Anyone worried if Corona virus keeps spreading the gyms will shut down?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of the day it's going to come to a boiling point, and that is not black vs white. It will be good vs bad and let the cards fall as they may. Making a sob story over a criminal irritates majority of the population, all races.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
...please reevaluate why you have an unwavering commitment to nitpick verbiage instead of looking at the significance of what’s actually being said. Thanks.
But that’s the standard the rest of us are being held to. “Don’t say this, don’t say that, it’s all racist!” *Maybe* you’re not like that, I don’t know, but that’s what’s happening out there. So, hold yourself to the same standard.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think many of us reflect and put ourselves in their positions. I certainly do.

The only leadership I see is this angry emotional black lives matter entity. Fueling the bullshit. What Democrats are taking responsibility for them shitting all over their communities and burning down folks livelihoods?

I want to watch my fooking lockdown damnit.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you are forgetting one important thing...personal responsibility-that is what AA teaches.
Exactly. It’s no one’s fault but our own where we end up. I know too many people that saw the cards they were dealt and still won the hand than to buy into the current garbage.

I’m not saying racism isn’t a problem, of course it is. So is money laundering, drugs, medical malpractice...Speaking of that one, how many doctors kill African Americans per year? It’s probably more than 13...
But, those other issues don’t start the same fire.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
But that’s the standard the rest of us are being held to. “Don’t say this, don’t say that, it’s all racist!” *Maybe* you’re not like that, I don’t know, but that’s what’s happening out there. So, hold yourself to the same standard.
This is a reasonable take as long as you’re willing to listen to other groups of people and potentially change your words or behavior. E.g. Asian Americans put up with the term “oriental” for way too long bc they’re a generally passive people, but now that it’s out in the open that they find this term offensive, it would be racist to know this and say, “That oriental dude needs directions” even if you don’t have malice in your heart. If you didn’t know that word is offensive, that’s where the listening and changing behavior part comes in. I don’t agree with the GotchU! cancel culture. Waiting for someone to say one thing incorrectly so you could pounce and say “canceled!” is toxic and counterproductive to the overall point of learning and understanding each other.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. It’s no one’s fault but our own where we end up. I know too many people that saw the cards they were dealt and still won the hand than to buy into the current garbage.

I’m not saying racism isn’t a problem, of course it is. So is money laundering, drugs, medical malpractice...Speaking of that one, how many doctors kill African Americans per year? It’s probably more than 13...
lol...i was raised by my single parent mom...when i used to get mad at her i would say that i wished i were born to rich parents---and my mom would say life isn't fair, life is what you make of it, and then she would beat my ass...i love my mom for those ass beatings!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do think the BLM is missing a appointed leader that can lead the proper concerns. Instead it is the "ME" movement and half are offending each other or not agreeing with what is being said. Very similar to the Seattle barricade, they only need community to take care of themselves. Highest murder rate in the US, sure CNN is running a story to show why you need appointed leaders and police, lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a reasonable take as long as you’re willing to listen to other groups of people and potentially change your words or behavior. E.g. Asian Americans put up with the term “oriental” for way too long bc they’re a generally passive people, but now that it’s out in the open that they find this term offensive, it would be racist to know this and say, “That oriental dude needs directions” even if you don’t have malice in your heart. If you didn’t know that word is offensive, that’s where the listening and changing behavior part comes in. I don’t agree with the GotchU! cancel culture. Waiting for someone to say one thing incorrectly so you could pounce and say “canceled!” is toxic and counterproductive to the overall point of learning and understanding each other.
I see what your saying. I want to counter with something else though that no one ever discusses, except in NA/AA and it’s along the lines of personal responsibility...but at what point am I responsible for how I feel? Thoughts influence our feelings and our feelings influence our actions. So, if I control my thoughts, I can control my feelings and so on. If someone tells me to go f—- myself in an argument, it’s my choice to get upset about it. I can choose to be offended by anything if I want to. That doesn’t make it right. Same with name calling or anything. I just learned today that to be “grandfathered in” is a racist comment. But if that feels offensive and upsets you if someone said it, that’s a choice you made to be offended. I let a couple people anger me on this board before. But you know what? I LET them. I’m responsible for how I felt in that debate/argument. But most of the time, I’m not going to give someone that much power over me and my emotions.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
I see what your saying. I want to counter with something else though that no one ever discusses, except in NA/AA and it’s along the lines of personal responsibility...but at what point am I responsible for how I feel? Thoughts influence our feelings and our feelings influence our actions. So, if I control my thoughts, I can control my feelings and so on. If someone tells me to go f—- myself in an argument, it’s my choice to get upset about it. I can choose to be offended by anything if I want to. That doesn’t make it right. Same with name calling or anything. I just learned today that to be “grandfathered in” is a racist comment. But if that feels offensive and upsets you if someone said it, that’s a choice you made to be offended. I let a couple people anger me on this board before. But you know what? I LET them. I’m responsible for how I felt in that debate/argument. But most of the time, I’m not going to give someone that much power over me and my emotions.
I know what you’re saying, but I tend to think of more systemic issues as the major focus. Words or behaviors that hurt a whole group of people. Like if Yupik and Iñupiat people of Alaska continually ask you not to call them Eskimo, it’s reasonable to stop calling them that. It’s a group of people telling you something is offensive. If Chris Cuomo tells you to stop calling him Fredo bc he has an issue with everything in life, I’d say that’s more of a judgement call — you can certainly listen to him and stop, but if you don’t, not too many people are going to get bent out of shape about that one. If all Italians ask, collectively, that you refrain from that or another word, then yeah, that’s when it becomes problematic if you’re stubborn and don’t. I just think it’s more about large-scale social issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know what you’re saying, but I tend to think of more systemic issues as the major focus. Words or behaviors that hurt a whole group of people. Like if Yupik and Iñupiat people of Alaska continually ask you not to call them Eskimo, it’s reasonable to stop calling them that. It’s a group of people telling you something is offensive. If Chris Cuomo tells you to stop calling him Fredo bc he has an issue with everything in life, I’d say that’s more of a judgement call — you can certainly listen to him and stop, but if you don’t, not too many people are going to get bent out of shape about that one. If all Italians ask, collectively, that you refrain from that or another word, then yeah, that’s when it becomes problematic if you’re stubborn and don’t. I just think it’s more about large-scale social issues.
all the time smilin in your face when you know they want to take your place-backstabbers...WHAT THEY DO!!!!

if only we had music today like back in the day...o'jays, spinners, marvin, earth wind and fire, temptations, and mr barry white

edit---had to include al green. obama's favorite, and mine too-lets stay together...i dare you not to like this song!!!!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mark my words. Scenarios like this clip from today will become increasingly commonplace thanks to the BLM movement. A movement surrounded by violent undertones will only cause more problems on multiple levels, as we have already seen. Nothing good will come of this for any race.

Hmmm. Interesting how they both want to call the cops!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you’re going to cherrypick stats, here’s a collaborative breakdown of crowdsourced and other research. Oh yeah, and they also kindly share The Post’s data (which shies on the conservative side) that literally says 13 black men — not the 9 you mentioned.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5322455002

We can all find articles with some graph that supports whatever it is we want to tell ourselves. Look, it’s clear I’m not changing your mind that black Americans are mistreated at a higher rate than other groups in this country. You also seem impassioned about stymying any racial analysis that appears favorable for black people. It’s a weird hill to die on as a white man, but go ahead. I guess wanting to improve upon the livelihoods of a mistreated group of people means I’m part of the sheep, brainwashed, hate whites and not woke to real facts, as so I’ve been told here. To each his own.
I don’t think either of us are into squabbling about our numbers being off by 4 lives per year. I genuinely think this movement is bogus and is going to continue to hurt everyone significantly. If black Americans still feel they are being mistreated and are disadvantaged, etc, they should focus their efforts on something that might actually make a positive difference, because this movement surely won’t ever be that.

One major step in the right direction would be to not focus on racism so much themselves. All too often, simply thinking or feeling something is true makes it turn into a reality in the mind. Especially with racism which is rather abstract and very often not so “black and white“ ;)

Playing the “black card” at the drop of a hat has to stop. When black Americans are called out for doing something wrong by all human standards, they have to own up to it and take responsibility rather than diverting. Each time we see this on a public platform, ground is lost in in terms of their integrity.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
now see, if I am being honest... if I am put in the position that I feel I need to draw a firearm, and someone advances on me in a threatening posture, they (white black or brown) are likely getting shot in the face. that's why I cant be a policeman. i dont think i would have the restraint.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That video is exactly what I'm afraid of. If I draw my pistol like ripper said it was my last option and someone's face is melting.

I'm afraid of when they block the interstate. Wtf could you do? I only carry one mag, 15 +,1

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mark my words. Scenarios like this clip from today will become increasingly commonplace thanks to the BLM movement. A movement surrounded by violent undertones will only cause more problems on multiple levels, as we have already seen. Nothing good will come of this for any race.

I honestly wish I didn’t watch that video. That’s sickening.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
intrerstate= yielding the RAM in ways it was never meant to be used. srs.. I will run them motha fukas right the fuk over. wont loose sleep about it either.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also look up Justine Damond - white australian woman murdered by black Somalia cop in Minneapolis. Australians were pissed, but didn't riot.
Honestly, that situation is a little different to me. Just from my 3 minutes of research, I don’t see that quite the same as Timpa. While absolutely a tragedy, I don’t think the officer should be in prison for that.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I honestly wish I didn’t watch that video. That’s sickening.
I’m confused about why the black American mother and daughter were on board with calling the police. Given our white privileges, wouldn’t mom be afraid that a white officer would arrive and then judge her by the color of her skin rather than the situation? Haven’t they been afraid to even leave their house for countless years in fear of being a target of police period? After all, this is some of what the protestors are preaching so it must be true.

Both parties acted like trash, but justice was served and the white couple are facing charges. Sounds like the officer did the right thing as they routinely do. I wonder if mom was/is a supporter of defunding the police?
intrerstate= yielding the RAM in ways it was never meant to be used. srs.. I will run them motha fukas right the fuk over. wont loose sleep about it either.
The problem with that is I shouldn’t have to be liable for any damages to my vehicle. We need to be assured that they are then held responsible for for paying the bill. I wouldn’t want my car insurance rate to go up..

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m confused about why the black American mother and daughter were on board with calling the police. Given our white privileges, wouldn’t mom be afraid that a white officer would arrive and then judge her by the color of her skin rather than the situation? Haven’t they been afraid to even leave their house for countless years in fear of being a target of police period? After all, this is some of what the protestors are preaching so it must be true.

Both parties acted like trash, but justice was served and the white couple are facing charges. Sounds like the officer did the right thing as they routinely do. I wonder if mom was/is a supporter of defunding the police?
What charges are the white couple facing? Pulling a gun too soon? I don’t know the laws around guns honestly, but if she felt threatened since they were encroaching and jumping behind her car, what did she do wrong?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What charges are the white couple facing? Pulling a gun too soon? I don’t know the laws around guns honestly, but if she felt threatened since they were encroaching and jumping behind her car, what did she do wrong?
Apparently it actually happened Wednesday, But the video went viral yesterday. Seems the couple was also charged with felonious assault yesterday.

probably brandishing a firearm... but cmon.. she's pregnant and felt like she was in danger.
I guess you are both right, and the couple was being encroached upon in a threatening manner. I guess I was being a little too lenient in my initial interpretation in terms of the actions of the the black mom daughter.

OK, now I’m really scared. Has all the propaganda started to effect my own good judgment :oops:

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Personal responsibility is lacking in society as a whole - and I think you are pointing out exactly another problem as well. Rather than treat the disease - a lack of responsible adults - we are treating the symptom - supposed racism.

Your doctor analogy is genius btw. There is some evidence that doctors don't provide the best treatment to black people - and I am sure that kills more people than police each year; why are we not defunding hospitals?

I mean, surely if the logic is sound for the police, it must still be sound for the medical community as well?

What about CHAZ - where their per capital death of black people rivals Chicago. But hey, this is all about defending the black community.

I think it is one thing to use BLM as a shield. It is another to use it as a sword. I think we all know what it appears to be in this video. Hard to say because we don't know what set off the confrontation, it sounds like the white woman bumped into the black woman maybe.

Would these women have acted like that if BLM wasn't all the rage right now? What I see is another BLM-caused black death that almost happened right there.

I don’t think either of us are into squabbling about our numbers being off by 4 lives per year. I genuinely think this movement is bogus and is going to continue to hurt everyone significantly. If black Americans still feel they are being mistreated and are disadvantaged, etc, they should focus their efforts on something that might actually make a positive difference, because this movement surely won’t ever be that.

One major step in the right direction would be to not focus on racism so much themselves. All too often, simply thinking or feeling something is true makes it turn into a reality in the mind. Especially with racism which is rather abstract and very often not so “black and white“ ;)

Playing the “black card” at the drop of a hat has to stop. When black Americans are called out for doing something wrong by all human standards, they have to own up to it and take responsibility rather than diverting. Each time we see this on a public platform, ground is lost in in terms of their integrity.
This is the point I was trying to get across before - well said. This movement, in reality, doesn't highlight the need to eliminate the police, it highlights the need to bolster it.

But I do get that a lot of black people have an above-average fear of the police. As a white male, I fear the police. As someone who is not poor, I fear them less than someone who is impoverished. If I was an impoverished person, I would have fewer defenses against mistreatment. If I was black, and had my parents scaring the sh*t out of me about the cops (even Shaq makes these statements to his kids, so I can only imagine what a poor black kid is told) - I would really fear them. And that fear would make me WAY more likely to resist arrest, or do something stupid. I mean, it's all risk/reward - and if I perceive the risk to be much greater than the alternative, I'm no dummy. If I think I'm going straight to jail, do not pass go...with free beatings from the cops who arrested me, a loss of my license and marks that prevent me from working in the future, and I will get an unfair trial where I will be found guilty because of my skin color with no chance to afford an attorney, and then I will get jail time where I may get stabbed or butt-raped....or I could run away and maybe avoid all that??

If that is my belief, how dumb do I have to be to say, "Sure, cuff me, let's roll the dice. I'm sure it will be fine."

But that all gets back to beliefs. I'm not saying those beliefs are never true. I'm just saying they are often exaggerated in the mind of the people who make those decisions. And that should be part of the focus maybe - building that trust somehow.

But while I can appreciate that side of it, I can see that BLM really is not helping the cause. MLK - he helped the cause. He truly sought equality. He truly sought to eliminate prejudice based on the color of someone's skin color. He was not against white people for being white, and didn't blame them all for the actions of some. He saw individuals. And he did it in the 19-friggin-60's. Talk about a tough line to draw in that time.

now see, if I am being honest... if I am put in the position that I feel I need to draw a firearm, and someone advances on me in a threatening posture, they (white black or brown) are likely getting shot in the face. that's why I cant be a policeman. i dont think i would have the restraint.
I am no expert, but this is basically what I've been taught. You never pull a gun unless you intend to use it. If it comes out of the holster, it's going off.

But the other side of that is, you don't draw it in a situation like this - although after seeing the longer video I can understand some things better.

That video is exactly what I'm afraid of. If I draw my pistol like ripper said it was my last option and someone's face is melting.

I'm afraid of when they block the interstate. Wtf could you do? I only carry one mag, 15 +,1
Could be worse - in MA we cannot carry mags with more than 10 rounds.

Seriously wouldn't say something like this on the internet in this time. This situation is more and more likely to actually occur to you....and if you do it, they will have this line on the internet that may be traceable back to you to use in your prosecution.

Honestly, I feel like she was instigated pretty heavily - but she still fugged up. She should have never pulled her weapon. She did the right thing getting in her car and trying to leave. Her life was not in danger, she was being intimidated and all she had to do was take out her cell phone and call the police.

She got in the car and tried to leave, that was right. They continued to try to escalate the situation, and she was blocked from leaving. At that point she maybe skipped a step and should have called the cops and kept her distance before drawing her weapon. I am sure if she just pulled her cell phone and called the cops, the black women would have probably just walked off.

Having said that, if I were the judge here watching this video, I would probably mandate some firearms training, or possibly pull their license to carry. They just escalated way too quickly. I can see how it happens, it was certainly instigated, but if you can be baited that easily and can't handle someone yelling at you and blocking your car without pulling your pistol, you probably shouldn't be carrying.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also - just to add - as Ricky10 said - if they really weren't just being jerks and thought there was racism involved - why would you be on board with calling the cops? Further, why would you stand there in front of a white person with a gun and act all big and bad and tough if it was OK for white people to shoot you with impunity?

Again, if I truly believed that white people were able to get away with, literally, murdering me - I will run from the cops, run from white people with guns, and do everything I can to stay away from that sh*t.

The pregnant woman, however, is lucky that neither of the black women were armed as well - or at least had restraint. Of course, they probably were not armed, because a big unspoken truth about the anti-2A movement is that we don't want black people having guns. Liberals are all about helping black people, but don't want to allow them to be able to defend themselves against all the crime they face.

But just as the black women did not expect the white woman to pull a gun, the white woman could have been equally as surprised if a gun was drawn on her in retaliation - and the white woman would have been to blame for the escalation to that level.

The fact she did not pull and shoot just proves the white woman was not in fear for her life.

It's hard to say without knowing everything that was going on. But keep your guns in your holsters unless you need to kill someone.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also - just to add - as Ricky10 said - if they really weren't just being jerks and thought there was racism involved - why would you be on board with calling the cops? Further, why would you stand there in front of a white person with a gun and act all big and bad and tough if it was OK for white people to shoot you with impunity?

Again, if I truly believed that white people were able to get away with, literally, murdering me - I will run from the cops, run from white people with guns, and do everything I can to stay away from that sh*t.

The pregnant woman, however, is lucky that neither of the black women were armed as well - or at least had restraint. Of course, they probably were not armed, because a big unspoken truth about the anti-2A movement is that we don't want black people having guns. Liberals are all about helping black people, but don't want to allow them to be able to defend themselves against all the crime they face.

But just as the black women did not expect the white woman to pull a gun, the white woman could have been equally as surprised if a gun was drawn on her in retaliation - and the white woman would have been to blame for the escalation to that level.

The fact she did not pull and shoot just proves the white woman was not in fear for her life.

It's hard to say without knowing everything that was going on. But keep your guns in your holsters unless you need to kill someone.

Apparently the altercation was a result of the white woman bumping into the black daughter with her cart as she was leaving the store, claiming she was “invading her personal space.” Possibly this could be due to COVID social distancing reasons?

If that was the case, I can understand that to some level. I was in Kohl's the other night (with my mask), and adhering to the 6ft rule- with the 6ft markers on the floor etc. Meanwhile, a mom with 3 kids comes up behind me and while she had a mask on, her kids did not. Her kids proceeded to repeatedly get all up in my personal space while touching everything in sight. I realize 3 young kids are difficult to control in a line, but she could have at least tried to make them step back and/or apologize to me. Nope!

I didn’t say anything because I like to avoid drama and altercations.

Anyway, I do think the relentless tormenting of the black mom and daughter ultimately just pushed the white woman over the edge. They had the gun in the car, so she likely utilized it more-so as a scare tactic of self defense rather than intentions to fire shots. I do agree that she probably went there too quickly nonetheless.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They had the gun in the car, so she likely utilized it more-so as a scare tactic of self defense rather than intentions to fire shots. I do agree that she probably went there too quickly nonetheless.
This is called brandishing a firearm. YOU CANT DO THIS WITHOUT BEING IN EMENENT DANGER>. not sure i would say they were in that kind of danger but a woman whos pregnant will go to great lengths to protect her unborn child out of instinct.
i would give her the benifit of doubt in this case, the second they started to stop them and beat on the car i feel like she was justified.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is called brandishing a firearm. YOU CANT DO THIS WITHOUT BEING IN EMENENT DANGER>. not sure i would say they were in that kind of danger but a woman whos pregnant will go to great lengths to protect her unborn child out of instinct.
i would give her the benifit of doubt in this case, the second they started to stop them and beat on the car i feel like she was justified.
Gotcha!

On another note, the white woman is being called a “Karen” which is a relatively new term to me. Apparently it refers to a white woman who feels or is exhibiting perceived entitlement. Sounds quite racist and sexist to me. Why is it OK for this term to be thrown around while on the other hand, we feel it is necessary to rebrand Aunt Jemima? Such a double standard..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha!

On another note, the white woman is being called a “Karen” which is a relatively new term to me. Apparently it refers to a white woman who feels or is exhibiting perceived entitlement. Sounds quite racist and sexist to me. Why is it OK for this term to be thrown around while on the other hand, we feel it is necessary to rebrand Aunt Jemima? Such a double standard..
somehow i get the feeling this whole thing is more about payback than equality.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just sit yer cracker a$$ down and take yer lickens!
Haha..

Yeah, I guess I should get used to it! I already feel as though I can’t exercise my own freedom of speech by putting ”All Lives Matter” and “I Support Law Enforcement, Not Criminals” signs on my front lawn. :(

I looked and they are readily available for purchase on the internet. I so want to do it but I am afraid of being a target...

Afraid to leave my own house :eek:

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My family ties back to galway bay !

Honestly, I would probably **** myself if my car was surrounded by a mob of antifa or BLM.
I just want to control every variable I can.

I believe the couple that pulled the gun is going to get the short end of the stick
Escalated the situation..

But if I were antifa guy blocking the highway I would be very prepared for the guy that won't stop. I fully expect them to open fire.

That's why you would have to act like you were stopping and then hammer them with full throttle. They stop you and you are the victim of a violent crime

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
which sux cause im irish.. we had nothing to do with it. 😜
lol...it's about political affiliation, even black conservatives are under attack.

biden pretty much said if you are black and aren't a democrat you aint black...to me this sounds really racist coming from a white guy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha..

Yeah, I guess I should get used to it! I already feel as though I can’t exercise my own freedom of speech by putting ”All Lives Matter” and “I Support Law Enforcement, Not Criminals” signs on my front lawn. :(

I looked and they are readily available for purchase on the internet. I so want to do it but I am afraid of being a target...

but...but...but-it's conservatives who are violent!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha..

even the shirts mark dice sells are on notice.. he says you might should not wear them in public right now.. how foOKin sad that [we] collectively let this happen.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
biden pretty much said if you are black and aren't a democrat you aint black...to me this sounds really racist coming from a white guy.
Latest breaking news is that Biden doesn’t actually exist, and is merely a hologram produced by the democrats.

While it’s notably historical that we have our first ever hologram as a presidential candidate, it also explains his/its inability to effectively process information and articulate it to the public.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
even the shirts mark dice sells are on notice.. he says you might should not wear them in public right now.. how foOKin sad that [we] collectively let this happen.
I had to look those up, I definitely like them!

It’s too bad people are discouraged to exhibit their sense of humor..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think they have mob alerts on their cell phones...someone sees something that goes against the liberal agenda, takes a pic and the mob is on the way. and these people call conservatives fascists!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apparently the altercation was a result of the white woman bumping into the black daughter with her cart as she was leaving the store, claiming she was “invading her personal space.” Possibly this could be due to COVID social distancing reasons?

If that was the case, I can understand that to some level. I was in Kohl's the other night (with my mask), and adhering to the 6ft rule- with the 6ft markers on the floor etc. Meanwhile, a mom with 3 kids comes up behind me and while she had a mask on, her kids did not. Her kids proceeded to repeatedly get all up in my personal space while touching everything in sight. I realize 3 young kids are difficult to control in a line, but she could have at least tried to make them step back and/or apologize to me. Nope!

I didn’t say anything because I like to avoid drama and altercations.

Anyway, I do think the relentless tormenting of the black mom and daughter ultimately just pushed the white woman over the edge. They had the gun in the car, so she likely utilized it more-so as a scare tactic of self defense rather than intentions to fire shots. I do agree that she probably went there too quickly nonetheless.
Yeah, I hate to break it to here...people are just rude, not racist. I get hit with carts once in a while...somewhat rarely because I go through crowded stores with an intensity that makes most people get out of my way if they see me coming. My girlfriend though...she constantly gets run over in stores. It happens to everyone, because rude and stupid people are everywhere. I am all for fighting rudeness and stupidity. Why don't we march on that?

But, a gun is not supposed to be used as intimidation, ever. For one thing, if you pull it and are not intending to fire you run the risk that the person you pulled it on is armed and fires first. And guess what? What will the cops say when someone says, "He pulled his gun first, and then the guy he pulled his gun on shot him dead." Case closed.

If someone pulled their gun on me and doesn't shoot...I am going to light them up. Sorry if they just meant to intimidate me, it worked.

To Rapper's point - I get the woman was emotional and she was definitely being harassed and intimidated. When they stopped the car from leaving and held them there, I would say that bordered on unlawful imprisonment.

And when the cops showed up and saw the black women all crazy and wanting to show their cell phone footage, they probably would have at least cited the black women and then we would have another BLM news story. Perhaps that was the intent of these women all along.

Latest breaking news is that Biden doesn’t actually exist, and is merely a hologram produced by the democrats.

While it’s notably historical that we have our first ever hologram as a presidential candidate, it also explains his/its inability to effectively process information and articulate it to the public.
Lol, too funny. Unfortunately for the woman he sexually molested, I think they are pretty sure he is more than a hologram.

Still, the whole Weekend at Biden's campaign is sad.

Honestly, it is getting more and more clear Biden has cognitive impairments. And there are people in this country that will vote to put him in one of the most high stress positions in the world and they don't even see how that makes them a complete scumbag.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That video ripper posted describes Chaz the best I've heard it. Fucking block party of love. The ammunition trump has for debating is unreal.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tremendous speech by Trump at Mt Rushmore. Addressing the core values of our nation and the recent disgraceful movements that have derailed us. He signed an executive order that calls for maximum prosecution for anyone who incites violence, illegal activity, defaces federal monuments, memorials, statues etc. This is our first step in gaining back the peace we all deserve. Just in time for the holiday weekend!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tremendous speech by Trump at Mt Rushmore. Addressing the core values of our nation and the recent disgraceful movements that have derailed us. He signed an executive order that calls for maximum prosecution for anyone who incites violence, illegal activity, defaces federal monuments, memorials, statues etc. This is our first step in gaining back the peace we all deserve. Just in time for the holiday weekend!
Spectacular. However in a very serious question...can we gain back the peace without a war? I figure if these groups are STILL sticking to their "talking points" then they will never back down....and they seem become more violent in a large tantrum to get their way. This is years in the making.

Sure as hell hope we can

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean, I’d think convincing people to actually wear masks is the fist step to ensuring a return to normalcy, but what do I know. F**k, they didn’t even social distance or wear masks at the speech:

Some damn “patriots” who “love their country,” but can’t be a$$ed to wear a mask or social distance to save lives of their fellow countrymen and help get the country back to normal faster.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Spectacular. However in a very serious question...can we gain back the peace without a war? I figure if these groups are STILL sticking to their "talking points" then they will never back down....and they seem become more violent in a large tantrum to get their way. This is years in the making.

Sure as hell hope we can
Well, despite him hating every minute of what has been happened for months, I think we can all agree that Trump has been rather diplomatic with his response thus far. It’s definitely a sensitive scenario for him to intervene when racial agendas are in the mix, but obviously we have far exceeded a breaking point.

My feeling is that people will be deterred now that they know they will be held accountable for their actions. Either way, I would rather see us stand up for the security of our country and see more backlash as opposed to doing nothing at all. We shall see!
I mean, I’d think convincing people to actually wear masks is the fist step to ensuring a return to normalcy, but what do I know. F**k, they didn’t even social distance or wear masks at the speech:

Some damn “patriots” who “love their country,” but can’t be a$$ed to wear a mask or social distance to save lives of their fellow countrymen and help get the country back to normal faster.
Well, I will embrace one step in the right direction at this point. If we can at least downgrade one national crisis, maybe we can get ourselves back to making our best efforts to handle our health crisis. Masks would have been ideal for sure, but I will take what I can get.

Ummm, so now it’s being called a white supremacist event. Were people of color banned from attending? I think not. Pathetic...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I find it interesting that all the media sites I’ve seen are condemning his speech and gathering because of COVID (and of course because, you know, racism), but they had nothing but positive things to say about the protests. Lemmings will be lemmings.

Last edited: