1-4 ad arom-x

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DJ, i say this meaning no offense, so don't take it as such. cheat curls are by far one of the hardest exercises to master. cheating (back swing) allows you to move more weight than isolation, but the trick is to keep the bicep always under tension. its a great mass builder if you can master it, but that literally takes a year. i've seen a dozen guys at my gym doing heavy cheat curls, but only two of them do it right. just my opinion though.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
First off, Dennis Wolf is a professional bodybuilder and has far different requirements than your average lifter and he also still uses better form than you. You can defend your ROM all you want but why are you changing your ROM if your right in the first place.
You are right that Brother might not have a video but it doesn't mean that he doesn't know what he's talking about. Clearly he does know what he's talking about because he's saying the exact same thing that everyone else is. "You need to change your ROM".
If your ROM is working for you then why are you not gaining muscle. I've gained 13 pounds this year by adjusting my training while your not gaining boo all for muscle while on anabolic hormones. Are you seeing the problem yet? I'm not calling you stupid, i'm just calling you to stubborn for your own good. The ego is a tough thing to fight against and some of us lose that battle for a while but it's never to late to change. By the way, even arnold admits that he uses cheat curls but he did not use whole sets as cheat curls just the last couple of reps to finish his set. Finally, none of us are pro bodybuilders, so please stop comparing yourself to one as it is making you look foolish.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If all I am getting is flamed than I won't be logging this any more. I am not being productive reading all this bull crap wasting my time.

Btw last night was a great work out.
Inclined 190lbs 3 sets 6 reps
Dumbell pressed 85lbs at 8 reps and second set 5 reps.
Dipped 40lbs at 6 reps 2 sets.
tricep push down 2 sets 100lbs 6 reps.
tricep kick back at 22.5lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
Tricep extention 75lbs 8 reps 70lbs 9 reps.

Felt awesome last night.

My bench went past my chin few inches away from my chest. Did not arch.
Elbows did not flare out when working out my triceps.
Id love to see you make a video about your workouts. Do now than get back to me.
You say I Swing and I don't do ROM look at dennis.
Mate - are your fucking eyes painting on? Can't read? Royd the Noyd from AMM officially ended this farse some time ago - finished. The association with the company, product and yourself is over.

Everyone else is hanging around simply for laughs - end this thing and begone!:bandit:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
actually he was told he could close the log and learn from what people have said to him, but he has clearly chosen to continue on. It's clear that AMS has removed themselves from this but he has chosen to continue, so who are we to stop him?

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
First off, Dennis Wolf is a professional bodybuilder and has far different requirements than your average lifter and he also still uses better form than you. You can defend your ROM all you want but why are you changing your ROM if your right in the first place.
You are right that Brother might not have a video but it doesn't mean that he doesn't know what he's talking about. Clearly he does know what he's talking about because he's saying the exact same thing that everyone else is. "You need to change your ROM".
If your ROM is working for you then why are you not gaining muscle. I've gained 13 pounds this year by adjusting my training while your not gaining boo all for muscle while on anabolic hormones. Are you seeing the problem yet? I'm not calling you stupid, i'm just calling you to stubborn for your own good. The ego is a tough thing to fight against and some of us lose that battle for a while but it's never to late to change. By the way, even arnold admits that he uses cheat curls but he did not use whole sets as cheat curls just the last couple of reps to finish his set. Finally, none of us are pro bodybuilders, so please stop comparing yourself to one as it is making you look foolish.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to punthra again.

Well, said....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually he was told he could close the log and learn from what people have said to him, but he has clearly chosen to continue on. It's clear that AMS has removed themselves from this but he has chosen to continue, so who are we to stop him?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to punthra again.

Well, said....
yep fair enough Punthra . . . I guess I can always remove myself f it bothers me so much. . . might be worth hanging around just to see the gyno :bandit:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was back and shurgs. Since I do not have my good straps I had to use my old straps which sucked.

I did 3 sets of dead lifts. One set at 225 second set at 295 last set at 300. Last set got in 5 reps 1st two got in 6 reps. i was on a platform that was raised about half foot. I did not bounce and went all the way down.
Cable rowed 180lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
Wide grip pull downed 140lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Close grip pull down 140lbs 2 sets 9 reps.
Shurged with out my grips 95lbs 3 sets 12 reps.
Upright barbell rowed 2 sets 90lbs 12 reps.
Great contraction at the top.
Energy was up. Focus was there. Lifted very heavy today despite me not having my grips.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
straps are straps! Why would your new straps help you more than your old ones?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
maybe one pair is generic and the other pair is muscletech? :think:
Well in that case, I can understand where DJ is coming from. We all know the MuscleTech straps easily add 40 to 50 pounds to all lifts no matter what the exercise..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I did shoulders.

Dumbell pressed 60 lbs at 9 reps
Dumbell pressed 65 lbs at 9 reps
Dumbell pressed 65 lbs at 8 reps
smith machine barbell pressed 2 sets 6 reps They did not have the seat or area for regular barbell so I had to use the smith machine. . 110 + what ever the smith machine bar is.
seated side laterals 2 sets 20lbs 6 reps
Bent over site laterals 2 sets 25lbs 6reps

Today was great. I did not have time for forarms but tomorrow I will do them.
My intensity was there. I weighted my self and was 144.5lbs
Remember I started about 138-140lbs.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Today I did shoulders.

smith machine barbell pressed 2 sets 6 reps They did not have the seat or area for regular barbell so I had to use the smith machine. . 110 + what ever the smith machine bar is.
Oddly enough, you did more total weight with DBs than you did on the Smith Machine. Smith Machine bar is generally only 15lbs (but could be even less depending on the machine).

And as far as seat and/or area, who the hell cares? The main thing is a rack for Military Press. You could even get creative and pull an adjustable bench over to a cage or squat rack to throw down on some Military. Sometimes you gotta think outside the box.

With all that being said, Smith Machine sucks COMPLETE ass for Military Press. Doesn't do sh*t for stabilizer muscles and barely even works the core shoulder muscles. I can get 225 up 4 times with the barbell. On a Smith Machine, I could probably get 265 4 times and not even feel as much of a workout... So, if you're ever at that gym that doesn't have the facilities. Maybe just do DB Military and then Arnolds after. No use doing a lift that doesn't do sh*t for you....

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So I weighted 143 but I that was with cloth and so it was hard to say. Maybe only a pound or 2 was from wearing so for the benefit of the doubt I will say I have gained a pound or two.

My half string was sore because I slept wrong I think.

Back day and shurgs.

I dead lifted 3 sets at 250lbs 5 reps but that was with my ham string being sore. I still pulled it off clean and slow.

I cable rowed 180 2 sets 6 reps to my tummie and I did not swing.
Cable pull downed 170 2 sets 6 reps and touched my chest.
Wide grip cable pull downed 120. 1 set.

Shurged 115lbs 2 sets 12 reps.
Cable upright rowed 95lbs 1 set 12 reps.

I felt great today even though my legs were feeling weird.
I am 80% recovered from being sick. Just my cough is there but very mild. My fever is gone etc.

Appetite is huge as usual. I do look bigger than 4 months ago. Do I look thicker? Well today a friend of mine said I look leaner. Focus is still there.
From 02-01-2009, 09:59 PM to 02-23-2009, 11:01 PM (22 days) you reported a gain of a "pound or two."

I had to read through 9 pages of this log to find the first post of your weight.

From 02-23-2009, 11:01 PM to 03-11-09, 12:10 AM (16 days) you have gained 1.5 pounds.

Total net weight gain 2.5 - 3.5 pounds. And at no point did you post that you were 138-140 not saying you werent but if you listened all along maybe we could have more concrete info about more than a burning throat.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Today I did shoulders.

Today was great. I did not have time for forarms but tomorrow I will do them.
Some good weight.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today I did shoulders.

Today was great. I suck donkey not have time for forarms but tomorrow I will do them.
You continuously update your workout routine, but never detail any feeling that you may have from the hormones that you are ingesting. Is this a Workout Log, or a Cycle? Just curious to see how you are feeling with the AMS stack.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Why are you doing sets of 9 and low reps on laterals? Your numbers confuse me!!! please explain.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Today I did shoulders.

Today was great. I suck donkey not have time for forarms but tomorrow I will do them.
You continuously update your workout routine, but never detail any feeling that you may have from the hormones that you are ingesting. Is this a Workout Log, or a Cycle? Just curious to see how you are feeling with the AMS stack.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was biceps and forarms.

seated dumbbell curls at 20lbsx3 27.5lbsx3 35lsx3 3 sets of that and 9 reps
barbell curls at 85lbs 6 reps 2 sets
hammer curl 30lbs 2 sets 6 reps

dumb bell wrist curl 35lbsx5 42.5lbsx5 57.5lbsx5 2 sets total of 15 reps
reverse wrist curl 55x12 2 sets

I felt great today. My veins were popping out. I went full ROM I don't feel the burn as much when I consume more water. I have more endurance and my rest times are a lot shorter.
I was focused and no one was at the gym so I was able to bust it out away lickaty spilt.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Today was biceps and forarms.

seated dumbbell curls at 20lbsx3 27.5lbsx3 35lsx3 3 sets of that and 9 reps
barbell curls at 85lbs 6 reps 2 sets
hammer curl 30lbs 2 sets 6 reps

dumb bell wrist curl 35lbsx5 42.5lbsx5 57.5lbsx5 2 sets total of 15 reps
reverse wrist curl 55x12 2 sets

I felt great today. My veins were popping out. I went full ROM I don't feel the burn as much when I consume more Pepsi. I have more endurance and my rest times are a lot shorter.
I was focused and no one was at the gym so I was able to bust threw it right away lickity split.
Quoting lines from "Mary Poppins" now are we ??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I did abs and rotator cuff.

I did 4 sets at 20lbs rotator cuff exercises at 9 reps.
Decline cable pull for my abs. 3 sets 10 reps at 35lbs. Very hard. Sorta like this. ( could not find actual picture with cable )
but with 35lbs of resistance.
AB machine 180 12 reps. 2 sets.

My energy was up there. My focus was there. I felt very strong in the gym today.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
what the hell are you talking about? The picture your showing us is of decline situps!!!
Are you doing these with a cable? I also have to ask what is up with with the 9 reps, is ten to big of a number?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No sh!t. I could not find one with a cable so this was as close as I could find.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
you still haven't explained your rep range!! Why do waste all your time with these fancy exercises for abs? An entire workout for abs & rotators? wow!! They are important but not an entire workout dedicated to them important. Have you had any side effects from the stack yet? How much has your strength improved? You still haven't answered any of these questions!!! you should just start a training log!!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
No sh!t. I could not find one with a cable so this was as close as I could find.
I like the spunk, Woooo lol. Punthra I saw some vids of you lifting weights with somewhatgifted. You're a big guy! Keep lifting heavy, and much respect for helpin out somewhatgifted.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you still haven't explained your rep range!! Why do waste all your time with these fancy exercises for abs? An entire workout for abs & rotators? wow!! They are important but not an entire workout dedicated to them important. Have you had any side effects from the stack yet? How much has your strength improved? You still haven't answered any of these questions!!! you should just start a training log!!
If my partner is there I do 3+3+3 for a total of 9. I like it. I told you the side effects were minor. Burning of the throat which I can deal with. As far as strength I am able to lift heaver or same weight with better form each week. My ab routine only took 30 minutes with my cuffs too. I got in and out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean heck even with not doing ROM like you said my leg press I would never have been able to lift 900lbs because I will log few weeks after I am done with the cycle to see how much I keep as far as strength and size.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
If my partner is there I do 3+3+3 for a total of 9. I like it. I told you the side effects were minor. Burning of the throat which I can deal with. As far as strength I am able to lift heaver or same weight with better form each week. My ab routine only took 30 minutes with my cuffs too. I got in and out.
Why would you do 30 minutes of ab exercises ?? :scared:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
you talk to me like i'm an idiot dj!!! aren't you the same person who's on a awesome stack and has only gained 4 pounds:crackhead:. I ask you questions because i don't understand your logic!!! You sound to me like the guy that likes to look good at the beach, not someone i'd call a bodybuilder. please don't refer to your leg presses anymore as i'd rather puke than think about your ROM in that video. and no dj you haven't told us crap about the side effects except for the burning of the throat!!! How's your energy? Stamina? Blood pressure? Sex Drive? Like i said you haven't told us crap all except for showing us your numbers in the gym, which haven't changed at all really. mod edit: relax

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you talk to me like i'm an idiot dj!!! aren't you the same person who's on a awesome stack and has only gained 4 pounds:crackhead:. I ask you questions because i don't understand your logic!!! You sound to me like the guy that likes to look good at the beach, not someone i'd call a bodybuilder. please don't refer to your leg presses anymore as i'd rather puke than think about your ROM in that video. and no dj you haven't told us crap about the side effects except for the burning of the throat!!! How's your energy? Stamina? Blood pressure? Sex Drive? Like i said you haven't told us crap all except for showing us your numbers in the gym, which haven't changed at all really. By the way i hope you can keep the the four pounds you've gained post cycle.:****you: I hope you look back on this and say to yourself that you should have taken everyone's advice when you had the chance. :rant:

argh. . . don't beat yourself up over the show pony bro :bandit:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I squatted 145 9 reps 2 sets. I had a power-lifter at the gym that spotted me so that I can go 90 degrees and be erect.
I leg pressed 720 at 2 sets 6 reps. I know I went even deeper than last week because my stomach cramped up almost.
I reverse hack squated 270 2 sets 6 reps.
Lunged 47.5 9 reps 2 sets.
I leg curled 1 set at 9 at 110 than my second set I got to 7 than my calve cramped up.
I calf raised 2 sets standing at 200lbs 12 reps.
I could not do any more as It killed from the cramp.

I had tones of energy today. Felt great. focus was there. Power was there. I am towards the end of my log. I am getting close.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I had a power-lifter at the gym that spotted me so that I can go 90 degrees and be erect.
Ahhh hah! That explains your lack of interest in the ladies which you had previously spoke of... :greddy2:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Your squat number looks good for you now, but that leg press is still mighty high. You taking any vids of your leg press anymore?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can go 90 degrees and be erect.
I know I went even deeper than last week because my stomach cramped up almost.
I could not do any more as It killed from the cramp.
Felt great. focus was there. Power was there.
I am towards the end of my log. I am getting close.

Reads like the script of some gay stick film :laugh: