1-4 ad arom-x

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
If his pct is perfectly fine, then who gives a **** whether he utilizes the benefits of a ph/ds. That's his choice. Don't cry like a bunch of babies. Give advice and move on.

Emmm.... what does his pct look like? :redeemerwhore:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
If his pct is perfectly fine, then who gives a **** whether he utilizes the benefits of a ph/ds. That's his choice. Don't cry like a bunch of babies. Give advice and move on.

Emmm.... what does his pct look like? :redeemerwhore:
I doubt he knows what PCT is, due to the fact that he didn't enter the liquid driendrone(sp?) promo because AMS would have already picked winners before THIS "log" he's doing is over with(not because he needed to go through PCT and take time off 1st). I dont think he realizes he needs to take time off before messing with his hormones again. I believe AMS sent him Arom-x also so PCT should be taken care of with that, but he may have ate them thinking they were skittles:laugh:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i care whether his cycle works for him as i don't want him to have problems later and he was chosen to log for the company so we as consumers learn about the supplement. What have learnt about the supplement? It burns your throat if you take to many at once. I have learnt nothing about strength, pumps, how it makes you feel, energy, appetite, etc..... The point of this site is to learn, teach and lead. Quit being a hero, it's ironic that you feel that you defend DJ but have no problem letting him **** himself over with this cycle. You need figure out what side of the fence your on. Many of us have gone down DJ's road and are trying to help him not make the mistakes we may or may not have made.

P.S. read the whole log if you think all we did was crap on him.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
i care whether his cycle works for him as i don't want him to have problems later and he was chosen to log for the company so we as consumers learn about the supplement. What have learnt about the supplement? It burns your throat if you take to many at once. I have learnt nothing about strength, pumps, how it makes you feel, energy, appetite, etc..... The point of this site is to learn, teach and lead. Quit being a hero, it's ironic that you feel that you defend DJ but have no problem letting him **** himself over with this cycle. You need figure out what side of the fence your on. Many of us have gone down DJ's road and are trying to help him not make the mistakes we may or may not have made.

P.S. read the whole log if you think all we did was crap on him.
I'm not on any side of any fence? I just don't think a lot of the criticism he has been getting will help him any. I didn't say anything about him ****ing himself up. If his pct is fine, he will be fine. If this was a learning experience, then you now know not to have him do sponsored logs anymore. SuperLiquid out......?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
so basically what i've learnt from you is that if i was struggling with something on my log,
you would not help me, you would just let me hang myself. Criticism is there for us to help each other. i would want someone to let me know if i was doing something wrong because otherwise i would be stuck in that same rut forever. How long have you been training Liquid? hasn't anyone ever criticised you for what you do in the gym? lord knows if i didn't take advice, i'd still weigh the 170 pounds i started at. DJ is trying to change ROM so obviously the criticism isn't all bad. He obviously wants to move forward and not stay in the same place so sometimes criticism is needed. Perhaps your perfect and you don't need it, but the rest of us do.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
so basically what i've learnt from you is that if i was struggling with something on my log,
you would not help me, you would just let me hang myself. Criticism is there for us to help each other. i would want someone to let me know if i was doing something wrong because otherwise i would be stuck in that same rut forever. How long have you been training Liquid? hasn't anyone ever criticised you for what you do in the gym? lord knows if i didn't take advice, i'd still weigh the 170 pounds i started at. DJ is trying to change ROM so obviously the criticism isn't all bad. He obviously wants to move forward and not stay in the same place so sometimes criticism is needed. Perhaps your perfect and you don't need it, but the rest of us do.
Sorry if you guys feel I'm trying to be a hero. I made an objective observation, and did not think a lot of it was appropriate. I have a lot of respect for all of you and I would love constructive criticism, but some of the stuff posted in here is just not needed. If I was perfect I would not be on this site.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i can somewhat understand why you defend DJ right now as you both have one thing in common and that is that you both rushed into prohormones way to early. I see that you got criticised for taking it to early as well. Both of you jumped into the hormone game possibly due to the lure of quick results. I don't think either of you really have even come close to your natural genetic potential. This is not an insult, i see alot of this where i live. You both would be wise to max out your genetic potential then start screwing around with hormones. I had someone barking in my ear not cheat early because down the road those things can push you past your genetic limitations. alot of people that flamed on DJ hard also apologized for getting out of line so quit ranting about how he is being treated. I wish good luck to both of you but i think you both jumped in feet first without realizing what you are getting into.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
i can somewhat understand why you defend DJ right now as you both have one thing in common and that is that you both rushed into prohormones way to early. I see that you got criticised for taking it to early as well. Both of you jumped into the hormone game possibly due to the lure of quick results. I don't think either of you really have even come close to your natural genetic potential. This is not an insult, i see alot of this where i live. You both would be wise to max out your genetic potential then start screwing around with hormones. I had someone barking in my ear not cheat early because down the road those things can push you past your genetic limitations. alot of people that flamed on DJ hard also apologized for getting out of line so quit ranting about how he is being treated. I wish good luck to both of you but i think you both jumped in feet first without realizing what you are getting into.
I have a reason for taking epi. I am not ranting either. As far as defending DJ, I would defend anyone I see being treated like ass. I hope this is the last of this, because I do not see the point in going back and forth anymore. If you need to have the last word, it's reserved for you. Thanks for the good wishes, and much respect to you.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
We get it already. Why do you find it necessary to continuously post in his log if you think he's full of ****? Why don't you do what probably 95% of the people who view something they don't like do...just stop viewing?

Does he need to change the way he lifts? Yes
Is he going to hurt himself if he keeps lifting this way? Yes

But I'll give him this. He had the balls to post videos of his lifts, when most of you clowns won't even post photos. Not to mention he's handled himself extremely well considering the past few pages went from constructive criticism (that undeniably he wasn't listening to) to verbal abuse.

You post your advice, if he listens, you helped, if he doesn't what's the point of trashing him? And sadly enough a lot of you are reps. You're supposed to set an example, not cruise around AM like a pack of dogs looking for someone to flame.

:soapbox:
blunt, true, and good points.

well it bothers me because he got the oppurtunity when other people alot more deserving missed out.

it bothers me that someone can be so stuck in their own mindset that they cant even take advice from a lot of people telling them the same thing. I dont even think the negative comments bother him because just like the advice given it just flys over his head.

why do you care if i post in his log, same goes for you, if you dont like it then leave. I was never asked to leave and if i were by DJ then i would but he hasnt verbalized that request or his discomfort with the comments. If it doesnt bother him then why does he need you to come to the rescue.

I keep viewing because it adds to my day.

Posting the videos, ok he gets kudos for that already. im not making direct comparisons to me and DJ and i have no need to post vids or pics, personal preference. What do you think is the percentage of members here that actually post these things? Id say alot less than half, so by critisizing the videos does that make me obliged to post pics/vids? no. You give him props for posting vids, why? because they are subject to criticism so if he posts then its fair game.

Nobody is running around AM looking for people to flame, are you feeling like a nerd in H.S? Like we are a bunch of bullies running around lol wtf. Ill give you some credit for standing up for DJ, thats honorable. As far as the rep status goes, i am a rep for the company, i answer questions, i put out info, i make promos, i help customers, i dont have a disclaimer in my sig that says my views do not represent musclepharm etc.. maybe i should put one in for guys like you :thumbsup: So now i will go hangout in my company's subforum and stay there and only do the things reps should do :rolleyes: lighten up im here for fun too even if it is at DJ's expense.....it doesnt seem to bother him much :) Thanks DJ
spectacular rebuttal. are you a lawyer PP? its hard to see what the right side is here.

DJ, i do believe with better form and less swing you'll have much better results. i think you need to reread what PCT is however, since even if you had finished this + the PCT, you still can't jump on a cycle right after you've stabilized your hormones. as you've probably learned from two (or more) cycles, food gives you 50% of your gains, and training another 40%. the remaining 10% is your supplements - meaning if you got your diet and training a little more dialed in, your results would be spectacular.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I doubt he knows what PCT is, due to the fact that he didn't enter the liquid driendrone(sp?) promo because AMS would have already picked winners before THIS "log" he's doing is over with(not because he needed to go through PCT and take time off 1st). I dont think he realizes he needs to take time off before messing with his hormones again. I believe AMS sent him Arom-x also so PCT should be taken care of with that, but he may have ate them thinking they were skittles:laugh:
IMO standalone Arom-X is not sufficient for a heavy cycle of 1-Androsterone.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Liquid. Please take a few minutes and rock out...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mrq7Z10tu8"]YouTube - Nas Feat. Keri Hilson - Hero (Official Video)[/ame]

You... wait for it...

HHHEERRRROOOOO....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^ I prefered the Bette Midler version personally :bandit:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lmao, I'm glad I matter enough for you to actually search and post **** up specifically for me. I am honored :fing26:. Now go get a life.
steady on there Big Fella - lets all step back and have a good laugh . . :bandit:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
lmao, I'm glad I matter enough for you to actually search and post **** up specifically for me. I am honored :fing26:. Now go get a life.
Sensitive a bit? Does that make you want to use your super MMA plan on me?

I'll go for it......
I guess anyone in my weightclass
My plan would be to throw my left fist out, drawing the eyes, following by a right power hook to the face. Then I will charge and pick them up as I run to the siding and slam them into the wall. Still carrying them, I will then proceed to run to the center and slam them down. If they are dazed at this point I will kick their head until they are out.... if not then I will take top and throw some punches. If these punches are not landing, then i will hold both arms down and continually headbut the bastard until blood drips from the ring. If things don't go according to this plan, then I am most likely getting my ass served to me..... Thanks and I can't wait to step in the ring again.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
timberlakers, you are one funny guy. that's the hardest i've laughed in a while. Everybody knows that a fight goes exactly as you plan it. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liquid are you taking epistane so you can fight in mma? you know they piss test right and epi is a hormone buddy. I have no martial arts background but i've now decide i'm a ninja. Now me and liquid can rule mma together. He can rule the featherweight division and i can be the world's biggest and clumsiest ninja known to man. lol

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
should i change my name to the great canadian ninja????

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bwahahaha!!! I owe you reps for that one man!! I can't believe he posted that, let alone think it:laugh:
I am going to recharge just so I can re-rep him :toofunny:

timberlakers, you are one funny guy. that's the hardest i've laughed in a while. Everybody knows that a fight goes exactly as you plan it. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liquid are you taking epistane so you can fight in mma? you know they piss test right and epi is a hormone buddy. I have no martial arts background but i've now decide i'm a ninja. Now me and liquid can rule mma together. He can rule the featherweight division and i can be the world's biggest and clumsiest ninja known to man. lol
A class-act for a banker :hammer: And I needed a good laugh today :bandit:

should i change my name to the great canadian ninja????

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Bwahahaha!!! I owe you reps for that one man!! I can't believe he posted that, let alone think it:laugh:
It was a pretty awesome post. Really shows his knowledge and understanding of the sport.

I have completely moved past critiquing DJ's cheat curls...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow liquid you came to this thread and just made yourself look like ass, good job 5'11" 160...oh wait! 161 and a HALF pound steroid user! :thumbsup:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
wow liquid you came to this thread and just made yourself look like ass, good job 5'11" 160...oh wait! 161 and a HALF pound steroid user! :thumbsup:
I would expect immature comments from people like Timber, but not you. How are you a rep? Don't you have more important things to do?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would expect immature comments from people like Timber, but not you. How are you a rep? Don't you have more important things to do?
how is the truth an immature comment. its all about the truth and dont worry about my repping, im doing fine.....BOSS. thank you, seriously give it up already hero

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
how is the truth an immature comment. its all about the truth and dont worry about my repping, im doing fine.....BOSS. thank you, seriously give it up already hero
I'm here to appologize to everyone on this forum. I made a comment on this thread that struck a few notes on a few people, and I did not wish for this to happen. I thought by including the fact that I very much respect each and every one of you that I was keeping this neutral, but It does not seem to have turned that way. pistonpump, you're right, I'm no hero and I will stop acting like one... I do not like the way I've been getting disrespected, but that's what comes with a public forum, so I will man up and take it. I really hope we can move on and put this behind us, because quite honestly this is frustrating. Once again I am sorry, and I hope to have you all behind me and not against me as I value each and every one of your opinions. Keep lifting smart and hard! :dl:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER IN THIS SPORT. perhaps a few people should listen to these words.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here to appologize to everyone on this forum. I made a comment on this thread that struck a few notes on a few people, and I did not wish for this to happen. I thought by including the fact that I very much respect each and every one of you that I was keeping this neutral, but It does not seem to have turned that way. pistonpump, you're right, I'm no hero and I will stop acting like one... I do not like the way I've been getting disrespected, but that's what comes with a public forum, so I will man up and take it. I really hope we can move on and put this behind us, because quite honestly this is frustrating. Once again I am sorry, and I hope to have you all behind me and not against me as I value each and every one of your opinions. Keep lifting smart and hard! :dl:
;) its all g

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Wait... Does this mean I'm no longer immature?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
lol there are limits.... lol no you're not immature. Just having some public fun. *Bends over* go ahead take another shot.
Eh, the people that have dealt with me for awhile don't take me seriously.... I'm just a harmless jokester.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
and now, back to dj's log!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
yep!..timber does have a unique sense of humor!:laugh:..now lets get back to the log!;)
slick.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Remeber when you were young, strong and had a burning throat..... ahhhhh those were the years. I mean you were wild and free and your throat burned.
If you want to relive the glory, take a trip back in time to the good ole days then try AMS's 1-andro. Hey when your throat is burning guys will wanna know what your on.

All in good fun. :spam: :footinmouth: :bandit:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remeber when you were young, strong and had a burning throat..... ahhhhh those were the years. I mean you were wild and free and your throat burned.
If you want to relive the glory, take a trip back in time to the good ole days then try AMS's 1-andro. Hey when your throat is burning guys will wanna know what your on.

All in good fun. :spam: :footinmouth: :bandit:
somewhatgifted in more ways than one :laugh:

. . . . I believe that's more reppage I.O.U for :bandit:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
somewhatgifted in more ways than one :laugh:

. . . . I believe that's more reppage I.O.U for :bandit:
For the record, i followed Timberlakers log as a staple and this one as a point of comparison. The comparisons after a few posts were not for results rather who had the best humor.

I have no doubt that AMS's 1-Andro works and i have seen it work where diet, workouts and form were applied properly or atleast efficiently.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
For the record, i followed Timberlakers log as a staple and this one as a point pf comparison. The comparisons were not for results rather who had the best humor.

I have no doubt this AMS's 1-Andro works and i have seen it work where diet, workouts and form were applied properly or atleast very effectively.
:wiggle: Thanks!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
are you going to finish your log or what? Lets see some vids with the new ROM!!! You got the free supps so finish the log!!! Alot of deserving people probably missed out on this so finish your log on a strong note and give AMS what they asked for.:rippedhand::rippedhand::rippedhand:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you going to finish your log or what? Lets see some vids with the new ROM!!! You got the free supps so finish the log!!! Alot of deserving people probably missed out on this so finish your log on a strong note and give AMS what they asked for.:rippedhand::rippedhand::rippedhand:
Let it go, man. Seriously.

Let AMS handle this situation.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
done then.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
. .Royd the Noyd (AMS) officially ended this log a few posts back . .

now that I know Timberlakers ran the product Im going to check out his log for some useful information :bandit:
:burnout:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Too bad im kinda curious about the Post Cycle results... But i guess theres no use.

Brother

Brother

Awards
Oh man. what a bummer... no more music videos of half reps and colorful socks and cool dude glasses...wtf! howd I miss so much of this? I step away for a week and then bam... blind sided!! Oh well. I can always go revisit the old vids and imagine what was to come. Some flames burn bright but fade away so fast... no pun intended ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man. what a bummer... no more music videos of half reps and colorful socks and cool dude glasses...wtf! howd I miss so much of this? I step away for a week and then bam... blind sided!! Oh well. I can always go revisit the old vids and imagine what was to come. Some flames burn bright but fade away so fast... no pun intended ;)
If all I am getting is flamed than I won't be logging this any more. I am not being productive reading all this bull crap wasting my time.

Btw last night was a great work out.
Inclined 190lbs 3 sets 6 reps
Dumbell pressed 85lbs at 8 reps and second set 5 reps.
Dipped 40lbs at 6 reps 2 sets.
tricep push down 2 sets 100lbs 6 reps.
tricep kick back at 22.5lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
Tricep extention 75lbs 8 reps 70lbs 9 reps.

Felt awesome last night.

My bench went past my chin few inches away from my chest. Did not arch.
Elbows did not flare out when working out my triceps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id love to see you make a video about your workouts. Do now than get back to me.