AndroLean -- The premier fat loss formula of the 21st century

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
PERFECT!! I really like the idea behind the AndroLean+AndroDrive stack :)! And all that without need of a SERM haha , we are gonna see more ripped people around with that!!
I concur brother!!! Btw I'll be over in America in 2014 ;) after I get admitted into law as a barrister (lawyer) :)

That stack makes me :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I concur brother!!! Btw I'll be over in America in 2014 ;) after I get admitted into law as a barrister (lawyer) :)

That stack makes me :)
Haha you'll have to visit good ol'Texas buddy to train together while we exploit the benefits of this amazing products!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha you'll have to visit good ol'Texas buddy to train together while we exploit the benefits of this amazing products!!
Bro,

I'll buy them, send it to your address, maybe u could re package it for me and send to me in Aus ;) first

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bro,

I'll buy them, send it to your address, maybe u could re package it for me and send to me in Aus ;) first
Yeah bro , Idk the rates for Australia or how long it would take for it to get there but sure :)! Make sure you shoot em a pm so you get the discount and order your TRS also , that way you are all set up for 12 weeks of glory!!