Andrew732's HGHup Experience

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, its all good bro. I do not call it a "religious" choice rather a choice to please God and to keep my self as strong mentally, physically, and spiritually as possible. Bro I never get offended unless you make a direspectful comment about God. I only get annoyed when I get accused of fallacies, but other than that bro you could say what ever you want and I will get a kick out of it.:cheers:
I think you and Zero V need to hook up.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I think you and Zero V need to hook up.
Sorry bro, I am 180 degrees straight, straight as line, though if that is your cup of the tea, I am not judging.:cheers:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL, its all good bro. I do not call it a "religious" choice rather a choice to please God and to keep my self as strong mentally, physically, and spiritually as possible. Bro I never get offended unless you make a direspectful comment about God. I only get annoyed when I get accused of fallacies, but other than that bro you could say what ever you want and I will get a kick out of it.:cheers:
mad props andrew. and also the wedding day/honey moon will be that much more explosive LOL.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
He's celibate. You must not have read some of his ranting on here.
I think he said something about it once, but he was once engaged to a women and things did not work out, so he chose to be celibate to wait for the right women, I would have to ask him again exactly how it went.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think he said something about it once, but he was once engaged to a women and things did not work out, so he chose to be celibate to wait for the right women, I would have to ask him again exactly how it went.
And he wants to kill everyone in the govt.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
And he wants to kill everyone in the govt.
LOL, say what. I am not even going to ask LOL, HGHup would stack well with testopro just lettin all ya know.:cheers:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
the government isn't bad, just the people running it.:zx11pissed:
LOL, you are right T, we have the choice for who is in charge of the senate, house of representatives, etc. Problem is most people focus on the less important people such as the president, mayors. The president can not pass a law without the approval of the congress, anyways I will leave it there hahahahahahahaha.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Today I had a lot of energy along with a sense of well being. I noticed that my motivation was constant; for example I kept reminding myself to get things done that I do not normally include in one day. I also was quite the participant in class today, which I tend not be lol. I keep thinking about women, since waking up this morning, women have been in mind so to speak. Sleep is still going great off this product, I am taking 6 prior to bed.

Sleep - Time and Quality 11/10
Mental Alertness/Focus 9.5/10
Energy 10/10
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression N/A
Stress 10/10
Libido 10/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Strength N/A
Quality of Training 9/10
Pump and Vascularity N/A
Muscle Hardness/Density N/A
Body Composition and Look N/A
Appetite 7/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 10/10

Meal 1: Organic raisn bran, with 1 cup of almond milk, 2 scoops of caesin whey, grapes, and water.
Meal 2: Meat loaf with 2 sweet potatoes with 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 1/8 cup of olive oil, broccoli, carrots, 1 serving of cranberries, and water.
Meal 3: 5 tbsp of natty pb with 2 tbsp of olive oil, with 2 slices of sprouted grain bread, 1 apple, water.
Meal 4: 3 cups of black rice, frijoles, spinach, 2 chicken breasts, 1 scoop of whey isolate, and water.
Meal 5: 2tbsp of almond butter with 1 slice of sprouted grain bread, left over meat loaf with 1 tbsp of olive oil, cranberries, and water.
Notes; I noticed this morning that my skin was oily, which lets me know that the LCLT in HGHup is kicking in, this has me excited. I know that some strength gains are on the way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
those are high marks and nice results for just being on day 5. hope to see your strength increase on hghup. the sleep results look good. btw-you know that thinking about sex with dem thar girls is same as doing it-might as well get play before you pray, lol.:saroll::cheers:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
those are high marks and nice results for just being on day 5. hope to see your strength increase on hghup. the sleep results look good. btw-you know that thinking about sex with dem thar girls is same as doing it-might as well get play before you pray, lol.:saroll::cheers:
LOL, you are correct, the word of God explains that thinking of sin in DESIRE, is sin at heart, so basically if one continues to sin at heart, might as well to sin and get over with. I think if I do that it will be again and again LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, you are correct, the word of God explains that thinking of sin in DESIRE, is sin at heart, so basically if one continues to sin at heart, might as well to sin and get over with. I think if I do that it will be again and again LOL.
bro-you got that right. once you take a bite out of that apple-it's all over, lol.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
bro-you got that right. once you take a bite out of that apple-it's all over, lol.
Believe me, everyone I know says the same LOL, its the same for sweets, once you try it once, you will for more hahahhahahaha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Believe me, everyone I know says the same LOL, its the same for sweets, once you try it once, you will for more hahahhahahaha.
you have no idea, comparing sex to sweets is like comparing heroin to pot.:saroll:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i just checked appnut's page at nutra, no hghup yet. when and how much? was wanting to order this tomorrow.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ok, i just checked appnut's page at nutra, no hghup yet. when and how much? was wanting to order this tomorrow.
Halloween is the release date which I believe is Saturday, they have not listed a price yet, I hope its 40 with a discount for the first run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Halloween is the release date which I believe is Saturday, they have not listed a price yet, I hope its 40 with a discount for the first run.
guess i will have to wait then, a 50% discount for us senior citizens would be nice, lol.:saroll:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got my e-mail-fri. night at midnite,eh. ok the $44 is everything including shipping, right? what about my senior's discount, lol.:saroll:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
HGH is for sale starting at 12:01am on Friday. It'll be a good deal. Go to our site on Friday and get in on the launch deal. That is all I am at liberty to say...;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
HGH is for sale starting at 12:01am on Friday. It'll be a good deal. Go to our site on Friday and get in on the launch deal. That is all I am at liberty to say...;)

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
i got my e-mail-fri. night at midnite,eh. ok the $44 is everything including shipping, right? what about my senior's discount, lol.:saroll:

Ok...nevermind...the cat is out of the bag...you got the email. :D. As far as I know...that is the launch deal special...44.99 for everything including free shipping.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok...nevermind...the cat is out of the bag...you got the email. :D. As far as I know...that is the launch deal special...44.99 for everything including free shipping.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
i like what i am seeing andrew is getting from this, and the ingredient's look very solid. i don't work on fri nights so i will be one of the 1st in to get mine. andrew has been telling me i need to get l-carn-l-tart to go with tst cyp, so this supp will cover a lot of bases for me. better sleep-whoohoo.:cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Andrew, is the 6 pre bed the only dosing you are doing?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Andrew, is the 6 pre bed the only dosing you are doing?
At the moment yes, because this stuff knocks me out, if I take it during the day prior to MMA training, I will suffer in performance, plus I need all the GH release at night I can get.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! You can never get enough quality sleep as far as I'm concerned. I just started a nice TestoPro stack this week. I am using LipoPM with it though.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! You can never get enough quality sleep as far as I'm concerned. I just started a nice TestoPro stack this week. I am using LipoPM with it though.
Lipo Pm is a solid product, Lipo and RPM were my favorite AN products till they released this bad boy!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Had amazing sleep last night with still thoughts of women lingering in head lol. Woke up with a good libido as well. Had awesome motivation today, kept on doing things on time and with extra effort. My motivation is so high I am getting somewhat OCD, so its a little annoying lol. Endurance was great, recovery through sets was on spot, it was one of those workouts that you want to have everytime you lift. I have noticed that my coordination is REAL good as of lately, sambo has been cake as of lately, so have been my kicks, real smooth along with GREAT head movement. I have not been able to sprint outdoors due to recent heavy rain downpours.

Sleep - Time and Quality 12/10
Energy 10/10
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression N/A
Stress 10/10
Libido 8.5/10
Joints 10/10
Endurance 10/10 very good today
Strength 9/10 was on point
Quality of Training 10/10
Pump and Vascularity 7/10 (pumps were good but nothing special)
Body Composition and Look 8.5/10 (looked full today)
Appetite 7.5/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 11/10

Notes: Skin on my face is still rather oily but I am not complaining, starting to build some strange OCD, and coordination is going WELL.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a solid product :) Glad to hear it is treating you good.

//CC

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Had amazing sleep last night with still thoughts of women lingering in head lol. Woke up with a good libido as well. Had awesome motivation today, kept on doing things on time and with extra effort. My motivation is so high I am getting somewhat OCD, so its a little annoying lol. Endurance was great, recovery through sets was on spot, it was one of those workouts that you want to have everytime you lift. I have noticed that my coordination is REAL good as of lately, sambo has been cake as of lately, so have been my kicks, real smooth along with GREAT head movement. I have not been able to sprint outdoors due to recent heavy rain downpours.

Energy 10/10
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression N/A
Stress 10/10
Libido 8.5/10
Joints 10/10
Appetite 7.5/10

Notes: Skin on my face is still rather oily but I am not complaining, starting to build some strange OCD, and coordination is going WELL.
Day 6? wow. I like the sleep sides. :)

Yeah, we are gonna get smashed with rain today as well.

May have to get a bottle of this stuff, I could have used some good sleep last night.

Tired as a mofo right now.

Nice log thus far Andrew.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Energy 10/10
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression N/A
Stress 10/10
Libido 8.5/10
Joints 10/10
Appetite 7.5/10

that sounds really kick asss, i could use a little ocd sometimes. at times i get wired and have trouble focusing-instead of concentrating on what i am doing i am thinking three steps ahead. kinda like after this i am going to do this then that. i think this may have something to do with lack of sleep-can't wait to get started on hgup. -great log btw!!!:cheers:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
that sounds really kick asss, i could use a little ocd sometimes. at times i get wired and have trouble focusing-instead of concentrating on what i am doing i am thinking three steps ahead. kinda like after this i am going to do this then that. i think this may have something to do with lack of sleep-can't wait to get started on hgup. -great log btw!!!:cheers:
LOL, yeah its better to be productive than carefree. This OCD is weird like sometimes I feel the NEED to make sure I have all lights turned off, shoes put away neatly, 4ozers tucked properly in the bag, selectively reviewed my subject material, annoying but productive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, yeah its better to be productive than carefree. This OCD is weird like sometimes I feel the NEED to make sure I have all lights turned off, shoes put away neatly, 4ozers tucked properly in the bag, selectively reviewed my subject material, annoying but productive.
haha, sometimes i have so many things going at once i get nothing done-wanna trade, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that is certainly my life
well at least you will get your hghup for free, f'ing dog-they won't even give me a senior's discount-lol.:cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
free? I have to put up with all the forum dingbats to earn it ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
free? I have to put up with all the forum dingbats to earn it ;)
well in that case i will make sure to keep posting, lol-gotta make sure you EARN it.:saroll:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well in that case i will make sure to keep posting, lol-gotta make sure you EARN it.:saroll:
It's either busting a nut or breaking balls with you BigT!! hehheh

Andrew, is there any lethargy or drowsiness upon waking?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Andrew do you wear a hair net while you train? :toofunny:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

haha, you know me az, it's all in fun. i only mess with good guys who know i am just playing around. busting a nut on the other hand is serious business.:sasmokin::hammer:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Nah, actually I feel AWESOME when I wake up, not to mention READY TO GO, literally, I just get up and almost fully functional.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Andrew do you wear a hair net while you train? :toofunny:
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA, that would be hilarious for someone to go training with a hair net, I think one saw an elderly woman do that, not sure though.