APS Nutrition Hits Hard With Testalensis 100 Logging Promo!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about wanting to dose it higher than that?
From what I have read about it, the returns head negatively with too much of the substance. So if they recommend 3 ed then they must have it figured out for that.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I have read about it, the returns head negatively with too much of the substance. So if they recommend 3 ed then they must have it figured out for that.
ya, the U shaped curve (and numerous threads regarding BN) def sticks out in my mind regarding dosing...was curious to know if Test100 was going to have a body weight = # of pills to take per day guideline or not, like Tropinol...but guess not...but that's allllright, load me up APS! Whhheeeee!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya, the U shaped curve (and numerous threads regarding BN) def sticks out in my mind regarding dosing...was curious to know if Test100 was going to have a body weight = # of pills to take per day guideline or not, like Tropinol...but guess not...but that's allllright, load me up APS! Whhheeeee!
This was my thought as well.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good points, goes with what I have read as well.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
And so it begins ;-)
:drillsergeant: YOU GOT THE EASY PART DONE , TALKIN 'BOUT . . . NOW SWALLOW THOSE PILLS, LIFT SOMETHING HEAVY , EAT A DEAD ANIMAL AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENS!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:drillsergeant: YOU GOT THE EASY PART DONE , TALKIN 'BOUT . . . NOW SWALLOW THOSE PILLS, LIFT SOMETHING HEAVY , EAT A DEAD ANIMAL AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENS!!
lol-exactly.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you captain obvious. Log begins tomorrow.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link us up here with the log bubba!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just figured I'd let you guys know this since it appears the Testalensis is in transit; I'm doing a last minute roadtrip down to Florida for a long weekend. So, if it's already waiting for me at work when I get back, I'll get the log up and running on Monday.

Have a good weekend, boys! :cheers:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this 'testalensis' you speak of...???
:thinking:

Muwhahahah....score! :wink1:
What part of the :unitedstates: you in? GA?
Close...think Palm Trees and skimpy clothing. I'm thinking of the second part at the moment (thank you secretary).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting here, too.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i still waiting too, i thought i was the only one

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will try and get some updates on the orders right now.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still waiting..
same here....seems that Southpaw is the lucky bahh-sturd outta the bunch so far... :stick:

On a related note...I printed off the NP Testalensis100 description page...shredded it...capped it...and popped my first dose bout an hour ago... :biggthumpup: will let ya know the effects....Muwhahhaah...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same here....seems that Southpaw is the lucky bahh-sturd outta the bunch so far... :stick:

On a related note...I printed off the NP Testalensis100 description page...shredded it...capped it...and popped my first dose bout an hour ago... :biggthumpup: will let ya know the effects....Muwhahhaah...
LOL let us know how the pumps are aha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Not exactly my choice for fiber but...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm jonesing for some...lol.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My dad is the owner, he goes by the name of rightpaw.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whenever you hear anything back, be sure to let me know, JD. I really hope this isn't the case, but if it drags out much longer, I don't know that I'll be able to commit to a log any more, as I have some traveling coming up in May when I just won't be around a computer for a while.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
:wall: where is it?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Whenever you hear anything back, be sure to let me know, JD. I really hope this isn't the case, but if it drags out much longer, I don't know that I'll be able to commit to a log any more, as I have some traveling coming up in May when I just won't be around a computer for a while.
Same here....i've got other obligations that could conflict with this if it takes any longer to show.

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Same here....i've got other obligations that could conflict with this if it takes any longer to show.
Feel free to forward it to me if you can't do it. I will happily eat an extra bottle. :yumyum:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait.. What!?? Extra bottles??? Send them my way :Food: I'll gladly take them off your hands :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL let us know how the pumps are aha
...actually decent enough...I forgot to say that prior to shredding, I elmer glued some nitrates onto the paper...but now my tongue keeps getting stuck to the roof of my mouth... :oops:

Not exactly my choice for fiber but...
I do an ovaltine chaser, the potty has been my friend the last 24 hours...

My dad is the owner, he goes by the name of rightpaw.
mother is northwestpaw or leftpaw? wut? :fing02:

Back to thread at hand....TESSSSSSSSSSSSSTALENNNNNNSISSSS!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE

ok guys 7 Testalensis 100 loggers stuff went out today and the others will go out tomorrow.

For everyone who is logging New Watermelon Meso and Creatine Nitrate there is a delay with the Watermelon Meso, so I will let you guys know when it's back in stock and shipped out.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of creatine nitrate, just got my order today . . .

pretty pumped* to try it out.

*pun intended

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of creatine nitrate, just got my order today . . .

pretty pumped* to try it out.

*pun intended

Not sure about the hat lol, but Nice stack ya got there :arms:

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
haha, it was a dps hat but I edited it for lulz over at bb.com

Oh, and Im pretty sure you've said this before, but how much creatine nitrate was per serving?

I remember 3g / 6caps for some reason . . .

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, it was a dps hat but I edited it for lulz over at bb.com

Oh, and Im pretty sure you've said this before, but how much creatine nitrate was per serving?

I remember 3g / 6caps for some reason . . .

3g per 8 caps. I get best results with 6 caps pre-workout(2250mg), a few others liked all 8 caps pre-workout(3g).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All i know is i need to get some more CN into my body stat!! :biggthumpup:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE

ok guys 7 Testalensis 100 loggers stuff went out today and the others will go out tomorrow.

For everyone who is logging New Watermelon Meso and Creatine Nitrate there is a delay with the Watermelon Meso, so I will let you guys know when it's back in stock and shipped out.
So if 7 were going out yesterday/today....and southpaw rec'd his already...that means 4 others had already been shipped? might you know who those 4 would be?
And if schizm was one of those being shipped today, could you bump the table and knock a watermelon meso/CN combo in with it? :oops: <wink-wink-nudge-nudge> :yumyum:

Edit: ok so 7 went out yesterday, 4 today and southpaw rec'd his = 12...?
I hate word problems!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if MidwestBeast was one of those being shipped today, could you bump the table and knock a watermelon meso/CN combo in with it? :oops: <wink-wink-nudge-nudge> :yumyum:
Fixed ;)

:dance2:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if 7 were going out yesterday/today....and southpaw rec'd his already...that means 4 others had already been shipped? might you know who those 4 would be?
And if schizm was one of those being shipped today, could you bump the table and knock a watermelon meso/CN combo in with it? :oops: <wink-wink-nudge-nudge> :yumyum:

Edit: ok so 7 went out yesterday, 4 today and southpaw rec'd his = 12...?
I hate word problems!!
LOL

Everyone here should be already sent or sent out today!

Testalensis 100 loggers
Subweevil
RAHL
MidWestBeast
jlinteris
Obvious
LionKingGod
3clipseGT
GeekPoop
TheDarkHalf
James122
StakedCop
Milas
Schizm

WaterMelon Meso Loggers

Oufinny- Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate

Freefall- Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate

JudoJosh- Mesomorph

+ Facebook, Twitter and youtube winners.