ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we could do a solo 1-DHEA product for stacking purposes

beni182

beni182

Awards
Whats sides? I used it for 6 weeks and all I noticed was back pumps. Oh and 15 lbs....

Should make a solo 1 dhea product. 4 sure

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats sides? I used it for 6 weeks and all I noticed was back pumps. Oh and 15 lbs....

Should make a solo 1 dhea product. 4 sure
Lethargy and a dip in libido are the most commonly reported ones.

beni182

beni182

Awards
Lethargy and a dip in libido are the most commonly reported ones.
Well of course libido went down, as expected.

I did not feel lethargic at all.

2 sides I noticed were back pumps and an increase in body temperature. Felt like i was on a thermo....especially at night.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well of course libido went down, as expected.

I did not feel lethargic at all.

2 sides I noticed were back pumps and an increase in body temperature. Felt like i was on a thermo....especially at night.
I think it's just the majority of people who get the lethargy/libido sides, you're lucky if you don't, 1-dhea is an amazing bulker.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Do any of you know yet what they are replacing the 1-DHEA with?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do any of you know yet what they are replacing the 1-DHEA with?
It's supposed to be a mix of 4-dhea and androhard, basically a true testosterone base. Androbulk is our new "mass-maker", so to speak. Not that andromass won't bulk you up as well, it simple won't carry with it the reduced libido and lethargy.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
It's supposed to be a mix of 4-dhea and androhard, basically a true testosterone base. Androbulk is our new "mass-maker", so to speak. Not that andromass won't bulk you up as well, it simple won't carry with it the reduced libido and lethargy.
So the new AM should also be a little drier? Also this would be even less estrogenic than V2? Not that V2 was super estrogenic, never ran it. :(

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the new AM should also be a little drier? Also this would be even less estrogenic than V2? Not that V2 was super estrogenic, never ran it. :(
It should be drier and less estrogenic.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We had a great conversion rate with the 4-dhea, so it actually did have a bit of water weight. The water weight is good for bulking, but a lot of guys don't like it... which is understandable. But there's a reason testosterone/dbol is a great bulking cycle and it's not because it's dry.

Which is where Androbulk comes in.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Hey BBG, I tried pm-ing you but the system is being weird... I recently started a solo run of AL and had a weird experience. The log is in the PP product section, "ANDROLEAN SOLO LOG!" I'd love to hear your thoughts if you are sensitive to derma...

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Okay so you did get that, sorry if you got it like 3 times, my phone kept saying error... Thanks for the quick reply man!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey BBG, I tried pm-ing you but the system is being weird... I recently started a solo run of AL and had a weird experience. The log is in the PP product section, "ANDROLEAN SOLO LOG!" I'd love to hear your thoughts if you are sensitive to derma...
lol dude I got like... 8-9 PMs from you hahaha

No prob for the reply.

smallpecs

Awards
I might be running Androlean soon-- Im debating between AL and AH or just waiting until the new versions come out. You guys say no PCT needed for 4 weeks of AL, but if I run 2 bottles (8 weeks) that would need something mild for PCT right? How about just running 2 bottles each of Activate Xtreme and Triazole for PCT? Just asking to see if this is ok since I already have these on hand.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might be running Androlean soon-- Im debating between AL and AH or just waiting until the new versions come out. You guys say no PCT needed for 4 weeks of AL, but if I run 2 bottles (8 weeks) that would need something mild for PCT right? How about just running 2 bottles each of Activate Xtreme and Triazole for PCT? Just asking to see if this is ok since I already have these on hand.
It's not that a PCT wouldn't be beneficial on a 4 week lean run, its just not as supressive as most hormonal products. Personally I would still run a test booster post cycle. For 8 weeks you might want to have a well rounded PCT however. I won't lie, I am not to familiar with AX and T, but I have heard the products were good, but off hand not knowing the ingredients, I can't judge them for PCT. It does seem like 4 bottles to purchase might be a bit much, you can still grab a TRS for around 80 during our end of summer sale.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not that a PCT wouldn't be beneficial on a 4 week lean run, its just not as supressive as most hormonal products. Personally I would still run a test booster post cycle. For 8 weeks you might want to have a well rounded PCT however. I won't lie, I am not to familiar with AX and T, but I have heard the products were good, but off hand not knowing the ingredients, I can't judge them for PCT. It does seem like 4 bottles to purchase might be a bit much, you can still grab a TRS for around 80 during our end of summer sale.
Grab Sustain Alpha or some other resveratrol product. IMO, it's the best for PCT. It'll boost testosterone and also keep estrogen from rebounding as testosterone levels normalize.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grab Sustain Alpha or some other resveratrol product. IMO, it's the best for PCT. It'll boost testosterone and also keep estrogen from rebounding as testosterone levels normalize.
It'll also help with the increase of estrogen levels from a SERM (if you choose to run one).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would have been my choice as well, not as strong of a test boost as DAA, but much more rounded for a solo PCT.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would have been my choice as well, not as strong of a test boost as DAA, but much more rounded for a solo PCT.
Yah I wouldn't use DAA as a solo PCT product. But only because I could use sustain alpha instead ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little update on the new AL:
"This is the most significantly upgraded formula with the addition of 17b-hydroxyadrenosterone (11-oxo-testosterone). This is a potent cortisol modulator (11b-HSD1 inhibitor) that will create a powerful shift in body composition towards lean muscle gain. Plus, we’ve doubled the dose of Super-7-DHEA. Pure dry muscle."

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"This is the most significantly upgraded formula with the addition of 17b-hydroxyadrenosterone (11-oxo-testosterone). This is a potent cortisol modulator (11b-HSD1 inhibitor) that will create a powerful shift in body composition towards lean muscle gain. Plus, we’ve doubled the dose of Super-7-DHEA. Pure dry muscle."
I think this new lean is going to work out quite well :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this new lean is going to work out quite well :)
So basically this would be the ultimate recomp agent w/o so much DHT conversion from having to need to stack it with AH? And additional cortisol control?

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
"This is the most significantly upgraded formula with the addition of 17b-hydroxyadrenosterone (11-oxo-testosterone). This is a potent cortisol modulator (11b-HSD1 inhibitor) that will create a powerful shift in body composition towards lean muscle gain. Plus, we've doubled the dose of Super-7-DHEA. Pure dry muscle."
No more 5-DHEA?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So basically this would be the ultimate recomp agent w/o so much DHT conversion from having to need to stack it with AH? And additional cortisol control?
You can still stack it with AH as DHT is especially bitchin' while you're cutting. 11-OXO will add a whole new wrinkle to AL.

No more 5-DHEA?
Yes, it has been removed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to giving this a go in the early Winter.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im hoping to hit it in the spring, so I have awhile. Need to bulk through winter first :)
I'm backwards in that I like to cut in the Winter. I have no clue why, but I've always done it this way.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
I don't follow seasons; if I stop gaining, I cut... Then it's back to bulking when I can't take it anymore. I'm down to 9% but I really want to run AM. AL made me skeptical, but being that AM has no 5-DHEA I may run it. I picked up a bunch of PP stuff during the BOGO, but AL put a bad taste in my mouth. I want to use the AM but just not sure how I should run it yet.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't follow seasons; if I stop gaining, I cut... Then it's back to bulking when I can't take it anymore. I'm down to 9% but I really want to run AM. AL made me skeptical, but being that AM has no 5-DHEA I may run it. I picked up a bunch of PP stuff during the BOGO, but AL put a bad taste in my mouth. I want to use the AM but just not sure how I should run it yet.
I would run it solo for the first time imo

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
And what would you have on hand to combat gyno symptoms?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
AH would be ideal. There are still several retailers that have it in stock.
I picked up some at Nutraplanet about a week ago with Androlean. Both great products! I think I like the AH a little better because it seems to have less of an effect on CNS. I have been using AH for HRT purposes since the beginning of the summer. Believe it or not I only use 2 caps per day and my results have been awesome! Thank you PP for saving me lots of $!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up some at Nutraplanet about a week ago with Androlean. Both great products! I think I like the AH a little better because it seems to have less of an effect on CNS. I have been using AH for HRT purposes since the beginning of the summer. Believe it or not I only use 2 caps per day and my results have been awesome! Thank you PP for saving me lots of $!
That's great feedback. Care to elaborate on the entire experience (what made you try it, effects (pros/cons), etc.)?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
That's great feedback. Care to elaborate on the entire experience (what made you try it, effects (pros/cons), etc.)?
I bought it because i know and trust PP and the marketing info was very compelling. I love data, so all of Eric's crazy conversions looked good to me!

No cons yet. I am having lab work done in November so I will post results. There may be cons after I review my lipid profile...maybe? Nothing right now.

Pros
Convenience. Rather than lather myself up with Androgel and risk getting it in my kids, I can just take 1 pill twice per day. I have not needed anymore than that. I have tried 2-4 pills twice per day and that is when I noticed some water retention.

Strength in the gym has gone thru the roof! Bench went up 50lbs since June. Now I am also taking our Cabergolean, but I like the Caber for leanness it gives me and endurance in the gym- and incredible sleep- but I believe the pure strength came from AH. Libido was really high for the first few weeks and now it is "normal". Which is fine.

It has been a really great find for me from an HRT standpoint!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought it because i know and trust PP and the marketing info was very compelling. I love data, so all of Eric's crazy conversions looked good to me!

No cons yet. I am having lab work done in November so I will post results. There may be cons after I review my lipid profile...maybe? Nothing right now.

Pros
Convenience. Rather than lather myself up with Androgel and risk getting it in my kids, I can just take 1 pill twice per day. I have not needed anymore than that. I have tried 2-4 pills twice per day and that is when I noticed some water retention.

Strength in the gym has gone thru the roof! Bench went up 50lbs since June. Now I am also taking our Cabergolean, but I like the Caber for leanness it gives me and endurance in the gym- and incredible sleep- but I believe the pure strength came from AH. Libido was really high for the first few weeks and now it is "normal". Which is fine.

It has been a really great find for me from an HRT standpoint!
Thank you for the feedback! I have a review for Carbergolean coming up, I just wanted to get enough time in to form a decent opinion.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback! I have a review for Carbergolean coming up, I just wanted to get enough time in to form a decent opinion.
Make sure to post it. I've had my eye on it, but am waiting for some more feedback.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure to post it. I've had my eye on it, but am waiting for some more feedback.
I actually bought some but I won't be running it for a while... HTS i'd be interested as what your feedback to this product is as well. Though I will most likely log it (doubt solo log) I would like to hear your opinion. :D

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
You've got my attention! In terms of shutdown, can it still be used for 4 weeks without PTC or has this changed due to the product becoming more powerful? Had been thinking of using Androlean for 4 weeks with Formadrol PCT for a while.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've got my attention! In terms of shutdown, can it still be used for 4 weeks without PTC or has this changed due to the product becoming more powerful? Had been thinking of using Androlean for 4 weeks with Formadrol PCT for a while.
I'm not too sure yet, but Formadrol is a bad PCT.