ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking on my front porch for that package daily now... this is torture..hate this product already! lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking on my front porch for that package daily now... this is torture..hate this product already! lol
I think my poor mailman is scared to death to come to my door. I am on attack mode daily :lol:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think my poor mailman is scared to death to come to my door. I am on attack mode daily :lol:
I got mine yesterday, my buddy got his Saturday. I can't wait till it starts kicking in

IronManny

IronManny

Awards
Not sure if it's the AnaBeta starting to kick in, but I feel especially 'aggressive' today while doin' my workouts. I also notice a good body pump goin' on. I'm pumping out my sets but I'm going up on the weights instead of down lol. Interesting stuff so far.

I imagine the effects will become even more pronounced throughout the coming days.

ROAR.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bottle just arrived...woohoo. AT2 just ran out, have a little bit left of Erase. Should be a fun few weeks ahead of me...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
My bottle just arrived...woohoo. AT2 just ran out, have a little bit left of Erase. Should be a fun few weeks ahead of me...
Ending erase sucks...you don't seem to realize how good it's working until you stop and then it's like wait why did I get twice as soft overnight lol

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ending erase sucks...you don't seem to realize how good it's working until you stop and then it's like wait why did I get twice as soft overnight lol
Yea, I have a funny feeling it's going to be working its way back into my regiment soon enough...have a few other things lined up though, doing 2 months of BioForgev3 which should be fun.

AnaBeta, I will admit, I'm extremely excited for. It's going to either be fantastic and live up to the hype created by the beta users, or just be a let-down in my opinion. I'm opting for the first option obviously, but time will tell!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
how long before u start noticing effects?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
started mine today and I have to say I was impressed. I went from a dead appetite to eating every 2 hours, it was amazing! :D

I got the tester bottle in the mail today :) was hoping for erase as well so I could run it for the whole duration.. but oh well I am happy with my Anabeta :D

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I haven't felt any real change in appetite but I'm up two pounds while dieting. I started AnaBeta on Monday.. I'm also using Alpha T2 and Shift...Considering I'm mainly using a Bowflex Revolution, I'm probably just getting fat.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The appetite stimulus is one of the best immediate effects of AnaBeta

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
The appetite stimulus is one of the best immediate effects of AnaBeta
If only I would experience this. Day 3 and I haven't noticed it so far so I'm figuring I won't be affected by that. I've only noticed an unquenchable thirst.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only I would experience this. Day 3 and I haven't noticed it so far so I'm figuring I won't be affected by that. I've only noticed an unquenchable thirst.
Good sign that its kicking in. Remember the hunger thing is just a secondary effect seen in some...it is not what makes AnaBeta what it is. It is a natural anabolic. Keep up everything and keep pushing forward

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
After only a few days in at 5-6 per day... If this isn't spiked, all I can say is wow on the fullness and density!! Btw, that is a compliment.... Oral hormones don't kick in that fast for me, and libido as well....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After only a few days in at 5-6 per day... If this isn't spiked, all I can say is wow on the fullness and density!! Btw, that is a compliment.... Oral hormones don't kick in that fast for me, and libido as well....
Glad you like it...heard you reserved 3 ahead of time :D

6 caps is very strong

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Yessir... Really liking so far... If there is no suppression, this might just be a home run bud

massolic

Awards
  • Established
on day 5 of anabeta and hunger is hittin me hard. goood thing as i have increased protein intake! likin it so far

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is in it?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you dosing the 5-6?

emotif99

Awards
Ive been using Anabeta for a week now, everything everyone has mentioned so far such as hunger, increased strength, i seem to be experiencing. But one thing i have noticed is that I have yet to have ANY sign of DOMS, anyone else experiencing this?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been using Anabeta for a week now, everything everyone has mentioned so far such as hunger, increased strength, i seem to be experiencing. But one thing i have noticed is that I have yet to have ANY sign of DOMS, anyone else experiencing this?
Sounds like a good thing to me. How regularly were you experiencing DOMS prior and how long have you been training consistently?

emotif99

Awards
Sounds like a good thing to me. How regularly were you experiencing DOMS prior and how long have you been training consistently?
at 4 times a week 2 years this july exactly, usually get doms after every time i workout, at least a small amount anyway. But up untill yesterday i hadn't experienced any so far. Which i thought was odd as i was pushing heavier and harder than ever before, i kind of expected to hurt. Saying that today i woke up with a slight doms in my chest..

I was just wondering if anabeta was working so well my recovery was considerably faster than before. The only other change of course was i have doubled my intake of BCAA's.

Just curious really to see if this was happening with some other people and if so any thoughts on it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't notice any difference in the level of DOMS while on AnaBeta but some did.

Increasing your BCAA intake will definitely have an effect. When I started dosing BCAAs during workouts it became extremely rare that I would get sore.

Don't worry about it. BCAAs help with recovery and you don't need to feel muscle soreness to incur tissue rebuilding.

Very pertinent question thought. :)

franko34

franko34

Awards
Just purchased my first bottle of Anabeta after reading through both threads and looking forward the results.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you planning on running a log? :)

franko34

franko34

Awards
Wont run a log as such but will update on this thread.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. Most of the updates are in the AnaBeta Revealed thread which is more popular so I would recommend you post it there.

If you have any questions regarding it please feel free to ask me or one of the other reps. I hope you enjoy it!

Ben

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just purchased my first bottle of Anabeta after reading through both threads and looking forward the results.
Nice :) You're in for a great time!

~Rosie~

Bryanz47

Awards
I have ran anabeta before with a 6 week cycle of natadrol and erase 1 bottle of erase and anabeta 3 bottles natadrol.

Review~
Gains/weight: weight went up a solid 6 pounds that I have kept over the past few months with very little fat gain. 9/10

Hunger: as soon as I was on Anabeta I noted a HUGE demand for food... and on a side note protein shakes weren't enough to fill me up. :). I was craving steak and chicken at every meal. 10/10

Cut/ recomp/ bulk : while this is a very versatile Supp, I highly recommend this product on a recomp or bulk as the hunger aspect is great. Recomp 7/10 bulk 9/10

Strength: this is were this product helped especially on top of natadrol. Hit new PR's on deadlift bench and squat. Even my favorite lift: the Clean & Jerk increased! I could have perfected my training but the ego always wanted to do low reps and high weight. U suggest that of you do try a cycle of this (depending of cycle length 4~8 weeks ) lift moderately light with 8-12 reps and on the last week or after you have finsged the product dip below five reps and see how much you have improved. 9/10

Thermo effect. : while I was on this noticed increase in a "hot" feeling all over and definitely an increase in water intake (especially stacked with erase! ) 8/10

Side note: thanks PES for making two great products. What's the only thing I want for Christmas? Anabeta and erase!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ran anabeta before with a 6 week cycle of natadrol and erase 1 bottle of erase and anabeta 3 bottles natadrol.

Review~
Gains/weight: weight went up a solid 6 pounds that I have kept over the past few months with very little fat gain. 9/10

Hunger: as soon as I was on Anabeta I noted a HUGE demand for food... and on a side note protein shakes weren't enough to fill me up. :). I was craving steak and chicken at every meal. 10/10

Cut/ recomp/ bulk : while this is a very versatile Supp, I highly recommend this product on a recomp or bulk as the hunger aspect is great. Recomp 7/10 bulk 9/10

Strength: this is were this product helped especially on top of natadrol. Hit new PR's on deadlift bench and squat. Even my favorite lift: the Clean & Jerk increased! I could have perfected my training but the ego always wanted to do low reps and high weight. U suggest that of you do try a cycle of this (depending of cycle length 4~8 weeks ) lift moderately light with 8-12 reps and on the last week or after you have finsged the product dip below five reps and see how much you have improved. 9/10

Thermo effect. : while I was on this noticed increase in a "hot" feeling all over and definitely an increase in water intake (especially stacked with erase! ) 8/10

Side note: thanks PES for making two great products. What's the only thing I want for Christmas? Anabeta and erase!
Thanks for the awesome review!

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I'll be picking up three bottles from the lockout deal tomorrow to stack with some other goodies :D If I'm fortunate enough to get the hunger increase I will be incredibly impressed as I really struggle in the hunger department. I'll have to log my experience.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
After reading all your posts, I ordered some Anabeta, Daa, and Erase. Gonna go for 4 weeks and see how it works out. Going on an Andro Bulk cycle in January and wanted something to push me till then . Lets see what happens!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck. Keep us updated. :)

josephd79

Awards
I'll be picking up three bottles from the lockout deal tomorrow to stack with some other goodies :D If I'm fortunate enough to get the hunger increase I will be incredibly impressed as I really struggle in the hunger department. I'll have to log my experience.
I used to have that trouble too but started doing squats more to build an appetite. Try adding that and more compound movements like bench and military press. That will help build an appetite the next day. Today is my 1st full day on Anabeta so I can't speculate on appetite stimulation yet.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta never really ceased to cause an increase in hunger for me. Thats okay because I just upped my veggis and clean carbs but still managed to get a little leaner while putting on muscle. Im looking forward to my 2nd outing with it for sure.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Anabeta and Erase came today, just waiting on the DAA, may start without it and add once I get it, sweet!!! Gained 10 pounds on my last run of AndroMass/Hard, looking foward to see what this can bring to the table!!!!

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Daa, came in today so I'm ready to rock, started Anabeta and erase today with some left over TCF-1 seeing as its DAA. Time to eat and work!!!! Looking for lean muscle, is it best to eat more like a bulking cycle, with Anabeta,Erase, and Daa stack? High clean calories, like a 40/40/20 protein/carb/fat, with 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight? I was getting around 3000-3400 calories when I use andromass/hard stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daa, came in today so I'm ready to rock, started Anabeta and erase today with some left over TCF-1 seeing as its DAA. Time to eat and work!!!! Looking for lean muscle, is it best to eat more like a bulking cycle, with Anabeta,Erase, and Daa stack? High clean calories, like a 40/40/20 protein/carb/fat, with 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight? I was getting around 3000-3400 calories when I use andromass/hard stack.
If you want mass, then eat for mass - check out the article "Optimal Macronutrients for Muscle Growth" in the free eBook Maximize Your Muscle Growth. As far as macros, no one can tell you what the perfect macros are for you for results, so experiment a little and see how it goes - you can always adjust your nutrition along the way (and I recommend looking at and doing it weekly, based on your progress from that week).

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40/40/20 sounds awesome to me