1-4 ad arom-x

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I shuged 110 with my friends straps. I got in 2 sets at 12 reps.
Upright cable rowed very high at 80lbs 2 sets 10 reps very slow. Did positive go to static than go down slow on the negative.
Also did back. 200lbs dead lift on a 1 foot platform. 3 sets 6 reps each. Great range of motion as I had to go deeper. No bouncing.
Cable rows at 170lbs but did slow. Did positive go to static than go down slow on the negative. 2 sets close grip 9 reps.
Cable pull down 2 close grip 2 wide grip. 140lbs for the close grip and wide grip 150lbs. 6 reps each.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there any method to your training? like rep ranges etc? Do you just go by feel?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulder pressed 145lbs 1 set 6 reps.
Dumbell pressed 75lbs awesome today. I hit the gym so hard. I got in 3 sets 7 reps and 2 at 9 reps.
Side cable lateral 6 reps 2 sets at 30lbs nice and slow. Positive static than negative.
bent over side lateral 2 sets 6 reps 25lbs.

Backwards barbell curl for my formarm. 30lbs FROM 2 sets 12 reps.
dumbell wrist curl 40lbs 12reps. At the static I stopped for 4 seconds squeezing.
I hit the gym hard. Today someone told me I looked very cut up and my veins were poping out.
This week I will take pictures just like I did at the beginning of my log and we can see before and after pictures see my body changes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is there any method to your training? like rep ranges etc? Do you just go by feel?
I am going with the MAX-IT program as close as possible. Some times I can't go up in weight in the middle of my reps but I do the best I can do.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All you all that was bashing me needs to recognized. I stated at 138. I went to 144.5 page 15 or something. Today at the Doctors office I weighted in with cloth at 149 with a naked weight of 147.5. Now what? All this hard work you claim and said did not = progress well umm my diet has not changed as far as calories protein fats etc just lifting heavier and better.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
All you all that was bashing me needs to recognized. I stated at 138. I went to 144.5 page 15 or something. Today at the Doctors office I weighted in with cloth at 149 with a naked weight of 147.5. Now what? All this hard work you claim and said did not = progress well umm my diet has not changed as far as calories protein fats etc just lifting heavier and better.
How tall are you?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5ft4 5ft5ish. Um Hello that is almost 10lbs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This week I will finish my log with the arom-x. I will keep you posted.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best thread ever! Dj, you gonna put up the vid today? And what about some pics? I wanna see some before/afters!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will have a digital camera Tuesday so I will at that time do it. My before and after should look good.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will do some after than photoshop some side by sides of the exact same pose.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you plan on dosing Arom-X? And how long do you plan on taking it?
I will dose for 2-3 weeks. I start today. What do you suggest? I was thinking 1:1:1:1 than bump it up to 2:2:2.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I will dose for 2-3 weeks. I start today. What do you suggest? I was thinking 1:1:1:1 than bump it up to 2:2:2.
I'm personally running it as follows:

Week 1: 6 caps/day (3 afternoon, 3 before bed)
Week 2: 5 caps/day (2 afternoon, 3 before bed)
Day 15-19: 4 caps/day (2 afternoon, 2 before bed)
Day 20-23: 6 caps/day (3 afternoon, 3 before bed)
Day 24-27: 4 caps/day (2 afternoon, 2 before bed)
Day 27, 29, 31: 3 caps/day (1 afternoon, 2 before bed)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good to me. I will go that route then. My leg strength has been some what up to par. I pretty much did the same weight as last week. Now that I am off the 1 4 ad I feel strong still. I will keep you updated.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice gains DJ.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im surprised my self. Despite all the criticisms and me not getting emotional over it I pulled threw. Now could Have gained more in strength? Maybe who knows. I have since improved my ROM etc. The fact that I gained some weight people noticing me is what matters. I have a camera today so I will take pictures tonight.

Thanks Royd The Noyd and all at Advanced Muscle Science for letting me log 1-4 ad. I will let you know how my pct does.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So these are after and than before pictures.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far strengths pretty good. Have not lost much.
I am doing the dosing recommended above.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Pics look pretty good man. Visible increase in arm size... Almost looks like you've cut up a bit more since the beginning, but that may just be the difference in lighting. And i can't really tell, but it almost looks like the quads shrank a bit?

And it looks like you've had a pretty significant increase in acne/backne... You think it's due to the 1-Andro/4-AD stack or what?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know my acne was from the 1-4ad look at my starting pictures. My quads actually got more veiny. My quads are pretty much the same just different guy took pictures and felt weird flexing so I did not flex my quads as good as my original pictures. Again my weight went from 138 to 148 naked weight. Lost .5% of bf but I was already pretty low from tight extreme cycle. Im around 7-6-5ish% bf. Thanks Shifty for the positive remarks. Also my ast and alt rose and my liver enzymes got elevated. I got tested twice 2 fridays ago and this last friday. Only change I did was add the 1-4ad to my cycle. I started to add milk thistle just last week to be on the safe side. Nothing bad but always wanna be safe.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah man how you pose matters big-time in each picture. the newer haircut is better in my opinion as well. Noticable decrease in bodyfat, better posing, color, and pictures. Muscle-size is impressive for the amount of bodyfat lost, then again people always look bigger when they get more cut down. overall impressive!

goodluck with your goals. Be smart about them.

Id work on sucking in of the stomach on the side poses a bit more ..vacuum poses help with this after your ab sets. If you can get to this condition you might want to think about competing in whatever class you are.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks John for the positive comments. Also great idea for my poses. This was a rush thing as people keeped asking for some pictures and updates. I will suck in my stomach. How do I get rid of my stomach from being fat. I am not high in bf to begin with.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hey how tall are you DJBOMBSQUAD? me and you push about the same weight but you look way more ripped than i do! I'm 5'7"

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am 5ft5.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
DJ impressive gains bro! I can see tremendous difference in pics, way to go.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DJ impressive gains bro! I can see tremendous difference in pics, way to go.
I can tell you my end review looks like on the up and up. Thanks john. I new at the end the product get me at peak. I will re draw blood again to see how my test levels are. It may not been the most gains you have seen but at least Iv been honest with pictures lab results videos. I don't know how much more you could do for a log. I was wide variety. I wish I new how to pose better because I could have done better poses ultimately which would better reflect my 10lb gain. Any how today I did trips bis and chest again. Now maybe its just my body so my test levels were not impressive but never the less I did gain weight.
I did 195lb incline 2 sets 6 reps
I did 200lbs incline 1 set 6 reps
I did 80lbs dumbell press so 160lbs 1 set 9 reps
I did 95lbs dumbell press so 190lbs 1 set 8 reps.
I machine flyed 2 sets 150lbs at the end.
I did 3 sets of blcep curls at 35lbs each arm 9 reps.
I tricep push downed 100lbs 1 set at 6reps 90lbs at 1 set 6 reps than my last set 80lbs at 1 set 5 reps.
I felt so pumped today. It was awesome.
I did cable tricep one handed push down 30lbs each arm slow two sets 6 reps.

Man PCT is going well as I am keeping my gains with most my body parts.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to tell with difference in lighting but it looks like you cut up a bit and your shoulders do look a bit bigger.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks metroba. Well the scale says I gained weight.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strength still up.
Military machine shurgged 3sets 12 reps at 385 nice positive static and negative.
Cable row close grip 100 2 sets 6 reps but very very very slow nice contraction.
Close grip cable pull down 150 2 sets 6 reps and wide grip at 140 2 sets 6 reps.

I felt like I still had strength there. Great energy last night. PCT is going well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so you know DJ, its shrugged, not shurrged. :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
maybe he is dislexic or something lay off!!!!

(hero)

DJ what page were the pics on again? Also, what is your PCT? Arom-x?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasnt giving him sh1t. You lay off. Who knows if he is dyslexic? For all we know he pronounces it shurgs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe he is dislexic or something lay off!!!!

(hero)

DJ what page were the pics on again? Also, what is your PCT? Arom-x?
I think you need to chill, man. There's no need in calling him a "hero" with an obvious sarcastic undertone. Also, the answers to your question(s) are a few post back. Maybe a little search through the last page will yield your answers.
Again, there’s absolutely no need in attacking Met.

DJ - Are you going to be taking some time off (from the supplements) once PCT is over?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt calling him hero. i was calling myself hero. like i was coming to his rescue with a defense on why he misspelled that word. sorry for the sarcastic tone. i mean i know you cant hear a tone of my voice, but it came out bad in writing

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
. . . and like sands through the hour-glass, these are the Days of Our Lives :bandit:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wasnt calling him hero. i was calling myself hero. like i was coming to his rescue with a defense on why he misspelled that word. sorry for the sarcastic tone. i mean i know you cant hear a tone of my voice, but it came out bad in writing
It's all good where I sit, man. Thanks for the clarification. ;)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
oops negged.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you need to chill, man. There's no need in calling him a "hero" with an obvious sarcastic undertone. Also, the answers to your question(s) are a few post back. Maybe a little search through the last page will yield your answers.
Again, there’s absolutely no need in attacking Met.

DJ - Are you going to be taking some time off (from the supplements) once PCT is over?
One week break off the gym. Than start back up. Even stronger and better form etc.

Last night sucked as I had taught 4 martial arts class right before.
I did 3 sets of dumbell military press at 75lbs. 9 reps 8 reps and 7 reps.
military press 145lbs 2 sets 6 reps.
Side laterals 2 sets 15lbs 6 reps.

I think even after 4 hours of teaching I felt very strong. My focus sucked but thats due to working all day.

MY PCT aka Arom x is going well.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
doesnt arom-x have an androgenic something in it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still strong. Taking my caps every day.
I had passover this week so Thursday to Sun I did not workout.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Still strong. Taking my caps every day.
I had passover this week so Thursday to Sun I did not workout.
thats all right, nice little break during pct. Lose any strength at all so far in pct DJ?