AndroLean -- The premier fat loss formula of the 21st century

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update on Androlean: We still have this in stock but it's running real low and the buy one get one free sale is still goin on.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update on Androlean: We still have this in stock but it's running real low and the buy one get one free sale is still goin on.
Yah, new version of androlean isn't coming in until... Decemberish??!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to pick some AndroLean up and run an all out cut

OJay

OJay

Awards
I'd love to try this but anyone know of it would be worth it when on test anyway?

OJay

OJay

Awards
Any particular reason? I'm new to these hard to get in uk

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
if you are on test, a ph that simulates 90mg of test will be severely overpowered and non existent, the dht in hard would be ideal

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you are on test, a ph that simulates 90mg of test will be severely overpowered and non existent, the dht in hard would be ideal
x2. The lean would help best on a lower dosed test cycle (ie, TRT or HRT levels, 100-200mg).

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
PP reps... What do think about stacking AndroLean with 5aOHP? Goal is to lean out a little bit before I start my bulk in 2 months.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, ya late fall cut, probably give it a go here in another few weeks
Nice I am recomping/cutting all the way till november-ish. Then I might switch gears to bulk. Depends on how much money I have and how I feel my body composition is doing... I dont wanna be too small when I move back home to hawaii... but I dont think a banker or teacher need to be HUGE lol.

insty

Awards
Might have to give this a go when it comes back into stock from my usual ordering hole. Was going to give Inferno a crack first.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might have to give this a go when it comes back into stock from my usual ordering hole. Was going to give Inferno a crack first.
AndroLean is still in stock (for the time being).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP reps... What do think about stacking AndroLean with 5aOHP? Goal is to lean out a little bit before I start my bulk in 2 months.
I don't know much about 5aOHP, quoting to see if someone else can help out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on time alone, not sure if it would work. Unless you run only a 4 week cycle (with a 4 week PCT), then you'd still be in PCT during the start of the bulk.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Based on time alone, not sure if it would work. Unless you run only a 4 week cycle (with a 4 week PCT), then you'd still be in PCT during the start of the bulk.
What do you think about...
AndroLean 1.0 & 5aOHP Weeks 1-6
AndroMass 2.0 & AndroBulk Weeks 7-12

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think about...
AndroLean 1.0 & 5aOHP Weeks 1-6
AndroMass 2.0 & AndroBulk Weeks 7-12
IMO, take some time off inbetween, but maintain the cut throughout. Really, truly deplete yourself before the cycle and then hit it BIG.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, take some time off inbetween, but maintain the cut throughout. Really, truly deplete yourself before the cycle and then hit it BIG.
Yep, I agree with this logic. I think the long cycle would be fine (heading Ryan's advice), but BBG's suggestion will allow you to make the most of the bulk.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has yet to be mentioned, which is surprising, but AL is a perfect hormone to use for those seeking a recomp. Mild caloric decrease (~200-300kcals/day) coupled with 3-4 days of moderate cardio in conjunction with AL is the perfect recipe to slash off some fat, but still adding a few lbs of LBM along the way.

Oh, did I mention that AL is only $40 a bottle right now :D?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has yet to be mentioned, which is surprising, but AL is a perfect hormone to use for those seeking a recomp. Mild caloric decrease (~200-300kcals/day) coupled with 3-4 days of moderate cardio in conjunction with AL is the perfect recipe to slash off some fat, but still adding a few lbs of LBM along the way.

Oh, did I mention that AL is only $40 a bottle right now :D?
Anyone looking to try it for 4 weeks, this is the time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The feedback from AB is making me excited about the tweaks that'll be made to AL.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The feedback from AB is making me excited about the tweaks that'll be made to AL.
Yeah, I think the new products will be great, but the current product tweaks to the new version will be something entirely new to discover. Good times.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh k no prob but they should really take the link down if it's not valid

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for pointing that out.
To clarify, the BOGO sale is in theory still going on, but the sales are independent of each other and are not able to combined. The reason the BOGO is still running is because we are expecting another shipment of AndroMass that will be included in the buy one get one free.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Al is down to the last bottles. If you want it, then don't delay any longer.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, and also time to start considering grabbing some of the last Mass before v2 is discontinued. Can we say Androlean cut into a AndroMass bulk? :)
IMO, anyone who likes 1-dhea/1-test should get in on this.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sadly, this is probably the end of the line for PP and 1-DHEA.
True. Too bad, if the sides weren't so ****ty...