AndroLean -- The premier fat loss formula of the 21st century

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to stay lean year-round, but don't really make it a priority. Eat well, lift heavy, and do enough GPP and you'll burn all the calories that you eat.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to stay lean year-round, but don't really make it a priority. Eat well, lift heavy, and do enough GPP and you'll burn all the calories that you eat.
I like to store some in my abdominals just in case I'm trapped on a desert island for a long time... yah... that's why. lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the drastic bulk/cut switch. I enjoy staying lean, but I feel I have to eat heavy as hell to make gains. I consider myself a "hardgainer," but unlike most don't let it be an excuse, I just eat more :D

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I like the drastic bulk/cut switch. I enjoy staying lean, but I feel I have to eat heavy as hell to make gains. I consider myself a "hardgainer," but unlike most don't let it be an excuse, I just eat more :D
mary jane helps tho doesnt it dr house

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mary jane helps tho doesnt it dr house
hahaha

I ate a 2300 calorie meal yesterday. Took me around an hour, a bit longer. Thought I was going to explode

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^amateur...

update...took my 1st dose of androlean today, with eca.....so far so good....ill take it again prewo with assault, but eca is done for the day (i did 3 and 3 of lean)

tomorrow ill go to my planned 2-2-2 (i got the stuff around 10am, saw the sexy bottle, and couldnt wait till tomorrow lol)

the diet plan, meh, ill follow epic mealtime for my diet

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^amateur...

update...took my 1st dose of androlean today, with eca.....so far so good....ill take it again prewo with assault, but eca is done for the day (i did 3 and 3 of lean)

tomorrow ill go to my planned 2-2-2 (i got the stuff around 10am, saw the sexy bottle, and couldnt wait till tomorrow lol)

the diet plan, meh, ill follow epic mealtime for my diet
How was your appetite with that combo? Normal?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
How was your appetite with that combo? Normal?
crushed....actually im postwo, n i got back pain, i think im dehydrated, the carrier of the lean definately 'upped' the EC, im gonna up my water and cut the prewo assault, it gives me the ****s anyway

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crushed....actually im postwo, n i got back pain, i think im dehydrated, the carrier of the lean definately 'upped' the EC, im gonna up my water and cut the prewo assault, it gives me the ****s anyway
The carrier is almost TOO effective... :11:

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
****, iv eaten almost nothing tonight

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
it is.....i split my caff tab in half, kept eph at 24mg this morning...yesterday at max everything, i got dehydrated to the point of back pain

the carrier is crazy stuff

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is.....i split my caff tab in half, kept eph at 24mg this morning...yesterday at max everything, i got dehydrated to the point of back pain

the carrier is crazy stuff
Nice, this coincides with other loggers

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
iv had the lean for the last 2days, decent thermo, energy on low carbs that wasnt there before, and my appetite has gone to ****

today lean/25mg eph/100mg caff.....am and 7hrs later has worked well

early of course, but i see some potential.....i may slap some evis on prewo tomorrow, see what happens

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, AndroHard+AndroLean+EC and my appetite is destroyed for the rest of the day.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, AndroHard+AndroLean+EC and my appetite is destroyed for the rest of the day.
How about towards the end of the day? Any late night cravings?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
How about towards the end of the day? Any late night cravings?
in my case not yet, last dose of ec/lean is around 2pm, 230pm, i train at 6ish, bed by 1130-12, nothing, my postwo meal is a chore

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in my case not yet, last dose of ec/lean is around 2pm, 230pm, i train at 6ish, bed by 1130-12, nothing, my postwo meal is a chore
Too bad I dont do well with ephedrine anymore, but we'll see how my hunger is when use Lean solo.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
is it the weight, both are over 300lbs? alot of size weighing on the heart, regardless of their shape or conditioning, add ephedrine to that, i can see where there would be an issue

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it the weight, both are over 300lbs? alot of size weighing on the heart, regardless of their shape or conditioning, add ephedrine to that, i can see where there would be an issue
Mines more psychological, I used to use them with no issues, now it screws with me mentally. You do have a good point though.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel bad for you guys, I LOVE IT
I'll probably run E+C (no A) + Androlean/Androhard. Toying with doses now in terms of theory. Don't want to hit the stims too hard.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably run E+C (no A) + Androlean/Androhard. Toying with doses now in terms of theory. Don't want to hit the stims too hard.
Yeah I am not sure how I would run that either. No matter how it is planned in theory, I would expect to have to make adjustments along the way.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
personal experience........lean max dose, and each dose coupled with 25mg eph and 100mg caff

sick workout yesterday, on low cals, low carbs, almost a week in, i like this stuff, 100x better than dermacrine which i thought was useless.....im tighter/harder too, which is a credit to the lean seeing the lack of food

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personal experience........lean max dose, and each dose coupled with 25mg eph and 100mg caff

sick workout yesterday, on low cals, low carbs, almost a week in, i like this stuff, 100x better than dermacrine which i thought was useless.....im tighter/harder too, which is a credit to the lean seeing the lack of food
Good to hear, especially from a dermacrine non-responder.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Did you use the liqua-vade or the transdermal?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if taking the Lv Dermacrine with Grapefruit would help with absorption and by how much..

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet has AndroLean + AndroHard stack for $150... What a great deal!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry been away for over a year, any sides? How about hair loss issues for people prone to hair loss?

Thanks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NutraPlanet has AndroLean + AndroHard stack for $150... What a great deal!
Wow, that is an awesome combo price!

Sorry been away for over a year, any sides? How about hair loss issues for people prone to hair loss?

Thanks
Sides would be very minimal, and I wouldn't expect any hair loss from Lean unless you have a very severe sensitivity to hormones.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It gives me sever anxiety. But as Ryan said, good point. I feel good at a bodyweigh of 260 but I feel absolutely unstoppable at 240. Id like to get back to that within a years time.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
Theoretically, any AAS can cause hair loss issues. I don't think androlean will have much potential past what you are already experiencing (or if your genetics are that bad with the MPB).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theoretically, any AAS can cause hair loss issues. I don't think androlean will have much potential past what you are already experiencing (or if your genetics are that bad with the MPB).
^^^ Absolutely

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just in case id start using Toco 8 daily, year round for hair issues if prone to mpb or not, and general health.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess we've been sold out of Toco 8 for a while now. This seems to happen a lot on Toco 8 and Sustain Alpha..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess we've been sold out of Toco 8 for a while now. This seems to happen a lot on Toco 8 and Sustain Alpha..
:soapbox: I just want my order lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:soapbox: I just want my order lol
I want my Andromass in my hands as well bro. In fact I cant believe I went through a tub of MAP in a week! Looks like im goin to need more sooner than I thought.