to keep the hunger down while on anabeta? I already have a really good appetite and dont want any more :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can people get a libido boost from anabeta since its anabolic and not androgenic. Thought only androgenics gives a libido boost?

Also, is there anything you can do to keep the hunger down while on anabeta? I already have a really good appetite and dont want any more :)
To be honest hunger cravings were manageable. It also gets easier to manage as the weeks go by.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
just wanna put it out there, possibly:
to GAIN muscle (lean) you eat cleaner calories ABOVE maintenance
to CUT/Recomp: you eat at maintenance (recomp with smart pre and post windows) and cutting comes down to LOWER THAN MAINTENANCE calories?
MY first cut so im getting everything down pat before it begins next monday...Shall be enjoyable...lift heavy, run hard, eat smart (just below)
THOUGHTS?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just wanna put it out there, possibly:
to GAIN muscle (lean) you eat cleaner calories ABOVE maintenance
to CUT/Recomp: you eat at maintenance (recomp with smart pre and post windows) and cutting comes down to LOWER THAN MAINTENANCE calories?
MY first cut so im getting everything down pat before it begins next monday...Shall be enjoyable...lift heavy, run hard, eat smart (just below)
THOUGHTS?
Correct..Also incorporating more cardio as well..When i cut or recomp i rest less in between sets of about 30-45sec to keep the heart rate up..I also eliminate carbs as i am carb sensitive exept for one day of the week to re-feed which will be the heaviest and most intense day.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Excellent...just what I needed...iPhone app needs REPs... I owe u REPS:::::::::
CKD paleo with a 1-2 refeeds
250 cal below and adjust to training intensity.
Cardio is HIIT or basically 85% for 40mjnutes usually fasted...weights (westside barbells) pm 3 day split so j don't interfere with cricket in weekends...
I'm set...useful logging data app?fitday is useless and always drops out

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent...just what I needed...iPhone app needs REPs... I owe u REPS:::::::::
CKD paleo with a 1-2 refeeds
250 cal below and adjust to training intensity.
Cardio is HIIT or basically 85% for 40mjnutes usually fasted...weights (westside barbells) pm 3 day split so j don't interfere with cricket in weekends...
I'm set...useful logging data app?fitday is useless and always drops out
Sounds good to me..One trick i found to keep muscle and not lose weight to quick is i drop say 100calories every two weeks until i reach my calorie number to stick to and cut. So say maintenance cals is 2500. So week 1 ill keep cals at 2400, week 2,3 2200, and week 4,5,6 at 2000 and if u cut for longer than weeks 7,8, and so on at 1800-1900...But remember keep protein levels high and lots of bcaa as well...This way worked best for me...You can give it a try and let me know how u liked it.

When u lower cals to quick you will lose muscle mass quicker and become more fatigued because your body is not accustomed to that few of calories..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Runner lol at the reps on the iphone...ty though

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds good to me..One trick i found to keep muscle and not lose weight to quick is i drop say 100calories every two weeks until i reach my calorie number to stick to and cut. So say maintenance cals is 2500. So week 1 ill keep cals at 2400, week 2,3 2200, and week 4,5,6 at 2000 and if u cut for longer than weeks 7,8, and so on at 1800-1900...But remember keep protein levels high and lots of bcaa as well...This way worked best for me...You can give it a try and let me know how u liked it.

When u lower cals to quick you will lose muscle mass quicker and become more fatigued because your body is not accustomed to that few of calories..
Yep. Aiming at 1-1.5g lb per lbm.
Carbs will be under 50 for 5 off 7 days with fats making up rest of allotment (but still deficit).
Thanks man...would you zig zag it though so say week 1 is 100 less week 2 is 200 less and then maybe throw in a week of maintenance? Leptin levels?dont want any metabolic down regulation

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Aiming at 1-1.5g lb per lbm.
Carbs will be under 50 for 5 off 7 days with fats making up rest of allotment (but still deficit).
Thanks man...would you zig zag it though so say week 1 is 100 less week 2 is 200 less and then maybe throw in a week of maintenance? Leptin levels?dont want any metabolic down regulation
Thats good..
You dont really need a week of maintenance as one day of the week your carbs and cals should be about maintenance so it resets all your levels and shocks the body to thinking it has enough fuel for the next day and will allow ur body to burn more fat..Going down in cals slowly will not upregulate ur body hormones and will help preserve your muscle more..So basically you gradually lower cals within the week until you reach a good cal deficit thats bareable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
endurance and stamina went way up for me, at 53 that was a huge benefit!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks HH

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
4 days into Anabeta/Erase/Daa stack and you guys are right about hunger! I dropped from 204 last winter to 182 in late spring with work and diet. I got so used to eating less that I found it hard to eat enough when I was on a PH cycle in September, was never hungy. I should have taken Anabeta with it cause man I'm hungry all day long. Would it be ok to add this to my next PH cycle of Andro Bulk next year? Dont know if its this stack or the NanoStim I'm trying this week but my arms finally pushed past 16"s(I know not big for most of you but good for me), somethings working!!! Bring it on.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 days into Anabeta/Erase/Daa stack and you guys are right about hunger! I dropped from 204 last winter to 182 in late spring with work and diet. I got so used to eating less that I found it hard to eat enough when I was on a PH cycle in September, was never hungy. I should have taken Anabeta with it cause man I'm hungry all day long. Would it be ok to add this to my next PH cycle of Andro Bulk next year? Dont know if its this stack or the NanoStim I'm trying this week but my arms finally pushed past 16"s(I know not big for most of you but good for me), somethings working!!! Bring it on.
I saw someone else stacking Anabeta while on cycle and it worked out great for him. I think your hitting a great combo right there, Anabeta and Androbulk AND your appetite dilemma will be easily solved. You should see some really good gains of your current stack as well. Happy gains Twisted!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, the appetite increase is no joke. When I ran the beta test I think I suffered more than anyone. I think I was the only person who almost had to drop the dosage because it was too strong for me.

Running it with a PH is fine, for the appetite increase if nothing else. :)
I saw someone else stacking Anabeta while on cycle and it worked out great for him. I think your hitting a great combo right there, Anabeta and Androbulk AND your appetite dilemma will be easily solved. You should see some really good gains of your current stack as well. Happy gains Twisted!
Thanks for you input rulk. :)

Ben

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup...people love it on cycle

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Reading through some of these, AnaBeta seems like it's solid.
May have to dig in and grab a bottle.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reading through some of these, AnaBeta seems like it's solid.
May have to dig in and grab a bottle.
You wont be disappointed!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone is the resident skeptic as well lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-Bone is the resident skeptic as well lol.
No doubt about that lol.

I havnt gone through all of these pages but whats the highest one has gone? Ive got 3 bottles and was thinking of 6-8 a day once i run it. Any ideas?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1 went to 9 otherwise most people seem to be using 6 as the upper limit.

I don't notice any greater effects when I go above 6 caps per day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt about that lol.

I havnt gone through all of these pages but whats the highest one has gone? Ive got 3 bottles and was thinking of 6-8 a day once i run it. Any ideas?
Like Ben said, 5-6 caps a day is really the "upper limit" re dosage that is used on a "consistent" basis - I personally used 5 caps a day until 2-3 weeks ago, and now I am using 6 caps a day. That said, more is not better, and you need to find the right dosage for YOU. There is a REASON doses are "recommended" as they are - start off with 2-3 caps a day and work your way up from there if you intend to dose higher; you may find that your body does not tolerate higher doses, and if that's the case, when you get to that point, drop down a cap a day.

~Rosie~

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ax1 went to 9 otherwise most people seem to be using 6 as the upper limit.

I don't notice any greater effects when I go above 6 caps per day.
Alright sounds good. Ive run it three times at 4 caps so its time to bump it up!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tended to use a cap or so more on workout days. So it was usually 4-6.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Little help here concerning erase. I have a 3/4 bottle of Transderm and a full bottle of erase and plenty of DAA as well as some Perform. I'm considering buying some Anabeta. My idea was too stack the erase with the Transderm while finishing with the erase and run se DAA with it at the end. If I bought Anabeta or even if I didn't. What would be the good route to go??

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you have planned sounds good. I would make sure you are running the Erase while you are running the DAA

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for sure on that. What about Anabeta during the time. When I start erase right? Any preferences?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As the mechanisms of each product are different AnaBeta could go in anywhere in that stack. I agree with Erase and DAA being used simultaneously as well.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for sure on that. What about Anabeta during the time. When I start erase right? Any preferences?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I probably have enough Transderm for 6 week run depending on how much my daily dose is. I will finish with erase on weeks 4-8 with DAA and taper the erase.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta and Erase is my favourite combination so I would do those simultaneously.

bembem

Awards
why erase and DAA together? to block estrogen conversion from the daa?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bembem

Awards
Im taking 4 caps each day and on my 5th day. Is this enough and when do you guys think I will see some effect? also is this something that can be stacked with forma stanzol? got it back from my customs today (after 2 months)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im taking 4 caps each day and on my 5th day. Is this enough and when do you guys think I will see some effect? also is this something that can be stacked with forma stanzol? got it back from my customs today (after 2 months)
4 caps is fine. You should see effects from the first dose re muscle hardening/pump, increased vascularity, etc. After a few days, increased appetite and urination may be present. That said, really depends on the individual, but these are the most common effects and timeframes re user feedback...You could stack it, yes - not that you need to...

~Rosie~

bembem

Awards
dont know why but yet I have only seen increased libido like within 10 minutes after a dosage. How can this be? since anabeta is purely anabolic and doesnt increase testosterone?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can increase testosterone. The effect of increased T isn't strong enough for us to advertise it as a product benefit, it is more of a possible benefit than the sole point of the product.

If we released a testosterone booster we would want the effects of it to be fantastic. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont know why but yet I have only seen increased libido like within 10 minutes after a dosage. How can this be? since anabeta is purely anabolic and doesnt increase testosterone?
Strange, i am unsure what would be causing this sort of reaction.

You're definitely the first to report something like that.

bembem

Awards
It can increase testosterone. The effect of increased T isn't strong enough for us to advertise it as a product benefit, it is more of a possible benefit than the sole point of the product.

If we released a testosterone booster we would want the effects of it to be fantastic. :)
okay thanks