Andrew732's HGHup Experience

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
in many many many ways ;)

i'm not sure on the amount of LCLT in HGHUP, it is a proprietary blend so i'm not sure they'll even tell me :)
INDEED hahahahhhahahahahahaha

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry im late:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

So I took 5 last night and boy sleep was great, felt so good when I woke up. I also slept 11 hours which is not typical of me LOL. I felt good all day, hinger was high as well as sense of being. I looked dry this morning and was SORE-FREE, which makes me a happy camper. My libido was normal, surprsingly it has not really elevated my libido, but prolactin levels are DOWN, my nips are close and tight so to speak. Today was an off day, so I will take 6 caps pre bed.

Sleep - Time and Quality 11/10 lol
Mental Alertness/Focus N/A
Energy N/A
Motivation N/A
Mood/Aggression N/A
Stress 10/10 feel good on good sleep
Libido 6/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance N/A
Strength N/A
Quality of Training N/A
Pump and Vascularity N/A
Muscle Hardness/Density N/A
Body Composition and Look 8/10
Appetite 8/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 10/10

Meal 1: Cheerios with skim organic milk, 1 bananna, 1 piece of chocolate cake and some cookies, and water.
Meal 2: 3 Veal patties, 1/8 cup of olive oil, some coconut oil smother over, with 2 servings of cranberries, mixed greens, and water.
Meal 3: Grilled turkey with sprouted grain bread, some mixed greens, 1 apple and a hand full of walnuts.
Meal 4: 2 scoops of caesin whey with water, 2 tbsp of natty pb, and water.
Meal 5: Black rice with pigeon peas, 2 baked chicken breasts, spinach with olive oil drizzled over, a couple of cookies.
Meal 6: 2 scoops of whey isolate with water, sprouted grain bread with 2 oz. of cream cheese with a 1tbsp of coconut oil, and water.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
My post also covers these.
LOL. My fault Ike. I see that now. You just explained it in more of a scientific way, whereas I was just going basic. I guess I didn't read over it well enough. I apologize my good friend. :). I give you permission for a kick in the butt...:buttkick:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, andrew. that is wonderful news about the sleep. it has me excited to try this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya now I am chompin' at the bit to get my box and start this when I can.

Sleep has been eluding me lately.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the sleep part really interests me, i have been a cronic insomniac most of my life. also is there enough l-carnitine-l-tartrate in this to have the effect you were telling me about, or would i have to buy additional l-carnitine?
Between 1-2 grams per 4 capsules......and this will be enough to achieve the necessary effects, especially when stacked with Huperzine.....but you can use additional L-carnitine if you like- up to 1-2 grams extra will be beneficial, but over 2 grams of additional carnitine per day may trend towards being detrimental

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres some interesting data too related to spiking insulin levels while there is a high level of carnitine in bloodstream as far as fatloss goes too

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Theres some interesting data too related to spiking insulin levels while there is a high level of carnitine in bloodstream as far as fatloss goes too
L-Carnitine has some strange effects that are very dosage-dependant- 4 grams per day seems to be too much for most people, and as far as the insulin-spiking goes on the high-dose L-Carn- it is NOT what you want in this situation b/c of potential antagonism

the dosage in the product should be just right for enhancing ACh and increasing androgen receptor numbers, w/o spiking insulin levels.....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-Carnitine has some strange effects that are very dosage-dependant- 4 grams per day seems to be too much for most people, and as far as the insulin-spiking goes on the high-dose L-Carn- it is NOT what you want in this situation b/c of potential antagonism

the dosage in the product should be just right for enhancing ACh and increasing androgen receptor numbers, w/o spiking insulin levels.....
Agree. Insulin-spiking will not necessarily be favourable here. As for L-Carnitine, beyond a certain threshold, it may induce pro-oxidant effects, necessitating the simultaneous use of an agent such as Sodium R-Lipoate.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
For clarification the above statements are about adding L-Carnitine to this product, and not the product as it is?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For clarification the above statements are about adding L-Carnitine to this product, and not the product as it is?
Not the product as is.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Good info bros, keep it flowing because I love and thanks for the feedback Dirk.

Dat 4
Well sleep was so DEEP that if my brother had not come into my apartment to wake me up I would not had heard the alarm for a while. I am LOVING how deep the sleep is from this supp as well as the refreshing feeling I get which reminds me of when I first started powerfull. Energy was good today, felt great throughout the day. Hunger was pretty high but nothing uncontrollable. Strength was GOOD at the gym today, reps were easy and muscle endurance was awesome.
Sleep - Time and Quality 11/10
Mental Alertness/Focus 9/10
Energy 10/19
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression N/A
Stress 10/10
Libido 10/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 9.5/10
Strength 8/10
Quality of Training 9/10
Pump and Vascularity N/A
Body Composition and Look N/A
Appetite 8/10
Caloric intake for the day was a bit over 5000 calories.

Notes: I noticed today that I was thinking and dreaming about sexual related stuff, random day dreams of beautiful women, random erections, weird stuff. Other than that strength was solid and I can not wait to this stuff fully kicks in.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man the sleep that is being talked about is making me so anxious. I have not been able to sleep lately.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Man the sleep that is being talked about is making me so anxious. I have not been able to sleep lately.
Bro like I told BigT, I am actually looking forward to sleep while being on this stuff, the sleep quality is just so good, that I WILL be purchasing 4-6 bottles WHEN it hits nutra unless they have a special price at AN.com.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro like I told BigT, I am actually looking forward to sleep while being on this stuff, the sleep quality is just so good, that I WILL be purchasing 4-6 bottles WHEN it hits nutra unless they have a special price at AN.com.
Well my thing is I am supposed to be logging this and keep getting emails about how I am supposed to run it and haven't received it yet which is making me more anxious with each email and new post in the many threads I am following. A few things being shipped to me are taking a little longer than usual :wtf1:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well my thing is I am supposed to be logging this and keep getting emails about how I am supposed to run it and haven't received it yet which is making me more anxious with each email and new post in the many threads I am following. A few things being shipped to me are taking a little longer than usual :wtf1:
Hahahahahaha I feel your pain bro, when I was waiting for LG's Ghenerate it took a bit and I was like come on; I am getting frustrated with anticipation lol. AppNut really hit the lotto with triggering GH release on this product, what I also love is the prolactin BLOCKAGE, so crucial for my recovery.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it is all good still finishing up another product but still want to have it lol.

Man makes me wish I was on a tren cycle or PCT lol.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well it is all good still finishing up another product but still want to have it lol.

Man makes me wish I was on a tren cycle or PCT lol.
HGHup would be IDEAL for tren, bro my nips are so close to my chest it is not even funny, great prolactin blocking properties.:cheers:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HGHup would be IDEAL for tren, bro my nips are so close to my chest it is not even funny, great prolactin blocking properties.:cheers:
Did you have problems with Ghenerate? I remember seeing they had to send some IGh1.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Did you have problems with Ghenerate? I remember seeing they had to send some IGh1.
I had some problems, nothing brutal and yes used IGH-1 for a bit till my other dopamine agonists ran out.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I'm a little late but I'm subbed for sure. Great log as always :)

//CC

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Between 1-2 grams per 4 capsules......and this will be enough to achieve the necessary effects, especially when stacked with Huperzine.....but you can use additional L-carnitine if you like- up to 1-2 grams extra will be beneficial, but over 2 grams of additional carnitine per day may trend towards being detrimental
thank you very, very much for sharing this info. since i am not experienced with l-carnine i will stick with what is included in dosage. 1-2 grams seem sufficient to try it out and see, again thank you.:cheers: btw-there a lot of good ingredients included in hghup, it's good to know they are dosed high enough to be of benefit. [at least the l-car], lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good info bros, keep it flowing because I love and thanks for the feedback Dirk.

Dat 4
Well sleep was so DEEP that if my brother had not come into my apartment to wake me up I would not had heard the alarm for a while. I am LOVING how deep the sleep is from this supp as well as the refreshing feeling I get which reminds me of when I first started powerfull. Energy was good today, felt great throughout the day. Hunger was pretty high but nothing uncontrollable. Strength was GOOD at the gym today, reps were easy and muscle endurance was awesome.
Sleep - Time and Quality 11/10
Mental Alertness/Focus 9/10
Energy 10/19
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression N/A
Stress 10/10
Libido 10/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 9.5/10
Strength 8/10
Quality of Training 9/10
Pump and Vascularity N/A
Body Composition and Look N/A
Appetite 8/10
Caloric intake for the day was a bit over 5000 calories.

Notes: I noticed today that I was thinking and dreaming about sexual related stuff, random day dreams of beautiful women, random erections, weird stuff. Other than that strength was solid and I can not wait to this stuff fully kicks in.
man, it sounds like if this libido thing keeps going, you will finally have to loose your virginity, lol.:saroll::cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Andrew aint gettn no poo nanny as long as he has that Jerry Curl haircut :poke:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that libido thing keeps going and samson will cut the locks and go find a delilah!!!:saroll:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:hump:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
correct- and you can probably add in extra carnitine- but remember, timing is everything when it comes to hormone manipulation.......if you are adding extra carnitine, make sure it is split away from your HGH-Up dosage

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
hahahhahahahhaha, I do not know, the ladies seem to like it:saroll:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
that libido thing keeps going and samson will cut the locks and go find a delilah!!!:saroll:
LOL, yup can not cut the hair or the strength goes away.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, yup can not cut the hair or the strength goes away.:cheers:
life is full of trade offs bro, go on and get laid. it will grow back, lol.:saroll::cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In case any of you are wondering, this is how Andrew get's his hair so shiny

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Dude that was awesome LOL, made my day; I needed a laugh with all these papers I have been doing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

looks like andrew got some sun, lol.:saroll:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
life is full of trade offs bro, go on and get laid. it will grow back, lol.:saroll::cheers:
I hear ya, true Samson did get the strength back to pull the chains of the colums, but he did die after:wtf1: I wonder what that means LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya, true Samson did get the strength back to pull the chains of the colums, but he did die after:wtf1: I wonder what that means LOL.
damn, man. go on and get laid-if you die at least if you die you will die with a smile on your face.:saroll: dude, you need to talk to DR.RUTH. hahaha rofl.:cheers:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
damn, man. go on and get laid-if you die at least if you die you will die with a smile on your face.:saroll: dude, you need to talk to DR.RUTH. hahaha rofl.:cheers:
LOL, well I am a pretty happy guy so I do think I would die with a smile on my face. You know what T, I find resisting temptation to be EMPOWERING, its hard to explain but I really do like the feeling. Dr. Ruth huh lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the celibacy a religious choice? Sorry if I'm crossing a boundary here.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Is the celibacy a religious choice? Sorry if I'm crossing a boundary here.
LOL, its all good bro. I do not call it a "religious" choice rather a choice to please God and to keep my self as strong mentally, physically, and spiritually as possible. Bro I never get offended unless you make a direspectful comment about God. I only get annoyed when I get accused of fallacies, but other than that bro you could say what ever you want and I will get a kick out of it.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, its all good bro. I do not call it a "religious" choice rather a choice to please God and to keep my self as strong mentally, physically, and spiritually as possible. Bro I never get offended unless you make a direspectful comment about God. I only get annoyed when I get accused of fallacies, but other than that bro you could say what ever you want and I will get a kick out of it.:cheers:
andrew, much respect. i know many so called religious people who don't come close to living up to your convictions. and they are always throwing it in my face how religious they are. this is the first time i even heard you mention it. i am agnostic, but i have to give you respect for walking the walk.:cheers:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
andrew, much respect. i know many so called religious people who don't come close to living up to your convictions. and they are always throwing it in my face how religious they are. this is the first time i even heard you mention it. i am agnostic, but i have to give you respect for walking the walk.:cheers:
Appreciate it bro, funny you mention the walk to walk phrase, cuz everybody I speak to in person, I tell them that I am about walking the walk and not about talking the talk, what coincidence lol.:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah I gotcha...mucho respecto man :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it bro, funny you mention the walk to walk phrase, cuz everybody I speak to in person, I tell them that I am about walking the walk and not about talking the talk, what coincidence lol.:cheers:
this doesn't mean i am going to stop teasing you though-hey i gotta have a little fun.:saroll: