AndroLean -- The premier fat loss formula of the 21st century

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I want my Andromass in my hands as well bro. In fact I cant believe I went through a tub of MAP in a week! Looks like im goin to need more sooner than I thought.
If only PP would offer... OO wait, We've gone over this dozens of times. LoL

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of the other reps going to run AL or all of you guys running AM? I'm seriously considering adding this to my AH run.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you including with the AH or is it a solo run?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you including with the AH or is it a solo run?
It will be solo, or at most with AL, but I'm thinking I want to try each individually first. What are your plans?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
little update, 2-3wks in on lean/ec

still going pretty good, better vascualrity, probably a combo of the products and decrease in intra cellular water.....strength is a tad better, nothing to shout about, but solid seeing im drained form the lack of food on most days

the change in body composition ill credit the combo of lean/EC .....iv decided to cut my EC to only in the am (last 2 days), appetite stayed suppressed, ill finish the bottle of lean this way

i have to say its not going to be clen-like, but if the androlean is used for what i think its intended (anti-catabolism, maintain strength and endurance in a caloric deficit) the user will be happy.....if the user is expecting alot of fat burning, i can see them being disapointed

i can see lean/hard for 8weeks at full dose being a great combo, with or without a fatburner like EC.....and at the combo prices iv seen on certain e-tailors, its a bit of a better deal

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

still going pretty good, better vascualrity, probably a combo of the products and decrease in intra cellular water.....strength is a tad better, nothing to shout about, but solid seeing im drained form the lack of food on most days

the change in body composition ill credit the combo of lean/EC .....iv decided to cut my EC to only in the am (last 2 days), appetite stayed suppressed, ill finish the bottle of lean this way

i have to say its not going to be clen-like, but if the androlean is used for what i think its intended (anti-catabolism, maintain strength and endurance in a caloric deficit) the user will be happy.....if the user is expecting alot of fat burning, i can see them being disapointed

i can see lean/hard for 8weeks at full dose being a great combo, with or without a fatburner like EC.....and at the combo prices iv seen on certain e-tailors, its a bit of a better deal
Thanks for the honest review:)

darkwing

Awards

i have to say its not going to be clen-like, but if the androlean is used for what i think its intended (anti-catabolism, maintain strength and endurance in a caloric deficit) the user will be happy.....if the user is expecting alot of fat burning, i can see them being disapointed[/B
]i can see lean/hard for 8weeks at full dose being a great combo, with or without a fatburner like EC.....and at the combo prices iv seen on certain e-tailors, its a bit of a better deal

I agree with this. i just finished my 4 weeks. It was a good smooth cycle. I liked it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with this. i just finished my 4 weeks. It was a good smooth cycle. I liked it.
Love hearing this kind of feedback

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Certainly, seems most feedback as been very positive.
ill say the anti catabolic effects, and muscle hardening are the main points of the product

you can burn fat without it for sure, but it does aid in tipping the ratio of weight lost (fat/muscle) towards fat

iv lost little if anything, kept strength and so on.....its a good product,and id even pay the $80 for it again, if the price came down, id say its hard to beat, and if stacked with a 'true' thermogenic, would make an awesome combo

iv got a few hard here, will get at them soon, as soon as my test arrives

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ill say the anti catabolic effects, and muscle hardening are the main points of the product

you can burn fat without it for sure, but it does aid in tipping the ratio of weight lost (fat/muscle) towards fat

iv lost little if anything, kept strength and so on.....its a good product,and id even pay the $80 for it again, if the price came down, id say its hard to beat, and if stacked with a 'true' thermogenic, would make an awesome combo

How long are you doin lean and hard?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im doing LEAN/EC

i have about the weekend left in the bottle....then im jumping into my cycle
i used the last 6-8wks priming, the last 4 was with lean, i did see a difference, its a mild ph imo, but if the user knows what to do with it, they'll be happy as i was.....if you want a 10lb fat loss from the lean alone, i dont see that happening

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So it does what it says:)

I think people get way too caught up in scale weight, happens to me too at times, bottom line if you retain strength and weight yet drop some BF on a cut that's impressive.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it does what it says:)

I think people get way too caught up in scale weight, happens to me too at times, bottom line if you retain strength and weight yet drop some BF on a cut that's impressive.
I started my cycle and told myself I will only check scale once a week.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to be awhile before I can get on Lean... not to mention hard.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started another bottle of AnaBeta, but as soon as I'm done I'm starting AH

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started another bottle of AnaBeta, but as soon as I'm done I'm starting AH
Are you goin to run just androhard or stack it?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you goin to run just androhard or stack it?
I would have started it by now which is why I was running it solo. Going to stick with it, then run another with AH/AL, after that I will give AM a run finishing off with AH.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As one poster puts it: "Androlean worked for me though, and I'm not a Rep. Just sayin...."

lol just thought I'd put it out there :)

Edit: Wrong thread, but still applies I guess

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, I was trying to see where you were going with that...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha the word is censored so the code for the smiley will not work. Maybe they should fix that...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androlean ETA is May 25th... that's Estimated time of arrival, btw, so it may be pushed back.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

wish I felt the same, so far I am not impressed.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your diet and total calorie intake look like? Are the results any better, the same, or worse than previous cuts?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
it got good in the muscle hardening dept in wk3, a 4 weeker is too short imo

i was impressed cause i expected not much, but the stuff was decent, better than dermacrine for sure

like i said i dont think its a fatburner like oep, stacking them or say alphat2 would be good

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your diet and total calorie intake look like? Are the results any better, the same, or worse than previous cuts?
diet is very low carbs, lean meats, and healthy fats. I have ran cuts before and done great. Perhaps it just doesnt kick in fast.

i was impressed cause i expected not much, but the stuff was decent, better than dermacrine for sure

like i said i dont think its a fatburner like oep, stacking them or say alphat2 would be good
for the price A) It should work better, and B) I shouldnt need anything else. Its supposed to be thermogenic as is.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

if I have to take Androlean that long Ill just buy their fatloss stack, ive had great results from that.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if I have to take Androlean that long Ill just buy their fatloss stack, ive had great results from that.
The point of the Androlean is to allow you to cut calories more than usual while not shutting you down to any great degree. This allows more fat loss to occur over a shorter period of time while preserving muscle/strength.

So yes, cutting calories a bit more than usual is how androlean works :) Do that with other fat burners and you'll start losing muscle as well!

The 7-keto is simply icing on the cake, imo, to help with the fat loss and attack it from another angle.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The point of the Androlean is to allow you to cut calories more than usual while not shutting you down to any great degree. This allows more fat loss to occur over a shorter period of time while preserving muscle/strength.

So yes, cutting calories a bit more than usual is how androlean works :) Do that with other fat burners and you'll start losing muscle as well!

The 7-keto is simply icing on the cake, imo, to help with the fat loss and attack it from another angle.
ill just have to ride it out and see, but so far im not excited

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping this up.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I have read through a few AndroLean logs and it seems it doesn't do much unless you cut calories drastically. Maybe a reformulation is needed.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I have read through a few AndroLean logs and it seems it doesn't do much unless you cut calories drastically. Maybe a reformulation is needed.
Yea kinda seems to be true. Liked AndroHard a lot, AndroLean not so much. Had a nice thermo effect but it didn't translate into sped up fatloss. Weird.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was the general idea behind Lean, it is hormonal support for an extreme defecit (which would usually result in muscle loss).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll see :)

Also, it's main advantage is being a, anti-catabolic on the scale of hormones, but causing very little suppression (we have reports of 15-20% suppression with AL). So no PCT is needed, it will help maintain muscle mass, etc.

Our "marketing" of the product doesn't explain that as well as I would hope it did.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also, it's main advantage is being a catabolic on the scale of hormones, but causing very little suppression (we have reports of 15-20% suppression with AL). So no PCT is needed, it will help maintain muscle mass, etc.

Our "marketing" of the product doesn't explain that as well as I would hope it did.
I agree with this post, I think androlean has its place but I think its uses were miscommunicated. Would like to try the other two.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also, it's main advantage is being a catabolic on the scale of hormones, but causing very little suppression (we have reports of 15-20% suppression with AL). So no PCT is needed, it will help maintain muscle mass, etc.

What does "being catabolic on the scale of hormones" mean?