AndroLean -- The premier fat loss formula of the 21st century

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does "being catabolic on the scale of hormones" mean?
Sorry, I meant an anti-catabolic on the scale of (what a hormone can do) that doesn't require a PCT, or much of one.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
Got a link?

Also anyone who logs any AndroSeries product hit me up for 40% off your order!
Actually I just started a log on Andro Lean under the training section my brother loved the stuff when he used it so I am giving it a go

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
You guys should consider making another cutting supplement. AndroShred

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're not resting on our laurels...we always have plans in development.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I just started a log on Andro Lean under the training section my brother loved the stuff when he used it so I am giving it a go
Good stuff Shock, ill look for it and link it back here. Thanks for logging btw.

We're not resting on our laurels...we always have plans in development.
Very interesting plans I might add... ( of course )

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll definitely be checking it out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroLean is OOS, but we are working on getting it back in stock!
We really DO have a hard time keeping these products in stock... I didn't think we'd sell out again but damn

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah people really need to get in on these products, they sell out really fast.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah people really need to get in on these products, they sell out really fast.
Even our staple supplements are going quick, people are stocking up. Which is great, it helps us in research and development :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even our staple supplements are going quick, people are stocking up. Which is great, it helps us in research and development :)
This next sale is all about the AndroSeries, couldn't believe it when I heard it

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys know what the highest body fat guys we've seen use Androlean were? I think the higher the BF with androlean the better. Let's them really drop cals to drop a ton of weight... it'll work with leaner guys, but at some point around 11-12% androhard would really start to shine.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys should check out this post from Eric... about Androdrive

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love to see this, hopefully the price tag is competitive :D
x2. Our products always seem to be a bit expensive. It's the price of quality!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Well I have been Taking androlean 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening, I started around July 7th. SO far I am far from impressed and not near worth the price tag imo

Now I bought mine from a consumer on here sealed. He was selling in the sale forum so I do not qualify for the money back. Just to clear that up that I am not trying to get my money back or anything. Nor do I work for anyone with a competing product, I have also been a supporter of PP. Just from my experience this product has done nothing for me thus far except for Acne in my shoulders which may be from the ****ty desert heat and dust in the air. I do have a slight increase in labido and if I take the dose too late at night i stay up longer than I want. But thats it no nut. shrinkage nothing Even in a cal deficit and the ridiculous amounts of cardio we have to do here in the AOR, the results are not on track with the hype.

I am sure i'll be negged for this, Im not gonna harp on it, im not gonna go in every thread and bash it, but in my eyes this product did nothing.

standard response will be it was my fault, i didnt eat right, train right, sleep right, or I expected to much. However I stand by my words. This product so far has failed me. Maybe it will finally kick in the last few doses who knows.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have been Taking androlean 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening, I started around July 7th. SO far I am far from impressed and not near worth the price tag imo

Now I bought mine from a consumer on here sealed. He was selling in the sale forum so I do not qualify for the money back. Just to clear that up that I am not trying to get my money back or anything. Nor do I work for anyone with a competing product, I have also been a supporter of PP. Just from my experience this product has done nothing for me thus far except for Acne in my shoulders which may be from the ****ty desert heat and dust in the air. I do have a slight increase in labido and if I take the dose too late at night i stay up longer than I want. But thats it no nut. shrinkage nothing Even in a cal deficit and the ridiculous amounts of cardio we have to do here in the AOR, the results are not on track with the hype.

I am sure i'll be negged for this, Im not gonna harp on it, im not gonna go in every thread and bash it, but in my eyes this product did nothing.

standard response will be it was my fault, i didnt eat right, train right, sleep right, or I expected to much. However I stand by my words. This product so far has failed me. Maybe it will finally kick in the last few doses who knows.
Actually we appreciate the feedback, sorry it didn't work out for you. AL gets great feedback and some negative as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What's your BF% right now? J/W, I'm trying to see if there is a disparity between the successes/not successes of androlean based on bf%.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I dont have an accurate measurement. I know im under 14% but not 10% or lower

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Ryan said, we like to hear all feedback, positive or negative. If anyone negs you for giving your review, then that's just immature and petty.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont have an accurate measurement. I know im under 14% but not 10% or lower
Ah ok. It's my theory that Androlean will work better for those at a higher bodyfat %, with Androhard for those under 14-15%. We don't advertise them that way though.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah ok. It's my theory that Androlean will work better for those at a higher bodyfat %, with Androhard for those under 14-15%. We don't advertise them that way though.
Or, a combo of the two if someone is a bit higher. Start with 2 weeks of Androlean, then 2 weeks of Androlean/Androhard and then finish out with 2 weeks of Androhard.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or, a combo of the two if someone is a bit higher. Start with 2 weeks of Androlean, then 2 weeks of Androlean/Androhard and then finish out with 2 weeks of Androhard.
That is how I think would be ideal for running off a bottle of each. However, if more bottles come into the picture, run them all together ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is how I think would be ideal for running off a bottle of each. However, if more bottles come into the picture, run them all together ;)
haha well yes of course ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, it looks like Androlean will be in on the 10th. May be pushed back, though.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is already another big group of back orders on both Androlean and Androhard.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is already another big group of back orders on both Androlean and Androhard.
I'm waiting on 4 bottles of Androhard lol