AndroLean -- The premier fat loss formula of the 21st century

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Just my 2cents here....This sh!t is dope. Been on it for a week and the changes are starting to show themselves.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm still not quite clear on this, what is the PCT for this product?
PP has been recommending their TRS and TCF-1 for MOST cycles. Some of their reps have been suggesting a low dose SERM for longer cycles and I believe hcg for longer cycles as well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP has been recommending their TRS and TCF-1 for MOST cycles. Some of their reps have been suggesting a low dose SERM for longer cycles and I believe hcg for longer cycles as well.
This. For a 4 week cycle, TRS and TCF-1 (FYI, I can get you guys hooked up there;)) will suffice However, for a 6-8 week cycle, you'll want to add in a low dose SERM.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This. For a 4 week cycle, TRS and TCF-1 (FYI, I can get you guys hooked up there;)) will suffice However, for a 6-8 week cycle, you'll want to add in a low dose SERM.
he's not kidding, i got a great deal through the reps

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks of androlean could be gotten away with no PCT. The shutdown is in line with dermacrine, perhaps a bit more. Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 would be enough for sure.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my 2cents here....This sh!t is dope. Been on it for a week and the changes are starting to show themselves.
Awesome to hear Orangatang and the log is looking good.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
It is far from a low dose DHEA, in fact it converts to a low dose (around 100mgs) of test, so this is why it is suggested.
Ok you mean 100mg/week right? Not per day because that would be 700mg per week!!!!!!

I would run this for 8 weeks if I used it, not 4, so guess PCT would be needed then...I have some torem but I prefer to save it, but will use it at 20mg or 40mg per day if needed, with the trs

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok you mean 100mg/week right? Not per day because that would be 700mg per week!!!!!!

I would run this for 8 weeks if I used it, not 4, so guess PCT would be needed then...I have some torem but I prefer to save it, but will use it at 20mg or 40mg per day if needed, with the trs
Yes per week

You should be fine with a low dose of Torem with the TRS.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i'm on day 5 of androlean and androhard.

i'm very impressed so far!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cant wait to get my hands on some of dat dere androlean

darkwing

Awards
It says on the box it can be taken with or without food. Have any of the loggers noticed a difference in the effect of taking it with or w/out food. I want to make the most of it. Which is optimal?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
It says on the box it can be taken with or without food. Have any of the loggers noticed a difference in the effect of taking it with or w/out food. I want to make the most of it. Which is optimal?
I take mine without food. I believe the delivery system is formulated such that the food neither enhances nor inhibits absorption. It is shielded until it reaches the intestines for uptake

darkwing

Awards
I take mine without food. I believe the delivery system is formulated such that the food neither enhances nor inhibits absorption. It is shielded until it reaches the intestines for uptake
Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct with or without food it doesn't matter

dargerak

Awards
good news guys I did some research on the web and found an article that says claritin an prilosec are considered safe with grapefruit juice. i have the link but the board won't let me post links till have more posts

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
good news guys I did some research on the web and found an article that says claritin an prilosec are considered safe with grapefruit juice. i have the link but the board won't let me post links till have more posts
good find

ctAL

Awards
i want to run AL/AH but im not sure about this PCT part yet,TRS seems ike it isnt enough, i dont know about clomid and serms an all that **** yet

so if one were to run al/ah for 8 weeks what is the recc. PCT? i just need a clear cut answer sorry.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i want to run AL/AH but im not sure about this PCT part yet,TRS seems ike it isnt enough, i dont know about clomid and serms an all that **** yet

so if one were to run al/ah for 8 weeks what is the recc. PCT? i just need a clear cut answer sorry.
8 weeks would require the use of a SERM and for cycles longer than 6 weeks some have recommended hcg.

ctAL

Awards
8 weeks would require the use of a SERM and for cycles longer than 6 weeks some have recommended hcg.
so if i run ah/al for just 4 weeks an follow with TRS 4 weeks i should be good

thats both 1 bottle each anyways.

dose right, eat good, train good im bound to, I EXPECT to see some change.

i dont think ill need to run 8 weeks period, i have a good physique now already i just want this to bring me down to the real dry, even leaner than i am now simplyshredded look.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so if i run ah/al for just 4 weeks an follow with TRS 4 weeks i should be good

thats both 1 bottle each anyways.

dose right, eat good, train good im bound to, I EXPECT to see some change.

i dont think ill need to run 8 weeks period, i have a good physique now already i just want this to bring me down to the real dry, even leaner than i am now simplyshredded look.
sounds good

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PPs tcf-1 is supposed to be a good addition as well.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Could I stack this with an eca stack to aid in fatloss? I've searched and have yet to see any info on this.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Could I stack this with an eca stack to aid in fatloss? I've searched and have yet to see any info on this.
i would go that route, stacked with eca, nyc, clenivs....any of those

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
i would go that route, stacked with eca, nyc, clenivs....any of those

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure they're wouldn't be any issues with using both. Just finishing up a clean bulk and am currently at ~13-14% BF but would like to be in the single digits for summer without loosing my hard earned muscle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure they're wouldn't be any issues with using both. Just finishing up a clean bulk and am currently at ~13-14% BF but would like to be in the single digits for summer without loosing my hard earned muscle.
Androlean will keep you anabolic/anti-catabolic enough for that, assuming diet and training are dialed in.

Ed Smalls

Awards
So I'm getting ready to give AL a shot.. (my order s/b here any day) but based on everything I'm reading I need to stack AL with something but what is my big question???? I currently weigh 225 and I'm looking to cut but still add/keep muscle and get ready for the no T-shirt season (ha). Do I have to spend $1000 of dollars and take a crazy amount of dif crap?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So I'm getting ready to give AL a shot.. (my order s/b here any day) but based on everything I'm reading I need to stack AL with something but what is my big question???? I currently weigh 225 and I'm looking to cut but still add/keep muscle and get ready for the no T-shirt season (ha). Do I have to spend $1000 of dollars and take a crazy amount of dif crap?
Nope! you don't need to spend a dime dude, you need to evaluate your diet and excercise first! don't worry about supps until you have somewhat of an idea what you are getting into.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need to stack anything with AL, if you are dialed in diet/training wise, AL is going to be plenty.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
According to Eric, Androlean really shines when in a calorie deficite. Ill be dieting with 200 calories below maintanance in the begining to see how that works.

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
I've been running Androlean for 10 days and am at a 500 kcal deficit. Given my goal set for this cut I have also started stacking Alpha-T2 and Erase. One thing I might comment on, I noticed a very significant thermal effect for the first few days to week but it seems to have lessened up noticeably. Not sure what that means exactly but thought I would throw it out. I plan on running it 6 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running Androlean for 10 days and am at a 500 kcal deficit. Given my goal set for this cut I have also started stacking Alpha-T2 and Erase. One thing I might comment on, I noticed a very significant thermal effect for the first few days to week but it seems to have lessened up noticeably. Not sure what that means exactly but thought I would throw it out. I plan on running it 6 weeks.
U taking AL with erase and At-2? I think u shouldve saved the erase and at-2 after ur AL cycle. I brought that question up before on stacking AL with erase and figured out that AL will overcome the Erase. Idk just my opinion..Are u logging?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
According to Eric, Androlean really shines when in a calorie deficite. Ill be dieting with 200 calories below maintanance in the begining to see how that works.
You should bump to 500

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U taking AL with erase and At-2? I think u shouldve saved the erase and at-2 after ur AL cycle. I brought that question up before on stacking AL with erase and figured out that AL will overcome the Erase. Idk just my opinion..Are u logging?
Correct the combination is overkill

Also thermo effect symptoms i.e. sweating may decrease, but this does not mean it's benefits are wearing off, more of the user acclimating to the effects.

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Good to know; I will drop the Erase and just use the Alpha-T2. Nope, not logging it but I am keeping track of things for myself. Want to be ripped for summer!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Good to know; I will drop the Erase and just use the Alpha-T2. Nope, not logging it but I am keeping track of things for myself. Want to be ripped for summer!
i want to be ripped all the time

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So can androlean be run straight into a real AAS cycle, Im currently cutting to prepare for test super D. Or inside of the cycle

Also Im using ghrp6 and my calories are pretty high while still managing to loose 1 to 1.5 pounds a week so should I drop calories more or keep them the same if I add in androlean

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So can androlean be run straight into a real AAS cycle, Im currently cutting to prepare for test super D. Or inside of the cycle

Also Im using ghrp6 and my calories are pretty high while still managing to loose 1 to 1.5 pounds a week so should I drop calories more or keep them the same if I add in androlean
Ya you could run it, and probably drop more to enhance the cut, would be interesting.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, definately going to try it after I finish x factor, want to see if that alone lives up to the hype

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

its what i plan to do this month, lean/eca into test/dbol/ah