Anyone worried if Corona virus keeps spreading the gyms will shut down?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just watching spongebob with my daughter on Nickelodeon. A commercial from blm came on encouraging protesting.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was just watching spongebob with my daughter on Nickelodeon. A commercial from blm came on encouraging protesting.
Who pays for that? I don’t know how organized they are, but how are they funded? I’ve heard George Soros but I don’t know details of how that works.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, despite him hating every minute of what has been happened for months, I think we can all agree that Trump has been rather diplomatic with his response thus far. It’s definitely a sensitive scenario for him to intervene when racial agendas are in the mix, but obviously we have far exceeded a breaking point.

My feeling is that people will be deterred now that they know they will be held accountable for their actions. Either way, I would rather see us stand up for the security of our country and see more backlash as opposed to doing nothing at all. We shall see!

Well, I will embrace one step in the right direction at this point. If we can at least downgrade one national crisis, maybe we can get ourselves back to making our best efforts to handle our health crisis. Masks would have been ideal for sure, but I will take what I can get.

Ummm, so now it’s being called a white supremacist event. Were people of color banned from attending? I think not. Pathetic...
What do you mean “you will take what you can get.” There was hardly any masks or social distancing. COVID has already killed 120,000+ people in the US. That’s 6x more deaths than the total number of homicides in the US in all of 2019. Comparing tearing down statues to COVID as a natural emergency is really dumb. We’ve had single days where more people died from COVID in the US than people were killed in 9/11. This isn’t some trivial matter, and not only is Trump NOT helping, he’s actively hurting the issue by being so intentionally lax about masks and social distancing at his rallies/events. And up until recently, wasn’t Pence telling people not to wear masks around him in conferences? It’s asinine.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it interesting that all the media sites I’ve seen are condemning his speech and gathering because of COVID (and of course because, you know, racism), but they had nothing but positive things to say about the protests. Lemmings will be lemmings.
Because the President of them US shouldn’t be held to higher standards than a bunch of random protestors? Are you really saying he shouldn’t have tried to enforce masks and/or social distancing?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it interesting that all the media sites I’ve seen are condemning his speech and gathering because of COVID (and of course because, you know, racism), but they had nothing but positive things to say about the protests. Lemmings will be lemmings.
Because the President of them US shouldn’t be held to higher standards than a bunch of random protestors? Are you really saying he shouldn’t have tried to enforce masks and/or social distancing?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She said they just want to raise awareness.
I told her the people that weren't racist are having a block party of love with their family and neighbors today.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trumps favorite network... this video sums up all things in this thread.
Wait, didn’t the NYPD reduced budget literally just get voted on? Like a few days ago? I’m not saying I at all agree with that decision, but it hasn’t actually taken effect yet, so it can’t possibly be the cause of increased shootings in NYC this year.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All groups should be practicing social distancing and wearing masks. I don’t care if your lefty, righty, or amby. Just do the right thing for your fellow man. But major news sources that literally just heralded all the protests without mentioning anything about masks or social distancing should also be above reproach. They could at least attempt to hide their hypocrisy 😂
And anyone who’s actually using critical thinking skills knows the truth about all this current anti-racism/anti-cop noise. Again, I point out medical doctors killing a lot more than 13 unarmed black people per year. And doctors make 2-3 times as much money and work a fraction of the hours. Protest them.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All groups should be practicing social distancing and wearing masks. I don’t care if your lefty, righty, or amby. Just do the right thing for your fellow man. But major news sources that literally just heralded all the protests without mentioning anything about masks or social distancing should also be above reproach. They could at least attempt to hide their hypocrisy
And anyone who’s actually using critical thinking skills knows the truth about all this current anti-racism/anti-cop noise. Again, I point out medical doctors killing a lot more than 13 unarmed black people per year. And doctors make 2-3 times as much money and work a fraction of the hours. Protest them.
Oh, don’t get me wrong ALL news on BOTH sides are MASSIVE hypocrites.

Also, your example of doctors killing black people, is that through negligence or malice? Because people are mad about police malice, not “just” negligence. Neither is good, of course, and dead is dead, but surely you can admit that when officers act maliciously, the departments shouldn’t try to cover it up. Hell, even in the protests in response to one police killing out of malice, we’ve seen some “overly enthusiastic” cops way to eager with “less lethal” weapons.

And are you really suggesting to protest doctors in the middle of a literal pandemic? Lol, good one buddy.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, but that’s not even close to accurate.
Wrong. Grand master Fauci said they don’t work, then next they do, then next they aren’t needed in protests because the smart virus doesn’t target protestors. And remember, it is not spread through human to human transmission because almighty WHO said so.

But, feel free to wear yours. I encourage it. Enjoy your autoerotic asphyxiation. It will provide you, your grandma, and the rest of us degenerates protection from a virus that was manufactured in a level 4 lab that dems funded through our tax dollars. Silly coincidence theorists and their tin foil hats, they still believe the world is run by pedophiles!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That just summarized the word accuracy in the year of satan, 2020.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrong. Grand master Fauci said they don’t work, then next they do, then next they aren’t needed in protests because the smart virus doesn’t target protestors. And remember, it is not spread through human to human transmission because almighty WHO said so.

But, feel free to wear yours. I encourage it. Enjoy your autoerotic asphyxiation. It will provide you, your grandma, and the rest of us degenerates protection from a virus that was manufactured in a level 4 lab that dems funded through our tax dollars. Silly coincidence theorists and their tin foil hats, they still believe the world is run by pedophiles!
Fauci never said the virus doesn’t target protestors you dolt... and Fauci doesn’t work for the WHO... and wherever you think the virus started is irrelevant, as it is what it is now, regardless of how it started. Also, you’re on a f**king bodybuilding forum. If wearing a mask for 30 minutes when you go shopping makes you unable to breathe, maybe try doing some cardio...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey, moron, Fauci actually said protests were risky:

"When you get congregations like we saw with the demonstrations," he continued, "that's taking a risk.”

"You know, it's a danger to the people who are trying to control the demonstration," he said of the recent political protests. "And it's a danger to the people who are demonstrating. So at the end of the day, it is a risky procedure."

And he said if you must go out and protest, you SHOULD wear a mask.

"If you're going to be in a situation where -- beyond your control there's a lot of people around you -- make sure you wear a mask," he said.

It’s like you don’t bother to actually check the s**t that spills from your brain to your keyboard...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That just summarized the word accuracy in the year of satan, 2020.
Wait, 2020 is the year of Satan? Not any of the years in the last ~100 years when we had two literal world wars? Not any of the years with pandemics that killed more than COVID? Not any of the years when the Crusades prevented what Jesus stood for, masquerading religion as a means to gain more power and land? Ok...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enjoy your autoerotic asphyxiation. It will provide you, your grandma, and the rest of us degenerates protection from a virus that was manufactured in a level 4 lab that dems funded through our tax dollars.
🤯🤣

Asphyxiation - “condition of deficient supply of oxygen to the body that arises from abnormal breathing. An example of asphyxia is choking. Asphyxia causes generalized hypoxia, which affects primarily the tissues and organs.”

You genuinely think thats happening from wearing 3 pieces of clothe sewn together, a surgical mask, or an N-95 mask over your mouth and nose? Come on bro...

Lets play a game and say youre correct that it was engineered & released from a “level 4” lab (which id argue it probably would be classified as a BSL-2 or 3 agent & thus wouldn’t be in a BSL-4 lab so youre already showing a lack of fundamental understanding of what youre talking about). Does that make it any less of a public health concern? Why dont we contain the fuggin disease first and then deal with where it came from later?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
🤯🤣

Asphyxiation - “condition of deficient supply of oxygen to the body that arises from abnormal breathing. An example of asphyxia is choking. Asphyxia causes generalized hypoxia, which affects primarily the tissues and organs.”

You genuinely think thats happening from wearing 3 pieces of clothe sewn together, a surgical mask, or an N-95 mask over your mouth and nose? Come on bro...

Lets play a game and say youre correct that it was engineered & released from a “level 4” lab (which id argue it probably would be classified as a BSL-2 or 3 agent & thus wouldn’t be in a BSL-4 lab so youre already showing a lack of fundamental understanding of what youre talking about). Does that make it any less of a public health concern? Why dont we contain the fuggin disease first and then deal with where it came from later?
He’s an idiot. Surgeons can wear masks for hours on end day in and day out, and a lot of them are old and sedentary. But someone on a fitness forum can’t manage to wear one for half an hour to go grocery shopping without literally asphyxiating. That checks out...

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I work as a labourer on a building site and can sometimes be doing hard physical work for an hour or more wearing a mask, how these housewives on youtube can be in the store arguing they can't wear a mask for "medical reasons" i will never understand, especially since they can breathe well enough to stand there screaming the whole store down about their rights

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work as a labourer on a building site and can sometimes be doing hard physical work for an hour or more wearing a mask, how these housewives on youtube can be in the store arguing they can't wear a mask for "medical reasons" i will never understand, especially since they can breathe well enough to stand there screaming the whole store down about their rights
Exactly. Also, if you genuinely can’t wear a mask for medical reasons, stores will have alternate options in compliance with ADA, such as online ordering and curbside pickup. You are not entitled to walk around the store with no mask. The business has to provide a reasonable alternative, you don’t get to pick whatever you want to do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fauci never said the virus doesn’t target protestors you dolt... and Fauci doesn’t work for the WHO... and wherever you think the virus started is irrelevant, as it is what it is now, regardless of how it started. Also, you’re on a f**king bodybuilding forum. If wearing a mask for 30 minutes when you go shopping makes you unable to breathe, maybe try doing some cardio...
lol...in march fauci was saying masks are not necessary.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...in march fauci was saying masks are not necessary.
This guy ITT just said Fauci said you don’t need masks in protests, which I showed was explicitly incorrect, as he said that the protests were risky, and if you have to go, to wear a mask. Man, can’t EVER admit wrong, can you guys?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fauci was wrong in March, yes, but the guy in this thread saying he said not to wear masks during protests is ALSO WRONG. More than one person can be wrong you know, and people can learn from their mistakes.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fauci was wrong in March, yes, but the guy in this thread saying he said not to wear masks during protests is ALSO WRONG. More than one person can be wrong you know, and people can learn from their mistakes.
It’s weird, it’s almost like evidence doesn’t get a time to fully catch up lol once Fauci and WHO understood how transmissible the virus is, he hasn’t wavered from his stance on masks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol, i wonder what made fauci do a 180? he is a 'expert' no excuse for him to make a 'mistake' like that.

hospitals and doctors offices have been having people with colds or flu wear masks for over a decade--fauci knew masks would help prevent spread of covid back in march but said they weren't necessary-i wonder what his agenda was?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
🤯🤣

Why didn’t we contain it first? Because it was an agenda. WHO/China say “everything is fine”, pelosi says “go to Chinatown or you’re a racist” (this is all MONTHS after “first” case), Fauci says “no masks needed”. Trump shuts down borders and is a “racist”.
I’d say we all lack fundamental understanding. And decency?! That’s out the falling window. Everything is an ipse dixit and everything hearsay in this age of information.
I’m aware my opinion is considered “tin foil hat”, but I really have no more fukks to give or care after this year. Everyone should have an opinion, but that is being banned and cancelled on the daily.
Anyways, have a good 4th bro, I’m sure eventually we will get back to keeping this dream alive.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He’s an idiot. Surgeons can wear masks for hours on end day in and day out, and a lot of them are old and sedentary. But someone on a fitness forum can’t manage to wear one for half an hour to go grocery shopping without literally asphyxiating. That checks out...
I am an idiot and you are a pussy. Happy 4th

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can’t breathe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why didn’t we contain it first? Because it was an agenda. WHO/China say “everything is fine”, pelosi says “go to Chinatown or you’re a racist” (this is all MONTHS after “first” case), Fauci says “no masks needed”. Trump shuts down borders and is a “racist”.
I’d say we all lack fundamental understanding. And decency?! That’s out the falling window. Everything is an ipse dixit and everything hearsay in this age of information.
I’m aware my opinion is considered “tin foil hat”, but I really have no more fukks to give or care after this year. Everyone should have an opinion, but that is being banned and cancelled on the daily.
Anyways, have a good 4th bro, I’m sure eventually we will get back to keeping this dream alive.
happy 4th!!! (y)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, i wonder what made fauci do a 180? he is a 'expert' no excuse for him to make a 'mistake' like that.

hospitals and doctors offices have been having people with colds or flu wear masks for over a decade--fauci knew masks would help prevent spread of covid back in march but said they weren't necessary-i wonder what his agenda was?
His “agenda” was he incorrectly tried to preserve masks for first responders and medical staff, somehow missing the fact that people can use cloth or improvised reusable masks in day to day life.

Was it stupid as hell? Yeah. Did it cost lives? Also yes. Does that mean that we ignore everything he ever says after? No.

Also, he’s not the only one stressing the value of masks today, pretty much every country in the world is.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

His “agenda” was he incorrectly tried to preserve masks for first responders and medical staff, somehow missing the fact that people can use cloth or improvised reusable masks in day to day life.

Was it stupid as hell? Yeah. Did it cost lives? Also yes. Does that mean that we ignore everything he ever says after? No.

Also, he’s not the only one stressing the value of masks today, pretty much every country in the world is.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People who avoided Chinese restaurants in America for fear of contracting COVID are sort of silly. Most Chinese restaurant owners haven’t been to China in years, if ever lol. But people did criticize Trump trying to restrict travel from China, which was a good move on his part. Both polar extremes in politics are idiots.

But all we can do TODAY is go on what we have, and Trump is doing a bad job of not encouraging people to distance and wear masks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i go back to the fact that he has been doing this stuff his entire career, i won't make excuses for him!!!

he knew damned well masks would have prevented spread of covid...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i go back to the fact that he has been doing this stuff his entire career, i won't make excuses for him!!!

he knew damned well masks would have prevented spread of covid...
Again, I’m not denying he didn’t f**k up and cost lives. I’m also not saying that his word is Gospel. There’s plenty of other countries out there, plenty of academic journals, etc. that are not associated with him at all.

Surely we all agree that masks help today. Surely we can agree that Trump can be doing more to encourage people to wear masks, no?

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Fauci and Trump can both be morons, you know.
Don’t you know Trump can do no wrong? He’s an omniscient leader that is hailed by our bodybuilding forum bros. I swear he can tell people to start licking gym equipment to build immunity to the virus, and these guys would start to advocate for it. “Well Fauci never said NOT to lick gym equipment UNTIL Trump said we should! He’s a fraud trying to stop Trump’s epidemiological knowledge.”

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t you know Trump can do no wrong? He’s an omniscient leader that is hailed by our bodybuilding forum bros. I swear he can tell people to start licking gym equipment to build immunity to the virus, and these guys would start to advocate for it. “Well Fauci never said NOT to lick gym equipment UNTIL Trump said we should! He’s a fraud trying to stop Trump’s epidemiological knowledge.”
Trump didn’t know people die from the flu. Even though it killed his grandfather.

Adjustments.JPG

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 195348

Let’s see what other experts have to say shall we?
That was also before the CDC changed their view. Read the damn post, he said that to try to conserve masks at the time. As of last month, he’s also been telling people to wear masks. Even Fox News admits this...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They were wrong, and they have since updated their views. You, on the other hand, are fundamentally incapable of admitting wrong or amending your views once you’ve been shown to be wrong. Even Fox News says that the AG recommends masks now. Keep up man...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Again, I’m not denying he didn’t f**k up and cost lives. I’m also not saying that his word is Gospel. There’s plenty of other countries out there, plenty of academic journals, etc. that are not associated with him at all.

Surely we all agree that masks help today. Surely we can agree that Trump can be doing more to encourage people to wear masks, no?
man, you know i am on record being pro-masks...i think trump is making a mistake not endorsing masks.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man, you know i am on record being pro-masks...i think trump is making a mistake not endorsing masks.
And I respect you for that. But we have people here, in this very thread, saying they don’t work, and using info that is outdated, claiming experts are saying things they haven’t said in months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bulshyt...i don't agree with everything trump does, especially when he tweets stupid crap. policy wise i usually agree with him but not always. at the same time that brain dead biden fool scares the crap out of me-

biden is actually a moderate, but his vice president will be as left wing radical as they come and i look for biden to step down within the 1st year if he is elected.

if trump doesn't get re-elected this country is in for some desperate times, imo.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bulshyt...i don't agree with everything trump does, especially when he tweets stupid crap. policy wise i usually agree with him but not always. at the same time that brain dead biden fool scares the crap out of me-

biden is actually a moderate, but his vice president will be as left wing radical as they come and i look for biden to step down within the 1st year if he is elected.

if trump doesn't get re-elected this country is in for some desperate times, imo.
He’s not talking about you then, but about the other people ITT. This country is likely in for some rough times no matter who is president.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He’s not talking about you then, but about the other people ITT. This country is likely in for some rough times no matter who is president.
dude, like i said, for me personally biden scares the crap out of me-because he is essentailly a moderate he will get votes from people who wouldn't have voted for bernie, but then he steps down and i guarantee you his vice president pick will be just as radical as bernie

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, don’t get me wrong ALL news on BOTH sides are MASSIVE hypocrites.

Also, your example of doctors killing black people, is that through negligence or malice? Because people are mad about police malice, not “just” negligence. Neither is good, of course, and dead is dead, but surely you can admit that when officers act maliciously, the departments shouldn’t try to cover it up. Hell, even in the protests in response to one police killing out of malice, we’ve seen some “overly enthusiastic” cops way to eager with “less lethal” weapons.

And are you really suggesting to protest doctors in the middle of a literal pandemic? Lol, good one buddy.
Do you really need to ask if I’m serous about protesting doctors? You know what my point is. But, just in case someone else doesn’t, negligence vs malice...lots of deaths by doctors because they don’t care about black people vs. a few deaths by angry racist cops? Obviously one is sexier than the other. On the other hand, the way I just phrased that...I better shut up before that catches on too and it will be the next protest... 😂