APS Nutrition Hits Hard With Testalensis 100 Logging Promo!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just 1 last person

LionKingGod

I sent Reps/message so as soon as I get his addy I'll send the info to APS and have the bottles sent out ASAP!
Oooooorr, just split his bottle among the 11 of us....8 x-tra caps a piece...ummm...win? :wink1:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooooorr, just split his bottle among the 11 of us....8 x-tra caps a piece...ummm...win? :wink1:
Winning, indeed.

On that subject, when is APS going to come out with its new pre-workout product, Tiger Blood?

:lol:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winning, indeed.

On that subject, when is APS going to come out with its new pre-workout product, Tiger Blood?

:lol:
Contains a 7gram rock of Caffeine per scoop lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just 1 last person

LionKingGod

I sent Reps/message so as soon as I get his addy I'll send the info to APS and have the bottles sent out ASAP!
I have yet to hear from LionKingGod, sadly we would like to get everything sent out asap, if I don't get any response by Sunday I will have to pick someone else.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to hear from LionKingGod, sadly we would like to get everything sent out asap, if I don't get any response by Sunday I will have to pick someone else.
From the looks of it, appears his last post on AM was his app for this on 2-8 :privateeye:

'Paging LionKingGod....you have a telephone call at the front desk'

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Pick someone today. My wife is mad at me for sitting in a lawnchair in front of my mailbox for 8 hours a day waiting. I figure if I stare at the mailbox it will come faster.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Pick someone today. My wife is mad at me for sitting in a lawnchair in front of my mailbox for 8 hours a day waiting. I figure if I stare at the mailbox it will come faster.
Oh man just be glad you're not up in Canada. Athletix sent me a bottle of Titanium over six weeks ago that hasn't shown yet...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man just be glad you're not up in Canada. Athletix sent me a bottle of Titanium over six weeks ago that hasn't shown yet...
I feel your pain!

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Man, I am in Canada. Why do you think I am so attractive, strong and rad? I am probably the coolest guy you know. Ask me and I will tell you all about it.LOL. I am in Prince George, BC, Canada. As for the wait I hope that isnt the case.:aargh:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I am in Canada. Why do you think I am so attractive, strong and rad? I am probably the coolest guy you know. Ask me and I will tell you all about it.LOL. I am in Prince George, BC, Canada. As for the wait I hope that isnt the case.:aargh:
3 Canadians posting in a row on AM...is that a record? lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:usa2:

c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

obvious

obvious

Awards
JD I'd have no problem flipping APS $10 to have the bottle of Testalensis 100 shipped by Fedex or something trackable instead of USPS.

Can you pass that along? I just want to ensure it gets here a couple of days after they send it and not a couple of months.

Cheers!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD I'd have no problem flipping APS $10 to have the bottle of Testalensis 100 shipped by Fedex or something trackable instead of USPS.

Can you pass that along? I just want to ensure it gets here a couple of days after they send it and not a couple of months.

Cheers!
Sorry, someone else wanted to do this before and they only stick with USPS.

I'm waiting untill Sunday night for LionKingGod to send me his addy, if I don't ge a response I'll pick someone else who can send me their addy asap sunday night.

So the bottles should go out Monday or Tuesday.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you won't ever see it I read LCLT is banned over there... :usa: :usa: :usa:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
must have thought titanium was some sort of terrorist weapon, lol.

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards

Cheers!
Ugh, USPS seriously is the worst. I agree with you, Obvious. Looks like us B.C boys will get to read others final review before we get ours, Eh! Long time to get that **** to Canada, eh!

obvious

obvious

Awards
Sorry, someone else wanted to do this before and they only stick with USPS.

I'm waiting untill Sunday night for LionKingGod to send me his addy, if I don't ge a response I'll pick someone else who can send me their addy asap sunday night.

So the bottles should go out Monday or Tuesday.
Do you think they'd be willing to upgrade to USPS Priority or Express? Priority is a pretty cheap flat-rate service...

Again, obviously no big deal I just want to ensure this stuff gets here with no issue.

obvious

obvious

Awards
You know what - this NEVER occurred to me! I'll send a quick email to Athletix to let him know this is likely what happened...

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
You know what - this NEVER occurred to me! I'll send a quick email to Athletix to let him know this is likely what happened...
That stakedcop is more than just a set of abs and a shaved chest. He is smart too!:laughing:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know... I'm awesome; no need to say it. :D

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
When did pantha dye his hair blonde?
Punthra couldnt have abs like that blonde bitch if he tried. Lean with fake tits. Most of you wouldn't find much interest in her. lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was being funny man (thinking back to your pantha avi) i didn't even think how that could have been taken the wrong way, lol she's a pretty gal but who's the stud on the left?

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
I was being funny man (thinking back to your pantha avi) i didn't even think how that could have been taken the wrong way, lol she's a pretty gal but who's the stud on the left?
Haha it wasnt taken the wrong way, man. I was completely sarcastic. I guess I wrote it in a way that didnt sound that way. Sorry. I am always joking. As for that stud I have no idea of who he is but man I wish I could be him. Just imagine how sexy he will be with testalensis getting him jacked

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha it wasnt taken the wrong way, man. I was completely sarcastic. I guess I wrote it in a way that didnt sound that way. Sorry. I am always joking. As for that stud I have no idea of who he is but man I wish I could be him. Just imagine how sexy he will be with testalensis getting him jacked
Muahahahaha!!

Good cuz I don't even know how to be serious... I can't keep a straight face to save my life, lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think they'd be willing to upgrade to USPS Priority or Express? Priority is a pretty cheap flat-rate service...

Again, obviously no big deal I just want to ensure this stuff gets here with no issue.
I'm almost positive they use priority...

You won't have to wait 6 weeks, you should get your package with in 2 and a half weeks max.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well still havn't got any PM's from LionKingGod.

I'm gonna have to pick someone else, the first person to PM there address from this list can log Testalensis 100 if they would like.

jrmuscle11
Boagrius
Andrew732
Subweevil
Rahl

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm gonna have to pick someone else, the first person to PM there address from this list can log Testalensis 100 if they would like.

jrmuscle11
Boagrius
Andrew732
Subweevil
Rahl
i vote subweevil!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jrmuscle11
Boagrius
Andrew732
Subweevil
Rahl
Sorry guys LionKingGod just PMed me!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
APS certainly isnt the biggest company around, but the products do work well, so kudos to you guys for cranking out some new and interesting sku's, ill be sure to try them in due time.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
APS certainly isnt the biggest company around, but the products do work well, so kudos to you guys for cranking out some new and interesting sku's, ill be sure to try them in due time.
Thanks for the kind words SwolenONE!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It's going to be 1 cap, 3 times a day, that should be the instructions on the bottle.

Just to let everyone know all the Loggers INFO has been sent to APS :D
What about wanting to dose it higher than that?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's going to be 1 cap, 3 times a day, that should be the instructions on the bottle.

Just to let everyone know all the Loggers INFO has been sent to APS :D
can't wait to see what the loggers think.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD any word on how many days this will be ran for?