1-4 ad arom-x

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the kind words. I am always up for improvement. That is another reason why the videos are important for me. You can see what I am doing wrong and what I am doing right. I do indeed have brighter socks. The next 4 weeks I will go 6-8 reps than the next 4 weeks go to 8-10 reps and ease my way in to it. I will try to go further down and thanks for the feed back. After all your looking at for my best interest.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for putting together sentences that we can all understand, this log is improving and so are you, just keep it up and itll turn out a good log.......hopefully.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
don't be afraid to touch your chest man! You do on the occasion but most reps look like they are at best stopping 3 inches above your chest. Don't be scared to work it. Try to keep your elbows out a little more, it looks to me like they are in too far aka hitting your triceps more than the pecs. rep speed improved though so good job on that.

BUT GIVE US SOME UPDATES MAN!
This work out seems to be a over-all improvement compared to ones past. You dont have to touch your chest, but definatley bring it a tad lower than what your doing here. Keeping the muscles under constant tentsion is the key To GROWTH. Also your looking alot thicker than when you started. Can we get some stats and things you've notice while taking the product such as...Weight gain/sides/ mood/sleep/appetite and what ever else that might have been noticed

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I start back up monday. I am not sick any more. I had a fever last week and totally killed me from working out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This work out seems to be a over-all improvement compared to ones past. You dont have to touch your chest, but definatley bring it a tad lower than what your doing here. Keeping the muscles under constant tentsion is the key To GROWTH. Also your looking alot thicker than when you started. Can we get some stats and things you've notice while taking the product such as...Weight gain/sides/ mood/sleep/appetite and what ever else that might have been noticed
I will give you weight updates etc. monday.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I weighted 143 but I that was with cloth and so it was hard to say. Maybe only a pound or 2 was from wearing so for the benefit of the doubt I will say I have gained a pound or two.

My half string was sore because I slept wrong I think.

Back day and shurgs.

I dead lifted 3 sets at 250lbs 5 reps but that was with my ham string being sore. I still pulled it off clean and slow.

I cable rowed 180 2 sets 6 reps to my tummie and I did not swing.
Cable pull downed 170 2 sets 6 reps and touched my chest.
Wide grip cable pull downed 120. 1 set.

Shurged 115lbs 2 sets 12 reps.
Cable upright rowed 95lbs 1 set 12 reps.

I felt great today even though my legs were feeling weird.
I am 80% recovered from being sick. Just my cough is there but very mild. My fever is gone etc.

Appetite is huge as usual. I do look bigger than 4 months ago. Do I look thicker? Well today a friend of mine said I look leaner. Focus is still there.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So I weighted 143 but I that was with cloth and so it was hard to say. Maybe only a pound or 2 was from wearing so for the benefit of the doubt I will say I have gained a pound or two.

Back day and shurgs.

I dead lifted 3 sets at 250lbs 5 reps but that was with my ham string being sore. I still pulled it off clean and slow.

I am 80% recovered from being sick. Just my cough is there but very mild. My fever is gone etc.

Appetite is huge as usual. I do look bigger than 4 months ago. Do I look thicker? Well today a friend of mine said I look leaner. Focus is still there.
LOL @ half string.
I think bigger and thicker are one and the same. Its hard to say how lean you are/were due to your vids and lack of thought in this area on a daily basis. Id like to see some new and improved DJ vids, at the same time of it takes your attention away from a good workout then dont bother.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Back day and shurgs.

to your tummie? wtf? i thought only kids 10years old and under said that word..... are you sure you are of age to be taking hormones?

you use very little volume, only one set on some excercises.... where did you get your training style from? it seems really random, which isnt such a bad thing but i cant imagine anyone getting a good workout from the workouts you post.

take up some english classes please, it will help you

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to your tummie? wtf? i thought only kids 10years old and under said that word..... are you sure you are of age to be taking hormones?

you use very little volume, only one set on some excercises.... where did you get your training style from? it seems really random, which isnt such a bad thing but i cant imagine anyone getting a good workout from the workouts you post.

take up some english classes please, it will help you

You see one set because I did not include my warm ups etc that led up to the muscle building set.
Say timmie because I work with kids all day.
I did one set for the upright rows because for traps you don't need to do as many sets as other body parts due to the fact that its a smaller muscle group.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You see one set because I did not include my warm ups etc that led up to the muscle building set.
Say timmie because I work with kids all day.
I did one set for the upright rows because for traps you don't need to do as many sets as other body parts due to the fact that its a smaller muscle group.
ok, thanks for clearing that up, thats all i wanted to know.

timmie? as in south park?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
traps are actually a pretty big muscle group as a whole

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
traps are actually a pretty big muscle group as a whole
Yep, try having it severed from your neck and see how you feel... ;)
Thank GOD for advancements in Medical Technology (and of course great Doctors!)

DJ, you seem to sink a bit more on your right side (press movements), are you making sure you have your scapula equal and bi-laterally pressed firmly against the pad?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I too would like to know your reasons for having only one working set. I understand that you do warm-ups, but I usually shoot for 3 working sets after my warm-ups. Who designed your routine, and if you designed it yourself, then what was the basis for choosing that routine?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For my traps I do a total of 3 sets. For forearms and calves too I only do about 3 muscle building sets. I have always done that. Work my way up to the heavy weight and just do 3 sets. Chris Dodson a friend of mine created it for me. I don't sink as much any more. I have been using lots of dumbbells to try to create equal power for each side so I do not sink.
for that body part with the shugs/ upright rows I feel sore for 5 days even at 3 sets.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok, thanks for clearing that up, thats all i wanted to know.

timmie? as in south park?
Was in a rush this morning. Tummie. lol. Timmieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Timieeeeeee jk.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For my traps I do a total of 3 sets. For forearms and calves too I only do about 3 muscle building sets. I have always done that. Work my way up to the heavy weight and just do 3 sets. Chris Dodson a friend of mine created it for me. I don't sink as much any more. I have been using lots of dumbbells to try to create equal power for each side so I do not sink.
for that body part with the shugs/ upright rows I feel sore for 5 days even at 3 sets.
you say 3 heavy working sets but you only did 1.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you say 3 heavy working sets but you only did 1.
he just said 3 sets. so two warmup sets, one working set. you should rest pause that one working set if that's all you're working with.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 2 sets of shrugs 12 reps. 1 set I did with upright row at 12 reps. So total of 3 sets for traps.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
There are discussions out there about those 3 groups in particular benefiting more from 2x/week training than once a week.... You may want to look into it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually still sore for about 5 days. My abs I recovery a lot quicker so I could do that twice a week but for my traps forarms and calves I am sore for a good 5 days.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Dude if your getting endless doms, its happened to me, up your calories, glutamine and make sure you get adequate PWO nutrition immediately after finishing your WO.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't stand the taste of glutamine peptides which absorbs. regular glutamine btw does not work. Maybe some nano glutamine which is like glutamine peptides but with no taste.

Today was chest and triceps.
Incline bench 145lbs 6 reps 150lbs at 6 reps 155lbs 6 reps.
Dumbell bench 2 sets at 75lbs 6 reps
Dumbell bench 1 set at 80lbs 6 reps
Dipped 2 sets 12 reps no weight due to no weight belt but I added a resistance band which was sorta weird but worked.
2 sets at tricep push down 100lbs 6 reps.
Tricep extention behind the back 2 sets 70lbs
tricep bent over cable extension 100lbs 2 sets 9 reps

I felt good today. Im just very stressed out. I am officially getting kicked out may vs aug which was the initially agreement. It sucks because it really is stressing me out. I don't know what to do. I wanted august because rent would be cheeper due to it being then new school year.

I had great energy. I am cutting out flat for 4 weeks just to build up my upper chest.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about the products you are logging? you never mention them which is the whole purpose for the log and the free product you were given. Try to make your log better with an outline of some sort. Sleep? Strength? Pumps? Weight gain? Sides? Libido? Appetite? Dosing?

...quite honestly this log... :eek:p:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am doseing 2:1:1:2 If I take 2 near my work out I feel a burn in my throat for a good 30 minutes.

Sleep always sucked due to sinus. Strength is up with some exercises as you see in numbers and the same as last week in others Pumps? Did not know there was supposed to be a pump. I don't feel a pump. Weight gain I weighted with cloth 143 but Im going to take off 2lbs for cloth so I may have gained 1lb. Sides throat burning. Libido I don't think about that kind of stuff so not sure. Appetite same as always Im eating lots of calories during the say. Dosing 2:1:1:2.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude if your getting endless doms, its happened to me, up your calories, glutamine and make sure you get adequate PWO nutrition immediately after finishing your WO.
What do you think of idebenone with taurine for DOMS? My friend has some and I can does it right around my workouts.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I am doseing 2:1:1:2 If I take 2 near my work out I feel a burn in my throat for a good 30 minutes.

Sleep always sucked due to sinus. Strength is up with some exercises as you see in numbers and the same as last week in others Pumps? Did not know there was supposed to be a pump. I don't feel a pump. Weight gain I weighted with cloth 143 but Im going to take off 2lbs for cloth so I may have gained 1lb. Sides throat burning. Libido I don't think about that kind of stuff so not sure. Appetite same as always Im eating lots of calories during the say. Dosing 2:1:1:2.
Loling at 1lb gained. Try eating more, your obviously not eating enough if youve only gained 1lb dude. :poke:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DOSING WHAT 2:1:1:2??? :frustrate:

cloth? is that what you call it where you are from? Take off your cloth? :wtf:

You dont feel pumps? wow you dont learn very well do you?

You dont think about that kind of stuff? as in girls and sex? thats bullsh1t because everyone does, even priests or rabbis or whatever, its in your blood to think about it and anyone that says it doesnt cross their mind is a liar. Plain and simple.

Were you kicked in the head by a horse when you were younger?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
DJ, Im gonna apologize in advance for this question.

Are you a little slow? Functioning retard or something? Im actually being sincere right now, I honestly think you may be handicap or something.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DOSING WHAT 2:1:1:2??? :frustrate:

cloth? is that what you call it where you are from? Take off your cloth? :wtf:

You dont feel pumps? wow you dont learn very well do you?

You dont think about that kind of stuff? as in girls and sex? thats bullsh1t because everyone does, even priests or rabbis or whatever, its in your blood to think about it and anyone that says it doesnt cross their mind is a liar. Plain and simple.

Were you kicked in the head by a horse when you were younger?
1 ad and 4ad at 2:1:1:2
Shirts etc took up 2lbs. I don't feel a pump. I feel strength going up. I inclined more than I have ever done in a long time. Iv done once 160 one time while ago and that was only at 4 reps.

It does not cross my mind and that is the honest truth. I don't think dirty thoughts at the gym etc. I have my music on at the gym and my spotter. I am in and out.

I go to work. Teach martial arts go to the gym and than sleep. Repeat. Life at its fullest.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Shirts etc took up 2lbs. I don't feel a pump. I feel strength going up. I inclined more than I have ever done in a long time. Iv done once 160 one time while ago and that was only at 4 reps.

It does not cross my mind and that is the honest truth. I don't think dirty thoughts at the gym etc. I have my music on at the gym and my spotter. I am in and out.

I go to work. Teach martial arts go to the gym and than sleep. Repeat. Life at its fullest.
So when a super hot girl (or dude if that is your thing) wearing skin tight workout gear is getting down on the stairclimber in the same room... you don't even have a second thought?

At your age you might want to see a doctor about that.

And your libido should be taken into consideration 24 hours a day... not just at the gym. These compounds are in your body all day long, we want to hear how they make you feel outside of the gym.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

First off if you dont get a pump in the gym with or without supps then you are doing alot of things wrong and you just dont know what the FUCK you are doing, period.

Have you ever masturbated or had sex? ...You mush have alot of wet dreams then. You never think about a female or male in a sexual way? You must be missing that part of your body. Do you have a penis? :wtf: :dead:

Work, martial arts, gym, sleep............no food? no craps? no other activities? wow! you surely live life to its fullest DJ, seems like life is alot of fun for you! .....what a waste of oxygen :bandit:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
First off if you dont get a pump in the gym with or without supps then you are doing alot of things wrong and you just dont know what the FUCK you are doing, period.

Have you ever masturbated or had sex? ...You mush have alot of wet dreams then. You never think about a female or male in a sexual way? You must be missing that part of your body. Do you have a penis? :wtf: :dead:

Work, martial arts, gym, sleep............no food? no craps? no other activities? wow! you surely live life to its fullest DJ, seems like life is alot of fun for you! .....what a waste of oxygen :bandit:
My life certainly wouldn't be as fulfilling without a few good craps here and there. :lmao:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So I get a pump but I don't feel MORE pump from taking 1 ad and 4ad.

I do eat but other than food I don't do much as far as activities. Most my friends are off to school not in Cali.

I have never had sex. I don't have wet dreams. I rarely master bate. 3 times a month on a high month. When a Girl is at the gym I don't pay attention as I have my head phones on. I do have a penis. When a super hot girl is on the stair climber I don't notice because I did not know they go on stair climbers. I will see if theres some today.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

I do eat but other than food I don't do much as far as activities. Most my friends are off to school not in Cali.

I have never had sex. I don't have wet dreams. I rarely master bate. 3 times a month on a high month. When a Girl is at the gym I don't pay attention as I have my head phones on. I do have a penis. When a super hot girl is on the stair climber I don't notice because I did not know they go on stair climbers. I will see if theres some today.
Maybe you should try taking the headphones off and talking to the girls at your gym... might open up some doors for you. Sex isn't a bad thing, in fact I would say it is at the very top of my "things that make me happy list".

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the entertainment value of this log.

tattoopierced1

Maybe he doesnt want to have sex yet, doesnt make him any less of a person.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not even married. Why would I have sex if I am not married? Sex is to have kids. With your logic I would have lots of kids lol. I only want so many kids and stop.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not even married. Why would I have sex if I am not married? Sex is to have kids. With your logic I would have lots of kids lol. I only want so many kids and stop.
Wow.
Enjoy yourself there, DJ.
:blink:

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Damn it! All these years I've been punching all of my girlfriends (and hookers) in the belly, I've been negating the only reason to have sex? :banghead:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm 34, and haven't stopped thinking about sex since I was 11. Being completely respectful here, but I'm wondering if there is an underlying problem that should be addressed by an endocrinologist.
I know when I'm on cycle I can get super mega horny to where I'd fukc a knot hole in a fence, and then the next day I could give a **** less. Off cycle I almost don't stop thinking about it.
I know back when I was married in my early 20's, I was depressed and didn't think about it a whole lot, and the thought of it depressed me even. Once I got my head on straight, got a divorce stopped drinking and surrounded myself with decent people, I realized that I wasn't quasimotto and everything 'down there' was better than it was when I was in my early 20's.

I've known guys that needed HRT/TRT that had 0 sex drive at all (which is NOT normal. Controlling it and having it are 2 different things), and once they got the appropriate TRT/HRT they at least felt better whether or not they were screwing everything that moved.

Just a thought.

k bye

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of idebenone with taurine for DOMS? My friend has some and I can does it right around my workouts.
Well if your on a hormonal product like the AMS cycle you are running and getting sore more than normal its probably casue you are lacking somthing in your diet. You should adress this issue before adding more supps since, the supps you are already taking havent helped.

I think the burning in your throat is due to the toxicity in your body. I do not think the AMS gear is causing this but, in conjunction with, stress, undereating and too many supps i think you are on the verge of some undesireable health probs with your lifestyle.

Please eat more food, and by food i mean raw fruit and vegetables as well as ensure you are eating adequate protein since 1) you are sore and have only added one pound on hormones 2) getting sick was due to your body trying to get rid of more acidic type supps that only add to your issue. There are consequences to not eating enough on cycle as your body is now super focused on adding mass and getting bigger stronger faster there are less nutrients left in your system for normal healthy bodily functions.

You cannot build a brick house without bricks.

All you said points towards malnutrition and acididy... burning in throat, vomitting, sickness, lack of weight gain, low sex drive, stressed easily, depression, confusion and sinus congestion.

How is your skin? Do you get gas and take regular craps? how many grams of protein a day do you get? carbs? healthy fat? If you cannot grow on this its a sign that you are making some mistakes so try to fix them or they will hurt you in a litteral sense.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Conception is but one function of sexual intercourse. Its like saying "Having a car with 500hp is only meant to be driven at full speed. I don't want to drive full speed, therefore I shouldn't have a car with that much horsepower."

There are a few in betweens that aren't degrading, or 'sinful' in the least to yourself, or the person receiving the weasel.

There aren't too many things in life that are absolutes. Unless you're talking about Xjysnx. He's an absolute ******* that thrives on negative attention.:lmao:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
My life certainly wouldn't be as fulfilling without a few good craps here and there. :lmao:
My baby girl strained to take a dump so hard the other night that once she was done shtiiing her guts out she fell asleep for about 2 hours. 2 smelly hours.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if your on a hormonal product like the AMS cycle you are running and getting sore more than normal its probably casue you are lacking somthing in your diet. You should adress this issue before adding more supps since, the supps you are already taking havent helped.

I think the burning in your throat is due to the toxicity in your body. I do not think the AMS gear is causing this but, in conjunction with, stress, undereating and too many supps i think you are on the verge of some undesireable health probs with your lifestyle.

Please eat more food, and by food i mean raw fruit and vegetables as well as ensure you are eating adequate protein since 1) you are sore and have only added one pound on hormones 2) getting sick was due to your body trying to get rid of more acidic type supps that only add to your issue. There are consequences to not eating enough on cycle as your body is now super focused on adding mass and getting bigger stronger faster there are less nutrients left in your system for normal healthy bodily functions.

You cannot build a brick house without bricks.

All you said points towards malnutrition and acididy... burning in throat, vomitting, sickness, lack of weight gain, low sex drive, stressed easily, depression, confusion and sinus congestion.

How is your skin? Do you get gas and take regular craps? how many grams of protein a day do you get? carbs? healthy fat? If you cannot grow on this its a sign that you are making some mistakes so try to fix them or they will hurt you in a litteral sense.
awesome post SWG, DJ you should listen up. There is a reason you take all this hormones and supps and still only weigh in the 140's

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
awesome post SWG, DJ you should listen up. There is a reason you take all this hormones and supps and still only weigh in the 140's
i agree!..good posting gifted!:)
slick.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

see that is the problem with your posting, its hard to make any sense of it because you dont elaborate, you dont spell correctly, and you dont use good grammar. Work on that, go to school for it or read a book, DO SOMETHING! to improve that, if you need to get a new job or progress yourself in any way then its important to have these abilities. Im just trying to help by pointing it out to you over and over.

Find some new friends then. Not everything needs to be done with friends you can live life more to the fullest by just doing new things, dont be a fckn robot. Try to get a gf or something, watch a movie, take a hike, get a pet, paint a picture, do something! Idk i guess some people consider a boring life as living to the fullest.

so you do masturbate? so you dont think of women then? dont say you dont think of stuff like that when you do, unless you are thinking of protien shakes and masturbating. Nothing against someone who wants to wait for marriage, thats your belief or moral then good for you. So its safe to say that you dont have a libido at all and 1ad 4ad did not boost it or make it go down since its already down as low as a male can go.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I leave this thread alone for a few days and low and behold!

The topic turns to masterbation! . . . I guess it beats crying over dead animals . . :bandit:

My advice is to milk yourself more often DJ - rid yourself of all that negative chi - if you don't enjoy it, the act could hardly be considered 'sinfull' now, could it?

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Try to get a gf or something, watch a movie, take a hike, get a pet, paint a picture, do something!
Something leads me to believe that you'd find him "up in his room.....painting homo things!"

And before anyone gets all worked up, i'm just f**king around. It's from a movie. And if that doesn't at least ring a bell or sound the least bit familiar, you may need to get out more yourself.... :poke: