1-4 ad arom-x

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
twilight zone stuff in here, am i lost? What planet are we on?

Good luck on the new place, If i were you i would tell her she needs to have you there so that you can help her get daniel to marry her. You gotta play the game back unless you want to get the boot. Take control of the situation or something, what she is telling you and expecting out of you is crazy. Why dont you and daniel move out if he doesnt want to marry her then why does he stay?

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Those damn bible thumpers are always the weirdest.... I see why he doesn't marry her when she says sh*t like that. But more importantly, best of luck finding a place man....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
twilight zone stuff in here, am i lost? What planet are we on?

Good luck on the new place, If i were you i would tell her she needs to have you there so that you can help her get daniel to marry her. You gotta play the game back unless you want to get the boot. Take control of the situation or something, what she is telling you and expecting out of you is crazy. Why dont you and daniel move out if he doesnt want to marry her then why does he stay?
It is 1400 dollars of rent and I would have to find another job to replace 1400. I already have two jobs. He stays as a friend but she can't be.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i agree!..lets get some good videos going D.J!..and i hope it gets better for you!(situation)...
I will get some videos up this week.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is 1400 dollars of rent and I would have to find another job to replace 1400. I already have two jobs. He stays as a friend but she can't be.
you pay 1400? then what does she pay? Sounds like you are paying too much unless the rent is over 2 grand which i doubt because in Hawaii our rent is even more than Cali and its not even 2000 for a two bedroom apartment. Is it two or three bedroom?

on another note....How are the gains coming? any sides?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is in a sky rise for like 2400 6th floor. I work for rent and each room is about 800 I think so I was off on the 1400 for the whole apartment. I was thinking of when we had a 2 bedroom last year. We upgraded to a 3 bed room. I just did a meeting with a friend who has not seen me in few months and he for sure noticed me more full.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It is in a sky rise for like 2400 6th floor. I work for rent and each room is about 800 I think so I was off on the 1400 for the whole apartment. I was thinking of when we had a 2 bedroom last year. We upgraded to a 3 bed room. I just did a meeting with a friend who has not seen me in few months and he for sure noticed me more full.
I take it you live downtown?

Just move a few miles in any direction and your rent will drop in half.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take it you live downtown?

Just move a few miles in any direction and your rent will drop in half.
San Diego California? I live in UNIVERSITY CITY/LA JOLLA

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
San Diego California? I live in UNIVERSITY CITY/LA JOLLA
Ah. Gotcha, that's why your rent is so high.

Move around the corner to PB or up a little ways into north county, the rent should be a bit more manageable.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My work is in sorento valley in the Morning. You should check it out some time. We have a bf machine if your interested in doing your bf. If I move I would have to get another job as I am working for rent.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
My work is in sorento valley in the Morning. You should check it out some time. We have a bf machine if your interested in doing your bf. If I move I would have to get another job as I am working for rent.
everyone works for rent. You can get another job and then quit your job. so you will be set when you do the move.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I already work full time. with out including the 800 or so for rent.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everyone works for rent. You can get another job and then quit your job. so you will be set when you do the move.
My wife doesnt work for rent . . . unless you consider S E X as work. But then shoe would be considered a prostitute. Basically isnt dating a formalized form of prostitution? You take her out, pay for dinner & a movie and she puts out. It is a non-cash exchange of goods & services. :smokin:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I already work full time. with out including the 800 or so for rent.
along with everyone else. When you work you get money, when you get money you budget it, when you budget you cover your main expenses while trying to leave room for excess cash flow.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
along with everyone else. When you work you get money, when you get money you budget it, when you budget you cover your main expenses while trying to leave room for excess cash flow.
thank you, im not sure he understands normal people talking cuz i sure as hell have a hard time understanding anything he posts. :frustrate: my head hurts trying to figure out what he is saying :dead:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I work for her at night living there. That is how I get free rent. Before this I lived with my folx. So I would have to come up with another 800 dollars or how every much for rent. I will figure it out. I will lift hard today. I don't teach so I won't be tired.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife doesnt work for rent . . . unless you consider S E X as work. But then shoe would be considered a prostitute. Basically isnt dating a formalized form of prostitution? You take her out, pay for dinner & a movie and she puts out. It is a non-cash exchange of goods & services. :smokin:
She has CP so I help her get in bed out of bed etc from her Wheel chair. I also help her at night if she needs to go to the restroom etc. Making food at night. Its not about sex.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She has CP so I help her get in bed out of bed etc from her Wheel chair. I also help her at night if she needs to go to the restroom etc. Making food at night. Its not about sex.
well thats nice of you man!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so do you pay rent or not man? You are confusing the hell out of me because earlier you said you did, not you are saying you live there for free... which one is it? I would love to offer advice, but you are all over the board with your thoughts so i'm not sure where to interject.

How does she expect to be able to do all of these things without you there then?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so do you pay rent or not man? You are confusing the hell out of me because earlier you said you did, not you are saying you live there for free... which one is it? I would love to offer advice, but you are all over the board with your thoughts so i'm not sure where to interject.

How does she expect to be able to do all of these things without you there then?
:frustrate:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that impressed me DJ. It shows a lot about your character.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I don't pay rent. I can't afford rent.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to say that impressed me DJ. It shows a lot about your character.
Thank you. That is technically my 3rd job but I don't look at it as a job but more being her friend which she does not understand. Part of the brain damage. Some times she will have 2 hours convos of the same thing which is part of her repeating. She is worse than Stevie Zee

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe you should start paying your end of the rent, 800 and cut down on buying supps....idk maybe she wants you to start forking over the cash.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She wants a husband and nothing more. She has all the money in th world. Her dad is CEO of a college.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe you should start paying your end of the rent, 800 and cut down on buying supps...
I work for rent. By me helping her at night doing the stuff I had explained.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She won't let me be on the lease. That is how she has control.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going home to eat than tan than lift.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for brining up my personal life up. I just have been very stressed.

gismo0184

Awards
Are you having any side effects from your supplements DJ?? Acne, mood swings, greasy face, increased aggression, digestion problems, insomnia, anything like that?? I think that would be some helpful info for your log.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah tell us about the 1 ad & 4ad. I have heard nothing about them, and everything about everything else...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2!

tell us about how you feel during your workout? what about recovery? before/after pics?

I think many have given more to this thread through advice, now it's DJ's turn to produce some quality reviews.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am lifting harder and I know because I normally get in 5 sets total I am doing 7 sets some times 8 sets and normally at 5 sets I get very tired or my focus is not there.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am lifting harder and I know because I normally get in 5 sets total I am doing 7 sets some times 8 sets and normally at 5 sets I get very tired or my focus is not there.
why more sets? You should up the weight instead of doing more sets... can you give us some details man? What you are feeling how many caps a day, thoughts, you know the normal log stuff. All I see is a video of you and friends lifting... that tells me and other consumers nothing about the product which is the whole point of the log.

rather than adding on sets up the weight. it will get you more progress

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
?????

reading this is a tad painful. peroids, commas, all that would help lot.

also, let us know how many caps you are dosing, and how much weight you have gone up in any given exercise, any weight gained etc. so far, all i can tell from the log is you're either getting stressed or emotional.

DJ, your long term goal is to hit 190 right? how are you going to gain weight if you never up the weights you're using?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
don't be afraid to touch your chest man! You do on the occasion but most reps look like they are at best stopping 3 inches above your chest. Don't be scared to work it. Try to keep your elbows out a little more, it looks to me like they are in too far aka hitting your triceps more than the pecs. rep speed improved though so good job on that.

BUT GIVE US SOME UPDATES MAN!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night and today I got very sick. FEver but I can tell you lot of my lifts ether gone up or better form i.e dead lift went from 260 to 275 in a week. My balance sucks because I hurt the rotator cuff on the right side a while ago. Also remember I teach martial arts before going to the gym so for me to do what I do I am impressed with my self. I changed my does to 2:2:2. This next week I will go up in weight. It just is some of the bars are 37.5 and 45lbs and its some times gets confusing. Depending on the gym I get. The reason I found out my weight is hard to increase is my thyroid is tad fast nothing bad but the Doctor said my matabo is very very active. So what I will start doing is adding some almond oil to my shakes for a extra 200 calories. it is dense and will help a lot. My long term goal is actually 180lbs. Also the reason I am able to do extra sets is I don't feel tired as quickly.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Last night and today I got very sick. FEver but I can tell you lot of my lifts ether gone up or better form i.e dead lift went from 260 to 275 in a week. My balance sucks because I hurt the rotator cuff on the right side a while ago. Also remember I teach martial arts before going to the gym so for me to do what I do I am impressed with my self. I changed my does to 2:2:2. This next week I will go up in weight. It just is some of the bars are 37.5 and 45lbs and its some times gets confusing. Depending on the gym I get. The reason I found out my weight is hard to increase is my thyroid is tad fast nothing bad but the Doctor said my matabo is very very active. So what I will start doing is adding some almond oil to my shakes for a extra 200 calories. it is dense and will help a lot. My long term goal is actually 180lbs. Also the reason I am able to do extra sets is I don't feel tired as quickly.
much easier to read - thanks for that. extra calories are also pretty easy to get from coconut oil and peanut butter. as far as extra sets, they may help keep your body fat low, but they're not going to help you put on more muscle - thats primarily from going up in weights while keeping the 8-12 rep range. i would consider aiming for 10 reps per set, and any time you can do this, its time to add the 2.5 or 5 lb plates and shoot for 6 reps. as you slowly work your way back up to 10 reps, you'll gain strength and mass and have a clear picture of progression. that's my opinion at least.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Some improvement DJ, slower, more controlled but you dont have long arms so go lower with the bar or drop the weight.

I know guys are saying up the weight but using better form with less weight is actually the fast track to weight gains and strength improvements. You look thicker, heavier and stronger by the vids.

Lets get a re-usable log format going that you can copy and paste, its fast efficient and keep things so you can track progress.

EG...

Strength: It was up today felt stronger when i normally fail.

Endurance: i got a few extra reps when i thought i was tired, nice!

Agression: I was a mad man today, angry at the steel and feeling invincible.

Libido: up.

Skin: slightly more oily but after increasing my daily face washes and using some hyrating soap its under control.

Weight: 168 up 3 pounds since the start of log:

Appetite: ive been hungry all day, eating when i can and my stomach craves non-flesh and roomates eggs.

Sleep: Deep sleep, thinking about sex and what it must be like to feel a woman.

Androgenic sides: no hair loss, no itchy nips, no face bloating and no back pumps.

Vascularity: i have a new set of veins staring to branch from my gunt to my legs.

Dosage: took two caps with breaky, two with lunch and two before bed.

Then you copy and paste, edit and change as neccesary. cheers.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
don't worry about feeling tired. if you truly put on a heavy ass weight proportionate to your strength and rep it out for 5-8 reps you will feel it after 4 sets. Do this for every exercise, Set to failure 2 minutes rest and repeat. Biggest advice I can give to gaining mass with my personal experience. I have a fast matabolism as well and it requires me to take in anywhere from 5000-7000 cals a day. This is hard to do, but well worth it result wise. I like the form improvements, I am impressed and quite excited you are beginning to take advice... this means a chance at turning you and this log around for the better! keep it up man!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
At some point you will have to throw out your current "way i like to do it" cause its hurting you.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You have some very colorful socks DJ.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Some improvement DJ, slower, more controlled but you dont have long arms so go lower with the bar or drop the weight.

I know guys are saying up the weight but using better form with less weight is actually the fast track to weight gains and strength improvements. You look thicker, heavier and stronger by the vids.

Lets get a re-usable log format going that you can copy and paste, its fast efficient and keep things so you can track progress.

EG...

Strength: It was up today felt stronger when i normally fail.

Endurance: i got a few extra reps when i thought i was tired, nice!

Agression: I was a mad man today, angry at the steel and feeling invincible.

Libido: up.

Skin: slightly more oily but after increasing my daily face washes and using some hyrating soap its under control.

Weight: 168 up 3 pounds since the start of log:

Appetite: ive been hungry all day, eating when i can and my stomach craves non-flesh and roomates eggs.

Sleep: Deep sleep, thinking about sex and what it must be like to feel a woman.
Androgenic sides: no hair loss, no itchy nips, no face bloating and no back pumps.

Vascularity: i have a new set of veins staring to branch from my gunt to my legs.

Dosage: took two caps with breaky, two with lunch and two before bed.

Then you copy and paste, edit and change as neccesary. cheers.
:poke:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Your rep speed is looking alot better Dj. Like everyone said you need to lower the bar more. The farther you lower it the more it stretches the tissue and the more of the muscle you actually use. this equates to better muscle growth and development.